Mystic Valley Sex Ch. 4

Story Info
Principle Johnson teaches Jenna a lesson.
3.5k words
4.37
77.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna gazed at the clock on the wall and sighed heavily. After what seemed like hours, in actuality only 5 more minutes had passed since she last checked. 'At least I only have to wait another 15 minutes before this torture ends,' Jenna thought to herself, laying her head down upon her desk. Her English teacher, Mrs. Bendis, was pretty cool, but when you had something this important on your mind, nothing registered. Jenna glanced up at the clock again, smiling when she saw that another 5 minutes had passed, these 5 much more quickly than the others. '10 more minutes baby!' Jenna grinned, her white cotton panties already wet with eager anticipation. In ten minutes Jenna had a meeting with Principle Johnson...a meeting she had been looking forward to all day.

Some might say Jenna was a bad seed, but she really wasn't. Jenna's father was a lawyer and her mother a doctor, and all that wealth had been given to her freely, spoiling her. Upon reaching the age of 14, Jenna had been enrolled at the prestigious Mystic Valley Prep School, where "Children turn into Adults!" She had been held prisoner here for 4 years. While that was all fine and dandy, at her current age of 18, Jenna didn't care about the big house and yard, the pool, the cars, the money. She wanted something different, something exciting to happen in her otherwise boring life. That's when she started getting into trouble.

It had all started out so innocently, with Jenna trying cigarettes for the first time in the girl's bathroom and getting caught. Then, it was cutting classes, then cutting school. The feeling of being considered "bad" and a "trouble-maker" made Jenna feel great. It was the excitement of getting caught that made her feel things that, until then, her body never felt. Every time she got into trouble, Jenna began feeling strange. Her body would tingle and her legs would wobble, and she would always end up wet between the legs. Later, Jenna discovered that this was merely her body and subconsciousness becoming horny, excited at the fact that she was bad.

So, Jenna started taking her antics to another level, this time with the dual motivation of getting into trouble and pleasuring herself at the same time. She started having sex with some of the boys from the school in the strangest places she could find on school grounds. In the janitor's closet giving a blowjob to Bobby Thompson; getting fucked by Darryl Henderson in the back of his car in the parking lot during lunch period; having anal sex with Tim White behind the stage during the school's production of Oklahoma!. Jenna loved the feeling of sex, the feeling of a cock thrusting into her wet pussy, or the tightness and initial discomfort of a hard cock sliding into her ass, or the taste of some boy's hot, sticky cum hitting the back of her throat as she sucked him off. She needed sex, wanted sex, and had to have it in the vulnerable places where she knew they had a good chance of getting caught.

Then Jenna had first met Principle Johnson, and she knew what, and who, she had to do next. Principle Johnson was the new guy at the Prep School, having just been hired in the middle of a semester. One afternoon, Jenna had gotten caught writing some graffiti on a wall outside the school, and was immediately sent to Johnson's office. There Jenna fell in love for the very first time.

Principle Johnson was a tall and imposing man, 6'3" with a large frame of 225 lbs, but very nicely built. He had graying black hair, and piercing green eyes, and Jenna guessed his age around 54. He laid into Jenna hard, yelling at her for being such a "bad seed" in the school and professing to kick her out if things didn't start getting any better. During that first meeting Jenna didn't hear one word. She just kept staring at Principle Johnson's crotch and wondering whether or not he had a big cock.

From that point on, Jenna's antics increased tenfold. It seemed like everyday she was sent to see Principle Johnson for some reason or another. Jenna took every meeting as a chance to seduce this stunning older man. Before she would enter his office, Jenna's white uniform blouse would mysteriously pop open 2 or 3 buttons, exposing her large C-cup cleavage. When she would sit across from the screaming Johnson, Jenna would shift in her seat, raising her plaid skirt higher and higher, exposing more of her smooth milky white thighs. And although Johnson's voice never faltered, his eyes never roamed, Jenna knew he noticed, and knew he approved. So, as Mrs. Bendis went on about the "Great Somebody-or-another," Jenna waited for the final bell, knowing that this time her meeting with Principle Johnson would be all or nothing.

That time finally came and Jenna sprang from her seat upon hearing the dismissal bell. Although eager to meet with Principle Johnson, Jenna lingered after school some, letting the halls and, more importantly, the main office, clear out. Waiting in the bathroom, Jenna sat on the toilet, closing the stall door with her foot. This was the true torture of the day. Jenna spread her legs apart slightly and ran her hand up along her thigh and across her panty-clad pussy. 'Wet already,' Jenna smiled to herself, raising her damp fingers up to her mouth, her tongue tasting her own sweet juices. She had never been this horny before, and although Principle Johnson had never even touched or outwardly looked at Jenna in any manner other than professional, she knew that today was the day she would have his hard cock inside of her.

After a few more tense and excited minutes, Jenna left the bathroom and headed down the hallway to the main office. Entering the office, she saw one lone secretary packing up her things. It was Johnson's secretary. "Hello Jenna, Principle Johnson is waiting for you inside," the secretary absently stated, sliding past Jenna and out the door before any response could be made.

Jenna ran her fingers through her short, shoulder-length light brown hair, straightened and smoothed her plaid uniform skirt and opened Johnson's door. Inside, Principle Johnson sat behind his desk, his broad frame resting comfortably on a high-backed leather chair. He was apparently reading something and his head lifted up when Jenna entered. "Ah, Jenna," Johnson smiled. "Glad to see you didn't forget our little meeting. Please come in and sit down."

Jenna shut the door behind her and with a quick flick of her fingers, a move she was positive Johnson didn't see, locked the door behind her. Jenna crossed the room and sat on the leather couch opposite Johnson's oaken desk. Smiling, Johnson rose from his chair and crossed over to the front of his desk, sitting on the end. Jenna took this moment to slide her body further back into the couch, causing her skirt to slide up further, giving Principle Johnson a perfect view of her upper thighs, and if she wanted, a perfect view of her panties.

"So, Jenna," Principle Johnson began, "You do know why you are here, don't you? Vandalizing school property is a very serious offense here at Mystic Valley Prep School."

Jenna nodded shyly, discreetly crossing her right leg over her left, raising it a little higher than usual. "What shall we do about this Jenna?" Johnson continued, apparently not even fazed by Jenna's subtle seduction. "I mean, both your parents are rich, affluent people in Mystic Valley and I'm sure they would be very upset and embarrassed if this sort of thing got out to their circle of friends." Again Jenna nodded, lowering her eyes to Johnson's crotch, trying to see if he was hard at all. "Well young lady," Johnson continued, rising up and walking over to the door. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

Jenna didn't know what to say right now. She was so horny for this man and she needed to do or say something, anything to make him realize this, but all that escaped her lips was "I'm sorry."

Johnson's hand checked the door and smiled when he saw that it was already locked. "You little vixen," he said to himself.

"What was that sir?" Jenna asked.

"You're sorry?" Principle Johnson said, his voice raising in tone as he turned to face Jenna. "You little bitch, sorry is the best you can come up with?"

Jenna sat back, totally startled by Johnson's raised voice and his calling her a bitch. "But, Principle Johnson, I didn't..."

"Shut the fuck up!" Johnson yelled. "Just shut the fuck up you spoiled bitch!" Jenna actually cringed back against the couch at this outburst, as Johnson's hands reached down, grabbing her arms and roughly pulling her to her feet. "You think that you can do anything you want because your parents are rich! You get into trouble, come in here and try to fucking tease me with little glimpses of your panties, of your titties! Well, Jenna, tell me what the fuck you want me to do about this, huh?"

Jenna looked into Principle Johnson's eyes and saw the unbridled lust in them, and she had never felt so horny in her life. "I want..." Jenna stammered, "I want you...I want you to fuck me, Principle Johnson."

"What was that you little slut?" Johnson smiled. "You want me to fuck you?" Johnson's hands grabbed two handfuls of Jenna's shirt and ripped it open, exposing her round tits, clad in a white bra. Johnson roughly kneaded the flesh of Jenna's ample young bosom, pulling down her bra. "Yeah, this are some nice big tits, young lady," Johnson grinned, his fingers pinching and pulling the nipples. "I bet you let all the boys suck on these babies?"

"Ooooo," Jenna moaned as Johnson's mouth went to those hard nipples, sucking them into his mouth, his teeth biting them hard. Jenna smiled as pain and pleasure raced across her tits. This is what she had wanted today. This is what she had needed in her life. A man, not a boy, with experience. A man who would not tolerate her spoiled attitude. Jenna's hands quickly went to Johnson's crotch, rubbing the bulge that she met there.

"Don't fucking tease me, take it out now," Johnson demanded, Jenna's hard, wet nipple popping from his mouth.

Jenna's fingers deftly unbuckled Johnson's pants and within seconds his giant 10" cock sprang into the air between their bodies. "Oh my God, Principle Johnson," Jenna smiled, her hand sliding along his massive shaft. "It's bigger than I've ever had," she grinned at him, lowering herself to her knees in front of Johnson.

Johnson grabbed her by a handful of brown hair and pulled her back up roughly. "I didn't tell you to suck my cock you little bitch," he yelled. "If I had wanted a blowjob, I'd have gotten my secretary to give me one." Johnson turned Jenna around and shoved her torso forward, bending her over his desk. Johnson's hands glided across Jenna's ass, lifting up her skirt and yanking down her panties. "This," Johnson said, slapping Jenna's ass hard, the smacking sound echoing throughout the office, "this is what I want you slut. Some nice tight teenage pussy."

Johnson pressed his hard cock against Jenna's glistening pussy, shoving it in as hard as he could. "AHHHH," Jenna screamed at the hard intrusion, her hands seeking out her nipples, pulling and pinching them.

Johnson began sliding his cock in and out of Jenna's wet pussy with hard and fast strokes. His hands gripped Jenna's round ass, his fingers digging into her flesh as he pounded away at her. "Yeah slut, take it in your little rich pussy," Johnson groaned. "Do you like this, slut?" Johnson asked.

"Mmmm hmmm," Jenna moaned in response, her own body now moving back to meet Johnson's thrusts.

Johnson grabbed a handful of Jenna's hair and roughly pulled her head off the desk, his other hand slamming down hard on her ass. "Answer me bitch! Do you like this!"

"YES!" Jenna cried out, her clit rubbing hard against the edge of the desk. "Yes, fuck me hard, Principle Johnson! FUCK ME!! AHHHH!!" Jenna screamed, her body shaking in violent orgasm.

Johnson's hands returned to Jenna's ass, as he felt his cock tightening up in an orgasm of his own. "Yeah slut, you fucking hot slut," Johnson moaned, his cock violently pumping away at Jenna's savaged pussy. "I'm gonna make you my personal slut Jenna! You little bitch, you're mine, slut, MINE!" Johnson cried out as his cock exploded inside Jenna's clenching pussy.

Johnson, breathing heavy, laid atop Jenna's sprawled form on his desk, kissing her neck and ear. "Jenna," he whispered, his cock slipping from her pussy, "you are gonna be my fuck toy. Whenever I want it, you'll give it. Do you understand?"

Jenna smiled in positive reply as she felt her and Principle Johnson's cum leak from her well fucked pussy down her thighs.

********************

Karen Bendis finished putting the last grade down on the paper before her and glanced up at the clock in her classroom. '5 o'clock already!' She cried silently. 'Time must have passed by so fast. Well, it's not like I have anything to hurry home to tonight.' Karen was an English teacher here at Mystic Valley Prep, 28 and smart, respected by her peers and students alike. She had been married to her husband Casey for a few years now, and he made her the happiest woman on Earth. As she packed up her briefcase to leave, Karen smiled thinking about last weekend, when Casey had come home from work and had fucked her brains out right in the kitchen. But, Casey had gone on a business trip for the weekend, leaving Karen alone.

Karen wondered what she would make for dinner that night as she passed the main office. Seeing a light on inside Principle Johnson's office, she stopped. 'Huh, he must be working late tonight too. Maybe I'll take this opportunity to speak to him about Jenna.' Jenna was one of Karen's students, and a smart one at that. The young girl had a flare for English that far exceeded her other classmates, but she was always in trouble. Skipping school, smoking, and last week vandalizing school property. Karen hated to see anyone's potential, even a spoiled rich girl like Jenna's, go to waste.

But, Principle Johnson seemed to be setting her straight as of late. Ever since that vandalizing incident, Jenna has been down to see the Principle every day after school, and sometimes during the middle of the day. For that entire week, the girl had stayed out of trouble, indeed had stayed to herself. Karen had wanted to find the time to speak with Principle Johnson herself and find out exactly how he was handling Jenna, and if Karen herself could help. "No time like the present," Karen muttered to herself and walked across the deserted main office to stand just outside Principle Johnson's door.

The door was shut, with the outline of lights illuminating from behind it, and as Karen went to walk up and knock on the door, she thought she heard something from behind it. Stopping in her tracks, Karen listened and heard it again. "Mmmm," a female voice moaned from inside the office. 'Maybe his secretary?' Karen thought to herself, and tried to turn to leave, but her feet were rooted to the office carpet. Karen silently walked over to the door and opened it just a crack. A slight gasp escaped her lips when she peeked at the action going on inside the office.

Standing in front of the desk was Principle Johnson, a naked Principle Johnson. And standing before him, wrapped in a passionate embrace was none other than Jenna, dressed only in a black bra and a black thong. Johnson's face was nuzzled against Jenna's neck and his hands were roughly fondling her large tits.

Karen knew this was wrong. Johnson was in his fifties and Jenna only 18. Besides, he was her principle! But instead of shouting out in protest or turning and leaving the office, Karen stayed. Seemingly of their own accord, her hands began gliding along her own breasts, covered in the black blouse she wore.

Inside, Principle Johnson had unhooked Jenna's bra and Karen could see him sucking and licking her hard nipples, while Jenna's fingers entwined themselves in Johnson's hair. Then, Johnson pulled back and grabbing Jenna by the shoulders, pushed her over his desk, her thong-clad ass bent upwards. Johnson quickly lowered himself to his knees and pulled down the black thong, his tongue instantly diving at Jenna's exposed pussy lips. Karen couldn't believe this, nor could she believe how she was feeling. With Casey away for the weekend, she knew her sexual needs would have to be met by a porn video and her vibrator, but she had no idea watching another couple in real life could make her so hot. Karen squatted down beside the door, her own skirt raised up to her waist, as her fingers lightly trailed across her wet panties. Slipping her hand inside the panties, Karen was shocked to discover just how wet she really was. Hearing some noises from inside the office, Karen turned her attention back there.

Johnson's face was now buried between Jenna's spread legs, one hand obviously dealing with her pussy from the frantic finger fucking motion of it, the other was slapping Jenna's ass. The combined sounds of Johnson's tongue licking Jenna and the smacks of him spanking her ass vibrated throughout the room. "Ooo yeah Principle Johnson," Jenna moaned softly. "Eat my pussy Principle Johnson, spank me hard, I'm a very bad girl, mmmm."

Karen's own fingers had slipped themselves into the folds of her own pussy, and two of them were silently sliding in and out.

Jenna's entire body suddenly went stiff and then released in a powerful orgasm, shaking all over. Then Principle Johnson stood up and ran his hard cock along Jenna's wet slit. With one quick thrust, Johnson slid inside her, causing Jenna to purr in pleasure.

Karen couldn't understand what was happening to her. Here she was, a happily married, very sexually satisfied woman, yet her pussy had never felt this hot before. Her fingers began moving faster, matching the rhythm of Johnson's ramming cock. The sight of Principle Johnson's naked body, his hips thrusting back and forth, the wet sounds of his large cock slipping in and out of Jenna's loose, wet pussy made Karen feel like she had never felt in her entire life. And the things Johnson was saying, those dirty things! When he spoke to Jenna, Karen felt as if he was speaking to her.

"Yeah slut," Johnson groaned, his prick pumping Jenna's pussy. "Your pussy feels so good bitch, I love taking it." Johnson sped up his thrusts, slamming harder and harder into Jenna, actually causing the desk to start moving across the floor. "Yeah bitch, uhhhh, take it all slut, take it all in your hot little pussy!"

Jenna began thrashing about on the desk, her moans echoing loudly throughout the office. "Uhhh, mmmmm, yesss Principle Johnson, yeahhhh fuck meeeee!" Johnson drove his cock home two more times, then held it deep within Jenna's pussy as his pleasurable moan sounded. "Uhh, uhhh, UHHHHH!" Johnson screamed as his cock exploded, filling Jenna's pussy with his warm cum.

Outside the office, Karen's own fingers had been working faster and harder, her other hand rubbing her rock hard clit mercilessly. Karen felt that familiar tightness in her pussy and knew she was cumming, her juices running down her thighs and hands. Karen bit down hard on her bottom lip to keep from screaming in ecstasy. Slumping back against the wall, Karen almost didn't hear Jenna gathering herself together and making her way towards the door. Quickly Karen dove behind the secretary's desk, hoping that Jenna or Principle Johnson would not see or hear her. She had no idea what she would say or do if they did.

Jenna closed the door to Johnson's office behind her and turned to leave the main office, her pussy completely satisfied. Jenna stopped and glanced over to her left at some movement that caught her eye. Silently walking to peer behind the desk, Jenna gasped when she saw her teacher, Mrs. Bendis, kneeling behind it, her skirt pulled up around her waist, obviously out of breath. Karen and Jenna stared at each other for a few seconds, then Jenna squatted down next to her teacher.

12