Nadine Jansen, Agent 48EE Ch. 02b

Story Info
Caribbean beauty samples Nadine's ass. (FF version)
982 words
4.56
57.8k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. This is a celebrity parody that in no way represents the behavior of Nadine Jansen, or her activities, sexual preferences, or actions. This a work of FICTION.

I wrote this story with lila_luscious; she has another version of the same story, but with a MALE PILOT screwing Nadine (sub-title: Mile High Anal, Mon!) I did not collaborate on that one. Enjoy!

Nadine shifted in her seat and crossed her legs, then winced as a sharp pain lanced through her poor, tenderized asshole, a souvenir of her encounter with the evil Madame ButtPumper. The flight would take about 3 more hours, and she decided that if she was going to get any sleep, she had better take a pain pill. Making her way up the aisle, she ran-into the tall, strikingly-pretty female pilot striding in the opposite direction. Her ebony features split into a restrained grin and her deep melodic "hello" had the lilt of the island in it. Her eyes boldly swept the agent's luscious curves as she passed her, and the busty German felt that "twinge" she always got she was getting turned-on. On impulse, she decided to follow her and see if a membership in the MILE-HIGH CLUB might be in order.

They ended-up in the pilot's lounge, chatting over cocktails, and Nadine discovered a little about the gorgeous black beauty. Her name was Jacqi Mertiene, from the island of St Croix, and had been a pilot for 6 years. She had switched assignments with a friend, which was how she came to be piloting an AIR FRANCE aircraft. Nadine used the cover story of Greta Hume, a writer for a Stuttgart sex magazine recently returned from an assignment in Paris. Since Jacqi couldn't keep her eyes off her abundant cleavage, Nadine decided to take matters into her own hands.

Taking both of Jaqui's hands in hers, she placed them on her prodigious bosom; Jacqi, the quick study, kneaded the huge mounds while Nadine got her blouse unbuttoned. Her blouse and lace bra were tossed to the side, and the tit-loving islander spent long minutes nibbling & sucking at her stiff nipples and deep cleavage. Nadine, for her part, reached down between their bodies to cop a feel of the other woman's crotch: she expected to encounter a juicy slit with nice fat lips, but instead her fingers traced the out-line instead of something long, hard, and thick: this honey was wielding a very formidable strap-on underneath her uniform!

They took a few extra seconds to get out of their clothes, leaving Jacqi stark naked with her huge black wang standing at attention and Nadine clad only in green lace garterbelt, stockings, and high heels. Nadine eagerly went down on the well-built sista, using her tongue, lips, and teeth to skillfully, as if she were sucking a flesh and blood penis. She had a little trouble fitting all of her latex member in her mouth, but as usual, our girl was more than up to the challenge. They began in the missionary position, with Jacqi pistoning her big prick steadily and rhythmically in and out of the vacationing secret agent's sopping wet cunt. Nadine was no un-involved spectator; she used her inner cuntal muscles to milk Jacqi's fat whopper as it slid in and out, increasing both women's pleasure: the veiny shaft scrubbed tantalizingly against the buxom wench's up-right clit, as the little rubber "nub" on the inside of Jaqui's harness and at the base of her cock did the same to hers. The sweating partners changed positions, and Jacqi's lust increased; she was even more turned-on, watching her 12" ebony wand appear & disappear in the depths of Nadine's grasping pink twat from the "doggy" position. She chuckled throatily, noticing her slightly-gaping anus, and decided to slid her index finger into it to conduct additional tests. Nadine winced as the un-lubed finger pushed into her rectum; it seemed that everyone she met lately (men & women), wanted to anal-fuck her: why should Jacqi be any different. The pumping cock and pumping finger were driving her wild, so the horny brunette got-hold of her near-by handbag and drew a small bottle of lube from inside.

"Here" she panted, handing it back to the hard-thrusting pilot, "use this"

Jacqi never stopped fucking as she squirted the entire contents onto her cock & finger, and Nadine's asshole. In one smooth motion, Jacqi withdrew from Nadine's dripping pussy and buried her man-made cock deep into the hot nest of her bowels.

The discomfort is minimal; her session with the depraved Madame had left her asshole loose and very receptive, though quite sore. Jaqui waits a few moments before her hips start pumping, slow and steady, her hands lock onto the huge-titted brunette's prodigious hips, her pace quickening slightly.

She suddenly stopped thrusting and peeling her panting partner's lush ass-globes apart, buried her face between them, lapping-away like a hungry kitten with a bowl of milk. "Ooooo!" Nadine groaned, as the soft, wet strokes bath her battered anal orifice with soothing spit. The voracious rim-job lasted a few minutes before the big, helmet-shaped tip of the black woman's thick weapon knocked at her backdoor once again. The considerate pilot reached around to thrust a pair of fingers into her partner's wet, dripping cunt; her fingers grasp and tweak the unsheathed, very large clitoral bud she found there.

Nadine's big, soft buttocks wobble and shake with each hammering thrust, and her EE cup titties bounce and jiggle heavily, free of support. Both of them are close now. Jaqui's fingers tighten on the slippery red clit they are holding, and a gout of female cum jets from it as Nadine is lost in the climax that explodes through her. Seconds later, Jaqui follows her, spraying her own shapely thighs with a sheet of hot, sticky, fragrant female juices.