N is for Nude Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

"Oh. Let me think about that."

We walked and were back at her bus before she spoke again. Our time was almost up. I kissed her, promising that we could resume the conversation at any time, alone or with others.

"How do you feel now?" I asked. She smiled.

"I'm sore. Every step was a reminder of what we did together. Thank you. Thank you for loving me and fucking me just as I wanted." We kissed again and as she went inside I went home.

I came home again for the first time. Living in a motorhome you cannot easily move the furniture. That being said, I opened the door and thought I might be at the wrong motorhome. There was a cover on the couch. When I bought the motorhome the couch was a brown and gold print. Hid dirt pretty well and was only medium ugly. The cover, a tucked in blanket, was in three shades of green and looked great. I soon discovered it felt good on my skin when I sat on it. The couch itself was a little scratchy.


There were three matching throw rugs on the narrow long floor. They had rubber or something under them so they didn't slide. The kitchen was clean. No make that sparkling. I had it clean. When I looked around inside I saw new sheets on the bed. A bit more feminine but not so feminine I thought they would cause a rash if I got in the bed. There were two extra pillows on the bed. In the bathroom I found that the tiny medicine cabinet was now crowded with stuff most bachelors couldn't name without reading labels. Being in a nude environment I did not see nylons, panties or bras hanging in the bathroom. I did notice two new bottles on the shelf in the shower and a new bar of soap.

What I didn't see was Holly. I went out, checked the chart, found Holly's name and went to her van. She had the side doors open and was standing outside leaning in. I stepped behind her and grabbed her hips. She nearly hit her head she jumped so high.


"You surprised me!"

"I'm afraid I need to call the cops."

"Why?"

"While I was talking with Sue someone broke into my... our motorhome and changed the insides! I'm not sure what to say to the cops though, whoever it was didn't take anything, they gave us new stuff!"

"Is it OK? I know I got carried away, a little."

"I never would have thought of what you thought of. I've sat on the scratchy couch every day since I bought it and now it's soft. You are amazing."

"Really?"

"If I didn't like it, I'd say so. I lived with it because the only solution I thought of was reupholstering. That costs a lot. I like what you've done. You have my permission to do more."

As we talked she sat on the floor of her van and I stood in front of her. Her hands began playing with my balls and cock. They responded by asking my head to moan. Then my cock began to rob my body of some of the blood supply intended for other places. Someday, I want to ask a doctor why, when the body starts sending blood to the penis, it takes it from the brain.

The chart had me with Holly until six in the evening. Six until eight were blocked out for supper. I asked what she wanted to do for dinner. She said she wanted to cook and have dinner be just us. I suggested we tell the gang that we would not be joining them for dinner, so they didn't expect us or join us.

We walked down to the bus. Charlie and Sue were sitting outside reading. Charlie was sitting on a chaise lounge and Sue was snuggled in there with him.

"Can we interrupt?"

"You just did." Charlie smiled.

"We want to have dinner tonight alone. We don't want anyone to think there is anything wrong or anything. We just have lots to talk about."

"We were thinking along those same lines," Sue said.

"Will you let Bert and Alice know or can we do that for you so you can stay snuggled?"

"Thanks. I like being right here." Sue was smiling.

Holly and I walked to the Fleetwood and found the door open and the screen closed. Holly knocked. "Anyone home?"

"Just a sec," Alice called. She opened the screen and invited us in. As we walked past her holly took a finger and wiped something off Alice's cheek. She tasted it and said, "Hmmm, Bert tastes good!" Alice blushed and laughed.

"We want to dinner by ourselves tonight. We have a lot to discuss and we want some quiet time to do it." Holly said.

"What's going on?" Alice sat forward as she asked.

"Let's just say our relationship is changing and we want some time to talk about what is changing and what may be coming."

I had not said a word. Bert came out of the bedroom and said, "No need to repeat. I heard. If what I'm thinking is happening I want to among the first to congratulate you both."

I smiled. "What do you think is happening?"

"You are becoming a couple."

"And, when you think that what does it mean?"

Bert sat down. Silence stretched out until I thought it might snap.

"It means you two will live with each other and love each other."

"Exactly. The details and extensions of that sentence are what we want to talk about. I'd bet you have talked about the short and long term repercussions of bedding Sue and I. We are having a different conversation... but much of it along those lines."

"Ok. Tomorrow night I want Bert and I to make dinner for the family. Will you come?"

"Yes. And the night after Holly and I will cook, if Holly can cook."

"I can cook! You're about to have a dinner I cook!"

"Ok. If I'm not in the hospital tomorrow night we'll see you for dinner." We all laughed and Holly and I left. It was nearly two. As we walked back I saw a Buick drive by us and park in site 38. It was Paul. Holly saw him too. We kept walking and met him as he got out of his car. He was nicely dressed and picked up two dozen yellow roses from the front seat. When he turned away from the car we were right in front of him. Holly took the flowers and his hand.

"Paul, I'm Holly. I'll carry the flowers to our place and we'll talk. When it's time you can take them to your wife."

He didn't speak. We led him to our place without walking where anyone in number 18 could see us. Inside we had Paul sit down. We sat in the two chairs across from him. Holly put the flowers in the sink and ran some water for them.

I started. "Paul, we don't have a lot of time and we honestly want to help you. What would you say is the thing that Elaine would say is the biggest problem in your relationship?"

"Sex. But before we go there I want to tell you how upset I am. I'm so pissed I know I am in danger of blowing up and ending our marriage. Elaine came down here to cheat on me!"

"I don't believe that. What I believe is that she has reached a place where her need to be paid attention to, listened to and touched has outweighed a promise she made years ago. I'm thinking that maybe she feels like you have been cheating her for years. Maybe you have been more married to your job than to her."

"She says I work too much. We never make love anymore. I never take vacations. The passion is gone. I work late too often. Sometimes, I don't listen."

Holly smiled. "She's wrong about the listening. You heard her."

Paul smiled but it wasn't a happy smile. "I listened as I drove down here. I have replayed the last year of our lives and now I hear her. I do not want to lose her!"

"You do know that sex isn't the problem, don't you?" I asked.

"It isn't?"

"No. Everyone wants attention. Your wife wants yours. For years she focused on your kids. You focused on your career. Now, your kids need her attention less and less. That gives her more time to miss having a husband, a lover, a partner. Women generally want to talk to their partners. If you are home two hours a day and those two hours are getting ready to pass out from exhaustion and getting ready to start over, she isn't married. Could you be home by six every night?"

"I guess I could."

"Could you have dinner with her and take a walk around the block with your wife every night?"

"I could. Would she like that?"

"Would that impress you, Holly?"

"I'd still be married to number one."

Paul's eyes widened.

"When you made love to Elaine last year, how long was it from your decision to make love until you were asleep?"

"I don't know."

"Yes, you do."

"Less than an hour."

"When you left home, when did you tell the kids you would be home?"

"Probably tomorrow night."

"Early tomorrow morning call them and take two more days. The world won't end. Spend those two days walking naked on the beach holding Elaine's hand, loving her like you were kids again..."

"Listening to whatever she wants to say," Holly added. I nodded.

"Don't mention that I called you. Don't accuse her of anything. She didn't do anything except think about meeting her need for feeling loved. Now, you get to meet her need."

"Are you a good lover?" Holly asked.

"I thought so until the phone rang this morning. Now, I think I'm probably not."

"Are you in a rut? When you do it you are hiding the sounds from the kids, waiting until just before you pass out from exhaustion, and hurrying?"

"Have you watched us?"

"You bought the cure a month ago. In your motorhome there are no kids, no phones, no reason to even answer the door. You have twenty-four hours to make love, listen, walk on the beach, or whatever. Take lots of time. Please her body completely and then fall asleep with her in your arms."

Holly leaned toward Paul. "Can I ask really personal questions?" He nodded.

"How long has it been since you gave her oral sex all the way to an orgasm?"

Paul looked down. "I don't know that I have ever given her an orgasm."

"Nick, I want to spend some of the half hour we have left showing Paul how to take Elaine to that place. Is that OK?"

"Certainly. You want me to participate, watch, leave the motorhome?"

"Let's start with show. Paul take off your clothes. Meet us in the back." She took my hand and we went to our bed. Holly lay back and spread her legs. Paul stepped back to join us and stopped short.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I want you to look. See how the tissues inside my pussy are pink and dry?"

"Yes."

