Mystice: The Making of a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flame then took off and headed back to the compound. On his way back he tried to think of a way to tell Mystice that he was leaving the village and probably would not be returning. He knew that this was going to be hard to explain to her and that she would beg and plead with him for him to stay, but he knew that he couldn't, if he did he knew it would wind up in a confrontation between him and her father and that her father would be the one to die, not him.

As he finally walked into the compound he was greeted by one of the younger guards under his command.

"Sire, our Lord has been looking for you. He has told me to bring you to him once you have returned."

"Very well then, take me to him."

"Yes sire."

Flame followed the younger guard down to the weapons storage area. This is the area where they stored all of the weapons and armor that was used to defend the village during attacks and times of war. This is where Seraphine was at.

"My Lord, Sir Flame is back, I have brought him to you as you requested."

"Very well, you may leave then."

"Yes my lord," said the guard before turning to leave.

"Where have you been at?"

"Taking care of some personal business."

"What kind of personal business."

"Nothing that concerns you," said Flame.

Seraphine said nothing to this affront, he just looked Flame over and then turned his back to Flame.

I need you to go pick up a prisoner for me from the lockdown facility. I need you to bring me back the slaver that we caught a fortnight ago. I need to speak to him about something."

"Why would you need to speak to that trash? What could he tell you that he hasn't already told the confessors."

"The papers for his release are on the crate there, take them with you and go pick him up. You are then to return here with him and bring him to me in my study, is that clear," Seraphine said to Flame in a voice as hard as Adamantine.

"Yes sir."

"Then leave and go get him," Seraphine said.

Flame thought to himself: "He is up to something, and I have a bad feeling that I will not like whatever it is," as he walked out of the room and went to get the prisoner.

It took fifteen minutes for Flame to walk the distance from the compound to where the lockdown area was located. On his way there, he again began to think about how to tell Mystice about his leaving the village. He knew no matter how he told her though, he was going to have a hard time doing it.

Flame finally walked up to the gates of the lockdown area and approached one of the elves standing guard.

"I'm here to claim one of the prisoners."

"Papers please."

Flame produced the set of papers for the guard and hande3d them to him.

"Here you are."

The guard slowly looks the papers over, making sure that all the proper signatures are in place. After making sure that the papers are legitimate, the guard then hands the papers back over to Flame.

"Wait here Sir Flame and I'll go get the prisoner for you," the guard said.

"Very Well, then I'll wait right here," said Flame.

It took the guard about ten minutes before he returned with the prisoner. When he did, he brought the prisoner over to Flame. The prisoner was a human male, about 5 foot 10 inches tall and about 165 pounds, he was chained u8p and in a pair of elven arm and leg shackles that prevented him from running of fighting effectively.

"Here he is sir Flame. But why lord Seraphine would want to speak to this piece of inhuman trash I do not know."

"Neither do I, but thank you for getting him for me friend."

The walk back to the compound took twenty-five minutes instead of the fifteen that it had taken Flame to walk here. This was mostly due to the fact that the prisoner was bound at the ankles and that he had to walk at a slower pace than Flame.

Once they reached the compound Flame took the prisoner and escorted him to the study of lord Seraphine.

"My lord Seraphine, here is the prisoner that you requested me to get for you," Flame said in a very hard, and formal, tone of voice.

Seraphine looked up from the book that he had been reading and looked over to where Flame and the prisoner stood. "Close the door and then bring him here," he said.

Flame closed the door behind him and then took and escorted the prisoner over to the desk in front of lord Seraphine.

"You may leave now Flame. I see no problem with my being alone with this person."

"Very well sir, I will be outside the door. When you are done with the prisoner let me know and I will take him back to the lockdown area," said Flame who then turned, walked back to the door, opened it, and then closed it as he went through.

During the conversation between Flame and Seraphine, the slavers eyes had been roaming around the room, looking for a weapon that he could use or another way for him to escape through other than the door that he had come through. But he saw that the room had no other entrances and only a few small windows around the room to let in some light.

"Friend I have a proposition for you," said Seraphine. "If you are willing to tell me what I want to know then perhaps I can intervene on your behalf and possibly get you freed of your imprisonment. Are you interested?"

The slaver looked at Seraphine, his interest now piqued. "I'm listening," he said.

"I'll make it easy for you. I want to take and sell someone into slavery, who do you know that I could contact to do so?"

"So, by offering to interven on me behalf you think'n I'd be crazy enough to rat on me friends eh?"

"Oh no, you are mistaken my friend, I actually have someone who I DO want to sell into slavery."

"And who would that be?" the man said.

"It is a female with whom I am acquainted with. She needs to be taught a very hard lesson, one that she cannot be taught here."

"And if I put you in touch with one of the people I know, then you will let me go?" he said.

"I think I can get you freed if you can help me. But be warned human, you can never, ever, come back this way again. If you do you will be killed on sight."

"I understand," he said.

"I will have her delivered to your friend in nine days, tell him to make sure she is placed as some kind of sex slave or personal servant. Something very degrading."

"Nay, my "Friend" as you call him, will show up to get her himself. He is a wizard of some power and can appear wherever he wants to. All you need do is make sure she is out when he comes to get her."

"Very well then, I will make sure that she is unconscious on the ninth day from now. Have him show up around midnight or later. I'll be waiting with the girl for him when he arrives."

Seraphine hands him a key and tells him to hold onto it until he hears the commotion on the ninth day from now, at that point he will be able to use it to get out of his cell and get away.

He then calls Flame back into the room and has him take the prisoner back to the lockdown area.

**************************************************

Eleint 9-16

Eight days pass without much else happening except for some rumors of a possible kidnapping attempt that may be made on one of the noble houses. The preparations for Mystice's coming of age ceremony are going according to plan and no one else is the wiser of what Seraphine has set up for his daughter Mystice. Something that no elf in their right mind would want to have happen to them.

**************************************************

Eleint 17

The seventeenth day of Eleint arises with a light hint of cold traveling in the air, the leaves have lost some of their flaming red color and have started to take on a little bit of a rusty brown color as well.

Most of the day goes normally for Flame and Mystice, although Flame does try to talk to Mystice several times during the day, it is hard for him to get some time alone with her so that he can tell her that he is going to be going away after tomorrow.

The day passes and night finally starts to settle in Mystice is getting ready for bed when she hears a knock on the doorframe. When she turns to see who it is, she sees it's her father standing at the doorway with a flask of something and two beautifully made elven crystal goblets.

"May I come in?" he asks Mystice.

"Yes father," she says. Wondering why he is here now bearing drinks.

"Tomorrow is the day that you become an adult Mystice. I thought we might sit and enjoy a drink before you went to bed."

Her father being nice to her? This had Mystice completely confused, he had never done anything like this since she was a small child.

"Ummm, sure father. What did you bring to drink, if I may ask?"

"I brought an elven blue honey mist wine. Would you like to try some?"

Mystice had heard of this wine from some of the other adults. It was an extremely rare and potent wine that had a smooth, fruity flavor to it. Unbeknownst to Mystice though, her father had already laced the bottle with a knockout poison that he had procured that would overcome her natural immunity to effects that would put her to sleep.

Her father had already taken an antidote to counteract the poison so that he would be able to drink from the bottle without having to worry about being put to sleep.

"Here have a glass," said her father.

"Thank you father."

One glass turned into two, then into three, by the time she had finished the third glass she was extremely groggy and almost asleep. After a few minutes had passed she was completely sound asleep. That is when the wizard appeared in the room with a soundless flash.

"Are you the one who wanted to sell someone into slavery?"

Seraphine took a good look at this wizard, he had long black hair, light gray eyes and looked to stand about 5 foot 10 inches tall. Not a very imposing sight, but then wizards did not need a lot of muscle to defend themselves.

"I am," he said.

"And just how much do you want for her."

"300 gold pieces."

