Nadine's Submissive Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
303 Followers

When the server returns, he gives a cup containing one die and two sets of handcuffs to the Matre'D / Hostess. She then tells us to follow her. Next, we are led through the main dining hall, through a set of French doors, and then into the Golden Room. The Golden Room looks like any normal dining room, except the floor is concrete and is sloped slightly. The floor is designed to drain any 'excess' into a round, circular pit in the center of the room. Inside the pit are several naked bitches kneeling in the puddle of urine while waiting their turn to be the next Golden Room piss slave.

"Ok ladies," the Matre'D / Hostess says to us. "This is your last chance to change your mind. You can see what your fate will be if you lose. Do you wish to continue? Or, have you changed your mind?"

I only nod to Henrietta that I am ready. She then reaches for the cup with the die and gives it a good shake. Out comes the die.

"Ah, Fuck!" she screams.

When I look at her die, I am surprised see the number '5' showing on top. Henrietta's a loser and is about to become a Golden Room piss slave. She then slowly turns her back and allows the Matre'D / Hostess to cuff her arms behind her back before stripping Henrietta of her panties.

Now, it's my turn to roll the die. Privately I am hoping to join Henrietta. I give the cup a hard shake and out comes my fate. I am not sure whether I am happy or sad when I see the die stop and display the number '2'. I am a winner and will not become a Golden Room piss slave today.

"Take my car home with you," Henrietta replies. "I will be here until about 1 AM. Tell Sam to pick me up then. He'll know why when you tell him that I gambled and lost at the Topless Club. It's happened before, and he knows all about the penalty for gambling and losing at this club. That is, unless you want to come here for dinner. If you do, I will volunteer to be your personal piss slave."

With that, she turns, drops to her knees, and calmly crawls over to and down into the pit. As the Matre'D / Hostess escorts me to the front door, she tells me that if I want to return tonight that I should just tell the doorman that I am her guest. She also reminds me that the last seating for the night is at 11 PM. She then tells me that the club officially closes at 1 AM, but it normally stays open as long as there are customers wanting to use the services of the slaves.

When I retrieve my sundress and purse from the check room, I am still feeling horny as hell. I decide to take another gamble and do not put the dress on for the drive home. I want the world to see my gorgeous bronze tits. All I can think about as I drive Henrietta's car home is how good it will be to be eating a piss soaked dinner by myself tonight at the Topless Club. Especially if Henrietta is lapping away at my cunt as I piss on her face. I cannot wait.

Rather than take Henrietta's car to her house, I decide to park it in the alley behind mine. I will call Sam and tell him that Henrietta will not be home until late tonight. I'm so fuckin' horny I want to jump hubby's bones as soon as I get in the door. But, what I don't know is that my life is about to change again.

When I enter the back gate, I get another rude surprise from hubby. For, what I see is hubby getting a BJ from a neighbor boy. He's Charlie, the teenage son of our neighbor across the street, Amy Sue. Now, Amy Sue is no saint. Hell, Henrietta and I belong to a cunt-eating strip poker club with her and about six other sluts.

Our little group meets once a week to play strip Texas Hold'Em. The loser of each hand must tell a true-life, sex story. After telling the story, the others vote about whether the story is true or not. If the vote is negative, the loser must strip and become a cunt eating slave. The game continues until there's only one of us with clothes. Then, all the naked cunts become her slaves. It's a real blast.

Thankfully, I had put my sundress back on before I got home. I really didn't want the neighbors to see all my goodies for free again. But, I am not expecting to see a stark naked neighbor boy sucking off my hubby. Hell, I've never even seen Amy Sue's son naked, let alone doing anything sexual with anyone.

But, what I see is how he is displaying his rock-hard cock as he is on his knees sucking hubby's cock. No, he's sucking my cock! That cock belongs to me! I lose my cool and begin to scream at them both. I call them every dirty name that I know. I scream at them as loud as my little lungs will allow.

"Hubby," I scream. "Get your fuckin' ass into the garage and get ready for your punishment! By the way, how much money did you pay this no good, fuckin', common, teenage, street slut and whore? How much did you pay this bitch for your BJ?"

Hubby knows that I am pissed. He also remembers about the blackmail pictures I have hidden away on my computer in the house. He has no choice but to obey. Without saying a word, he gets up and slowly walks over, and then into, our garage. He knows that he better be hanging by his wrists when I get in there in a few minutes.

But, what I don't realize is that I also pissed off Charlie. He was having fun sucking hubby's cock. And, he really does not like getting called a 'no good, fuckin' common, teenage, street slut and whore'. He really hates it when I infer that he is a whore who got paid to suck hubby's cock.

"You stupid, dumbass, fuckin' Ebony cunt!" he screams at me as he gets off his knees and begins to charge at me.

Now I am worried. He really looks mad. Is he going to punch me or something? He appears to be one strong kid. If he attacks me, I will not be able to fight him off. That is, if I want to. But, suddenly, every one of my submissive genes awakens. As he screams at me, I begin to want him to take control. Soon, we're standing face to face. I look at his magnificent cock. God, I'm so fuckin' horny. I want him to force me to my knees and make me suck his cock. I want him to tell me to get on my knees and lick his ass!

"Strip! Bitch!" he yells at me.

I'm out of control now. So without saying a word, I remove my sundress.

"Panties, too! Everything, including your fuckin' shoes!" he commands.

Again, without saying a word, I remove my G-string panty and my FM stilettos. Now, we are standing face to face and we're both bare-ass naked.

"Now, get your fat, black ass into the garage and show me what you are going to do to your hubby after I leave," he commands.

We enter the garage, and we both see hubby hanging by his wrists from one of the overhead beams. Charlie appears to be amazed at what she sees. Hubby has used a small stool to stand up, locked his wrists into two cuffs that are hanging down from one of the beams, and then kicked the stool out from under him. This leaves him hanging by his wrists with his feet completely off the floor. Next, Charlie looks around and finally spots a cat o' nine tails hanging from the wall behind hubby.

"Well, turnabout is fair play," Charlie tells me. "Get him down from the cuffs, and then I want you to cuff your wrists in his place."

Soon I'm hanging from the cuffs, feet off the floor, and hubby standing beside Charlie. Next, Charlie tells me to watch how a good lover takes care of a big, black cock. Then, Charlie gets back down on his knees in the middle of the garage and begins to suck hubby's cock again.

"God, this concrete hurts, and it is not the cleanest, either," Charlie tells me. "But, I want to make my point, bitch, so I am going to give your hubby the best BJ that I know how to give. When he blows, I will make sure that most of his jism lands on my face. After he blows his load, I will tell him to go back into his house and wait for that sorry ass excuse of a wife of his to return."

Charlie then proceeds to suck hubby's cock. It takes him about five minutes to get hubby off. But, when hubby blows his load, Charlie aims hubby's dick right at his face. Hubby coats Charlie's face with his lovely man cream. Charlie makes no attempt to clean it up. He's wearing it like a trophy as he tells hubby to go to our bedroom and wait for me.

Next, Charlie walks over to the wall, picks up the cat o' nine tails, and decides to whip my ass good for everything that I said to him earlier. He's still pissed about getting called 'no good, fuckin', common, teenage street slut and whore'. So, he starts whipping me. My ass first, then my tits, and finally my cunt.

But, a funny thing happens. The more he whips me, the more I enjoy it. By the time we are done, I have pussy juice leaking from my cunt. I want to take him into the house and fuck both him and hubby. Maybe fuck both of them at once. But, he realizes that the time is getting late and he knows that his mom or dad will be home soon. So, he lets me down and makes me lick my hubby's jism from his face before telling me to go take care of hubby.

*

Chapter Six

After Charlie leaves, I go into the house and get another surprise. When I walk into our bedroom, hubby is once again on the bed getting fucked in the ass. This time it's by a guy that I've never seen before. But, hubby is moaning -- with delight. I really lose my cool when I hear hubby telling the guy fucking his ass 'More, Harry, more. Fuck me harder before the bitch comes back!'

Well, I've never been confused with a member of MENSA, but I do know that the 'bitch' he's referring to is me. This pisses me off even more. Much more than catching him with Sam. Before I could justify his fucking around with Sam as bisexual swinging. After all, I swing bisexually with Sam's woman all the time. But, I now see that he's into guys more than me. He also does not appear to be very particular with whose cock he sucks or fucks. I'm not only pissed off, but I've had it with his fuckin' attitude. So, I decide that 'Enough is enough!'

"What the Hell are you doin'? You no good motha fucka!" I scream at hubby. "And who in the Hell is this slut? What the fuck's goin' on here?"

Hubby starts to babble. The other guy sees how pissed I am and he pulls his big, fat, dick out of hubby's ass, grabs his clothes, and heads for the door. To illustrate my point, as the other guy turns and begins to head down the hallway, I pick up one of hubby's football trophies (he was a pretty good quarterback in high school) and throw it at him. Luckily I miss him, but the trophy smashes against the far wall in the hallway and breaks into three pieces.

Next, I grab another of hubby's trophies and throw it at hubby as he's attempting to get off the bed. Again, luckily, I miss him. But, I also realize that it's too late. Our marriage is essentially over. Thankfully we don't have a gun in the house, because if I had access to one I probably would have shot the motha fucka!

Hubby is now in full retreat mode. As he's getting ready to lock himself in the master bathroom, I hear the front door slam shut. The guy with the big cock has left the building. Later I learn that he left without putting on any clothes. A neighbor told me later that it was funny as Hell watching him running for his life while trying to put his pants on over that big cock. Damn! Maybe I chased the wrong cock out the door.

After calming down a bit, I walk over to the now closed bathroom door and lay down the law. Again.

"Listen, you homo motha fucka!" I tell hubby. "I want your sorry ass out of this house! Now! Get the fuck out and stay out! We're done! I don't ever want to see your face, your ass, or your big cock ever again! Get the fuck out and stay out! I'm going over to see Henrietta now (which, of course, is a lie). When I get back you had better not be here. If you are, I am going to publish all those pictures I have of you sucking cocks! Now, pack up your shit and get the fuck out!"

My throat is now very sore, so I quickly leave the bedroom and go down to the kitchen. I find a bottle of wine and decide to get out of the house until after he leaves. So, I grab the wine and head for the only neighbor that I know is home. Jolene. Another of my cunt-licking strip poker buddies. Unfortunately, when I get there I discover that she's not home either.

I am really feeling low and still pissed off, right now. Plus, I've got a bottle of wine and nobody to share it with. I also remember that I still have Henrietta's car, so I decide to return it to Sam and explain that his wife won't be back until sometime after 1 AM. After pulling her car into her driveway, I hear more sounds from his garage. I go and check out the noises, only to see both my ex-hubby and Sam hanging by their wrists. Both are also getting their asses fucked. By Charlie and his dad.

"Fuck both of you. You're both no good homos," I scream at Sam and George before I run back across the street to my house. As I am locking all the doors, I realize that tomorrow I need to change all the locks on all the outside doors. Then, I grab the bottle of wine and head for the safest place that I can think of -- our punishment garage. I hide in the dark in the garage just in case the SOB returns to our house. I really don't want to see him right now.

I don't know how long I am in there drowning my sorrows, when I finally remember that someone has to pick up Henrietta at the Topless Club tonight. I am not sure what time it is, but when I look towards the house I realize that it's totally dark. So, I go back inside to find my car keys. I am still wearing the same sundress and G-string panty that I wore to the club earlier today. I figure that neither probably will be on once I get to the club, so I just grab my keys and head for the car.

While I am driving, all I can think about is what it will be like to serve as a Golden Room slave sometime in the future. I am actually considering joining the club on their 30-day plan. When I get there, the valets aren't anywhere to be found. So, I just leave the keys in the car and go knock on the door. When it opens, both the Matre'D / Hostess and Henrietta greet me. Both are fully clothed, although Henrietta is still covered from head to toe with piss.

"God, I was hoping that you'd get here soon," Henrietta says. "I've been calling your house for over an hour. Ditto for mine. Where the fuck is Sam?"

"What happened here tonight?" I ask.

"Power outage," the Matre'D / Hostess explains. "Our main transformer blew about 90 minutes ago, and our emergency batteries ran dry about 15 minutes ago. We were able to get everyone out safely, but we're closed for at least 24 hours until we get a new transformer installed. I'm going to lock up now and go home. My offer for a visit on the house is still open for you, but just not tonight. See ya later, cunts."

With that, she pulls the outside door closed, key locks it, and then heads for her car in the back parking lot.

"You haven't been fuckin' Sam without me again, have you?" Henrietta asks.

"Where's the nearest bar?" I ask. "I've got something to tell you, and it will be easier if we're drunk."

When we get to the bar, I explain everything that's happened. I especially tell her about kicking George out for good. I also tell her about seeing Charlie not only fucking my hubby, but how Charlie's dad was fucking her man. When I tell her everything, she gets pissed, too. Probably more pissed than I was when I saw some stranger fucking my man's ass.

"You're totally right," she says. "We don't need those losers. Hell, after what they've done to us, we ought to be able to take them for all their worth and live comfortably for the rest of our lives. I know a good lawyer that can make that happen. So, let's go find the fuckers and tell them that we never want to see either of them ever again. We'll also tell them that if they give us any shit, all of our videos will be emailed to their offices, and they will be the next hot internet item."

Suddenly, I am reminded again to never piss this bitch off. She does have a bit of a vengeful, mean streak. Right now she's my ally, which is great for me. But, I don't want her pissed off so much that she wants to get even with me.

While we drink, I also tell her about how turned on I got when Charlie, the teenage boy from across the street, was treating me like his personal slave. How he hung me by my wrists and then whipped me with my own cat o' nine tails. How hot and horny getting whipped by a neighbor boy made me. I wanted to fuck his cock off as soon as he finished whipping my cunt.

That's when it hits us. We don't want a full-time hubby. We both want just a part-time Master or Mistress. Preferably, someone much younger than us. We need a younger disciplinarian with benefits. Someone who can keep a secret about whipping our asses, tits, and cunts will be perfect. So we decide to go home and talk more about our kinky desires, and how we can satisfy our desires by becoming sluts and sex slaves to a younger Master or Mistress.

"What about our girls?" Henrietta asks.

"Fuck," I say.

I have forgotten that both of our daughters are scheduled to return from their trip tomorrow night.

"How can we keep our desire to become cougar sex slaves to a teenage boy a secret from our own daughters?" I add. "After all, we don't know how they will react when we tell them that we kicked their daddies out because both of their daddies have become cocksucking whores? And how we want to become cock sucking and cunt licking slaves ourselves."

"How did George treat your daughter?" Henrietta asks.

"Hell, he's been fucking her ass for years," I reply.

"Mine, too" Henrietta responds. "Now, does George ever whip her? Or, let her watch when he whips you?"

"Both," I reply. "She is just as much his ass whore and sex slave as me."

Henrietta says the same about her daughter.

"Have you ever eaten your daughter's pussy," Henrietta asks.

"I always do clean-up duty whenever that bastard fucks her ass," I reply. "And, yes, she always cleans me up whenever he does me while she is home. I hope that does not change. She's one sweet tasting cunt. I think she's more bisexual than me. She also prefers the bottom -- just like her mom."

"Us, too," Henrietta adds. "Sounds like our bastard hubbies compare more than cocks. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they swap daughters from time to time. We already know that they swap wives."

"Well, then," she replies. "It looks like we take the first step, but eventually both Gracie (my daughter) and Diane (Henrietta's daughter) are destined to join us serving Charlie or some other young Master or Mistress just like him."

"The more I learn, the more I think I should have shot that bastard," I reply. "But, then, I want to pick and choose whose cunt I eat. Becoming someone's prison bitch is not what I want to do for the rest of my life."

"Well," Henrietta replies. "Let's let our lawyers know all the details and let them get even for us. Now, let's move forward and onto more important things. Let's go home so that I can kick that bastard out of my life forever!"

As we are driving across town, I can see Henrietta doing a slow burn. She's getting more pissed just thinking about everything that has happened -- or is about to happen. When we pull up in front of Henrietta's house, we can see the lights on in the master bedroom. It's my guess is that both guys are in there getting butt fucked.

I also figure she may need some support, and possibly some back up, when she kicks Sam out of her life. I volunteer to go in with her. But, she tells me that she will handle it herself, and she will call me if she needs any help. So, I drop her off and then take my car back home. As I am entering my house, I am wondering if it's me, not her, who may need some assistance if that SOB George is hiding somewhere in my house.

Tomorrow I definitely need to get all the locks changed. But, thankfully, he's not home. So, I make sure that all the doors and windows are shut tight, and I block all the doors with furniture. I know that the chairs and sofa will not stop him from getting in if he wants, but at least they will give me some warning and allow me to find an escape route.

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
303 Followers
1...34567...11