N is for Nude Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

Inside, I had a feeling. I had nothing to base it on, but I had the feeling. I asked, "How long have you had your Minnie?"

"A month. Like it?"

"It's very nice. Who are you insured with?"

"I don't remember."

"I need new insurance, some companies don't insure rigs like this and if I can see the card for yours I can get the agent's phone number. On Monday I can call. Would you mind?"

"No. I'll get it." She went up front and looked in the glove box. She handed me the plastic document holder and I found the insurance card. It said the Minnie was owned by Paul and Elaine Winters of Seattle. She gave me a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote the agent's number and their home number.

I gave the packet back and told her thanks. She said she would block out some time soon. I left her standing in the doorway. Why wasn't Paul here? Why was Elaine desperate? I walked back to my place and Holly was sitting next to the picnic table. The chart was mounted where the sign had been. I saw three blocks of time with Holly written on them. The first started at eight o'clock. My watch said 1950 hrs. Ten minutes until eight.

"Holly, are you jealous of the others?"

"You mean do I wish the only name on the chart was mine? I do." She paused and we started walking towards supper. "I'm also glad they let me join in. They had you first. This is all so new to me. I like how it feels and I love how I feel ever since I climbed into your home. And, I keep wondering how I could ever explain this to my sisters. How can I explain you to my sisters?"

"Tell them you met an older guy who loves treating you like a goddess. Tell them you like how you feel when we are together. Do you need to say more?"

"Karen will want to know if we fucked."

"Tell her how we met. You heard my lover talking about me and decided you wanted some so while I was out for a walk you stripped naked and climbed into my bed. You've been there, on and off for over twenty-four hours."

"She would scream and drive here as fast as she could!" Holly laughed.

We were at the bus. Charlie and Sue were at the table, Alice joined us from inside the bus carrying a salad and a minute later Mike came from the Fleetwood. We all sat and for a second no one moved.

I spoke, "I feel like saying grace. Please hold hands." We did. "I believe that every time anyone says Thank you they are saying a prayer. Not a prayer to a God out there somewhere, but to the spark of eternal that is inside each of us and inside everything. Thank you, each of you, for allowing me to love you. Thank you for allowing me into your lives. That you for sharing life and love with me..."

Sue was to my right and as I paused she spoke," Thank you. Thank you Charlie, for loving me, when I didn't believe I was worth it. Thank you for sharing your life with me. Thank you, Nick, for coming to us at a perfect moment to breathe new life into our love. Thank you for loving me. Thank you Alice and Bert or Mike or whoever you want to be for being such open friends, such caring friends. Thank you Holly for showing me that boldness, risk taking, can be a wonderful adventure and thank you for sharing your love with us."

Each person took a turn. Each spoke from their heart. When Holly finished it was back to me.

"The word Amen for most people signals an end to a prayer. For me it means "Let's do it! Amen!" It was echoed around the table. We started passing food and at each pass a kiss was exchanged as well. At about ten o'clock Holly leaned to me and said quietly, "I want to go back to your bed now, please."

We thanked everyone for a wonderful evening and left. Sue asked if the chart was up. Holly said yes. We walked away.

We put our arms around each other as we walked. When I could see the picnic table I asked, "Would you like to play on the same table as Alice did?"

"She told me what you did to her on this table blew her whole world apart. I would like that. Can we play here?"

"Of course. When I am with you I feel much like an explorer. You are like a place, a feeling, I have visited before... and you are so unique, so fresh, that I am unsure what surprises await me."

We came together in the semi-darkness between her van and my motorhome. We touched, softly and gently. My hands and lips touched all of her, drank in the taste and the smells of her. It may sound strange but I became intoxicated by being with Holly. It was her, not me. She opened to me in ways that I can only describe as spiritual. As I probed within her with my fingers, deep within her slippery vagina she welcomed me, invited me, drew me in. My fingers touched that most sensitive and often elusive spot within and she breathed deeply and surrendered to my touch.

Her body relaxed further and began to shake. The shaking was not under her control any more than when a child is cold and shivers. She spoke softly, "That feels so good! Touch there some more. Again, please."

My lips found her clit and barely touched. Her back slowly arched and a low groan escaped her. I kissed the crease where her thighs became her pussy, the swollen lips and those within. My mouth drank in her nectar, her sweet juice of giving herself to me.

The shaking increased and she did not resist. We let it build and it took us both on a sensual ride. Her hands grasped the sides of the picnic table. Mine held one breast as the other reached within her, pushing, caressing her inside until, at last, wave after wave of sensual, sexual overload washed over her and spilled onto me.

I released my lips from her puss and slowly pulled my fingers out of her vagina. I sucked them, savoring her taste. When her breathing was getting back to normal I stood and helped her sit so we could embrace. My arms wrapped her and I stood, holding her, for a long time.

She slowly lifted her head, looked in my eyes and said, "Did I scream?"

"Did I?"

"I think we were quiet. None of the neighbors have come to see what happened."

She kissed my chest. We stood for a long time more. I heard a vehicle pull in and park, soft voices getting settled, doors opening and closing and then quiet again.

"Holly, would you go to bed with me?"

"Gladly."

We opened the door and started inside. Holly stopped on the bottom step. Her voice was a whisper, "Oh, my dear God."

Her hand pointed to the chart. The next four days were full! Names I didn't recognize, space numbers, Sue, Alice, Charlie, Mike and Holly. I pushed on her ass and we went inside. Holly went in the bathroom and I turned on one light back in the bedroom. There were new sheets on the bed! At the foot of the bed a note: "Thank you." It was unsigned.

Holly came to bed. We snuggled and touched for a while, talking softly.

"What happened out there on the table?"

"I don't know."

"My whole world has changed. Nick, three days ago I was a forty-something woman running away from life and men. Now... now I will willingly follow you anywhere. I love you! And, I know you love other women and tomorrow you will love someone you haven't even met yet! I don't care! As long as I get my share."

"We hardly know each other."

"Bull shit! I know a lot about you. I know you won't lie to me. I know you won't cheat on me, steal from me. I know that every time we kiss I will be in love with you all over again. What else do you think I ought to know?"

"Sometimes I snore."

"Like I didn't know that."

"Sometimes I like to spend hours kissing."

"Is that the good news or the bad news?"

"Depends on if we're in public or not."

"Oh. That could be a problem."

We did finally fall asleep. At about one in the morning.

At a little after seven Holly got up. When she came out of the bathroom she turned on the fan and climbed in next to me. I was awake and noticed how good it felt whem she came back to bed. My thoughts went to Elaine, in space 18. She was married and wanted me to fuck her. She was beautiful, nude, married and wanted me to fuck her. Elaine was beautiful, nude, kissed like she was on fire, wanted me to fuck her... and she was married.

"Holly, I want to bounce something off you. Would that be OK?"

She turned to face me and smiled. "Is it about sex?"

"Yes, but not sex between us."

"Ok. Bounce."

"There is a woman here at Sandy Shores who has invited me to spend time in bed with her. Sort of an adult nap, with no sleeping. She is good looking, right age group, and is here alone."

"So far she sounds like me."

"There is a major difference. She's married. She doesn't have a ring on, doesn't have the dent in her finger from a ring, and I know she's married."

"Do you think her husband knows she's screwing around on him?"

"I don't know. She didn't say anything about being married."

"I don't like it."

"I have his home phone number. It's early Saturday morning. I could call him and just ask him if it's Ok if I fuck his wife. If it is I will not be helping a married woman cheat. If it isn't he can take steps to save his marriage."

"Or toss her ass in the street!"

"If she is willing to cheat hasn't she ended the marriage already?"

"Maybe she's cheating because he doesn't take care of her or because he cheated and this is her idea of payback."

"Maybe is such a big word."

"I think calling him might just be a good idea. There's a pay phone down at the clubhouse. Do you want me to go with you?"

"Yes. As much as possible I want you with me. I'll need to be gone some in the next few days but whenever possible I want to be with you. Our relationship shifted last night. At least for me it did."

"It shifted for me, too. More than that, I shifted last night, too. I have been running from relationships, running from men. I'm here with you for as long as you want. I cannot believe I'm going to say this but... I love you."

"I love you too. Later, say every day for the rest of our lives, we'll talk about what that means. Right now, I need to pee and then make a phone call."

"Let's go!"

Ten minutes later we were at the clubhouse. I dialed the phone and asked for Paul Winters when a man answered. He called out, "Dad, it's for you!" It took a wait and he picked up the phone.

"This is Paul Winters."

"Paul, this is probably going to be the strangest phone call you have ever had. Before we go on is anyone else on the line?"

"No. Who is this?"

"My name doesn't matter. Do you know where your wife is right now?"

"Yes. Camping with friends."

"Ok. Last night your wife invited me into her bed, for the night. I didn't accept."

"Bull shit! Who the hell are you?"

"You want to save your marriage? If you do, listen to me. I called to get permission to fuck your wife. I won't be party to cheating but if it's Ok with you I'd be anxious to bed her. She is beautiful and a hell of good kisser."

"Well it is not Ok with me!"

"Good. Then there is time for you to save your marriage. Are your kids old enough to leave at home for two days?"

"Yes. They're in high school."

"Can you get to Sandy Shores Resort by four this afternoon?"

"Is that where she is?"

"Listen to me, please. I don't know what is happening between you two but she needs your full and undivided attention and affection and she needs it right now. Dress nice for the drive here. Bring a dozen or more yellow roses. When you get here she is parked in space 18. She will be waiting in her Minnie Winnie at four for me to show up and take her to bed. If you are here, take my appointment. Don't park next to her space. Park somewhere else and strip down, carry the flowers and knock on her door. Don't tell her how you found her. Don't tell her anything except you couldn't wait to be with her."

"I'm not very good at that."

"How soon can you get here?"

"By two, easily."

"Good. Get here. Bring the flowers. Park in space thirty-eight or as close to thirty-eight as is open. What kind and color car do you have?"

"A tan Buick La Sabre."

"We'll be looking for you. I'm glad I called. I think you will be too."

The line went dead. I hung up. Holly looked at me like I was an alien.

"Nick, you have a plan, don't you?"

"Loosely. I need your help to have it work, if you are willing."

"You want me to fuck him?"

"No. I don't! I may need for us to show him some things he doesn't know about loving his own wife. I don't want his dick anywhere inside your body. If we can help him save his marriage, make it better for both of them, I'd like that. Are you in?"

"Sure. What do I do now?"

"Now?"

"Honey, you are to spend from five minutes from now until noon with Sue."

"Then Sweetheart, it would help if you went back to our place and made the bed less messy. Pull the covers off and just leave the fitted sheet on. That way nothing will get in our way when Paul gets here. Then do something fun until about noon. Fill your name in every blank space on the chart. Erase the entry labeled 18. Take that space."

"You said it." She kissed me.

"I said what?"

"Our place."

"You don't like that?"

"No. I love it. You said it and I felt my pussy get wet."

"Not that you need to move anything unless you want to, but if you want you can move a few things to make hanging out in our place easier. We can do a better job later when we can reorganize things together."

"I love you. Now go see Sue."

I kissed her again and walked quickly to the bus. Sue was standing outside. I walked up, took her in my arms and kissed her. Her mouth opened and the kiss went from "hello" to "Anything you want is yours."

"The next three hours are yours. What would be your pleasure?"

"First, I want an orgasm. I want you to fill me up and bruise me so I can feel you inside me for hours after you're gone. Then I want to go for a walk on the beach with you, and talk."

"Where's Charllie?"

"Bert and Alice took him for a ride in their car. They won't be back until noon."

"Is he Bert or Mike?"

"I think when he's hard he's Mike."

"Can we use your bus? My place is being remodeled."

"Remodeled?"

"Yes. Holly is moving some of her stuff in."

"Is she Ok with us?"

"Yes! She made sure I wasn't late."

She led the way up inside the bus. She locked the door from inside and kissed me again. My attention began to rise and she used my interest to lead me to her freshly made bed. She pulled me onto the bed with her so that my cock slipped right into her mouth and I was close to her pussy with my face. I ate. I licked, kissed, sucked and probed her slippery pussy until she was close to cumming.

I stopped. I didn't move anything.

Sue sat up a little and said, "Don't stop! I'm close!"

My finger touched her opening. She dropped back flat again and I probed deeper.

"Touch my clit!"

"Trust me. Hold on to the sheets."

My finger was joined by a second I reached deeper and hooked up with my finger tips.

"Oh, that's it!"

More touch, right there. Pressure from the palm of my hand as my fingers rubbed that special spot inside her.

"Oh, Nick! I feel strange. It feels really different... Stop. I need to pee."

I didn't stop. Sue arched and screamed! She shook, gasped and shook some more. A squirt of fluid shot from her pussy and drenched my hand, arm and face. It wasn't pee.

As she started to calm I lifted her legs and put my cock at her entrance. I rubbed around, gathering her natural lubrication fluids.

"Please fuck me! Please!"

I slammed in! Hard and fast and slamming hard against her pussy with all the force I could find. Sue lifted her hips and put her hands against the wall and pushed so her body pushed against mine. The sloppy noises were punctuated by the hard slamming sound of my body hitting hers.

Deep inside I felt the pressure build and the tension, telling me that this ride was just about over. I folded Sue more by putting pressure on her legs, pushing them to her chest and then to the sides. She screamed and we both came! I'm sure she could get a job in Hollywood working in movies that need a good scream.

As deep as I could hold myself in her, I held as my cock unloaded. She and I were covered in tiny drops of sweat. I remembered my Mom saying that women didn't sweat. Makes me think Dad never had Mom like I just had Sue. No one can have sex like that and not sweat.

When I was soft enough I slid from Sue.

"May I clean you up?" I asked.

"Really?"

I helped her turn over and lower her pussy to my face. I gently took all the nectar, shared, blended nectar that flowed from her. All her tissues were swollen. I worried that I might actually have bruised her pussy.

Sue returned the favor. She cleaned my cock with the gentleness of a mother cleaning a newborn. For long, gentle, minutes we lay together, being together in quiet loving.

"Thank you, Nick."

"I am a bit worried. I might have been too strong. How do you feel?"

"Exactly like I want to feel. Well and thoroughly loved. Sore."

"Do we have time for the walk on the beach?"

"Yes! But, before we go would you suck my tits?"

"I don't think so. I'll leave for Charlie what I know he can and does love doing. I love sucking your tits. I love pinching your breast and nipples. I leave them exclusively for Charlie. Is that Ok?"

"Yes." She slid off the bed and helped me up. As I used the bathroom she straightened the bed and used air freshener. We left the bus and headed south on the beach. Sue is tall and slim enough that walking with our arms around each other works effortlessly.

"You wanted to talk."

"Yes. I don't understand you. Hell, since we met I don't understand me either. Maybe, if I can understand you I can start to understand me."

"I can't explain myself but if you ask me anything I"ll answer."

"How can you love me, love Alice and love Holly?"

"Are you sure I do?"

"Yes. And so are they."

"Maybe it's about how we were taught to think about love."

"I'm still lost."

"When you met Charlie did you love him that day?"

"No. It took a year."

"At the end of the year how did you know you loved him?"

"I don't know. Maybe it was that I knew he loved me and I felt so good when we were together that I decided I loved him, too."

"Could you have made that decision earlier?"

"I could have."

"What happened with me was that when I saw you walking towards me I decided. By the time you sat down I loved you. That energy is hard to resist. You felt it. Charlie felt it, Alice and Bert felt it too. You didn't identify the feeling because you have a picture in your mind about how love is supposed to arrive and look."

"How could you fall in love with me that quickly?"

"Easy. Loving you doesn't require anything except deciding. I didn't fall in love with you. Have you ever fallen? If you have, it was an accident. No one falls on purpose. I decided. There are no rules, no expectations. You don't need to do anything for me to love you. Ever."

"So, Later, when Charlie invited you to bed me, it was easy to say yes. You already loved me. Having sex was just a way to express the love."

"Yes. Bedding Alice was just as easy, but more delicate. I couldn't just say I had already bedded you. I set my own standard of loving behaviors. I cannot betray intimacies of anyone except me. If you ask me if I bed anyone besides you I can say yes. Ask me who and I won't give you a name you don't already have. I can tell you I've bedded Alice and Holly. You already know."

"What about the chart?"

"There are people on the chart who I haven't met. I already love them. Bedding them will be easy, in most cases."

"Not all?"

"What if a married woman put herself on the chart and her husband is home in Portland thinking she is here chastely camping for the weekend. When I find that is the situation I will not have sex with her. I won't stop loving her and I will honor the agreements she made with her husband, even if I honor them more than she does."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers