Nadine's Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers

I was amazed when Jenny opened the door. She was wearing six inch red stiletto high heels with black stockings. She had a sheer black robe on that hid nothing as I could clearly see her entire breast through the material. Also, clearly visible through the knee length robe were the red and black garter belt and her fire red bikini panties. We fell into one another's arms kissing passionately and them she cooed, "Hey there, sexy, you are over dressed for what is on tonight's menu. If you want to eat what I have for you then you need to strip down to your undies and meet me at the dining room table as it is a theme dinner. Tonight's theme is eating the forbidden fruit."

She kissed me again clawing her fingertips down my back and gave my cock a hard tug just before she walked away. She went out of sight into the kitchen. My clothes came off in a flash and I rushed to the table and sat down. As I sat there I could here her let out a giggle from around the corner in the kitchen. This made me curious as to what she was up to, especially since the table was empty except for one covered dish.

Anticipation was growing as I waited not to mention the size of my hard-on. She emerged from the kitchen; the robe was now gone. She shuffled in slowly so as not to disturb what she had on. Each of Jenny's breasts was covered with whipping cream and a cherry carefully placed on top. There was a trail of Strawberry Jelly running from both tits merging at her belly button and continuing, OVER THE GARTER BELT, to the top of her panties. Carefully she slid onto the table in front of me. She smiled down at me as she positioned her delicious looking boobs just in front of my eyes.

Pointing at her titties she said, "Help yourself to my forbidden fruit. My big round apples are waiting for you to take a bite out of them. While you are at it you can have my sweet cherry."

"Oh my, what a wonderful sight!"

"You like it, then, dive in," she purred as she put a hand on my shoulder motioning for me to come closer. The sight was just too much so I virtually attacked the first breast. I took her cherry into my mouth on my first mouthful. My mouth and tongue made fast work of the cream and the jelly underneath it. With each bit of cream and jelly that came off her boob seemed to get fuller and fuller and her nipple seemed to get a larger erection.

By the time I reached the other boob I was some what calmer. It still did not take long to eat the second boob clean with her hands wrapped passionately against my head as I panted, "Oh Jenny, this is probably the sexiest thing I have ever done."

Satisfied that I had done a good enough job she leaned back and let me kiss the twin trails of jelly leading to her belly button. I was just as turned on when I licked the juice off of her garter belt as I was with her skin. As I plucked the cherry from her navel that I hadn't noticed she adjusted herself so that she was nearly laying flat on the table. When I reached her panties she spread her legs and blurted, "Don't stop there keep on going down the front of the panties. Get out of the chair and move it out of the way and get on your fucking knees and don't stop the journey."

She really didn't have to tell me this last part as I was already slipping out of the chair on my own. The little vixen surprised me again as she was wearing crotch less panties and I could see something sticking out of her wet pussy. Proudly she proclaimed, "Use your tongue to inspect my fields and then harvest my grapes."

So, she had grapes jammed up her cunt! I liberally licked all over her outer lips and clit. When my tongue found her pussy I came across a piece of stem sticking out. I took it between my teeth and gave a slight tug and out popped a grape still attached to the stem. I bit it off and pulled a little more and out popped another grape which was also quickly swallowed. These were the sweetest grapes I have ever tasted. She had four up there in all. Evidently she inspected the entire bunch of grapes until she found the straightest stem of the bunch to make it easier to stick up her twat. With each pull her body shuddered and she let out a small squeal.

Spitting the stem aside with the grapes now gone I devoured her creamy pussy licking and biting with renewed energy. Her hips bucked and thrashed so hard that I figured the table would break. But, it didn't as she screamed and came again and again rubbing her stocking covered thighs against my sides. She tugged hard on my hair and ordered, "Fucker, you harvested my field now get up and use your tool to plant some new seeds way up in the north forty."

Standing up I aimed my hard-on for her heaven's gate and in a single stroke my tool was planted all the way inside of her pussy. She pulled my face down toward hers and wrapped her legs and feet against my butt; grinding her pointy heel into my ass. Something seemed to feel different as I began pumping her tight twat with my dick.

It seemed weird to be bent over at the waist when normally I would stand but this was Jenny's game. Then, I felt a finger digging at my asshole. It took a second before I realized it wasn't Jenny's. By then, the head of a large dildo was being rammed into my rectum. As a little slid in Mom said, "Oh Jenny, that was perfect. You two were so damn fucking sexy together."

It turned out mom had lied to dad and had intended all along to surprise me. She gave the strap on another hard thrust and was in all of the way. I have to confess I didn't know what to do being sandwiched in the middle like this. I needn't have worried as Nadine and Jenny took over. Each of mom's thrust caused me to push into Jenny which in turn caused Jenny's hips to come up to meet me. As mom rammed me hard and tweaked my little nipples with her finger nails I hollered, "God, mom that feels fucking amazing. Don't fucking stop my god Jenny your pussy so fucking sweet?"

The table was now creaking under the heavy action. Thankfully it wasn't long before we all came. Recovering after shooting my load into Jenny I asked what the dish was on the table. Jenny told me that she had intended to feed me finger food while we fucked but things just got too intense too fast.

"Guys, why don't we take the food back to Jenny's room and eat it while we find other things to do," mom suggested. Mom and I helped Jenny off the table and mom led the way to the bedroom fake penis swinging proudly in front of her. Nadine was wearing the same clothing as mom complete with stiletto heels and crotchless panties. Jenny and I knew that we had all night but knew that mom had to be home early enough to satisfy my dad. So, for the next three hours we made Nadine the center of attention. As soon as my cock was up to it I planted it in her pussy while Jenny sat on her face. I kissed Jenny passionately as I drilled my mother's cunt harder and deeper than I believed possible. The whole time Jenny was squirming sensually on mom's face allowing her to eat out both of Jenny's holes as my hands took turns playing with both sets of their boobs.

This was quickly followed with Jenny and I both going down on mom. Jenny chose mom's pussy so I gladly took her asshole. By the time Jenny and I had finished eating her crotch out mom was like a limp wash rag. When 10:00 rolled around Nadine kissed us goodbye and went home to be fucked again by her husband.

Some of Jenny's and my energy had been used up by the intense encounter with mom. But, we found strength to fuck twice more that night. We also found time to sixty-nine and butt fuck each other. I left at 5:00 in the morning with a promise of another date that night.

As I drove the short distance I knew I was the luckiest man around. First, I was a real mother fucker and second, my girlfriend knew it and enjoyed it as much as I did. When I got home mom snuck out of her room and snuggled on the couch with me. It was true confessions time as I told her that I loved Jenny. I also told her that I loved the sex with both of them. Even though Jenny and I had only gone out a couple of times I wanted to ask her to marry me. The only thing stopping me was I didn't want to give up my sex life with mom.

Giving the advice that only a nymphomaniac mother could she told me to lay it all out for Jenny and see what she had to say. Mom was all for the marriage and said we could stay at her house to save money and since dad was out of town so much we could continue to have threesomes and twosomes as we wished. She knew Jenny would have to have first dibs on my cock just as I would have first dibs on Jenny's pussy. Somehow, it all seemed so reasonable.

That day I drove to Kansas City and bought an engagement ring. That night, I managed to get Jenny out of the door before we had sex and to a very nice restaurant. While we waited for dessert I proposed to her. She told me that she would love to marry me but had some concerns. We spent dessert discussing potential problems. Amazingly, she agreed with what my mom had said and planted a great big kiss on me as she accepted. That was five days ago and Jenny and Nadine are busy making wedding preparations and I am helping Jenny pack. And, whenever two or all three of us get a break our clothes come off and we are making passionate love. My dad has noticed that Nadine no longer acts like a General but is sweet all of the time.

So, next time you drive through here on Interstate 70 allow me to show off my mother, sweet sexy Nadine. And, I bet you that she won't miss the opportunity to introduce you to her lover and my fiancée, Jenny. She may not get the opportunity to introduce you to me as I may be too tired as I am being fucked at least twice a day plus all of the other sexual activities they keep me busy with. There is no place on earth I would rather be than Concordia, Missouri! If I have the energy I will try to write again in a few months and let you all know how things are working out.

hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers