Mystery Pie

Story Info
Wife makes creampie while hubby is away.
1.5k words
4.22
282.6k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mufdvr5
mufdvr5
45 Followers

Since we have lived out a few of our most erotic fantasies, we have found that it was just as hot reminiscing about them before or during some of our lovemaking sessions.

Though it had been months since or last encounter with our fuck friend, the topic comes up quite frequently making us both want it again. There was one problem though. Bill (our fuck friend) had approached his wife with the idea of the four of us getting together. He told her what had transpired, and she was very interested in joining in the fun. The problem was that she was very shy and not very experienced sexually, so she wanted a little more time to get herself confident enough to participate without feeling inadequate. That was fine, except that she asked that Bill not get together with us until she was ready.

Kim (my wife) was not pleased. She really loved feeding me a hot messy creampie, and now her donor was out of commission for who knows how long. But little did I know she was trying to find a “fill-in”, so to speak, and she loved getting those imported pies as well. I think that having a cock, other than mine added to the excitement that she felt. A little bit of “forbidden fruit” really made her hot.

She had mentioned that there were two or three men that had shown more than just a little interest in her. Before all of this she would dismiss it as harmless flirting, but in light of what we had been doing, these once harmless flirtations became possible erotic encounters.

One seemingly typical day I decided to cut out of work a little early and head for home.

Upon rounding the corner I saw her car in the driveway and was very pleased that she was home. I entered from the garage to the kitchen, and she was not there, so I quietly walked up the stairs so I could surprise her. As I peeked around the corner into the bedroom, I saw her in bed with just a sheet over her, and she was about half-asleep. As I entered the room, the smell of sex hit me, and it appeared that I wasn’t invited! “ Is she getting some cock on the side without my knowledge?” I thought to myself.

About that time, she noticed me in the doorway, and was looking very guilty of something as she pulled the sheet up around her neck and said in a trembling voice, “What are you doing home so soon?” I knew that She had just finished doing some major fucking, and it appeared that I wasn’t supposed to find out, so I just played like I knew nothing and said, “Just coming home early so we can ravage each other before we go out tonight.” She was at a loss for words, so I sat beside her and began rubbing her through the sheet. Seeming very nervous, she started to speak but I stopped her with a deep kiss. Her whole body was trembling as my tongue explored her mouth, which definitely tasted like cum, both hers and her mystery cock’s. I worked my hand down to her pussy and pressed the sheet snuggly against it and as I suspected, it became soaked with cum. As I began to withdraw from kissing her, she grabbed my head and pulled me back to her quivering lips and kissed me with a passion that was indescribable as my hand worked it’s way under the sheet to her freshly fucked muffin.

It must have been obvious to her that I was more turned on than angry at this point as her demeanor changed from fear to pure lust. She continued lavishing me with her deep cum flavored kiss as I fingered her cock ravaged snatch, thinking to myself that I missed out on witnessing what had to have been one hell of a wild time. She was soaked with sweat and her usually tight snatch felt like it had taken quite a fucking, and the taste of their cum was still fresh in her mouth. She must have given his rod a thorough cleaning before he left.

All of this made me unbelievably hot. Part of me was pissed that she went out on her own, but the other part was turned on big time, knowing that she had just finished with what had to have been quite a fantastic lay for her.

She then reached down and hurriedly tried to get my pants off while keeping me engaged in the deep kiss that had been going on since she realized that I was aware of what she had done. She was having problems; so I stood up, pulling away from the grip she had on me and quickly removed my clothes. She seemed very pleased at the sight of my raging hard-on, taking it into her mouth before I could even get into bed. She sucked me very vigorously as I reached back down to feel her sopping twat. As I started to position myself to lick her while she sucked me, she took her mouth from my throbbing cock and pulled me into bed on top of her. She then began kissing me again, reaching down to guide my cock into her. I was not yet ready, so I held my hips back just enough so that only the head of my cock entered her. She pulled at me and said, “fuck me now!” breaking the silence that had been in place since I first walked into our room. “Not quite yet” I replied to her as she continued to pull at me. It was time for me to get a closer look at the results of her afternoon project, so I started working my way toward her hot muffin. She resisted at first, but gave in once she realized that I was determined. As I moved down her torso licking and kissing her breasts then her stomach, her heart began to race, so when I got to her snatch I immediately started sucking on her clit, sending her into a major orgasm. She was fully into it as she raised her hips grinding her gooey hole onto my mouth. So I put my hands under her ass to help position her snatch in such a way as to be able to lick it all the way, up and down and work my tongue deep inside her. With me holding her up, she was able to spread her legs wider and pull them back giving me complete “access” to her tender and cum soaked snatch. I could see that a great deal of cum had already run down the crack of her ass and onto the sheet, but her twat was still very well soaked and I must say a bit stretched from what must have been a very large cock. I ran my tongue up from her ass crack to her clit, and then I began sucking the remaining cum from her. This made her go crazy. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her, grinding her crotch on my face and moaning out, “Eat me.... Eat me!”. I was happy to oblige. After about a half-hour of thoroughly tonguing her she screamed, “Fuck me...Fuck me now!” Of course I was more than primed. I lowered her ass back down on the bed and licked my way back up her body until I reached her lips. We locked into a deep, passionate kiss, which replenished her with the taste of the juices that she helped create with her mystery cock just before my arrival. I then eased my throbbing cock into her. It was soaking wet and felt like silk as I moved in and out of her. I wondered at first if more cock would feel good to her, but she began cumming immediately, though she didn’t have enough energy left to do anything but lay there and let me fuck her.

With each gentle but deep thrust that I gave her she let out a very loud moan of pleasure, and pulled at me for more. I couldn’t help but wonder about all of the details surrounding her lust filled afternoon, but I just decided to wait until later for that, and enjoy her now. I had been close to cumming myself numerous times during the course of our activity, but I held back until I could see that she was ready for me to flood her with my own cum. I began a more rapid pace, driving my meat into her hot, wet snatch. As she was having yet another orgasm, I exploded inside of her, filling her with another load of hot cum. As I withdrew my cock from her, she had a look of total satisfaction on her face. She fell asleep without saying a word. She just laid there, legs spread and soaked with sweat and cum.

I guess that the details of her lust filled afternoon will just have to wait until later.

mufdvr5
mufdvr5
45 Followers