Nairobi

Story Info
Recent divorce makes friends with girl next door.
4.1k words
4.65
163.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuckyBob
LuckyBob
72 Followers

If you’ve been reading my stuff, you might remember that after my divorce from wife number one, I headed to Florida to join my buddy in the boat-building business. At that time, I had never enjoyed the pleasures of a gender-bending girl. I was as straight and vanilla as any guy could be. That changed pretty quickly once I got to Miami. Here’s one episode in that change.

I had been renting an apartment for about a year when I decided to buy a condo. I looked every weekend and finally found what I wanted at a small, stylish complex near the beach. I made an offer and a month later I moved in. My neighbors in the complex were great - - mainly younger and single, quiet, friendly. I’d been in the new condo for a couple of months when on returning from work early one afternoon I noticed some movers humping stuff into the unit down the hall.

A couple of days later as I left early in the morning for my usual jog, I bumped into my new neighbor. He had just stepped out into the hall in search of his morning paper. He was about five and half feet tall and very dark black. He was slender, with a shaved head, and, because he was wearing only a pair of gym shorts, I noticed he had totally smooth legs, chest, arms, etc.

As I closed my door, he looked up and greeted me with a big, toothy smile and sparkling green eyes. We exchanged good mornings, and I ambled over to shake hands. At six and half feet tall, I towered over the guy. He probably weighed less than half of what I do. I grasped his hand and he gave me a limp squeeze.

“Hi,” I said. “I’m Jim. Welcome neighbor.”

“Hello, Jim” he answered in a smooth French-inflected accent. “I’m Jean. Thanks.”

I turned to go.

“Say, Jim,” I heard Jean ask. “Have you seen my morning paper?”

I laughed.

“Best bet is over there under the azaleas. The paperboy must be a southpaw.”

Jean laughed and bent over to search under the bushes. I left for my jog.

I didn’t see Jean for a week or so but I did see his girlfriend a couple of days after our first neighborly meeting. I was getting home late from work and was unlocking my door when I heard Jean’s door open. I looked over and froze. Coming out of my neighbor’s front door was the sexiest woman I’d seen in long time. She was about Jean’s height with tight dreadlocks down to her shoulders. Her short, tight skirt revealed long, slim but muscular legs that ended in a pair of high heels. She wore a white halter top that underscored her lustrous ebony skin. She wore a bunch of silver bracelets on one arm and a thin gold chain ran around her neck.

She turned and our eyes met. I could sense some kind of hesitation so I broke the ice.

“Hey,” I said. “How you doing?”

The woman broke into a broad smile.

“I’m fine, thanks,” she said in a sweet voice made melodious by her French or Haitian accent.

She leaned over to lock her door, keeping an eye on me over her shoulder. As I stood there, she walked over, swaying gently on her high heels. What a smile, I thought to myself.

“Er . . .” I mumbled. “I haven’t seen Jean lately. How’s he doing?”

“He’s fine,” the woman answered, extending her hand towards me. “I’m Jean’s friend, Nairobi. You must be Jim.”

I smiled and took her hand gently in mine. She squeezed my hand but didn’t seem to want to let go.

“Jean told me he had a good-looking neighbor, but now I can see he wasn’t lying.”

I laughed nervously.

“Tell me, Jim,” Nairobi continued. I could smell her jasmine-scented perfume. “Are you married?”

Nairobi giggled and, to be honest, so fresh off my divorce, I wasn’t used to such up-front behavior from ladies as young and cute as Nairobi.

“Divorced,” I answered.

“So,” Nairobi said, withdrawing her hand from mine. “You’re in the market, as we say.”

I laughed.

“I guess you could say that.”

Nairobi laughed again.

“Ciao, Jim,” she said playfully as she turned to head to the parking lot.

“Yeah,” I mumbled again, overwhelmed by the waves of sensuality she exuded. “Ciao, Nairobi.”

Needless to say, after dinner and a quick visit to the gym, I masturbated in the shower later that night as I recalled Nairobi’s smooth, dark skin and bright smile.

A couple of days later, I bumped into Jean in the hallway. I really wanted to find out more about Nairobi, so I invited him over to watch a football game. Jean laughed. He told me he wasn’t really into football. Shit, I thought to myself. Jean, however, quickly invited me over to his place for dinner. I just as quickly agreed.

A couple of days later, I was ringing Jean’s doorbell and hoping, secretly, that Nairobi might also be on the guest list. Jean answered the door dressed in a pair of tight, short cut-off jeans and a tank top. We shook hands and he led me into his condo. Wow. What a difference. My place was decorated in 100% “recently-divorced-single-male” style. Jean’s was the opposite end of the scale - - with nice, stylish furniture, low lighting, beautiful paintings and tapestries on the wall. His condo smelled better too, with a scent that reminded me of Nairobi’s jasmine perfume.

He led me to his couch and offered me a beer. We sat around for a half hour or so making chit chat. Jean was Haitian. He’d arrived in Miami on a student visa a couple of years before but had quickly set out to create his own business - - establishing a cosmetics supply house that, evidently, was very successful. Jean was very soft spoken and as we chatted, I started to pick up an unsettling vibe from his green eyes, his movements, and his soft touches on my arms and shoulders. Crap, I started thinking, I’m trapped here with a gay guy when I all I really want is to hit it off with Nairobi.

Jean had made dinner - - a delicious Haitian fish dish - - and we ate and drank wine. Finally, I had to broach my real reason for accepting his invite.

“Jean,” I said during a pause in the conversation. “I met your friend Nairobi the other day.”

Jean lit up with a big smile.

“Yes, she told me” he answered. “What did you think of her?”

I smiled. “She’s a very attractive girl,” I said.

Jean’s smile got even brighter. “Really?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said. “She’s gorgeous . . .but even more.” I paused. “She’s got some kind of spark. I don’t know. Some kind of charm or energy or something that I really liked.”

Jean was so happy at my words that he raised his hand to hide his smile.

“I don’t know what your relationship is with her,” I continued. “But I’d really like to meet her again.”

“Mon dieu,” Jean said with a gasp. “Well, Jim. I know Nairobi very well and I know she’s just dying to meet you again.”

I smiled. Yes!

“Would you like to meet her tonight?” Jean asked, his face positively glowing with pleasure.

“You bet,” I answered enthusiastically.

“Bien,” Jean said. “You wait here. I’ll go get her.”

I thanked Jean, and he stood and moved through the condo to the bedroom. I thought he was going to use the bedroom phone to talk to Nairobi in privacy. I sat and drank my wine. Ten and then fifteen minutes passed. I stood and walked over to the condo verando and gazed down at the busy street below.

“Hold on, Jim,” I heard Jean shout from the bedroom. “Nairobi is on her way over.”

I pumped the air with my fists and, excited, began pacing back and forth in front of the veranda’s sliding glass doors.

A couple of minutes later, lost in my anticipation, I heard a soft, female voice coming from Jean’s dining room.

“Bonjour, Jim,” Nairobi said.

I turned, and there she was. Her braids were longer now and she wore a bright red miniskirt and tight white, sleeveless blouse. Her eyes sparkled and her brightly lipsticked mouth spread in a wide grin.

“Nairobi,” I whispered. “You look breathtaking.”

She smiled and strode over to me. The scent of jasmine surrounded me. She shook my hand daintily and gestured toward the couch. We sat and Nairobi’s skirt rode higher up her legs, revealed her shapely dark chocolate thighs. As we sat, I looked toward the bedroom, expecting Jean to return.

“Where is Jean?” I asked Nairobi.

“Where do you think?” Nairobi whispered to me with a smile, grabbing both my hands.

I looked into her green eyes.

“What the fuck!” I whispered in surprise. “Jean? Is that you?”

Nairobi ducked her head to her shoulder shyly.

“Oh my god,” I said loudly. “Holy shit.”

Nairobi grasped my hands harder as I involuntarily tried to stand.

“Jim, Jim,” Nairobi whispered. “Relax. I’m not going to eat you.”

I felt a blush burn across my cheeks. Slowly, Nariobi or Jean pulled me back down to the couch.

“I’m sorry,” I stuttered. “I’m just a little surprised.”

Nairobi smiled and released my hands. She stood up.

“Don’t you like Nairobi,” she whispered in a sultry voice, as she turned in a circle in front of me.

What could I say? Her legs were long and beautiful. Her ass was full and firm. Her smile was incandescent. And, when she threw her head to the side to throw her braids over her shoulder, I was captured.

“I like Nairobi, a lot,” I said, my voice catching in my throat.

Nairobi smiled. “Of course you do,” she said.

She turned and slinked over to the stereo. She pushed a button and a slow jazz tune flooded the room.

“Come,” Nairobi whispered, holding her hands out. “Come and dance with Nairobi.”

I stood up as in a dream, unsure what I was doing but drawn irresistibly toward this gorgeous dark-skinned woman swaying gently in front of me. I walked over to her. She put her arms around my shoulder and pulled my hands onto her hips. We stood there swaying together for a couple of minutes staring into each others’ eyes.

Nairobi gulped once or twice and her nostrils flared. I looked down at her tight body and her hips rolling back and forth to the music. I looked into her eyes. She pulled my head down and our lips met in a slow, sensuous kiss. As I tightened my arms around her waist, pulling her tight to me, I heard her moan. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and she moaned again. Our tongues met and began a slow, languorous dance together. Her mouth was wet and warm. I felt my cock start to crawl down my jeans.

Our kissing drove Nairobi wild and she was soon trying to crawl up onto my mouth, her lips widening to pull my tongue into her mouth and her body clamped against mine. As I ran my hands around the tight curves of her ass, she clenched my hair and pulled me tighter. Finally, she pulled her mouth from mine to emit a low moan.

“Come . . allons,” she panted, pulling me by the hand toward the bedroom.

I too was panting as we slipped down the hall and into her bedroom. Here, the scent of jasmine was almost overpowering. Nairobi evidently had planned in advance. A lamp gave off a low, amber light next to the bed and the red satin bed sheets had been pulled back. She practically dragged me next to the bed. We exchanged another passionate kiss.

Then, I felt Nairobi’s fingers scrabbling at the zipper of my jeans. I moaned and pushed her down until she sat on the bed, her lips poised directly opposite my crotch. She forgot about the zipper and began to run her hands up and down my cock, still trapped in my jeans. Then, she pushed her lips against the bulge in my jeans and moaned. She grabbed my ass in her hands and started to kiss my cock through my jeans. My dick felt like it was ten feet long and weighed fifty pounds.

Hurriedly, I undid my belt buckle, zipped down my fly, and pushed my jeans and underwear down along my thighs. Nairobi squealed in delight and I grabbed my fat, long dick in one hand and pushed my other into her braids. She needed little encouragement. Her hands were soon wrapped around my dick, stroking and petting it.

“Oh, Jim,” she groaned. “My goodness. What a magnificent cock.”

With that, she wrapped her lips around my cock, and still clutching the base of my dick in her hands, and began giving me the best blowjob I had ever experienced. She was an artist, sliding my cockhead in and out of her lips, sucking, licking, stroking, teasing. Finally, I couldn’t stand it anymore. I put both hands around the back of her head and began fucking her mouth with strong, insistent strokes. She moaned and dug her nails into my ass cheeks. I felt myself ready to come, and Nairobi sensed it as well. With a furious growl, she swallowed my dick to its roots and rode my bucking hips. She let out small, high-pitched grunts as I climaxed in deep, tingling jolts down her throat.

After she had milked my cock dry, Nairobi pulled her mouth off my dick and smiled up at me.

“Wow,” I said, panting. “That was incredible.”

“Hmmmm,” Nairobi murmured, delicately wiping the corners of her mouth. “You taste so good.”

I laughed and she pulled me down onto the bed. I flopped onto the sheets and stretched my body, enjoying the waves of pleasure that rode up and down every muscle. Nairobi stood, then leaned over to pull my shoes and jeans off. I sat up and yanked off my t-shirt.

“Hmmmmm,” Nairobi whispered, as she kneeled on the bed and ran her hands over my chest, my abs, and my thighs. “We’re going to have a lot of fun together. You and Nairobi.”

I laughed. Nairobi stood and slowly pulled her miniskirt over her hips, revealing her lustrous dark thighs and a pair of white thong panties. She turned around to give me a view of her incredible, shapely ass. When she turned back, she slowly stripped off her blouse to reveal her tight, muscled abdomen and her flat, tiny-nippled chest.

I smiled in appreciation. Nairobi crawled into bed next to me. We lay together on our sides and kissed, slowly playing with each others’ tongues. I ran my hands down along Nairobi’s thighs while she reached down to play with my now deflated cock.

“What do you think, Jim,” she said, as she stroked my cock. “Do you miss Jean?”

I laughed. “No, not at all.”

Nairobi giggled and played with my balls.

“You’re so big,” she whispered huskily in my ear as she used both hands to play with my cock. “So big. I love big cocks.”

I sighed as Nairobi began covering my neck and chest with hot, feverish kisses.

“Now, Jim,” she whispered. “I’ll show you something.”

With that, she straddled my thighs and rose to her knees. Her hands dropped to her thong and, taking one thin strap in each hand, she began peeling her thong down over her thighs. Out popped a short, thick, erect cock. I gulped. I’d never so kissed another guy and here I was confronted by a dark, glistening dick.

Nairobi pulled her thong down over her thighs and then raised one leg and to draw it free. She rose back up onto her knees and grabbed her cock in both hands.

“You are so sexy,” she whispered as she stroked her cock with both hands and threw her head back. “My big, sexy guy. Hmmmmm. You are my man, no?”

I muttered in agreement, feeling my own cock start to rise up in front of her. Nairobi reached down with hand to stroke my dick, her other hand pumping her cock. She groaned. I gulped and, almost involuntarily, pushed my hips up to meet her sure, smooth strokes. She pulled her hand off her cock and grabbed my arm by the wrist.

“Come,” she said. “Help me.”

She pulled my hand close to her cock and the backs of my fingers brushed against her hard dick. Gulping again, I turned my wrist and took her cock in my hand. It was hard and smooth. I squeezed, and Nairobi moaned. Inspired, I began pulling on her cock. I watched as she dropped her hand to cover mine on her cock, squeezing my hand around her dick. She moaned again.

“Tell me, Jim,” she panted in her delicious French accent. “Have you ever felt a cock before?”

“No,” I mumbled. “Never.”

Nairobi groaned even more deeply. “I am your first.”

“Yes,” I said. “You’re my first.”

She squeezed her hand even tighter around her cock. But, I needed little encouragement. I grabbed her dick in both my hands and stroked and pulled it. Meanwhile, my own dick felt like it might hit the ceiling. Nairobi took her hand off my dick and laced her fingers together behind her head, grunting and pushing her hips forward to meet my increasingly energetic strokes.

Don’t asky me why. Maybe it was the sight of my tanned hands wrapped around her black cock or the sight of Nairobi’s thighs and hips twisting in pleasure or her beautiful face, her lips parted and her eyes squeezed shut in delight as she drew quick, short breaths. I pushed her off me onto her back and spun around until my face was inches from her stiff cock. Then, without hesitation, I began licking her cock, savoring its smooth, hard beauty. Nairobi practically screamed in surprise and pleasure. I ran one hand over her close shaved pubic hair while grasping her dick in my other hand and lavishing it with my tongue. Nairobi groaned and I felt her warm mouth latch onto my dick.

Again, without hesitation, I wrapped my lips around her cock and plunged it into my mouth. Nairobi’s muffled groans greeted my efforts and soon we were locked in a delicious 69, each of us panting and groaning with pleasure as we gobbled up cock. Nairobi grabbed my ass and pulled my dick into her mouth as I reciprocated, enjoying the taste of her own thick cock. We sucked each other furiously until Nairobi suddenly pulled my dick out of her mouth.

“Wait, wait,” she panted. “Wait.”

She deftly slid her cock out of my mouth and her body out from under me. Rotating herself quickly, I was soon positioned on top of her with my hips lodged between her thighs and her legs spread wide.

“Now,” Nairobi mumbled. “Come inside me. Inside me.”

I felt her hand on my dick and then as I felt her nestle my cock onto her asshole, I flexed my hips and she let out a deep grunt.

“Yes, that’s it,” she grunted. “Fuck me.”

I pushed my cock deeper into her tight asshole. She groaned. Soon, I had worked my dick almost all the way in. I felt her squeeze her anus around the base of my cock, and I groaned in pleasure. I started to fuck her - - pushing and pulling my cock at first with tentative jerks and then finally, once she had loosened up, with deep, strong strokes. As I fucked her, Nairobi moaned in short, high-pitched bursts.

“Oh, Jim” she grunted as she pulled her legs up to let me in deeper. “Yes, baby. That’s it.”

I looked down at her, her head thrown to the side and a sexy smile on her face. Our eyes met and I dipped my face to kiss her. She released her legs and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling our mouths tight together. Our tongues lashed against each other as I pounded my cock in and out of her. I could feel her own cock bouncing up and down against my crotch. Finally, her tight asshole was too much, and I felt myself ready to climax.

“Oh, shit,” I wheezed. “Shit. I’m going to come, baby. I’m coming.”

With that, I jammed my cock into Nairobi’s asshole and unleased a flood of cum. I practically screamed in pleasure as I felt my whole crotch explode in orgasm.

Nairobi whimpered and humped her ass tighter to my crotch. A few more shuddering jerks of my hips and I was empty. I groaned into the smooth, warm dark skin of Nairobi’s neck. She reached down to pull me tighter into her asshole, not wanting to let me go.

I sighed and felt my body tremble with release. Nairobi sighed as well, and I felt her hands release my ass and burrow into the sweaty, tight space between our bodies.

“Wait,” I said, and I twisted my hips to allow me a view of her crotch and her cock.

She moaned and began jerking on her cock. I leaned my head down and stuck my tongue into her ear. Her moaning grew higher pitched. Then, I reached down and grabbed her dick in my hand. Nairobi groaned and squirmed her hips back and forth. I squeezed her hard dick and began jerking it up and down. Nairobi squealed in pleasure.

“Oh, yes, that’s it,” she gasped. “Oh, make me come.”

Her cock grew rock solid in my hand and she whipped her hips back and forth and up and down frenetically. My cock plopped out of her asshole and I slid onto my side to devote myself to her dick.

LuckyBob
LuckyBob
72 Followers
12