Nailing the Interviewer Pt. 02

Story Info
Katie gets caught in the act by her co-worker Molly McGrath.
1.9k words
3.78
12.8k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers

After Katie and I "met" in my office about putting her back on TV, our "meetings" started to become a regular thing.

We weren't exactly calling it a "relationship" by any means yet, but I'd be lying if I said we weren't having a lot of sex, because there were many times when we would sneak away and go fuck in my office two or three times a day.

So I guess it was only a matter of time before we got caught, and one day we did.

But this story isn't about two lusting adults who got caught by management.

This story is about how Katie's hot blonde Fox Sports One co-worker Molly McGrath walked in on us fucking on my office desk one day and wound up becoming a part of our sexual adventures.

"FUCK...OHGOD...pound me...hurt me John...make me feel your dick inside of me all damn day..." Katie shouted as I had her flat on her back on my office desk that day, fucking her during what was supposed to be our lunch break, but turned into another fuck session for us, instead.

"YEAH...you take that dick Katie...you cum on it, too, baby..." I whispered to her as she took her long legs off of my shoulders and wrapped them around my waist as she arched her back, throwing her head back as she came on my dick, shooting her cunt juice all over as I grabbed her hips and thrust into her a few more times.

"FUCK...John...hurry up and cum in me baby...Molly's here..." she moaned as I thrust one last time into her and came deep in her tight pussy, her eyes focused on the door as I filled her with a few more loads and pulled out of her, seeing Molly smiling at us finishing up fucking each other's brains out as she stood by the door.

"Molly...SHIT...it's not what you think..." Katie moaned as she scrambled off of my desk and went to go sit on the couch, hoping this wouldn't be an issue for her.

"Really Katie? Cause it looks like you just got fucked on a desk by one of our producers," Molly replied to her with a smile on her face, causing Katie to blush as she stammered for an answer.

"No...it's just...FUCK...okay...that IS what it looks like...cause that's exactly what it was," she managed to stutter as she grabbed a hold of my arm and squeezed it, "but John and I do this in here all the time, so let's not make a big deal about it okay, Molly?"

"On the contrary Katie...and you too, John...it looked kind of fun," Molly suggestively said as she closed and locked my office door behind her, "and I think I want some of it, as well."

"Molly...I have kind of a good thing with John here and..." Katie started to say, not really wanting to share me with anyone else since we were mutually exclusive by that point, even if we weren't doing anything but hooking up.

"If Molly wants to fool around in here with us, I don't see what the big deal is Katie baby," I told her as I kissed her and laid her down on the couch, proving once again incapable of keeping my hands off of her.

"OHGOD...John...okay baby...but fuck me again first..." she whispered as I climbed on top of her and slid my dick into her pussy as Molly came around to the other side of the couch and started sucking on one of Katie's tits and I started sucking on the other one.

"OHGOD...keep sucking Molly...it feels so good..." she hissed as Molly worked over her tits, causing Katie to throw her head back and arch her back as my dick slid in and out of her tightening pussy.

"FUCK...OHGOD...I'm such a slut..." she hissed as she laid there on the couch with my dick plowing in and out of her pussy and Molly's mouth all over one of her tits as we drove her closer and closer to a mind-blowing orgasm.

"But you're my slut Katie..." I teased her as I sucked down on the other tit that Molly couldn't reach again and felt Katie's cunt walls squeezing my dick as she shot another load of her sex fluids all over it.

"OHGOD...FUCK...suck my tits...pound my pussy...cumming..." she hissed as she lifted her hips off the bed, placing her hands on the back of Molly's head to hold her mouth over her tit as I thrust into her a few more times and erupted into her again, firing my cum deep into her pussy as she locked her legs around me.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...YES..." Katie hissed as she came down off of her orgasm, Molly still sucking away on her tits as my cum started to ooze out of her pussy.

"Lick her slutty pussy while I fuck yours from behind Molly baby," I whispered to the blonde half of FS1's dynamic duo as Molly climbed on top of Katie and lowered her head between her legs while I came up behind Molly and grabbed her hips, sliding my dick over her tight pussy lips.

"UH..." Molly hissed as I slid my dick into her pussy, her walls starting to stretch out for me as I began to pound on her while she ate Katie's cunt.

"Eat me Molly...let John fuck you with his dick..." Katie whispered as I started to thrust deeper and deeper into Molly's tight cunt, Katie's hands still on the back of her as she licked Katie's pussy.

"FUCK...OHGOD...such...a...hot...cock..." Molly moaned as she licked away at Katie's insides, Katie arching her back at around the same time as Molly started to push her hips back into mine.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...make me cum with that tongue you sexy little blonde bitch..." Katie hissed as Molly buried her tongue inside Katie's tight snatch and licked away at her insides.

