Naif

Story Info
first installment of projected straight romance.
1.4k words
3.57
6.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How dare she complain to my supervisor! Of course I know I'm not supposed to wear revealing clothes for this job in Menswear -- especially someone with breasts as large as mine. But now that bitch of a customer's gone and gotten me in trouble, and just because a boob fell out when I was bending down to get more charge slips. It could happen to... , well, not anybody, I guess." Jolie smirked with self-satisfaction at this last thought. There was no denying she was well endowed, and pretty, into the bargain. People always gave sidelong glances of amazement at her bust, and it always brought an inward smile, along with a warm glow in her nether parts. This particular customer, buying 5 pairs of boxer shorts, with a 44-inch waist, presumably for her husband, was a dumpy housewife type -- Jolie could just imagine the thrilling scenes in their bedroom! So when her right breast rolled out of her low-necked top while completing the sale, it seemed just the climax of the customer's already-apparent dumbstruck awe at Jolie's formidable bustline.

Miss Dominick was not unkind, as she passed the cash register later, with her clipboard and eternal yardstick. She almost grinned as she chided Jolie: "Well, I guess that shows you the wisdom of my warning about not wearing low necklines here."

Miss Dominick's own substantial bosom was strapped down like a trussed pig under a tweed suit-top buttoned right up to the mandarin collar. She was not unattractive, in a matronly sort of way. She could be a WAC sergeant or head nurse, but with passions that might burst out at any minute.

Jolie smiled politely, and pleaded the necessity of rearranging the shelves back in men's pants. As she turned the corner into that secluded section, her eye caught her own image in a 3-sided mirror alcove. Feeling herself to be unobserved, she stepped into the alcove and enjoyed seeing herself reflected on all sides, leaned back against one of the mirrors, and pushed her lovely breasts together so that they rose and almost popped out of the top once again. The mannequin facing her was a young man in snug jeans and a casual shirt, unbuttoned down most of the front. She undulated before him, her mind's eye saw him striding intently toward her, she hugged the tops of her thighs, wanted to open her legs to . . . .

"Ma'am... 'Scuse me, ma'am," -- Jolie stood up startled, and was face-to-face with a blond bumpkin straight out of Dogpatch! A square, corn-fed face, with a blond shock that wouldn't stop falling into his baby-blues, and a country smile that made her go weak in the knees.

"'Scuse me, ma'am, but ah jest cain't find them there polo shirts at all. Y'all got any polo shirts."

"I'm so sorry! Yes, of course we have polo shirts. " She righted herself as best she could.

"Think nothin' of it, ma'am... or ah guess ah should say 'Miss', " the hunk replied, with a shrug of his broad shoulders, hiking his jeans up on his tree-trunk thighs. "Ever'buddy needs a break at work ever' now 'n' then." His broad grin showed that he understood exactly what she had been doing, and approved. His bumpkin-boy exterior seemed to be a cover for a very savvy man.

"Here, let me show you our polo shirt collection, sir."

"Name's Billy Ray," he beamed.

As they walked toward Shirts, she could feel Billy Ray's eyes on her from behind, and wished that she were naked, letting him see the dimples in her cute ass. But she knew that her butt in a snug skirt was enticing on its own, even without the dimples, and she enjoyed feeling her rear-end sway sexily as she walked. Turning to him, she brushed the brown ringlets of her hair out of her matching hazel eyes -- "Let's see, you probably take a large, right?" she proposed, touching his broad chest gently, pretending to measure.

"Ah dunno," he retorted, "ah like a snug shirt -- maybe ah'll take a medium." And sure enough, the shirt he was wearing, a traditional button-front with short sleeves, embraced his upper body like a condom on a on an oversized member, and the sleeves were taut around his tanned biceps. "And ah'd lahk to try 'em on, Miss, if ah may." His shit-eating grin signaled either total innocence, or wily calculation, Jolie wasn't sure which.

She found several mediums, and a large or two for comparison, and piled them on his arms. "And some jeans, Miss, may ah try some jeans, too? Snug-fit, 32 waist, 32 length."

She found such a pair and piled them on top. "The fitting rooms are..."

"You'll have to lead me there, beautiful lady. Ah can't see with this pile of clothes in front o' me!" Billy Ray grinned. Jolie led him there by the hand, both of them smirking, caressing the fingers that touched.

Once he was settled into the room, Jolie decided to straighten things up in the fitting-room area, and stayed around. The curtain of his cubicle hung crooked, so that a wedge of visibility allowed her to see him out of the corner of her eye. A few glances back out on his part showed that he was very well aware of this, and knew she was watching. He undressed slowly, Jolie almost felt she was at a strip show at Chippendale's or something. First he took off his pants, hopping on one leg as he pulled the garment off the other, doing a one-legged dance that made his genitals bounce in his traditional white jockey-shorts. Billy Ray turned around, perhaps to pretend he wasn't watching her, perhaps to show her his perfect butt. In any case, when he unbuttoned and pulled off his shirt, it was his broad back that Jolie saw. Impulsively, Jolie took a quick look around for Miss Dominick or other customers and, seeing none, ducked into a neighboring cubicle and quickly stripped. Her nipples were rigid with excitement as her breasts rolled out of her top, and her wet crotch ached. Quickly she darted into his cubicle -- He was looking the other way. She stood there against the wall, cupping her melon-tits in her hands, and then one hand reaching down to finger her dripping clitoris, peeking out at the apex of her orchidaceous labia. She leaned back, undulating, swooning in sexual readiness.

Billy Ray knew she was there, of course, felt her hot breath on his back, turned to face her, the jockey shorts tented in front by the pole of his cock. They looked into each other's eyes for a long time before he went down on his knees. Nibbling her belly button, he left light, moist kisses all around her middle, but touched her breasts only with his hungry eyes. He nibbled lower, found her mound of Venus, licked gently at the folds where her nub of a clit was nestling, and began to lick around it, making a circling motion with his tongue. He moved toward her, she spread her thighs over his face, his tongue licking the already-wet ruffles of her labia, which rewarded him with new floods of woman-juice. Her large curly labia were now bright red with excitement, and Billy Ray suckled greedily. And then his tongue went deeper, and deeper... inside, so that his soaking-wet nose nuzzled her clit as his tongue did the work of a cock in her pussy. She saw his eyes looking up past melon-breasts at her ecstatic face, and he appeared to love the ecstasy he was creating, his dripping jowls diving ever deeper into her crotch. Their eyes held each other tightly as she writhed on his face, and she slipped over the edge into her first orgasm of the day, flooding him with even more girl-cum. Both were semi-conscious as they writhed in ecstasy, when . . . .

Miss Dominick!!! Sure enough, there stood the floor manager with her clipboard and yardstick.

"Miss Jordan, don't you need to finish straightening up men's pants?" said the floor manager in a businesslike tone. Jolie dressed and hurried off; Billy Ray pulled the curtain all the way closed and got ready to check out.

A few moments later, the young hunk was at the cash register, with Miss Dominick ringing up his purchase. Jolie wanted to approach them, but decided not to risk it. Too bad she wouldn't get to see Billy Ray again.

As he left the store, something fell out of Billy Ray's butt-hugging back pocket and Jolie stepped over to pick it up and return it to him. But looking at the piece of cardboard, she discovered a free pass to the "Ladies' Night Out" Bar, famous for its shirtless male dancers. Jolie looked up at the departing hunk as he flashed that dazzling ingenuous smile again, by way of confirming the invitation.

Or was it ingenuous?