Mystery Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,889 Followers

"Easy, okay?" I urged him.

He half-closed his eyes and nodded, and I realized I wasn't the first woman to say this to him.

He took his hands and grabbed behind my knees, and I say "grabbed" because that's exactly the way it felt. He then lifted my legs so my ass tilted off the bed and I knew I was open to him. He moved up further against me and I felt that cockhead press into me. Patrick put his hands by my sides, prone over me and I tried to relax myself against him.

Meanwhile, Brad was getting hard again and he started moving the smooth head of his cock over my lips, cheeks, and all over my face. Brad laid up toward the head of the bed since Patrick was over me. What I was distinctly aware of though was Patrick dragging his cockhead through my pussy lips and into me trying to tease me and get me ready.

I looked up at Patrick who was looking down at me and I told him straight out.

"Yeah, I want it." Even though I was having to say it with Brad's penis moving over my face, Patrick understood. He slid futher into me to the first place he stopped and I cried out from my throat.

This scared Brad who stopped and asked was I alright.

"Yes. And whatever you do, don't stop, " I managed to say back.

Patrick started moving against me and I moved my legs back some which he noticed and helped me get them up higher. Patrick moved in gentle, firm strokes more and more into me, bucking my body forward with each upstroke. The feeling was immense as I felt all of Patrick filling me.

I tried to move my legs further apart and the waves of another orgasm began. I relaxed into Patrick who was starting to move harder and faster. I moved my face to the side and let Brad push his penis into my mouth. I closed my mouth and sucked on him as I gave a constant moaning sound.

I started coming hard and grunting, and the combination of that and the sight of me sucking on Brad was too much for Patrick, who I heard start saying that he was coming, too. The overwhelming sensations and Patrick's orgasm pushed me into dizzying and rolling orgasms that almost were too much, as I laid there shaking and groaning, feeling Patrick still releasing into me.

Both Patrick and Brad stopped shortly afterwards, and I felt Patrick withdraw and then Brad from my mouth although he was still hard. I relaxed my legs and laid there, still racked from my orgasms and the feeling of being overwhelmed by it all. Though I didn't look directly to him, I could tell Patrick was gathering his clothes to dress and leave.

Brad came back into view when I saw him propped over me and kissing my stomach. I let my hand go into his hair and stroke his hair, as he soothingly planted light kisses to my abdomen. It wasn't long and I heard Patrick say good-bye and the door closed.

With that, Brad started tracing his kisses to my wet and matted mound and he separated my legs some. I thought about him having been there and come, and then Patrick as well, and I braced my legs some.

"Brad, no," I said softly.

Brad kept kissing and used his hands to part my legs more. Then he moved my knees up, giving him more access to me, and I could hardly believe it when he started licking-up the folds of my wetness there.

"Ooooooo," I cooed at the further stimulation there.

He started sucking against me there, and I felt another wave of arousal, raw this time for Brad.

After he lapped at me for a while, I drew my legs up again.

He brought himself up to his knees facing me between my legs and stroking his hard cock.

"Tell me you want me, again," he said to me with the most mischieveous of grins.

"Brad, fuck me again, baby," I said, getting into it.

He moved forward, and started putting himself into me again.

"Tell me," he said as he started stroking me.

"Fuck me, Brad," I urged him on as he sped up his movements against me.

"That's it baby. Go ahead and fuck me hard." I told him, knowing how even more turned on I was making him. "Harder."

He was pumping faster and faster, and my legs were up in the air. There was that flesh slapping flesh sound again in the room.

"You're gonna make me come again, Brad," I said loudly, and as he drove hard and fast, I knew he was about to come. I wanted to make it as intense as I could for him.

"Oh Brad, I love you fucking me, baby. You had me fuck you and your friend. Did you like watching your mother fuck your friend? Give it all to me. Come inside me."

And with that, Brad yelled as he started to come inside me, again.

jack30341
jack30341
1,889 Followers
12