Nairobi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuckyBob
LuckyBob
72 Followers

“That’s it,” Nairobi squealed. “C’est bon, c’est bon, c’est bon.”

I felt her cock twitch in my hand and then she began cumming, shooting ropey bursts of jism into the air, her hips hopping spasmodically upward. She groaned and ground her ass into the satin sheets. I kept jerking her off. After a minute or two, she sighed and I felt her body relax.

We lay there for a few mintues, my hand on her cock and her arms around my neck, frozen with pleasure. Then, time started again, and Nairobi raised her lips to mine. We kissed. I released her cock and we hugged with mutual groans of delight and happiness.

We settled into each others arms, Nairobi with her head on my chest and one leg thrown over my thighs. She stroked my chest.

“That was incredible,” she whispered, as I lazily caressed her ass with one hand. “That was wild. Wow. I love your cock.”

I laughed and pulled her tighter to me. We drifted off to sleep.

I woke the next morning with bright Florida sunshine streaming through Nairobi’s bedroom window. I heard her in the kitchen humming. I stretched lazily. Who had I fucked last night, I wondered. Jean or Nairobi? Man or woman? I rubbed my hand over my flaccid cock, recalling the sounds, sights, smells, and feelings of the night with Nairobi. Who cares, I decided. I’d never had such good sex and never enjoyed fucking more.

I sat up in bed and put my feet on the floor. Shit, that was a workout. I stood and stretched and still naked padded out to the kitchen. Nairobi stood at the sink, her back to me. Her braids were gone, replaced with her natural, thick, short-cropped hair. Her ass, plump, smooth, and perky, beckoned me. I tip-toed behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I pressed my hips against her ass.

“Good morning, lover,” Nairobi squeaked in surprise.

She pushed her body up against mine and folded herself into my arms. She turned her head over her shoulder and we traded a long and deep kiss. I felt my cock stir against the warm velvet smoothness of her ass.

“Good morning, baby,” I whispered as we broke our kiss.

“Hmmmm,” Nairobi sighed, pushing her ass playfully against my hardening cock and flexing her cheeks back and forth. “Maybe this good morning will get even better.”

I kissed her shoulders and felt my cock stretching itself along the groove between her ass cheeks. It was going to be a great morning. I could tell.

LuckyBob
LuckyBob
72 Followers
12