Nadia Queen of Blood Ch. 3

Story Info
Hernandez takes it from behind.
2.6k words
23.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill Merryweather made a quick exit out of the precinct and headed for his car. He swung the car out onto the road and headed for home, hot with anticipation of the following day. It was after 1a.m. by the time he arrived. He opened the door of the brownstone and climbed the stairs. It was unlikely he would sleep much now he had the first real clue to ponder. He opened the door to his apartment, slung his coat on the hallstand and went through to the kitchen. He selected an English beer from the icebox and sat down. His cell-phone rang. It was Hernandez.

"Hey Mez, I can't sleep. Can I come over for a beer and discuss the case?"

"Of course," he said deliberately coldly, not wishing to betray the delight he would feel having her in his home. "Bring some of that crap you yanks call beer. I only have the crap us Limeys call beer!"

Half an hour later Hernandez was standing at his door, her dark hair loose about her face and her big dark eyes lightly made up.

"Nice place," she said. "The guard at the street gate was packing a bazooka!"

"It's designed to stop cars crashing the gate. But even I think it's a little excessive"

He poured her a beer and placed it on a coaster.

"You look great," he said nervously, looking at her white blouse, blue skirt and expensive low-heeled shoes.

"Thanks Mez. Didn't know you was lookin'. You Limeys don't say much personal stuff."

"I'm middle class Hernandez." He said, a rich vein of irony in his voice. "We're still quite reserved even these days. You wouldn't catch me saying anything like you look great, or you are very attractive dressed like that, or when I look carefully I can see the real woman behind the badge."

She smiled.

"Jees Mez. Are you coming on to lil' 'ol me?"

"Would that be a problem? I know its awkward with us working together but lately I have been having thoughts."

"Go on." She said seriously, her face changing from one of surprise to one of real interest.

"Well I have to confess I have had these thoughts since I first saw you. I find it difficult to partner someone I'd like to make love to if I was honest."

She was silent for a while, and then slowly she smiled again and reached across the table and stroked his face.

"You ain't alone Mez. I've bin' wondering 'bout you too. Why don't you jus take me through to your bedroom and we can show each other in detail whats buggin' us? Lets worry about partnerships tomorrow."

Nadia was full, almost drunk on the blood. She had emptied Mandy and half drained Lana. Lana was lying in a pool of blood, still gurgling through a large hole in her throat. Nadia walked through to the bathroom and got in the shower to soap away the blood. She was too full to think of how to dispose of the two women but they would be missed. If Jason were there he would have severed their heads and tumbled their bodies down the linen chute. But Nadia wasn't bothered just yet, she was too busy cradling her full belly and enjoying the afterglow of an evening well spent.

Bill took Hernandez into the bedroom and slowly undressed her, savouring every moment of her body being unveiled. First she kicked off her shoes, and then he unbuttoned her blouse. She watched his hands as they quickly slipped her out of it, then sliding his finger down her waist and over her belly to unhook the belt of her skirt. Underneath her underwear was plain cotton. Expensive natural fibres. Her bra went first, making him sigh with delight as they released her breasts. Firm full and self-supporting even without their cover. Then he sank to his knees to slip of her briefs revealing a neatly trimmed triangle of wiry pubic hair. He licked her dark belly, already lost in the fantasy of her Hispanic skin. Her hair tickled his face as she bent down to kiss the top of his head. He stood up, slipping off his shirt and pants. Then he kissed her gently on the lips. Her eyes closed and she smiled up at him. She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled down his shorts. His cock, large enough and almost hard sprung up and waved about a few inches from her face. She reached out and took it in both hands, gently massaging the foreskin back and forth. He joined her on the bed and kissed her.

Nadia climbed out of the shower, dressed and made her way down to the lobby. With her cape to protect her identity she decide she would just leave. Mandy would not turn, she had not drunk of Nadia, and Lana would be dead of blood loss quite soon. Besides, it had been a while since she had lived dangerously, and it was about time she started again. She knew Jason would go mad, but why should she answer to him?

