Naga Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's was breathless. She had done it! According to the grimoire, this would not be just any Naga, but their queen!

Suddenly the Naga shook off her stupor and stabbed Anna with blood-red eyes glowing with otherworldly hate. Anna suddenly realized that she might be in real danger. "T-Trundle...um, restrain her!" she called, hoping for one magical creature to protect her from another.

"Four thousand years..." the Naga hissed as the tree-creature approached, stepping into the circle. The Naga grabbed at Trundle and hefted him off the ground, handling the massive magical hybrid as if she were handling an oversized doll.

She began eating him, tearing great huge chunks out of him with razor-sharp teeth, swallowing greedily. Sap-thick blood flew everywhere. Trundle screamed in way Anna thought nothing could ever scream. High pitched, keening, with tortured syllables nothing human could ever utter. He kept doing so, the scream coming not from his mouth but from every part of his malformed plant-like body, until the Naga had stuffed the last of his flesh into her gaping maw. She still heard the muffled screams of the tree-creature dying away within her body for long afterward, slowly being digested.

"Four thousand years in that stinking void," the Naga said. "Do you have any idea how hungry that made me?"

Anna could only work her jaw in terror. Trundle! What had she unleashed here?

The Naga narrowed terrible red eyes at the human princess. "You are the one who summoned me. The one whose voice I followed that led me out." The creature slithered directly to Anna, grabbed the princess by her throat, and casually lifted the human girl off the ground. "And what a tender morsel you are..."

Anna struggled wildly, but could not even budge the arm. Before this moment she couldn't even have imagined such strength. "But," she squeaked. "You are to grant me a boon..."

"I am Kervirtorax, the Death Maw, the Naga queen! I owe mortals nothing." She hissed her long tongue into Anna's face, and then laughed. "But you're right, morsel. By the terms of my release, according to celestial laws you are too stupid to even comprehend, I must grant you any one--and only one--boon that is within my power to grant. And then I'll devour you."

"That can't be!"

"A real sorceress would have known enough not to send her servant after me, and break the binding circle that held me back in your presence. If you were competent, you could have bargained my freedom for your safety. But you're just a foolish girl playing games with powers completely beyond you, aren't you? Now tell me your boon, morsel. I grow hungry again..."

Anna was tempted to just scream and sob in raw naked terror in the monster's grip. Tears streamed, and her bladder had already voided itself. But if she were to die, she at least wanted to accomplish what she had set out to do. "I--I--I want to be a Naga!" she blurted. "I want to be one of your daughters!"

Kervirtorax's eyes grew wide, and she dropped the naked girl. Anna crumpled to the ground like a damp rag, gasping and wheezing for breath. The Naga bent low, twisting Anna's chin around to pierce the human's eyes with her own crimson orbs. "Let me look into your soul, foolish child."

In that instance, she could feel the Naga's presence deep in her mind, a dark cobweb of thoughts trawling at her own, and knew she had no secrets from the creature. Finally Kervirtorax coiled up, towering over the princess, and began chuckling. "Amazing. You truly do see my daughters as beautiful, and want to use the power I could grant you as a Naga to rule a human kingdom with unbreakable fear. Admirable, especially for one of my kin, who are usually too dull-witted to have that kind of ambition. Perhaps I underestimated you. You have asked for the one boon that ensures that you are safe from my appetite, because the transformation you seek would make you irreversibly of my own flesh. The _only_ thing in this hovel universe I would be loathe to devour is my own offspring. On your feet, clever morsel."

Anna wobbly made her way up to her feet, standing nervously before the Naga queen. The creature slithered around her on black scales, nodding and assessing. "Your soul told me your name is Anna. You're a pitiful specimen, like most humans, but I suppose I have worked with worse."

Kervirtorax grabbed both of Anna's arms, and to the girl's surprise, pulled her into a deep and very sensual kiss. The Naga's tongue parted her lips and thrust powerfully into her mouth. She could taste the faint bitterness of venom, mixed with the syrupy-sweet remains of Trundle's blood. Their soft breasts pressed together, nipple to nipple, sending tickle-sparks of pleasure everywhere over Anna's skin.

No. The tickle sparks weren't just pleasure, Anna realized, She could feel the Naga transferring magical energy into her with the kiss. Kervirtorax broke away and began planting kisses everywhere on Anna, on her chin, neck, shoulder, breasts, each time the girl could feel an intense fever of electric power flowing into her. She looked down and saw with wonder and dread as her body began to change.

Her legs fused together painlessly, the flesh between her thighs flowing and mixing like twin streams of water. They stretched and elongated, coiling about themselves, bright green scales popping up in row after row down their length with bright flashes of magical sparks. She felt the muscles under her still-human half flow and reorder themselves, coiling and bunching with new power like pythons. Her head flew back as black horns sprouted from her forehead, curling back over her skull, even as her ears twitched and grew sharp points like the Naga queen's.

Kervirtorax pulled back, looking over the transformed Anna. Anna examined her new form, undulating her coils experimentally. "Incredible," she whispered in awe, as she thrashed her lower body powerfully onto the ground and kicked up a wave of dead leaves with a resounding crash. What really astounded her was the sound of her own voice. It had a deeper, raspier, very lusty new timber.

Anna slithered in a small circle, laughing in joy, exulting in the beauty of her new body. She was delighted at how quickly she could slither over the ground, far faster than a human could run. The Naga queen smiled grimly. "Very well--daughter. Our bargain is concluded. You must prove to me now that you're worthy of the gifts of my flesh. Do not summon me again. The only way we can meet again that will not stoke my ire is if you can seek me out on your own."

Anna blinked. "How--how do I do that?"

The Naga queen's crimson eyes flashed with menace. "That you will have to discover on your own. Now it is time for me to tend to some long overdue vengeance on those who imprisoned me." Another bright flash of white light later, the Naga queen was gone.

- - -

"You--you summoned me, Princess?" Maria asked nervously.

Anna hid herself behind a dimly lit silk screen in her personal study, trying to make her new voice sound similar to her old human one. "I understand Prince Alan arrived earlier today."

"Yes, Mistress. He is most anxious to meet you, and was disappointed that you have been indisposed for most of the day."

"Well, I am prepared to meet him now. My...short illness seems to have dissipated for the most part. Have the royal musicians set up in my bedroom, but make sure they are well-hidden behind privacy screens. I may wish to welcome Prince Alan as his betrothed properly. Understand? Make sure he is well provided with food and drink, then make sure everyone but the musicians leave this wing of the palace. I wish only for our privacy tonight. Do this well and you may earn my favor again. My intimate favor. Understand?"

The maid bubbled with renewed enthusiasm. "Yes, Mistress! I'll see to it all right away!" She bowed low and left.

After Maria left, Anna emerged from behind her screen. She slithered over the carpeted floor, flowing up and over the table and chairs several times, marveling at how easily and quickly she could maneuver now. So much better than her silly human legs! For the hundredth time since her transformation the night before, Anna ran her hands over the shimmering, emerald-green scales on her snake half. And she was so much prettier too!

The hands on her sleek scales caused her to shiver in sensual pleasure. She loved the feel of her new body, especially her snake half. Her hands re-explored her hips and flanks, thrilling at the powerful muscles underneath, then squeezed and hefted her soft breasts. Even this felt so different! They felt fuller and more sensitive, but were as perky and well rounded as ever. She couldn't get enough of caressing them, her fingers on her nipples sending out soft shivers of pleasure throughout her body, human and scaled. She rubbed herself, up and down, back and front, reveling in her new non-human sensuality.

Her fingers eventually dropped down to her feminine cleft, still remarkable intact and unchanged unlike the rest of her body, an all but invisible seam among her scales until she spread it open. She had almost expected to end up with a reptilian cloacca, but this was one case where she was pleased to have retained some of her humanity. Female mammals did have a lot more fun with sex than female reptiles...

She reached into Prince's enclosure and pulled out the large boa gold-scaled constrictor. She let him slither over her body as he had done before, tracking over her shoulder and around her waist, but this time he also slithered lower, exploring her new snake-body. Anna moaned at the exotic feel of scaly flesh rasping across scaly flesh.

She brought the snake's nose up to her own, and as usual he flicked his tongue out to smell her. But this time she flicked her own long snake's tongue, twittering with his, tasting and smelling him directly in way she never could before.

She was tempted to have the usual sexual fun she did with Prince, but no. She had a real lover waiting, one she hoped could finally satisfy her.

She looked out the door of her study surreptitiously, pleased to see Maria had done as she was told and made sure this wing of the palace was cleared of servants. She quickly slithered down the corridor and cracked open her bed chamber's door.

The Royal musicians were already set up behind their darkened privacy screens. She had used them in this capacity before; they would know not to peek around or stop playing except in the most extreme circumstances. At least, not those musicians who didn't want to end up on the street penniless and missing the fingers that had once made them so skilled.

She also saw a man who could only be Prince Alan sitting idly on her cushioned divan, sipping at a chalice of wine. He was literally tall, dark and handsome, achingly so, with perfectly-chiseled muscles that could only be possible in paintings and on the sorcery-enhanced. He had a naturally-born arrogant sneer, something that would have normally had put her off, but on him it only added to his appeal. She squealed in naked lust. No better physical specimen she could imagine for testing her new body's pleasures on!

"Prince Alan?" she called from behind the door.

"Yes?" came a deep timbered-voice, tinged with slight impatience.

"I'm Princess Anna. I wish to welcome you to my home and my kingdom. In fact, I wish to welcome you...properly as my betrothed, if that's all right. But I must admit to being a bit nervous. No one has ever seen me like this."

Alan laughed haughtily. "I'd heard you were certainly not one for modesty, but perhaps those were just rumors. Well, don't fear. If the rest of you is as sexy as your voice, I will be very happy to receive a, heh, proper welcome from my betrothed."

"I am very glad to hear that." She took a deep breath, threw the door wide, and undulated into her large bedroom. She coiled up high, letting her guest have a full view of her new body.

His jaw worked in terror. "Gods!" he gasped, throwing himself back in instinctive fear and tripping over the divan to the floor. His cup flew and crashed loudly against the privacy screens. The musicians stopped.

"Keep playing!" she barked, and the music immediately resumed. In a way, Alan's naked terror was pleasing. No one would ever be dismissive to her again! She couldn't resist playing with him a little. "Do you not find me pleasing, my lord?"

"What--what are you?"

"Why, I'm your bride-to-be." Her eyes met his, and she could feel that she could reach into what lay beyond them, into his mind, and "push" him in certain ways. His thoughts were like wet clay, able to be remolded or rearranged. Not direct control, not exactly, but enticement and coercion rolled into one. She imagined someone with a strong will could resist it.

Alan was not one of those. His eyes glazed over, his expression softened as a wan smile overtook him. "You--you're beautiful," he drawled.

She slithered up to him, tickling under his chin with the retractable claws her fingernails had become. "Well, aren't you sweet? Let's see if you taste it." She bent down and kissed him, her tongue snaking between his lips. She shivered as she could actually taste the tingle of residual magic flowing through him from his magical augmentations.

She pulled back and instructed the musicians to play something seductive. She began swaying her hips back and forth hypnotically in time to the music. She rolled her shoulders, arching her back to display her shimmering ivory breasts. Her fingers ran enticingly over her form, sliding over skin and scale.

Alan became entranced again, this time by more than her Naga-spawn mental enticements. His breathing was ragged as he shifted back onto the divan, smiling up at her. His arousal becoming very evident by the growing tightness of his lower tunic.

She laughed, reveling in the power she had over him, magically and sexually. She orbited him on the divan, flowing her snake-body easily up and over the broad couch, mere inches from him. He reached his palm out to touch her, letting her smooth scales glide under his skin. He cooed, fascinated, as Anna shivered in pleasure. She wasn't cold-blooded like a true snake, but she was far more acutely aware of the heat emanating from his skin than she could ever have been in her old form.

She slithered over his legs, still dancing and swaying to the slow, erotic pulses of the music, just inches from where his shaft was now prominently tenting his clothes. He openly caressed her now, swirling his hands over her long, sinuous snake's body as she passed. His eyes followed her hips and swaying, ruby-nippled breasts as she circled him.

Heaping her tail-end on his legs, she came up and placed her hands on his chest, helping him remove his tunic. His hands immediately shot up to her breasts, hefting their weight in the palm of her hands and tweaking her already rock-hard buttons with his thumbs. Anna groaned and arched her back.

Impatient, she used her fingerclaws to shred his remaining clothes and scatter the tatters. She drew her claws over his broad naked chest, cooing to herself at his pectorals' muscular sweep. She scratched lightly at his bare skin, just enough to let him feel the sharpness of her claws. He gasped in pleasure as he bent down and took a nipple into his mouth.

She growled loudly, swooning. So hot! It had never felt like this when she was human! Everything was so much more intense as a Naga! She thrust her sweat-beaded bosom into him, pulling his dark-haired head to her roughly to encourage more eager suckling.

She brushed her coils against his hardness, smirking at the powerful shudder of sensation that flowed through him. She leaned down, kissed him, and began trailing her long tongue down his torso, flicking it over his skin in quick, snake-like bursts. She looked over his hardness, smooth and long and perfectly proportioned, throbbing its lust as she breathed hotly on it. Her tongue darted out, wrapping itself around it twice, before she slicked it back into her mouth. She did this again and again in rapid succession, making him groan and thrash about, before she took him into her maw.

To her delight and his, she found she could unhinge her jaw easily now, and still licking his member feverishly she easily slid his entire pulsing length into her mouth. She zummed happily as she sucked gently. It was so hot! She worked her jaw out a little more, and found she could engulf his sack as well. He yowled his pleasure into the room, causing a hiccup in the playing music.

Her agile tongue worked him over, back and forth, tip to balls, even as she held him in her and sucked for all she was worth. He thrashed about, gasping, until finally he could take no more. He thrust raggedly into her eager throat a few more times, then went rigid as his member spasmed, shooting hard into her. She swallowed greedily, feeling the hot seed coat the walls of her throat and bubbled down into her stomach.

Anna looked up at him, smiling, using her flickering snake's tongue to clean him. She tugged him over onto his side on edge of the divan, and wordlessly undulated her body up and over, lining up her slit with his mouth. She spread herself with her fingers, so he would have no misunderstanding of what she wanted.

Alan's strong hands encircled her snake body behind her hips, where the faint curve of a rump could still be seen, and pulled her to him. His tongue, unusually long for a human and perhaps another part of him enhanced by sorcery, easily found its way between her scaly outer folds and caressed the tender pink flesh within. A powerful shudder flew down her body at the contact, rippling over her coiled snake-body like a wave until the tip of her tail thudded hard onto the exposed stone floor, leaving a small spider-web crack in the polished rock. Anna hardly noticed.

Alan tortured her sex, holding her open himself now, tongue working in broad circles over her lips, slowly swirling in until he penetrated her and tickled her moist tunnel walls. He flicked his tongue up, molding it over her all-but hidden button, and vibrated it mercilessly, ripping a long string of muffled screams from the transformed princess. When he inserted one, then two, fingers into her undulating crevice she climaxed powerfully, ripples undulating down her long body. She went rigid, her folds squeezing his digits tight over and over in orgasm.

Even before her aftershocks fully abated she pushed him onto his back on the divan with the end of her snake tail. He hardly resisted, his arousal as evident as before. She slid over him, and without preamble or even much conscious thought, slid his shaft into her sopping wet sex.

They both cried out. Anna could not believe how intense the sensations were! She could feel every inch of him as he easily entered her to the hilt with one long push, his shaft pulsing with life and dizzying heat. She propped herself up on her arms to look down at him. His slitted eyes met hers, his hands pulling and squeezing at her heavy breasts.

Alan pulled back and thrust into her, tentatively at first, then with greater enthusiasm and strength. Anna was nearly in tears at how good it all felt. She wanted more! More of him, more of his heat! She began wrapping her long, thick snake-body around him, snaking under his legs, then stretching up to wrap around his torso. He didn't seem to mind at all, and only began pistoning into her all the harder as her coils encircled his body.

His fingers clutched at her heaving mounds tightly, his thrusts pounding in and out of her buttery entrance with renewed force, and Anna could tell his moment was almost on him. Her own climax was building quickly again as well, a powerful explosion of sensation coiling deep in her.

Finally, he buried himself into her as deep as he could go and exploded his seed deep into her reptilian womb. The searing heat of his male gift flooding her triggered her own climax. Her eyes snapped shut and she cried out, her muscles rippling and coiling powerfully as her folds spasmed hard around him once again. She heard him gurgle and some odd cracks and pops, but was far too gone into her own shuddering ecstasy to pay much attention.