"200 and not a copper more."

"250 and we have a deal."

"225, and if you push any further I'll turn you into dust and just take her for free."

"Very well, 225 it is then."

"Where is she then?"

"Right there on the bed next to you." pointing to his sleeping daughter.

The wizard takes out two set of chains and a metal collar with a metal loop near one side of the front that a chain could slide through. He locked the collar around Mystice's neck and then fastened the cuffs around her wrists, setting them with a solid click as the pins on the inside of the cuffs bit lightly into her soft, pale, flesh, just enough to make her mewl and squirm around a tiny bit.

He then fitted a set of chains and cuffs around her ankles as well, they too had tiny pins in them as well. This was to keep Mystice from trying to run away if she awoke while she was being transported.

The wizard then took out a small pouch and tossed it on the bed, inside of it was 22 Platinum pieces and 5 Gold Pieces. "Here is your payment," the wizard said.

Seraphine picked up the pouch and looked into it, seeing the platinum and the gold. "Very well then, I believe our business is concluded here," Seraphine said to the wizard.

The wizards then grabbed Mystice and lifted her effortlessly onto his shoulder. He then made several intricate gestures and then both he and Mystice vanished in a blinding flash of light.

Her father then looked at the now vacant bed and said into the air: "Now you will learn child What it is like to be a real slave."

**************************************************

Eleint 18

The 18Th day of Eleint came to be. And what should have been a very special, and great day, for Mystice turned out to be a monstrous, and hellish, nightmare.

Here in the region of Calimshan set on The Shining Sea, is the metropolis of Calimport, where among spices, silks, and many other things for sale, the most vile of things, slaves, can be bought and sold; For a price that is.

When Mystice awoke her arms hurt and she had her very first, and worst, hangover ever in her young life. When she tried to move around she found herself chained to a wall. The cuffs and short chain, along with the plate that they were attached to, looked to be made out of a dark and rough looking metal. The wall itself, looked to be at least a good foot thick, if not thicker.

The air in the place that she was being held in was a bit stale and smelled of bodily fluids and waste. The smell was extremely powerful but not overpowering.

As Mystice looked around the room she saw that it looked to be some kind of dungeon, or possibly some kind of torture chamber, as there were different types of items in the room, some of them looked to be used for causing much pain, such as a bed with four straps attached to two very large moveable wheels, one at each end of the bed which looked like they could be turned and tightened, stretching the person out and causing them great pain.

There was also a thin cage that was in the room, from the looks of it, it hung as if by magic as there looked to be no chain from which it hung. The cage was empty now but it looked to be exceptionally small.

She also noticed now that her senses were not as dulled, that she was in a metal cage possibly a prison cell or something. She also noticed about almost a dozen other cells were placed around the room as well, most of which had occupants in them. One of the cells had a young human male in it, he looked to be fairly strong but from her distance she couldn't see if he was breathing or not.

The second cell which she saw across the room held a young human female, possibly not more

than fifteen years old. She was fairly good looking but her face looked to be bruised at the moment, as if she had been hit and hit hard. She as well looked to be unconscious or dead.

The third cell she saw was to her left of the young human female. It had a skeleton inside of it, possibly from a human or some other such creature she could not tell.

As she looked to the left of her, she saw three more cells. Two of them were empty, one of them wasn't. The one that wasn't empty was cell number five. Inside of it was a fairly attractive human female with red hair, blue eyes, and a nice set of full, luscious, red lips. She also had a nice set of small round perky breasts which showed no sag at all.

She then got to the row of three cells where she was confined. The one to the far left of her, cell number seven, was empty except for a skeleton of short stature which was still in shackles.

Then there was the cell that she occupied, cell number eight. As she looked around at the cell she noticed that the cell bars looked to be made out of some type of bright metal. It probably wasn't silver, that would be too weak to hold someone effectively, especially if they escaped their bonds. More than likely it was Mithral, a much harder metal but not as hard as Adamantine. Now that she thought of it she looked at the cuffs, chains, and plate again, they were the right color for adamantine, and if they were made out of that metal then it would be impossible for her to break them on her own.

The cell on the right of Mystice was occupied as well. Inside of it was another elven female similar to her, but only in that she was an elf, not in the color of her skin or the kind of elf that she was. This females hands had been bound so that she could not even move the individual fingers, whoever caught her must have perceived her as a major threat to do something like this to her. Mystice also noticed that they had placed a gag across her mouth as well so that she could not speak either.

On the right wall were three more cells, two of which were occupied. The first cell, cell number ten was not occupied, but the two following it were, both had human females in them, one had normal flesh colored skin while the other had a dark chocolate colored skin.

All of a sudden Mystice heard a creaking sound and swiveled her head in the direction of the sound. What she saw was a door over near the right set of cages open and two men step into the room.

"Yes, oh yes, sir Dragloth, we have a decent selection of slaves for you to choose from today. We even have a sorceress for you as well if you would like," said the seedy little man.

"Sorceress? No I don't think so. After a period of time trying to break her I would just have to cut her tongue out and then kill her."

"Very well my lord, that is understandable. A sorceress can be a very dangerous opponent."

This Dragloth that the man was talking to was a huge bull of a man, he towered over the other man by at least a foot or more that Mystice could see. He had a well cut and well kept beard on his face, it was a full beard with a mustache as well but it was kept neatly cut and groomed, his hair also looked also as if he took good care of it as well. It wasn't oily as most men's hair was, it was clean and looked to have been recently washed as well. He wore very nice clothing, not the kind a normal man would wear, but more like a noble would wear.

He also had Steel gray eyes, the kind of eyes in which a woman could get lost, and could hold the attention of anyone at whom he was looking.

Dragloth walked around the room looking at each of the "prisoners" checking to see which of them caught his eye. As he made his way around the room he caught sight of the pale elf in the cage on the wall to his right, he stopped and looked at her closely. She was unusual for an elf, her skin color was a pale white instead of a flesh tone. Her hair was a silvery-white color and fell down to her feet, her eyes were white and looked almost like new fallen snow, as there were a few tears in her eyes at that moment.

Dragloth's eyes flowed down her body taking in everything. Although she was small, she was somewhat good looking. She had thin, lithe arms, but because she still had on her sleeping gown he was unable to see her wais or legs.

"Take off her gown, I want to see her naked," said Dragloth.

The seedy man went over to the door and called in two men, both of who had weapons. The weapons that they were holding were heavy crossbos and each were cocked and loaded.

"One of you keep an aim on her, the other go in and cut off her gown, Lord Dragloth wants to see her undressed."

Mystice started to brace herself for a fight, but then she suddenly felt something bite into her wrists and ankles.

"OUCH, What the..." she said, the pain making her stop for a moment. Just then, the guard grabbed her by the wrist, making the pins in the wrist cuffs bite even deeper into her skin, drawing tiny trickles of blood and making her scream out "OWWWWW," for a second time. He then spun her around and pinned her to the wall, making it impossible for her to move.

While still leaning against her, the guard pulled out a dagger and proceeded to cut the sleeves and sides of the gown. He then backed away, allowing the silky and diaphanous nightgown to slowly fall down her body and to the ground at her feet, as the gown began to fall off of her, Mystice used her hands to cover her breasts and crotch, the guard behind her grabbed her wrists and held her hands up high over her head, exposing all of her lithe, young, body; the pair of firm, young, breasts that sit proudly on her chest; the dark gray areolas and nipples that sit on those creamy white breasts; and the patch of silvery-white hair that sits between her legs.

Dragloth looked Mystice up and down several times before speaking again.

"Yes, very good, very good indeed. I think I'll take her," Dragloth said to the man. Have her delivered to my house in the upper part of the city will you."

"Very well sir, I'll have that done within the hour."

"YOU TWO, take her to the processing room." said the seedy man.

The two guards grabbed Mystice and forcibly removed her from the cage hauling her down