Mystic Valley Sex Ch. 3

Story Info
After a long day, Casey gets pleasured by Karen.
1.6k words
4.14
63.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey turned off the car engine in the driveway and sighed. Another long and boring day at work had finally come to pass, but he was finally home for the weekend. At 28, Casey had moved up to an executive position in computer engineering firm he worked at here in Mystic Valley. He was a smart and handsome man, who certainly fit the role of young executive that the company was looking to fill. Casey was a lean 5’10”, with striking brown eyes and short cropped, equally brown hair. He had a wonderful personality to match his incredible good looks and was genuinely a sweet man. If you asked his wife Karen, she would call Casey the “sweetest man on the planet.”

Karen was an English teacher at Mystic Valley Prep School, a very prestigious private school. Karen was 28 and very attractive in her own right, although she would be hard pressed to admit it. Karen was tall for a woman, as tall as Casey was and had nice sized and rounded C-cup breasts that Casey loved to play with. Karen had met Casey at a bar 6 years ago just after they had both graduated from Mystic Valley University, and after a whirlwind courtship, they got married. That was 5 years ago and they were a very happy couple to this day.

It was after long and tiring days like today, during which Casey wondered why he ever majored in engineering, that he looked forward to coming home. It was after 6 o’clock and he knew Karen would be in the kitchen just finishing up dinner. Casey turned the key in the front door and entered, smiling as he noticed the kitchen light on and hearing the hustle and bustle of his lovely wife within. Casey entered and grinned as he saw Karen setting up the table, her long black hair hanging down and framing her beautiful face. Karen was dressed in her work clothes still, a stylish, knee-length black skirt and a white blouse.

“Hi honey,” Casey greeted as he entered the kitchen, walking over to Karen and giving her a warm kiss. “How was your day at school?”

Karen smiled, her striking brown eyes sparkling in the kitchen’s light. “Great, how was your day sweetie?”

Casey’s smile turned to a frown as he lifted the covered pot on the stove and tasted the sauce cooking within it. “Boring. Can’t stand those type of days at all. Coming home to see you is the best part. That and the fact that it’s the weekend.”

“Oh, poor baby,” Karen gently mocked, turning the sauce down to simmer. “Making 6 figures a year is hard work huh? Try scrapping together a teacher’s salary, even if it is at a private school.”

Casey grinned at his wife, loving the fact that her warm sarcasm still made him smile know matter what. “Hey,” he said, taking off his business jacket and tossing it over one of the chairs, “can we wait on dinner for a while? I just want a chance to sit down and relax.” Casey sat down on another kitchen chair and closed his eyes, letting the day flow from his bones.

“Of course baby,” Casey heard Karen say, then heard some shuffling around the kitchen, obviously Karen making sure dinner would wait. Then Casey felt his wife sitting on his lap and opened his eyes. Karen had straddled Casey’s thighs, her own legs wrapped around his. She looked into Casey’s eyes and smiled a loving smile, her fingers slowly running through his short hair. Casey placed his hands on Karen’s hips and felt his cock growing hard. Looking at his lover in a sarcastic quizzical gaze, he smiled. “What are you doing honey?”

“Making sure my husband gets some proper relaxation time,” Karen answered giving Casey a lopsided grin and leaned close. Their lips met and Karen felt Casey’s tongue enter her mouth, playing with her own tongue. Karen had always loved the way Casey kissed, his lips moving from her mouth to her chin to her cheeks and neck. This kiss was no exception as Casey’s mouth pulled away and gently trailed a series of warm, seductive kisses and nibbles down Karen’s neck. Casey’s hands had also moved, sliding from his wife’s waist to rest on her tight, round ass, kneading the flesh gently. Karen leaned back, breaking Casey’s contact with her neck and began to unbutton her blouse.

“Allow me,” Casey smiled and his fingers deftly unbuttoned the blouse, pulling it off Karen’s body. He leaned in and began kissing the tops of her tits, covered in a lacy white bra, which Casey quickly removed freeing Karen’s fleshy tits. Casey began to seriously lick and fondle his wife’s large breasts, sucking and biting on her nipples, his hands grabbing the tits from below and bringing them together like a push-up bra.

Karen was sighing softly as her husband administered sensual kisses to her nipples, her fingers gently running along Casey’s cheeks. Casey suddenly lifted Karen up and seated her on the kitchen table in front of him, his kisses leaving her firm breasts and trailing down her stomach, lingering at her belly button ring. His hands gripped the sides of Karen’s black skirt and pulled it and her white panties off in one fluid motion.

Karen spread her legs wide, propping one up over Casey’s shoulder, as he was presented with Karen’s smoothly shaved pussy. Her lips were red and puffed, slick with moisture as she always got while Casey played with her tits and kissed her all over. Casey leaned forward, his tongue licking a slow path from Karen’s asshole up to her clit, which had begun to slightly show itself.

“Oooo,” Karen gasped as she felt Casey’s mouth kiss her pussy, his tongue slowly flicking across her lips. Casey started to nibble on those lips, while slipping his tongue up and into her pussy. “Ahhh God yesss Casey,” Karen gasped again, and Casey could feel her body shiver as if a chill went through her.

As Casey’s tongue increased in its licking and his mouth increased its sucking, Karen could feel an orgasm building up within her. She draped her other leg onto Casey’s shoulder and pressed her thighs together, her fingers holding onto his hair, pulling him close against her pussy. “Oh yeah baby,” Karen urged, “fuck me with your tongue Casey, ooohhh, yesss, lick my pussy baby.” Casey moved a hand up and his fingers found Karen’s hard clit. He began rubbing it in a fast circular motion, causing Karen to grip his face tightly between her thighs and her juices exploded out of her pussy in orgasm. “Yesssss, shit yesssss baby,” Karen screamed out in pleasure and laid back down onto the table. Casey’s grinning face, his mouth and chin drenched with her cum appeared above her, lowering to kiss her lips. Karen licked her own juices from her husband's mouth and tongue and smiled up at him.

“Now it’s my turn,” Karen announced. “Stand up baby and let me get those pants off of you.”

Casey smiled and stood straight before the table as Karen slowly, seductively, unzipped his pants. She slid a hand inside Casey’s boxers, gripping his rock hard shaft between her fingers, slowly stroking it. Casey closed his eyes in pleasure and felt his pants and boxers being pulled down around his ankles. “Sit please,” Karen ordered, a grin plastered across her face. Casey allowed his wife to push him back down on the chair and she quickly followed, straddling him once again. Karen smiled, then lowered herself down onto Casey’s throbbing 7” cock. “Oh God,” Casey groaned as his shaft was engulfed by the warm wetness of his wife’s pussy.

Karen’s face tightened into a contorted visage of pleasure as she sank fully onto Casey’s cock, filling her up completely. Placing her hands on his shoulders, Karen lifted herself up and almost off of his cock, then lowered back down on it. She sped up the pace as the grunts from the two lovers filled the kitchen. Karen’s large tits bounced in unison with her fucking, as Casey sucked on each nipple, all the while Karen slipping up and down on his rigid shaft.

Casey’s hands left his wife’s hips and returned to her ass, holding the flesh tightly in his hands as Karen’s pussy gripped his cock inside of her, coaxing him to cum. “Ahhh yeah,” Casey squealed with delight and began thrusting upwards, meeting Karen’s increasing thrusts downwards.

“Mmmm, mmmmm, mmmm, fuck me, fuck me baby,” Karen moaned and grunted, the wet sounds of their fucking sounding out above it all. “Ahhhh Casey, yes, yes,” Karen moaned, gasping for air as she rolled her head side to side in passion. “Oh yes baby, fuck, oooohhhh, YES, YES!” Karen cried, her hands moving to Casey’s chest, her short nails digging into his skin. Karen slammed herself down hard onto Casey’s cock and started to shake and shiver as her pussy exploded around his pulsating cock.

Casey was quick to follow, the sight of his beautiful wife throwing her head side to side, her body shaking in orgasm too much to withstand. “Shit Karen, making me cum baby, AHHHH!” Casey grunted as he released inside her, a warm flow of creamy cum shooting from his cock into his wife’s pussy.

The cried and moans soon faded to heavy breathing, and the two lovers began gently kissing each other’s faces in appreciation. Karen laughed when she felt Casey’s cock soften inside her and they both heard the soft ‘plop’ it made when it fell out.

“I love it when it does that,” Karen laughed, kissing Casey full on the lips.

“I love it when you do what you just did honey,” Casey replied and gave the love of his life a warm hug.