Nadine the Driver Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadine was getting use to it, just as Chris had said she would. He now had 5 inches of his cock into her ass, and she was beginning to feel a whole new sensation. Chris was now pulling his cock almost all the way out of her ass before sliding 5-6 inches back into her tight ass. Nadine began to cum, she could not understand it. It was a completely different cum than she was use to, but an orgasm none the less.

"YEAH FUCK THAT ASS I'M CUMMING!" Yelled Nadine.

Chris did as he was asked and fucked her hard. Chris had about 7 inches of his cock into her now, and as she convulsed in orgasm he knew it was over for him.

Chris pulled his cock from Nadine's ass, and whipped around.

"Come suck my cock clean!" He said to Crystal as she was straddling Stan's lap with his cock buried in her pussy.

Crystal slid off Stan's hard cock and crawled over to Chris. Crystal took Chris's cock in her mouth and sucked for all she worth. She could take more of Chris's cock into her mouth than Stan's but nowhere near as much as Nadine did.

"Come here and suck my cock Nadine!" Stan said.

Nadine waddled over to Stan, her ass hurt so bad, and crouched on the floor between his legs.

Chris grabbed the sides of Crystal's head and began to rock his hips back and forth until he was shoving about 4-5 inches of his cock into her mouth. Crystal was gagging and slobber was hanging form her chin. Chris just kept fucking her face, until he shot his load down her throat, and Crystal impressed him here. Crystal did not let one drop out. She sucked, gagged, and swallowed until every drop was in her stomach. She licked and sucked Chris's cock clean after he shot his load down her throat.

Crystal and Chris then stood up and watched Nadine slide her mouth up and down Stan's black cock. Nadine was getting into it and had both hands pumping the shaft as her mouth and tongue serviced Stan's head.

"OH FUCK YEAH BITCH! I'M GOONA SHOOT!" Moaned Stan.

Nadine pulled Stan's cock from her mouth and pumped it up and down until the stream of cum were shooting from the end of Stan's cock.

"AHHHH FUCK, PUMP THAT COCK BABY!" Yelled Stan.

Crystal watched as Nadine fisted that snake until her little face and chest were covered in cum. Crystal had never seen so much cum come from one cock. It was amazing to see how much kept squirting out.

Once Stan was done he stood up and walked over Nadine to his clothes. He and Chris got dressed very quickly and started heading towards the door. Just before they reached it Chris looked back and said, "Tomorrow night same time, except this time one of you will take us both at the same time. Between the two of you figure it out." With that said Chris and Stan walked out.

"Poor baby, let me clean you up." Said Crystal as she kneeled down next to Nadine and began cleaning the cum off of her chest with her tongue.

Nadine was instantly excited as Crystal continued to lick the cum from her body.

"Let's go take a shower." Crystal helped Nadine to her feet, and Nadine led the way.

The night progressed with Crystal giving Nadine her first woman on woman experience, and then they talked about how they loved the big cocks. Nadine came clean and told Crystal she knew they would be here, and she couldn't stop it. She loved fucking those big cocks so much, she couldn't tell them no. Crystal informed Nadine not to worry about it, that she had loved every minute of it, even the rough beginning. It was exciting to her.

Nadine and Crystal became big cock sluts for Chris and Stan. Chris and Stan visited them about 3-4 times a week. They made them mess around with each other while they watched, and then they would fuck them late into the night each time. The ladies would take turns pleasing each man, and then they would clean each other up when it was over.

12