Mystery Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of the surprise meeting.
2k words
3.95
16.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed as I tried to catch my breath. I'd just had the best sexual encounter of my life thus far, and was still trying to figure out how the hell he'd found out where I live, and he's telling me he's just getting started?

"Well, that may be the beginning, but I'm afraid you've just worn me out, Mr. Teacher," I teased. I quickly stood up and strolled off to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist, and I reveled in that wilder side as it took control of my more dominant rational side. I swung my hips and looked over my shoulder, daring him to follow me with my eyes.

To my disappointment, he appeared to be drifting off to sleep on my bed, one leg hanging over the side, half covered with now-soaking sheets.

"So much for just getting started..." I mumbled to myself, sighing.

I went to the cupboard and pulled out a glass, filling it with cold water from the fridge. While looking in the fridge, the milk caught my eye and I suddenly decided that chocolate milk sounded like a delightful treat after the workout I had just had. I glanced back into the hallway and didn't see him moving anywhere in my line of sight, so I continued with the task at hand. Pouring milk into the blender and adding a little more chocolate syrup than necessary, I bent down to feel for the lid in the drawer with one hand. I put down the syrup bottle and crouched down in order to see better, and was startled to feel something cold and thick running down the crack of my ass.

Giving a little shriek, I whipped around just in time to see my teacher throw the bottle of chocolate sauce across the room, fall to his knees and reach for me.

"How the hell do you keep sneaking up on me like that?" I yelled at him.

"Years of practice, my dear," he laughed as he suddenly grabbed my ass cheeks and maneuvered me around to where his face was mere inches from the curve of my behind.

"Mmmmmm....I've been dreaming about this ass since I first saw a picture of your backside..." he mumbled breathlessly. Gently, he spread my cheeks apart and peered at me where most men don't dare venture. He ran his fingertips lightly across my sensitive skin, working me up with almost no effort at all. His hands found their way between my legs and parted my thighs. In an instant, his face was between my legs as he moved his body into a contortionist's nightmare to be able to reach all his favorite parts. I braced myself against the counter as I felt his tongue running from my clit to my opening to my ass, moaning inside his throat.

The vibrations were quickly making me lose my grip on reality, and I sagged with the weight of my impending orgasm. He rolled onto his back and in one smooth motion, pulled me into a kneeling position with my pussy just a breath away from his face. I moved my legs to straddle his face and he shoved his fingers inside me, fucking me hard and fast as his mouth locked around my clit, his tongue massaging me expertly. I was getting close....so close....so warm....out of breath...almost there....and then I felt a finger probing at my ass. I was about to tell him that was off-limits when his finger thrust violently inside my anus, sending me off this planet and into orbit. I came so hard that every muscle in my body contracted at once, blending a delicious hint of pain into my climax.

As soon as my muscles relaxed, I knew I could no longer support myself and rolled off him onto my back. Just as quickly, he rolled over and placed himself between my legs. He thrust only the head of his dick inside me and slowly withdrew it. I sighed and mumbled at him as he continued his deliberate torture on my sex-starved cunt. And again....again and again....he slowly thrust the head in, and slllllooooooooowwwlllyyyyy withdrew. I reached between my legs and attempted to grab his butt with both hands and pull him inside me. He saw me and anticipated my movements, pulling away and out of reach before I could get near him.

"Not so fast...who do you think is the teacher, here?" he asked slyly.

Chastised, I pulled my hands back and laid unmoving, waiting for his next move. He sat back on his feet, just watching me, silent. This continued for a split second and I finally asked him why he wasn't doing anything.

"I want you to beg," he said soberly. "By the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging to have my cock anywhere I can get it, even in that tight ass of yours."

"You can have my mouth and my pussy all night long, baby, but the ass is off-limits. I mean, what you just did felt spectacular, but I don't think I could actually take your dick all..."

"You get it where and when I want it or you get nothing," he said sternly, cutting me off.

"You aren't serious...." I let the sentence fade away as his eyes clouded over with the beginnings of a storm I wasn't sure I could handle. He grabbed both of my wrists as he stood up, his hard dick dancing mockingly as confusion muddled my thoughts. He jerked me into a sitting position, and I stood up with his help before he felt it necessary to pull my arms out of my sockets in order to get me where he wanted me. I was already feeling pain where his strong fingers bit into the flesh of my arms.

He let go of my right arm, only to jerk my left arm violently back and spin me around. He quickly grabbed the right arm again, and effectively hobbled me by pinning my arms agonizingly behind my back.

"Relax. This won't hurt as badly as you're thinking," he said softly in my ear. I felt something warm and moist touch the tip of my ear, and just as suddenly as that tender touch, I felt the sharp prick of teeth biting into my earlobe. It wasn't hard enough to draw blood, but brought a tear to my eye. I winced, hearing myself make a sound between a moan and a sob as he abruptly pushed me forward, telling me to move.

I closed my eyes and stumbled forward, figuring correctly that he would steer me with my arms. I smelled the subtle scent of the lavender cleaner that I had used in the bathroom earlier that day as my feet hit the baseboards under the cabinet, sending waves of excruciating pain through my feet. I was pushed forward, bent over the counter, feeling the cold tile pushed into my abdomen. I opened my eyes and looked at him behind me in the mirror. The insane part of my mind imagined his countenance as having a tender expression as he surveyed my helpless body bowed in front of him. I felt him shuffling his hands over my wrists, and then felt a hard slap on my ass. I yelped, and he smiled the most wicked smile I'd ever seen.

Pain flashed against my other ass cheek before I ever registered the sound of the slap. The clouts on my behind increased in frequency and force. I bowed my head down, my hair falling over my face. He was just as quickly on his knees again, kissing and licking the ass that he'd just severely beaten. And though I ached and was truly astonished by the turn of events, I found myself more aroused, spreading my legs open wide for him and leaning as far into the counter as I could.

His hands were wandering over my ass cheeks and his mouth was traveling all over the crack of my ass to my pussy lips and back. Again, I felt his fingers slide easily into me, forcing my overflowing juices to run down the inside of my thighs. I moaned loudly, and then felt a hard smack on my cheeks again. I kept silent from that point on as he continued to taste and touch only the parts of me that he wanted to sample. I looked up at myself in the mirror again, unable to see what he was doing to me from my vantage point. I was surprised to see the familiar red flush spreading across my heaving chest. His fingers plunged in and out of me, and my hips started to buck involuntarily. Just about the time I was about to fall right off the edge of sanity into the bliss, he stood up, releasing my arms from his painful grip. I sighed thankfully, and felt blood rushing back into my arms. I glanced in the mirror to see what he was doing, just in time to catch the evil grin on his face as he pulled my hips into him with astonishing force, the head of his cock penetrating my virgin ass with the aid of the lingering trail of chocolate. I screamed with the blending of pain and pleasure. I felt him start to move, and with the newness of everything, tensed up, hurting myself even more.

"Relax baby. It'll only hurt worse if you fight it. Just relax and feel me in that tight ass, and you'll know how good it feels soon..." he whispered in my ear, his breath heavy on my neck. I shivered and the fine hairs on my neck raise and my skin crawl with goose bumps. Gradually, I felt him push himself into me, pulling my hips back onto him. When I felt the impossible....his entire length inside my ass, and his balls resting lightly against the back of my thighs, he drew back and slammed himself into me. I felt his arm reach around my stomach and start caressing my dripping pussy. He scooped some of my juices into his hand and spread them over my clit. Catching it between his fingers, he began rhythmically pulling it in time with his thrusts. Feeling the last remnants of resistance fading from my mind, I began to push myself against him, twisting and rotating my hips to get more of the delicious pressure against my clit. It was very obvious to me then that he truly did have years of practice, and that I had much to learn.

Unable to stop myself, I began to moan and toss my head from side to side. He pushed his hand into my back and jammed me down against the counter as his plunging became more erratic. Smashed between the hard, frigid tile and his hard, hot body, I felt the ripples starting from inside, and my pussy spasmed hard as he emptied himself inside me. His climax sent me over the edge, and I yelled meaningless words into the unyielding countertop as my own orgasm ripped through me, once again blending pain with pleasure. He collapsed on top of me, pushing me even more painfully into the countertop. Chuckling softly to himself, he mumbled that he knew I'd grow to like it, and I felt him slowly slide out of me. A flood of our juices ran down my thighs as evidence that I hadn't imagined what had just happened to me.

Unable to move on my own, whether from shock or from ecstasy I don't know, he picked me up and carried back to my own bed once again. He laid me down, and gently sucked each of my nipples into his mouth before tucking me in under the covers.

"Don't worry doll. I can tell you're a fast learner. I'll be back tomorrow with lesson two," he said in that husky voice that I liked so much. He bent to give me one last probing kiss, and then walked out of my house without another word. Exhausted, I fell asleep. And in my dreams, I saw "Hello little school girl...." flash across a computer screen...