They continued to kiss, tongues probing. He slid his arms around her, drawing his mouth from hers. He traced the line of her jaw, using his lips and tongue. Then he licked her big chestnut nipples, moving lower and lower until I had a mouthful of her pubic hair. She wriggled as his tongue probed her pussy. In reply she pushed him back, his prong of a tool waving about in front of her. She slid her tongue up the inside of his leg, quickly flicking over his balls, and down the other side. She came back to his cock, taking it in her hot mouth. She engulfed it quickly, sliding down over it as far as possible. She used one hand to cup his balls, playing with them, the other helped to limit the depth of his gentle thrusts in to her throat. He was harder than ever before

She removed her mouth and climbed onto the edge of the bed and offered her pussy to him. He parted the lips of her cunt and flicked his tongue against her clit again, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her. He moved up her body and began sucking her nipples for a second time, then slid his lengthy meat inside her. It was just how she had imagined it. Thick and hard, throbbing away inside her wet and wanton slit

"Bite them, go on," She giggled, feeding her nipples in to his mouth. "Fuck me harder you Limey bastard.!"

Bill obliged with a barrage of good long hard strokes until he could feel Hernandez' orgasm boiling up inside her like lava from a volcano. To his delight she started to shout the most obscene things and dig her nails in to his back. He could practically feel her cum seeping out but he held on to his own.

Nadia was safe. She was out on the street and part of the flickering shadows once again. She sensed the weather was about to break and ducked in to an ally. A clap of thunder was quickly followed by a torrent of rain. The fires by the river would soon be out. Then she heard a noise behind her and turned to see a gang of four mutants appear from behind the dumpsters, boxes and trashcans.

"Looks like were going to have ourselves a gang bang!" said the tallest. His dark hair swept back from his handsome pale face revealed a set of haphazard scars. He laughed revealing perfect white teeth bracketed by a pair of deliciously long fangs.

Bill returned his mouth to her hot cunt and began to work in earnest. She came quickly. He lifted his face up, wet with her juices and commented that it was pretty fast, how she must have been really ready. She told him that he had no idea how much she had wanted him to fuck her. The she gripped his length and wanked it gently, explaining how her showerhead had been her only pleasure lately and that she wanted him in every hole

"Even here," she purred fingering the little brown bud of her arse. "It'll be my first time and I want you to do it. I've always wanted to know what its like."

He turned her over and she presented her bottom to him, asking if he would like to fuck her deep. He knew he wouldn't have to be asked a second time. He pulled her up on her knees, and knelt behind her, stroking her buttocks and her pussy. Then he slid his hands underneath her, touching her breasts. Then he brought his cock up against her arsehole, but at the last minute, changed position and pushed into her pussy. She was really into being teased. Merryweather was driving his cock in fast and hard. He began to move in and out, occasionally sliding out and rubbing the head against her sphincter. He moved faster and faster, and as he touched her rim again she pushed back hard against him. The tip of his cock was forced into the first inch of her butt. It was really tight and the un-lubricated friction was too much. His cock was just too big to go any further. She groaned in disappointment, begging him to push harder. He did but she squealed, and he stopped. Once more he tried, gaining only half an inch. It was a great sight, Hernandez beautiful arse with his rock hard tool wedged in it. The more she wriggled and pushed, the bigger and harder he got until the skin of her tidy little rim looked as though it would split. Her eyes were watering, and she was sobbing half in pain and half in frustration. He reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a bottle of hand cream. He pulled his cock out from its neat little sleeve of bum flesh and then spread the improvised lubricant on his cock until it glistened. He turned her over and knelt on the bed, handing the lube to her. This time he was sure he wouldn't disappoint her. She squeezed some of the lube onto her anus as he watched. She spread some around the entrance, and slid a finger in, moving it back and forth. It looked so good; the anticipation had almost reached the frustration point. He added a second finger, both of them loosening her passage.

"Now, do it now!" She hissed at him turning back over, her blooming, shiny bottom inches from his face.

He placed his cock at the entrance to her ass and started to push against it. With a lot of effort the head slipped in. To his amazement she started to come just from that. He pushed harder, and she pressed back against his cock. Slowly, his cock slid in until he could feel her tighten against him, all the way in. He couldn't believe the feel of her deep inside her arse. He began to move back and forth slowly, his cock seemed to push deeper with every thrust. His hands grasped her hips, pulling her hard against him with each stroke. He slid one hand down to her pussy, stroking her clit.

Then he stopped and his wad of cum pulsed out deep inside her. Hernandez groaned like she was dying as his cream filled her passage. She could feel the spunk jetting out inside her. The pulse of rippling cock was subtly flexing her sphincter. He pulled it out on Hernandez' last groan, letting the semen drip down her legs and on to the peachy little pussy below.

She turned over and pulled him down on her.

"I ain't ever been fucked like that before." She gasped. "I thought I was goin' to scream."

They lay there together and talked for a while. Their minds a million miles away from their jobs.

Nadia had allowed them to hold her down and pull open her cape to reveal her short black dress. She was only playing with them. None of them had the strength to restrain her if she didn't want them to. The leader knelt down between her long legs, and held them apart. He was fumbling with the zip of his combat trousers. He reached inside the bulge and hauled out a cock three inches wide and as long as a snake.

"Look at this bitch. It's not just the teeth that make me a mutant!"

His companions laughed, though he was shocked to see that she showed no fear as he brandished his tool. He'd never raped a woman yet that hadn't cried at the thought of his eighteen-inch monster cleaving their pussy lips apart. He reached beneath her hem and wrenched the black thong aside to reveal Nadia's newly depilated slit. He looked up at his friends.

"This is one expensive pussy boys."

Then he forced his tip between her smooth dry lips as hard as he could with the express wish of hurting her. Nadia feigned pain. His hands squeezed her thighs and he thrust again burying ten inches inside her. She moaned as the girth forced her pussy lips apart, abrading them as it went. He speeded up, each thrust becoming quicker and harder. His actions would have shredded a normal woman, but Nadia just lay back and enjoyed the fuck this monster was giving her. She felt the ripples of pleasure rising quickly from deep inside her tunnel and the throbbing excitement of her positively abused clitoris moving down to meet them. When they touched she clamped her thighs shut.

"Jesus Christ," he roared. "The bitch is fucking coming!"

He pulled his length out of her and aimed at her face. With one jerk of his hand the biggest jet of semen she had ever seen leapt out and caught her on the cheek. Then another hit her forehead almost straight away. She closed her eyes quickly as a big drop of cum hit her nose. She could hear his grunts of satisfaction as he wanked out his load all over her face. A load that was as unreasonably large as the cock that provided it. Nadia loved it, slurping the dribbles of spunk off her lips with her pointed tongue, and then tilting forward to suck the last few drops from the mutant's meat. Then another came over whilst she sucked and entered her pussy from behind. She was wet as hell and the other cock slipped in with no trouble. Then two more approached. Suddenly Nadia was aware that the dawn was fast approaching, a sulphurous glow was creeping up over the horizon.

The Enforcer rolled slowly along the street, the morning news on the radio.

"This morning the latest carnage in the mutant gang wars is in the form of three murdered gang members found in an alley well beyond their established territory. Police say all three were beaten to death. A passer by said they had seen them terrorising a young women only hours before they were found. The gang leader, Robert Baranowski, known as Bela because of his vampire like appearance was not among the dead. "

Merryweather was secretly pleased. That was three less to worry about.

"Are you ok Hernandez?" He asked quietly.

" I sure am Mez." She said smuggly.

"You are going to see me again aren't you? Socially I mean?"

"I sure am, and if you keep doin' what you did to me last night. You ain't going to be able to shake me."

"Good," he laughed. "Then I will!"

As the car rounded the corner, the apartment block loomed up before them. A black glass and granite obelisk silhouetted against the morning sky. Merryweather smiled.

"I've got a feeling we're on to something."

To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

In-Laws Outlawed Family destroyed.in Loving Wives
The Highest Ethical Standards Ch. 01 Eleanor's Ethical Standards Slip.in Loving Wives
Transgressions: Heather A Hansen Family Chronicles Story.in Loving Wives
Mom in Law Sara invites me to have her mom.in Loving Wives
Getting an Education Husband learns lesson from lovely lesbians.in Loving Wives
More Stories