"Nick, show Paul how to find my clitoris, please." I took one finger and started at the bottom of her vulva, sliding ever so gently upwards.

"Paul, never go directly for the clit. It is so sensitive that it is hidden most of the time. Holly, will you allow Paul to feel how it changes?"

She nodded. I took Paul's hand and guided his finger along her inner lips. When I noticed the tiny bump I asked if he could feel it.

"It's so little, but yes I feel it."

"Too strong," Holly said.

I released his hand and said, "Touch her as gently as you can. Encircle it. Go slowly and don't press." He did.

"Oh, yes. Now, that feels good. Run that finger down to my opening and see what you feel." He did.

"It's wet!"

"That's a signal that you're doing something right. Her body will produce that lubricant as she is aroused and her body wants you inside her. Now, slide back up to touch her clit again." He did.

"What happened while you were touching my vagina?"

"Your thing grew. It's bigger."

"If you do just what you have been doing with either your fingers or your tongue I will have an orgasm pretty soon. When I do I will be so sensitive I may not want to be touched for a minute or more afterwards, then I will want, Elaine will want, you inside. She probably will want you to talk to her as you mate. Tell her how great she is, how you had forgotten how good being her lover could be. She wants to know that you aren't in a hurry to cum. Kiss her. Hold her. Remember those places where she loves to be touched, and touch those places."

"Our time is up. Take your clothes back to your car and walk to your wife. Love her. Good luck."

Paul gathered his stuff and walked back to his car. He walked past us naked and semi-hard carrying eighteen yellow roses wrapped in babies breath and cellophane. His face and body language as he walked told how deep in thought he was. I took Holly to bed. She was wet and as we mated slowly, we talked.

"I understand you a little more now."

"How's that?"

"You love Paul and want his life and Elaine's to really work. You love Elaine. If you can do something to assist them towards the awareness of loving, you're willing."

"I have a belief. I made it up and I live by it as much as I can... The more love and loving there is the more it will grow. It is contagious. If everyone catches it wars will stop, violence will stop, cheating will stop."

"Then love me! Love me so strongly that Elaine and Paul cannot resist feeling it too."

My movements didn't change. Same speed, same stroke. "By loving you I love God. By loving you I love Elaine, Paul, Charlie, Sue and everyone. Feel the energy building? That is the energy of love coming together all over this area. I think Charlie is sucking on Sue's nipples and his hand is inside her."

"Oh, I think I can feel it. I feel Charlie on my nipple. I'm getting close. My body wants to cum."

"Alice is on her back and Bert is between her legs about to suck on her clit, again."

"He's good! I'm there!" Her body stiffened and thrashed. Over and over she gasped for breath and grabbed at me. I kept stroking until she opened her eyes and then I stopped.

I rolled over and she stayed impaled on me. She bent to my face and we kissed. The passion was there and the urgency was not. We were not going anywhere, we were being together.

Holly closed her eyes and slept for a little while. I held her and watched her sleep. Suddenly, her eyes opened and she said, "Hey! I'm making dinner for us! Hungry?"

"Sure. Can I help?"

"Yes. Please start the BBQ. Medium heat. I'll get everything else ready."

We got busy and soon we were sitting outside watching the sun get close to the ocean and eating. I grilled three big brots that Holly cut up and put in jambalaya that was incredible. Holly put chopped veggies in the jambalaya, just like I did when I made it. For dessert she brought out vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries. Heaven.

We cleaned up and returned to our chairs outside. It was dark and getting darker. We sat side by side, facing the Pacific Ocean.

"You wanted to talk about "Us."

"I'm thinking I want to put a for sale sign in the window of my van."

"I'd like that. The thought of driving anywhere without you doesn't appeal to me at all. I need to ask, How long will you stay?"

"Here, or with you?"

"With me."

"As long as I do. Right now, that feels like forever."

"What kind of promises do you want from me?"

"That you won't lie to me, cheat me, abandon me, or purposely hurt me."

"Is there a possibility that request comes from your past and has nothing to do with me?"

"It does. Up until this week I've never met anyone who is like you. You live your life straight out. When I did it, with Paul, I discovered how freeing this kind of honesty can be. Most people I have known would probably have fucked Elaine and never said a word. Their marriage would have ended and they would have been miserable, alone and never gotten clear about what went wrong. You loved two people you didn't even know enough to touch them. I don't have any experience living like this."

"How was the experience of having Paul touch you with me right there?"

"At first it was strange. I had a few thoughts about you not liking it. Then I realized I wanted to help Paul so he could love Elaine. I got really wet when I was thinking about how we were loving Elaine and I had never even met her."

"Which do you like more the mountains, ocean, lakes, desert or somewhere else?"

"Are we moving?"

"Soon. I think we will arrange to come back sometime, but I feel the need to move on fairly soon."

"I'll make a sign in the morning, selling my van. Shall we talk about money?"

"Ok. How about you bank the money you get for your van and we split expenses that are ours. Every other time we gas up you pay. Every other time we buy groceries you pay... No, I don't think so. How about we open an account and get two ATM cards. We'll each put a thousand in the account and when it gets down to a hundred dollars we will each add a thousand again."

"I like it. We'll need to go into town and wear clothes to do the banking. I've never seen you in clothes."

"I have some. Nothing fancy. Jeans, cargo pants, some shorts, a few shirts and no ties."

"Boxers or briefs?"

"Whichever you'd like. I have at least one of each."

"I seldom wear panties. My bras are not sexy. No low cut anything."

"We're fine. When you feel the need to wear a bra, do so. I'm not with you because of your sexy underthings. I prefer the skin you're in."

"How would you feel if I spent some time with Charlie tomorrow?"

"Spent some time, meaning sexual play?"

"Yes."

"Love him good. Show him how we feel about him. I know he won't let me do anything that is too sexual with him, but he will love being loved by you. I think. Check with Sue first."

"I did."

"Let's walk before bed." I took her hand and we hit the sand. Of the forty spaces at Sandy Shore one was still empty. Most folks were inside their rigs. We passed two couples sitting on the beach on our way to the sign at the end. They didn't even look at us.

On the way back I saw a couple walking towards us. The closer they got the more I was sure that even in the moonlight I knew who they were.

She spoke first. "Nick, I should be angry with you, but I'm not. You gave me back my Paul!"

"I did not. Paul bought the flowers. Paul drove all the way from home to be here, with you. Paul took all his clothes off and walked from his car to your motorhome. I just made a phone call. Thank him, not me."

"I've already thanked him! If it's Ok with Paul I'd like to kiss you."

"Fine with me. I like your kisses. By the way, this is Holly, my partner."

"Is it Ok with you that I kiss Nick?"

"If I can kiss Paul."

She hesitated. "Even if I can't, you can kiss Nick. I don't own him or his lips."

"Ok, Paul give her a good kiss." She stepped to me and we kissed. It was like our first kiss except the desperateness was gone. The passion was still there. It was wonderful. My anatomy took note and responded. Paul's did too. Holly really is a great kisser.

We broke our kisses and Holly noticed my growing interest. She grasped my cock and asked, "Do you want to walk back to our place hard or can I suck you here and now?"

"Love me any way, any time."

Holly dropped to her knees in the sand and kissed the end of my cock. She looked up at Elaine and said, "Are you going to take care of him?"

Elaine jumped like she had been shocked. Blushed even in the dark and dropped to her knees. She watched Holly and imitated her actions. I let Holly have her way with me and she enjoyed herself. Elaine soon got into what she was doing I heard the combined duet of wet sounds from both ladies. Holly played with my balls and slid her hand up and down my shaft as she sucked. I watched as Elaine did the same to Paul. His face went from shock to joy to excitement and then to "Oh God I'm cumming!" I know that because he said it. Then he did it. Elaine swallowed every drop.

Holly drank her fill from me as well. She stood and we kissed. Elaine stood and Paul kissed her, and kissed her again.

"Have a nice night." Holly said as we walked on.

When they were out of sight Holly said, "I'll bet that was her first blow job."

"She'll be really good with some practice. You however, are already great!"

"Thanks."

Early the next morning a rap on our door woke me. I glanced out the door and saw a bit of Charlie's chair.

"Who's there? Can't you tell we're screwing?"

"Yes! I can tell. You both moan loudly! Now get washed and come for breakfast. You will be surprised."

"OK. Give us ten minutes."

He pushed his own chair away. Holly got out of bed and went into the shower. I stopped her. "Let's use the showers in the bathhouse. I will have room to shave you in there."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers