Myths & Legends Ch.2

Story Info
Yvonne faces the vampire Philippe.
4.5k words
4.41
29.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers

In a sudden fit of panic, Yvonne tried to squirm free of Phillipe, twisting herself in the bed to hopefully throw him off balance and then attempt an escape. She was barely able to budge him, and only succeeded in angering him. As a particularly bright flash of lightning filled the room with white light, she saw her intruder at his most vile. His eyes almost dripped blood as his pupils dilated, making his eyes entirely black and red. His nostrils flared and this time his canines weren't the only teeth that became razor sharp, but rather each and every upper and lower tooth became serrated death.

Apparently, another vampire myth dispelled - sometimes more than just the canines are used to drain the victim. And that hideously deadly mouth opened wide, letting loose with a venomous hiss that made Yvonne stop dead in her tracks. Obviously, escape was not a viable option. She was his for the evening...if she wanted to live long enough to find a way out of this...assuming that was even possible.

Phillipe slowly moved back from her, his glaring eyes softening somewhat as he did so. He slid himself off the bed and walked to her nightstand. There, he rubbed his hand briefly on the lampshade of her bedside light, and it lit brightly. He looked at the brightness of it, cocked his head to one side thoughtfully, and then rubbed his hand once again along the shade. The light dimmed to a warm orange glow. He sighed with satisfaction and then turned his attention back to Yvonne.

"A little mood lighting for our union, my dear. I will forgive your attempt to spurn me...this one time. But, from this point forward, you will do all that I say. You will perform any act I wish you to, even if you should find that act...distasteful. If you refuse me again, even once, your punishment will be such that you will beg for death. You now exist only so long as you please me. Is that understood?"

Yvonne stared at the light and then back at Phillipe, who walked back to the side of the bed and sat down on it. She nodded her agreement, still hoping for some miracle.

Phillipe looked down at his semi-erect member and then back at Yvonne. He felt urges welling up within him and those urges needed fulfillment. He looked Yvonne directly in the eyes and almost dared her to disobey him.

"Come here, Yvonne, and get on your knees in front of me. I am eager to see what that lovely mouth of yours can do for me. And, please, don't consider any attempts at escape, for I promise you that if you try, your death will give agony an entirely new meaning."

With those ominous words, Phillipe stood up just long enough to rip the covers off of Yvonne, scattering her magazines all about the floor. And when she curled up with her arms around her knees, pulling them tightly to her chest, he grabbed both her ankles in one hand and pulled her legs down to straighten out her knees. Following that, with blinding speed, he reached that same hand up to her chest and tore the flimsy nightie from her with one swift, sure movement. She instantly covered her bare breasts with trembling hands, hiding them from his eyes.

"You may conceal your lovely bosom if you so desire, for now, but bring yourself over here now and do as I have instructed you. You will find I am not a patient man."

She slowly slid herself off the bed, still covering her breasts. She stood before him. He leaned back and spread his legs, smiling as he saw her reaction to his enormous love muscle. He reached out and grabbed her hips, guiding her toward him...and between his legs. When she stood exactly where he wanted her, he then reached up and grabbed her by her upper arms, not making any attempt to remove her shielding hands from her chest, but pulling downward on her arms, forcing her into a kneeling position between his legs. When he had her on her knees, he put one hand on the back of her head and with the other lifted his swollen member.

As he pulled her head forward, he aimed the head of his cock at her mouth. She resisted, starting to turn her head. He gripped the back of her head firmly, tugging a bit on her hair, and uttered a low, snarling growl. Fear welled up in her eyes. She looked up at his face and then closed her eyes and opened her mouth. He played with her mouth with his cock, teasing. Then, slowly, he pushed the head of his throbbing meat into her mouth. He moved it all around inside her mouth, just the head, playing with her teeth, pushing the opening of the head against the front of them, slowly, from one side of her mouth to the other, first the upper teeth and then the lower. He enjoyed toying with her.

Even through her fear, Yvonne was becoming aroused, and Phillipe could tell this was so by her sighs, and also because as he played with her mouth he touched the crotch of her panties with his toes, and felt the wetness there.

He pulled her head closer to himself, pushing his penis deeper into her mouth. When he started moving his erection around in her mouth, she closed her lips around his shaft. And he now was able to put both hands on the back of her head. He pushed her head as far down onto his shaft as he could, filling her mouth with his long, thick tool. It so filled her mouth that she nearly gagged, but that urge ended when Phillipe began pushing himself in and out of her mouth. He rocked his hips on the bed, and grabbed two handfulls of her hair, using that hair to force her head up and down along the length of his swollen cock.

"Ahh.....Yvonne, you have such a warm, receptive mouth. I am going to love using it over and over again. And," he added, again feeling her wetness with his toes, "I believe you will enjoy the taste of me just as much. Yes, in the coming years we will do this often, you and I. I think my penis has found a warm new home...don't you agree?"

He leaned his head back and laughed sarcastically at the ceiling. Yvonne tried to look up at him but couldn't see past his chest, even with her eyes rolled all the way up. With an evil chuckle he added, "Oh, but, please, I wouldn't want you to talk with your mouth full!"

Phillipe then leaned back, bucking his crotch into her face, and eventually laid himself down on the bed, never once stopping the movement of his hips. As he laid back, Yvonne was forced to get higher up on her knees and lean forward over the bed to accommodate the new position of his thrusting rod.

"Lick it, Yvonne......lick it now!" he ordered, bucking her face harder than ever. Her eyes were wide with the strain and effort of both keeping up with him and taking all of him into her mouth. When she didn't respond right away, Phillipe tugged forcefully on her hair and repeated, "NOW, Yvonne......do not try my patience!"

With his immense erection filling her mouth so completely, it was difficult for her to lick him, but she forced her tongue to do his bidding, out of fear of a long, slow death at his hands. She did her best to move her tongue around his shaft. Suddenly, he pulled himself out of her mouth and held her head so that her mouth was just touching the head.

"Lick the head rapidly, my little slut. Let me see how much you enjoy licking my fine cock! Lick every inch.....adore it.........worship it."

Yvonne's hands had long since left their positions covering her breasts. In her own heated passion, she now held his penis with one hand, squeezing it, one part of her enjoying her submissiveness to him, and another wanting to rip it from his groin and toss it across the room. Holding it firmly in her hand, she licked every inch of the head, in circles, along it's tiny slit, under the lip of the head, everywhere. She then licked the shaft, all the way to the testicles, first long flat licks, and then quick, flicking ones.

"Ah, I knew you'd enjoy this. You LOVE sucking me, don't you, whore? You women are all the same. You all enjoy a mouthful of hot dick, don't you? Now, suck my testicles. Suck them gently... and lick them. Do it now, Yvonne!"

Holding his penis to one side, she quickly obeyed. Her tongue licked the hairy sack all over, even behind it. She then took one testicle at a time into her mouth and sucked it very gently, her other hand lightly stroking the opposite testicle as she did so. Phillipe was moaning and writhing on the bed, his hands pulling on Yvonne's hair. When he could no longer take it, he yanked her head up from his scrotum and quickly inserted his erect muscle back into her mouth. She sucked hungrily, with a loud slurping sound as he rammed himself into her mouth again and again. She reached around and grabbed his cheeks with both hands and he bucked his hips furiously into her. Again she nearly choked, and feared that this might actually be the way she ended up dying, and not with his fangs removing her precious blood.

Thankfully, his hot liquid filled her mouth and throat before that happened. He ejaculated for what seemed an eternity, still pummeling her face with his crotch. Spray after spray of semen slammed against the back of her throat. Reflexively, her throat swallowed to avoid choking on the liquid. His bucking slowly subsided, and she could breathe easier, though his massive sex organ still filled her mouth almost totally. Yvonne found herself sucking on his penis, squeezing out the last drops of his nectar with her hands. She even licked the very last drops from his glistening head, enjoying the salty taste of it. She didn't stop sucking him until every drop had been devoured.

Tentatively, she sat back to see what Phillipe would do next. But he merely slumped back on the bed and relaxed, arms at his sides, his hands finally releasing her hair.

"Yvonne, you are very, very good at that. I will definitely have to visit you often and take advantage of your talents. Get used to the view you have just had, for you will be viewing me from that very same angle many times in the years to come. Your mouth is divine, my dear. I can't wait to fill it for you again."

Yvonne didn't move. She sat there on her knees, looking at him. At length, he sat up on the bed and looked down at her. Then, he stood up. She moved back, still on her knees, to allow him to walk away from the bed. He walked around and stood behind her. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. He took his still semi-erect penis and rubbed it along the side of her face. He told her to stroke and kiss it. She turned her head, kissing his penis while stroking it with one hand. It regained it's formidable length and hardness almost immediately.

In a blur of motion, he reached down, grabbing her under her arms, and lifted her off the floor like a rag doll, tossing her onto the bed on her stomach. He raced forward to grab her thighs at the hips and pulled her to him. His rough hands ripped her panties from her, tearing them to shreds in his haste to bare her steaming sex. Lifting her hips completely off the bed, he thrust himself into her moist love nest with one fierce push. His length and thickness stretched her portal wide and pushed deep inside her. Holding her lower half off the bed, her legs dangling at his sides, he began thrusting himself into her sex with a lust she'd never experienced before. Yvonne gasped and, yes, moaned, as Phillipe hammered between her legs.

His rhythm started slow, but as his passion again grew, he let go of her hips and leaned forward to reach around to grab her breasts. Squeezing her breasts, he lifted her by her chest and pulled her backwards up off the bed, still impaled on his cock, pulling her back against his chest. He held her by her soft globes and pounded his cock upwards into her dripping mound. She bounced up and down on his manhood, her back sliding along the length of his almost hairless chest.

Her legs still dangled freely at her sides. Eventually, Phillipe removed his hands from her breasts and circled them around her waist, making his thrusting into her a bit easier. He held her up by her waist as he took her from behind. His fully erect penis was long enough to allow him to remain inside her in this position, and in fact taking her this way seemed easy for him. He held her to him with one hand, pistoning his erection into her continuously, and used his other hand to alternately tease nipples and clit. Again she got wet and slick as he filled her completely. His hands and penis were rough but he used them well.

He sucked at her neck playfully (making her cringe just a bit), and licked the side of her face. Still ramming into her, he whispered into her ear, "Soon, Yvonne, I will fill your womb with my sperm as I did your mouth. You are now and always my whore. Never forget that. Rejoice in that fact.......for it is your role in life from this day forward. Accept that fate and make peace with it. And now, Yvonne......prepare to receive my seed for the second time in your new life as my concubine."

There wasn't much Yvonne could say or do. She was impaled on his thrusting member, as he stood there lifting her with it as though she were feather light. After a time, he began to growl with animalistic lust. He walked forward, throwing her face down on the bed, still pumping into her. With his hands on her shoulder blades, he pushed her downward into the bed, leaning on her with almost all of his weight, and continued to ravage her from behind.

Her hips were just over the edge of the bed and with each plunge of his thick cock into her the bed nearly bounced off the floor, and she herself was lifted, from the waist down, off of that bouncing bed. Again she feared suffocation, this time from her face being forced deeply into the blankets and mattress. But, again, she was spared this when Phillipe once again made a change of position. Grunting, he pulled himself out of her, which actually brought her a moment of disappointment. But that disappointment lasted only seconds.

He immediately reached down and grabbed her by her thighs, pulling them upwards and lifting her off the bed by them. Briefly, she dangled from his strong arms. Then, one at a time, he circled his arms around her hips, reaching his hands up over her buttocks and between her legs. With his long fingers he spread her pussy wide and buried his face between her sweating thighs. His tongue licked at her and his lips sucked her soft pink treasure. Yvonne was dripping with lust herself now...and the sight of his still throbbing erection bouncing in front of her face as she dangled in his arms only served to increase the passion and searing heat inside her.

She reached out and captured that pulsating temptation in one hand and thrust it once again between her lips. When she did so, Phillipe walked forward to the bed, pinning her head between it and the object of her oral attention. He pushed his hips forward, forcing himself deeply into her mouth again. Now having no choice but to wrap her arms around his body, she squeezed his hard, muscular cheeks as he thrust yet again into her hungry mouth. Standing there in an upright sixty-nine position, Yvonne and Phillipe orally serviced each other, though he was able to thrust his hips into her while she was unable to do likewise.

Waiting for his release once again, Yvonne then discovered the true nature of his vampiric tongue. When he'd had his fill of licking the delicate petals of her succulent flower, Phillipe next chose to taste inside her smoldering portal of lust. He circled her opening with his lips and sucked on it, thrusting his tongue into her as he did. His tongue snaked and wiggled inside her, causing her to clench her thighs around his head. His tongue was easily half the length of his enormous penis, and it probed deep inside her, making her shudder with pleasure. He licked deeply and his tongue enjoyed every inch of those sweet inner walls of her canal. And, serpentlike, he flicked his tongue inside her rapidly, making her squirm as her thighs crushed his head.

Using the bed for support, Phillipe pushed his cock all the way into her mouth, again nearly choking her. Pushing his groin into her face, he managed to move his penis around in her mouth by rotating his hips. She sucked and licked at it hungrily, as did he also between her legs. His hips then resumed their thrusting, moving himself in and out of her mouth more and more rapidly with each thrust.

Above, his tongue likewise increased its attentions to her sex, and his lips sucked at her clit. In his passion, his canines elongated ever so slightly, nipping the area around her clit as he sucked her. The sucking, and even the nipping at and around her sensitive clit, coupled with his unnaturally long tongue probing deeply into her core, drove her to the brink. She felt herself about to explode. Just as she realized her climax was imminent, Phillipe once again sent creamy bursts of fluid into her mouth and down her throat. She, in turn, gave his searching tongue a bath in her own fluids. Both of them were slurping wetly as hot love juices poured freely around tongues and lips. And both kept licking and sucking long after the orgasms ended....each savoring the salty, yet sweet taste of the other's release.

Sated, but only for the moment, Phillipe let Yvonne slide slowly to the floor, and he turned around and slumped onto the bed. Both were breathing very heavily. While she lay momentarily on the floor, recovering her strength and equilibrium, and letting the blood slowly drain from her head, Yvonne looked up at Phillipe. She could only see his calves and thighs from where she lay exhausted on the floor, but very shortly she saw more. Looking up over his nearest thigh, she saw movement just above it. Eyes wide in amazement, she realized that Phillipe's desires had only been briefly quelled. His throbbing muscle was clearly visible rising ever upward just beyond that tightly-sinewed thigh.

He stretched and sat up. He noticed her staring at his renewed vigor, and smiled. He leaned forward and reached out his hand to her.

"Come, my wanton little whore. I have more to show you. My needs are great."

Originally intending to bring her up onto the bed, he suddenly had a change of mind.

"No," he said, grinning, "stay where you are. Get on your hands and knees. I want you from behind again. And this time I will not stop until I've filled your womb with my sperm."

By this time, Yvonne knew resistance was futile. And, besides, his huge member had felt so good inside her, she had no desire to refuse him. She did as he ordered her to, getting on her hands and knees with her bottom toward him, and then remained there, offering herself to him, waiting for him to mount her. She didn't have to wait long.

Once again Phillipe entered her, on his knees behind her, holding her hips in place with his hands. Again his long, thick muscle probed into her, deeper...deeper. She sighed as its head pushed into her until it met resistance, and then pushed at that resistance. He started slowly, then built up to a more energetic pace, taking her doggie style with a ferocity that made their previous union seem tame by comparison. He heaved himself into her so hard it was knocking the breath out of her. His raging erection seemed to attack her slick, warm quim....as if to battle it into submission. But his pounding thrusts excited her. She was floating on waves of lust as his thighs and groin repeatedly slapped against her ass. From time to time he squeezed her breasts or licked her back or neck, but mostly he just thrust himself into her...pounding into her ever more forcefully and rapidly.

Having already had two orgasms, his third took much longer to achieve. He continued to enjoy her this way for well over forty minutes, never once slowing his pace. Yvonne had two climaxes from this single coupling by the time Phillipe had his. But what a climax it was. Again, his pounding lifted her. Each forceful push into her brought her knees off the floor and forced a grunt from him...and a sigh from her.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers
12