Mystice: The Making of a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

to the "Processing Room"

"LET GO OF ME," she screamed, as she kicked one opf the guards in the crotch causing him to go down to the ground groaning.

"HA HA HA, I saw that coming from a mile away," Dragloth said as he laughed at the guard that went down due to her kick. "Perhaps you should have your guards trained a bit more, it looks like they could use it," he said as he looked at the seedy man.

"I'll look into it," the seedy man said.

As the first guard was going down Mystice's vision all of a sudden started to go black as the butt of the second guards crossbow hit the back of her head, sending her into unconsciousness.

**************************************************

When next she awoke, Mystice had one hell of a lump on the back of her head, not to mention the hangover that she still had from the elven wine that her father had given her to drink. And now her stomach was rumbling, It could have been hours, possibly days, since she had last been fed, she did not know.

"Ohhhh my head," she said, as she gently rubbed the peach pit sized lump on the back of her head.

"Here, this should help with the pain a bit," said a light skinned female human with auburn hair, brown eyes, and nice features.

"Thanks," said Mystice to the woman.

What day is this if I may ask."

"The 18th day of Eleint Why?"

"So I am an adult as of today," said Mystice.

"Congratulations then," the light skinned female said.

"Have you had anything to eat recently?" the woman asked.

"No," said Mystice in a wary tone. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, if you are hungry then there is a food table over near the door. Oh and before you go trying to escape through The door, it's locked from the outside and is made out of solid Adamantine, Plus there are also two guards out there, each with a sword and a small shield," the woman told Mystice.

"What is your name?" the woman asked Mystice.

Mystice thought for a minute before answering "I guess telling her my name cannot hurt. It is Mystice, Mystice Moonshine."

"Well Mystice, my name is Jessica van Attendorf, nice to meet you," she said.

Mystice then went over and got herself some food, there was a large assortment of food on the table ranging from human to Halfling to dwarf, to elf. You name it and it was available for the women to eat. There were even numerous drinks for them as well, from Dwarven ale right down to Elven Wine.

After making a plate for herself she sat down and finally took a look at her "prison". It was a very nice room, very large and spacious, capable of holding at least ten to fifteen women comfortably, twenty if you didn't mind it being a little bit cramped.

Each of the beds were made of fine wood and were covered with the finest silk bed linens. There was a balcony that opened out onto a large garden-like area, but the balcony was almost thirty feet off of the ground, and there were guards that roamed the grounds below, making it impossible to escape.

As she was eating the food that she had taken, the lock for the door turned and the door swung open. Into the room stepped four guards, all wearing Chainmail armor, two of which were carrying shields while the other two carried heavy crossbows.

Into the room stepped a somewhat tall, well-built and muscular, man. He had green eyes and black hair and a nicely cut, and shaped, black beard.

"Ladies, I am here for the new girl. Will two of you and the new girl please come with me," he said.

"What is going on?" asked Mystice, a puzzled look on her face.

"You are to be prepared for the master tonight," said Jessica.

"What do you mean "prepared"?" asked Mystice.

"You will be taken to one of the baths and me and one of the other girls will bathe you with scented soap and water, put perfume on you, and then you will be taken to the master for the night," she said, a look of sadness in her eyes.

"Jessica, there is something that you're not telling me is there? Is something going to happen to me tonight?"

A tear begins to form in Jessica's eyes, "Yes, something will happen to you tonight, and no matter how hard you fight it, it will happen."

"Then what is going to happen to me?" asks Mystice.

"He will take and have sex with you tonight." says Jessica.

"Even if I say NO?"

"Yes, even if you say no he will have his way with you."

"And to think that my first time will be by force instead of by love."

"So you are virginal then?"

"Yes," She says, a little hint of a blush coming to her cheeks.

"Normally Mystice love, even sex, is not something to be afraid of. But the way that Dragloth does it is not love, some of the women here in the harem have even gone so far as to say that it could be thought of as a kind of torture."

Mystice looks at Jessica, "Why do you say: a kind of torture?"

"Because Mystice, he does not just make love to you, he will stretch it out to the point where you will beg and scream at him to take you, and even then he may not do so. He is a vile, evil man. Many of us wish that we could kill him, but he so strong that it seems almost impossible to do so."

Mystice's eyes harden, and a look of calm comes over her as she looks at Jessica. "I tell you this Jessica, he will have to kill me if he wants to take me tonight," she says.

"Oh Mystice, he won't have to kill you to take you," says Jessica. "If he can get on top of you and get you under him, then he will be able to do whatever he wants with you."

As Mystice and Jessica are talking two of the guards walk over and grab Mystice on each shoulder and begin pulling her towards the door.

"LET GO OF ME," Screams Mystice, kicking out as the guards pull her on her ass towards the door.

The guards do not respond to Mystice, they just keep pulling her towards the door.

Using her elven agility, Mystice is able to free herself from the two guards rolling away from them and coming up behind. The two guards come over to grab her again and Mystice kicks hard into the crotch of one man who is able to dodge the blow by turning to one side, making Mystice's foot land on his thigh. The second guard kicks hard at Mystice, landing a blow to her shoulder causing her to go flying backwards into a table.

"ENOUGH," screams the man. "Do you know what the master will do to you if she is hurt." he says.

"Two of you girls help her up, you will then follow me and the guards to the bath house to help bathe her," he says in a stern tone.

Jessica goes over to Mystice, along with a light haired, dark skinned female elf.

Jessica and the dark skinned elf walk over and help Mystice to her feet, as Mystice stands up she notices that the dark skinned elf is a drow, one of the hated elves she has heard so much about from her elders.

"Let's go," says the nam to the three women.

The women walk on past the man and the four guards fall in around them theman wlaking directly in front of them, the guards with shields ard in front of the four women, while the two with crossbows are in the back.

Jessica can see that there is a tension between Mystice and Ny'maria, she decides to break it by saying something to Mystice.

"Did you know that Ny'maria is the first of the sex slaves that Dragloth bought Mystice? She has been here the longest of anyone."

"That is partly true," said Ny'maria. "I have been here for ove 30 years now. But it was Dragloth's grandsire who purchased me, not Dragloth himself."

"Quite," growled one of the guards as he pushed Ny'maria in the shoulder.

"How would you like to wind up in the dungeon again friend? All I need do is tell Master Dragloth that you are abusing the harem women again and you won't walk out of there alive this time," she said.

The guard went silent.

The rest of the walk to the bathing room was fairly quite, once they reached the room the man stopped outside and said to the girls.

"I will be back two hours from now, you have that amount of time to take and prepare her for the master."

"There will be two guards stationed outside of this door, just in case the new girl should get the idea to try and escape."

"Now please, head inside the room and get her prepared."

Mystice, Jessiuca, and Ny'maria headed into the room. The room was a fairly large one with a large bath set into the center of the room. Set along the four walls of the room were small tables, each had certain items on them such as perfumes, oils, lotions, creams, Spices, and even a few fruits and vegetables as well along with a large flask of water and wine for drinking.

The walls of the room were made out of fine marble and were done with gold and silver trim, the columns in the room were made out of solid granite, and there were many plants around the pool here in the bath area as well, many of which were exotic in nature.

Over the next two hours Mystice was totally bathed, pampered, perfumed, oiled, and massaged as well. It was just as her massage was being finished that the man returned.

"Is she ready yet."

"Just a few more minutes and she will be ready," said Jessica.

"Hurry her up then," he said.

Jessica help Mystice stand up and helped her dry off the remaining oils that had been used in the massage.

"I will see you when you get back to the harem later on tonight Mystice."

"Not if he kills me. As I said, he will not have his way with me tonight. I promise that."

Jessica takes Mystice face and cups it gently in one hand. "I'm afraid he will have his way with you dear no matter how hard you fight him."

Jessica escorts Mystice to the doorway and the man and the four guards waiting there for her.

"Here she is Mathias."

"Very well Jessica. You and Ny'maria can head back to the harem anytime you want."

The man took the point again as the guards formed up around Mystice. They then started walking towards the master suite, "so I get to meet this man now in person instead of from inside of a cage, but unfortunately it will be our first and last meeting," she thought.

How wrong she was to be.

**************************************************

In the more upscale part of the Metropolis of Calimport, stands a tall two story building made out of solid granite, with a large wall and guards that patrol the gates both day and night.

On the second floor of this building, Dragloth has just finished taking a bath. He is now preparing himself for a night of pleasure, at least for him he thought, as an evilly wicked smile slowly began to spread across his rock hard, and well chiseled face.

The only thing that actually mars Dragloth's almost perfect face is the scar that runs from the upper right side of his temple across the bridge of his nose, and ends at the top of the cheekbone, right below his left eye. A scar that he got fighting a Black Dragon who had been terrorizing the town he had been recuperating in.

Once he finished toweling off the water that clung to his heavily scarred and rock hard body, he wrapped a towel around his waist, and exited the room. He then headed back to his bedroom and the woman that he knew would be waiting there for him.

As Dragloth approached his room, he saw the servant standing next to the door, nervously awaiting his master's presence.

"Is she ready for me?" Dragloth said to his servant Mathias.

"Yes sire, she is ready. She has been bathed, perfumed, and is naked, just as you ordered," Mathias said.

"Good, good." said Dragloth with a bit of an evil smile on his face. "I'm looking forward to having some fun with her tonight before I'm done."

Mathias closed his eyes and said a silent prayer for the girl in Dragloth's room. Though he knew that his master meant sex, his idea of "fun" was to draw out the foreplay. Instead of making it pleasurable for the woman, he would torture her to the point that she would be screaming for him to take her, and even then he probably would not give her what she wanted, which was sexual release, until she was begging and pleading for it.

"I am not to be disturbed while I am with her do you hear me?"

"Yes sire."

"Good, now leave me." Dragloth said as he turned to enter his room.

"Very well sire."

Dragloth then entered his bedroom. He was a bull of a man: He was both Physically and sexually impressive, standing 7 feet 11 inches tall with shoulder length dark brown hair and steel gray eyes. He was muscular, but not muscle-bound, his muscles were long and thick, like those of a seasoned fighter. His cock when full erect was a bit over 10 inches long and at least a good 6 inches in circumference. His balls were big, round, and heavy, almost the size of small nectarines.

What most people did not know, was that Dragloth was not fully human. He had some draconic blood in him as well, which was why he was so tall and powerful, among other things. This draconic blood also gave him both a bit of a temper and a bit of an evil streak.

When Dragloth entered the room Mystice was sitting on the bed, she noticed that all he wore now was a towel wrapped around him, covering him from his waist down to his knees. As he approached her she began to become a bit afraid of him, she could now see why the other girls were afraid of trying to confront him, he was powerfully built and looked to be as strong as a dragon.

As he approached her she began to shrink back from him a bit, suddenly afraid of him. As she did, he smiled a wickedly evil and lopsided smile.

"You and I, Mystice, are going to have some fun tonight." he said as he slowly undid the towel that he had wrapped around his waist, exposing to Mystice his almost fully erect cock and huge balls, and slowly climbing onto the bed.

"Like hell we are," she spat at him, hitting him on the cheek right below the right eye.

Dragloth looked at her as he wiped the spit off of his face and just smiled at her with a

wickedly evil grin.

Mystice tried to retreat from him. Escaping from him was impossible. Mystice knew this. As Mystice retreated from him, he reached out and grabbed her left ankle, the dark tanned skin of his hand wrapped around the pale skin of her ankle and made for a very shocking contrast, as Mystice's skin color was almost white.

"GET OFF OF ME," she screamed as she tried to kick him in the crotch with her free leg. Even though she missed his crotch, she did hit his upper thigh.

"Struggle all you want to child, it will bed of no use to you," Dragloth said, as he held onto Mystice's ankle and began to pull her towards him, his grip like a piece of iron.

Mystice thought that if she kicked him with all of her might he just might let go of her, so she took perfect aim at his crotch and his fully erect prick and kicked for all she was worth. Her kick landed true, hitting him right on the shaft of his cock, but amazingly enough it barely seemed to faze him.

"Ungh, good kick child," Dragloth said as he stopped pulling her forward for a moment, an evil smile on his face. "But not good enough."

Dragloth then let go of her ankle and wrapped his huge hand around the top of her thigh. He then pulled her even closer to him. He then pounced on her, landing on her waist, trapping her underneath him, making it impossible for her to escape.

"GET OFF OF ME, LET ME GO," Mystice screamed at him as she beat on the tops of his thighs with her small hands, trying to scratch at him as well, all this did was leave reddish scratch marks on the tops of his thighs, nothing more. It was as if his skin were as thick as leather or even Dragonhide.

Once Dragloth had her under him, he then grabbed her right arm, then her left, bringing them together, pinning them. Next, he pushed her arms up and over her head, making her breasts stand up and out... even more prominently.

He then began to gently move his one free hand up and down her arms, using just the tips of his fingers to get her body to become sexually aroused.

"LEAVE ME ALONE," she screamed at him.

Dragloth then started to lightly place kisses along the length of Mystice's arms as well, slowly bringing her more and more into an aroused state.

Mystice continued to fight against this huge bull of a man with all of her strength, but with her arms pinned above her, and him sitting across her waist, she knew that she was completely and utterly trapped, and that there was no way out of this for her. He would have his way with her whether she wanted him to or not... Just as Jessica said.

Dragloth then stopped caressing her arms and took his free hand and began to slowly caress her chest. He started caressing her along the inside part of her breasts, working from the inside down to the bottom part of the breast and then to the outside, all the time moving slowly, using just the tips of his fingers. He did this for a while, moving back and forth between one breast and the other.

"QUIT TOUCHING ME," Mystice screamed at Dragloth, hating him for doing this to her.

"I'LL KILL YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME," Screamed Mystice. As Dragloth continued to play with her breasts and to arouse her body sexually. When he heard Mystice scream this at him he stopped playing with her breasts for a minute and placed his free hand around her throat.

"No you won't child," Dragloth said to her as her had his hand around her throat, "If I wanted to, I could kill you right now, all I would have to do is close my hand, but then where would the fun be in that, and after all the money that I just paid for you, that would be a waste."

Dragloth then went back to his "work" and remained silent as he continued to play with, and tease her breasts, he could start to see the reactions of her body as it started to become sexually aroused.

Mystice continued to try fighting him but it was getting harder and harder for her do so, as what he was doing was now starting to have its desired effect on her... she was becoming sexually aroused.

During this time he also began to place light and gentle kisses on her breasts as well, working from the bottom of her breasts to the tops of them, up towards her nipples. He also began a light sucking on her breasts as well, alternating between the kissing and sucking.

As Dragloth continued to play with and kiss Mystice's breasts, Mystice could feel herself starting to become aroused. She could see that her nipples were starting to become distended and hard, like little pieces of dark gray rock. She could feel as her breasts started to become more sensitive, and she was having a hard time focusing her mind and trying to fight him off.

"P-please l-let me go," she begged, still kicking. She knew that if she couldn't get out from under him soon, that he would have her at his mercy.

Again Dragloth remained silent to her pleadings and continued to work on her body, trying to arouse her to the point of no return, where she would no longer be able to fight him and would only be looking for sexual satisfaction.

"N-no p-please no don't do this," begged Mystice.

Dragloth's light kissing and sucking was finally having its desired effect, she had started to become aroused and would not be able to fight him off for much longer, all he had to do was wait and let nature take its course.

"No, n-nnooooohhhhhhh," Said Mystice., as her plea turned into a moan of pleasure.

"Now I can release her arms," thought Dragloth. "She will not be able to fight me now, now that her body is aroused," he thought.

Dragloth then let go of Mystice's wrists, releasing her arms, allowing her to fully use her arms which she did use to try to push him away from her even though it proved to be useless.

Dragloth continued to play with Mystice's breasts, gently licking her breasts with the rough tip of his tongue, making her gasp out loud and then moan out in pleasure. He progressed towards the nipples on top of her firm, young, mounds. Using his hands, he began to start slowly squeezing and kneading her breasts in his huge, yet gentle hands, making her gasp out loud again.