"MMM...cum for me Nolan...you sexy brunette bitch you..." Molly hisses as she eats at Katie's cunt a little longer, Katie arching her back and cumming all over Molly's tongue as Molly's tight cunt started to pull on my dick.

"FUCK...OHGOD...you feel so good in my pussy John...no wonder Katie loves your dick so much..." Molly hisses as she throws her head back and starts to cum all over my dick as Katie starts to return the favor and suck on Molly's tits.

"Cum inside this sexy little blonde slut baby...it will be so hot..." Katie whispered to me as I pulled on Molly's a hips a few more times and started thrusting deep inside of her.

"Katie...you know I'm not on the pill right now..." Molly started to complain when Katie kissed her and gave me a thumbs up, distracting Molly as I pulled on her hips one last time and exploded deep inside of her, filling her womb with thick, sticky strands of my baby seed as I shot into her a few more times and pulled out of her.

"MMM...that was hot..." Molly moaned into Katie's mouth as the two continued to swap spit, not even caring anymore that I had just dumped a full load of my baby batter into her as Katie reached down and rubbed her pussy as my cum leaked out of it.

"Hey John...I bet you want Molly to suck your dick now, don't you?" Katie teased me as she ran her hands over Molly's pussy again and pushed her to her knees while I sat down on the couch.

"Only if I get to fuck your ass when she's done Katie," I lovingly whispered to her as she winked at me, Molly reaching for my dick and wrapping her hands around it as she started to suck down on it.

"FUCK...suck it Molly baby..." I hissed as she ran her tongue over the head of my dick while Katie laid on top of my desk and recovered, fingering herself as she watched Molly suck on my dick.

"UH...suck that dick Molly...I knew you were a slut girl..." Katie moaned as she slid three fingers into her pussy and serviced herself while Molly sucked my dick like a pro, my hands going to the back of her head as she started to bob her head up and down on it.

"MMM...yeah...you're nothing but a slut just like Katie is, aren't you Molly?" I teased her as I pushed her head further down onto my dick and held it at the back of her throat as I started to cum down her throat.

"MMM...such a slut...let me show you baby..." Molly whispered just before I shot my load to the back of her throat, her eyes closing as she sucked away on my dick and swallowed my load in one gulp, kissing the tip of my dick as I removed it from her slutty mouth.

"He's all yours Katie...my job is done here..." Molly cockily said as she began to strut out of the office, almost making it out the door before Katie stopped her.

"Not so fast McGrath...I'm gonna lick your pussy just like you did mine, you sexy slut," Katie hissed in her ear as she rubbed her own cunt, "only John's gonna be fucking my ass while I do it."

"UH...FUCK...Katie...Katie...lick...me..." Molly moaned as Katie started to slide her tongue into her pussy while I came up behind Katie and slid my dick into her ass as I grabbed a hold of her hips.

"FUCK...John...OHGOD...pound my ass..." Katie shouted as she worked her tongue in and out of Molly's cunt, her hands resting on the insides of Molly's thighs as I slammed my dick into Katie's ass and fucked it.

"SHIT...this...is...so...fucking...hot..." Molly moaned as she threw her head back, her eyes rolling up into her head as Katie worked over her pussy with her tongue while I thrust my dick in and out of Katie's ass.

"FUCK...right there...lick me there you sexy bitch..." Molly moaned as Katie dragged her tongue over her g-spot, her back arching as I began to thrust a little harder into Katie's ass, feeling her anal muscles wrapping tightly around it as Molly started to cum for her.

"Cum for me Molly baby...SHIT...OHGOD...cum...in...my...ass..." Katie moaned as I started to pound away on her ass again, grabbing her hips and pulling them back into mine as I shot my cum deep into her bowels.

"FFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK..." both of them moaned as Katie squirted a load of her cum out onto the floor in front of her as I shot my load into her ass and Molly shot a load of her cum out onto Katie's tongue while she lapped away at it.

"Okay...I think lunch is over..." Katie giggled as I made out with her on the couch, her legs hooked around me as Molly gathered her strength on the other end of it.

"We should probably get back to work than babe," I whispered to her as we broke away from each other and got dressed, Molly doing the same as she tried to make herself look presentable.

"I love it when you call me "babe" or "baby" John..." Katie whispered in my ear as she squeezed my dick, "it really turns me on."

"Get a room you two," Molly teased us as she headed for the door, "and preferably, invite me to come along, too."

"You're on McGrath," I teased her as she walked out, leaving Katie and I alone again as we swapped spit for a few minutes before finally breaking things up and getting back to work for the time being.

jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers