N-Stage

Story Info
I look in the mirror and sigh.
1k words
3.94
7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

hanks to Big Chief24 for editing for me!

~

I look in the mirror and sigh. Another day of the same old things. I go to work at the office, listen to my pig of a boss, come home, force myself to eat yet another frozen dinner, and then go to sleep in the same bed. Life is such a trip.

I can't help but wish for a better life. It is human nature after all. I want excitement, surprises; anything at all to satisfy this ache within me.

I run my fingers through my short blonde hair. It's not anything fantastic, it sticks up in odd ways all the time, and the color is medium, not too light, and not too dark.

My physique is too chubby for my standards but I wouldn't consider myself to be a "big girl". I'm 5'1", with light skin and a dusting of freckles across my nose.

I feel extremely normal. Nothing special. The only thing I can say that I like about myself is my eyes. They're large, with full lashes, and they're a crystal blue color. It almost appears as if they have no pigment at all, just like glass.

I step in my green bug and head to work.

~

"Can you pick me up a coffee while you're out, Lucy?" my closest friend at work said. Anna had always been the more sensible of the two of us. Every time we go out she refuses to drink because she knows how much I love it so much. She claims to not like drinking whatsoever.

But I've always suspected she doesn't want to be intoxicated when she receives all of the attention from men. Most of the time they avoid me; although every now and again I'll get a few heated glares that I quickly shoot down.

Lydia had amazing dark brown hair; long and shiny, that looked as if it falls down her back. One of her best skills is flipping it over her shoulder. She's a shocking 5'9" with legs that go on forever. Her skin is tinted dark and she almost looks of latino descent until you look at her eyes. They are brown the majority of the time, but at her best I see a trace of violet weaved into her brown depths.

I asked her about it once but she shrugged and acted as if I was crazy. But despite her enjoyment of the attention, she never takes one home or leaves with them. She makes sure I get home safely every time.

"No problem, extra sweet?"

"Always."

I collect my wallet and shrug my light blue jacket on. Coffee is exactly what I need to chase the nip out of this air. I walk the few blocks, and thankfully the line is short. I order quickly and head out the door with the coffees in tow, when suddenly a large figure rams straight into me.

I fly backwards right onto my butt, and my coffee pours straight onto my shirt. I curse loudly.

"My, that is some language for such a beautiful girl. Forgive me for bumping into you."

I look from my jacket to the figure looming above me. He holds out his hand, which I ignore, and I get up myself.

The man is beautiful. His physique is lean and muscled, and his jaw very pronounced. His hair is dark; midnight black. But then I see his eyes and gasp.

They're brown, laced with a hearty dose of violet. It's disconcerting to say in the least.

He raises a perfect, dark eyebrow at me. He is hands down the most attractive specimen I have ever seen. But there's no way he can know that. I can already guess that his ego is through the roof.

"Don't worry about it." I mutter, just loud enough for him to hear, then under my breath to where he can't, "asshole."

He throws his head back and laughs.

"Asshole, huh? Feisty, aren't we?"

I blink, knowing there is no way he could have heard me speak so low. I shake it off and begin to leave.

"Wait, Lucy." he says, grabbing my shoulder. I snap my head towards him.

"I never told you my name."

His expression pales slightly for a moment, but then he smirks and points at the empty coffee cup on the floor. It has my name written on the side.

"What?" I say, feeling annoyed with this attractive stranger who ruined my favorite jacket AND wasted my coffee. He made me feel intense inside. I just want to leave.

He lets go of my arm, "nothing." he turns around, and quickly stalks off.

~

I get back to work and hand Lydia her coffee.

"None for you?" she says, confused.

"No some asshole ran into me and spilled it."

A small smile started to form on her lips, "You're blushing."

"Well he was attractive, and tall as hell." I admit begrudgingly.

"Tall as hell?" she asked, suddenly sounding worried. "What else did you notice about him?"

I turn my head inquisitively, "black hair, darkish skin, and odd eyes. He actually looked a lot like you."

"Fuck! We have to go Lucy."

"What's wrong, who is he?" I ask.

"He's tired of waiting, I told him I needed more time! Why can't he ever let me do anything," she muttered while gathering her things. She walks over to my desk and starts collecting my essentials as well.

"Can you tell me what the hell is going on?!" I start to say a little more firmly as she starts walking outside.

"Lucy, please get in the car!" Lydia orders.

"Not until you tell me what is wrong with you." I say, placing my hands on my hips.

"So you're going to be difficult, I should have known considering who you are," she sighs. Her eyes suddenly shine, more and more violet weaving into the brown, until it is totally eclipsed.

Then everything is black.