Naive Housewives Are Led Astray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers

When he woke up, he instructed Smith that for breakfast he wanted some orange juice, eggs and a blow job from the European teenage slut. Katrina on the other hand wanted to go home to her fiancé to try and save their relationship -- by now he must have known something was amiss - but instead she was still being forced to serve these black men. Naked, kneeling subserviently between the legs of her Master, she greedily sucked on his giant cock. Charles looked down at the poor girl as she looked up at him. She was good. He would keep her for the weekend. And with that in mind, he clicked on James's email.

"Dear Charles,

Thanks for a great evening last night. I speak for everyone when I say what a fantastic time we had in the club. Feeling a little sore, but let's do that again sometime soon.

Also, was not too drunk to forget about our little chat re modeling and pictures. Would be great if you could send some over? Am planning on speaking to Victoria tonight about it and would love to show her some of your work.

Al the best.

J"

Excellent, thought Charles. James was tempted and everything was proceeding to plan. Seducing Victoria would be his greatest challenge, but also his greatest achievement. Charles replied:

"Dear James,

Great evening, sorry I had to leave so early, I am not as young as you and I need my beauty sleep!

Will be delighted to send you some pictures, need to find an appropriate portfolio so probably will send them later tonight, at around 9pm."

Regards,

Charles.

James's reply was almost immediate.

"Charles,

Many thanks. Looking forward to it. Will log on at 9pm.

J"

James was delighted. He was planning on telling his young wife later that evening that he wanted her to return into modeling and all about Charles's "exclusive" modeling agencies. But first, he needed some sleep. He was still so hung over...

Charles meanwhile had far superior stamina than James. As he came into the young bitch's mouth, he ordered her to go and clean up. Smith would give her something to wear and she should probably call her fiancé, she was going to be staying with them for the rest of the weekend. On hearing this she cried. She feared she would lose her man. But why was her pussy soaking wet at the prospect of being a fuck toy for these evil men?

Charles had work to do, he had to put together an appropriate portfolio for the unsuspecting couple. He clicked on a file called "Horny White Wives" and began to scan the folders contained therein. The Ivory Club often took photos and videos of their conquests -- sometimes they could be used for blackmail and other times they were for each member's personal gratification. There were specific scenarios that a member may have wanted acted out -- schoolgirl, nurse etc, or there could be videos/pictures of plain old fucking. It was the former genre that Charles was most interested in and thought would be more suitable.

He scanned his files looking for something appropriate. Each file was named after one if his victims. There were hundreds of them. But then, after a few minutes of scanning, he then came across a file and a wife he immediately knew would be ideal. In it contained pictures of a horny white slut he had recently initiated into the Ivory Club. She was a lovely petite housewife, in her late 20s, two kids and in a seemingly happy marriage. That was until he had blackmailed her into becoming his fuck toy. She of course had resisted at first, but he and his friends had now fucked her on numerous occasions. She was now a true whore for black cock. The picture scenario was actually based on real life events. This one will definitely do and he clicked on a file called "Debbie"...

It was 8.45 pm and James and Victoria had just finished making love. James's love making was more frantic than usual, he was eager to tell Victoria about the modeling opportunity. Victoria, as usual, had not cum. When they finished, James checked the time and explained everything to Victoria. When he had finished, Victoria did not look overly keen.

"Darling, I am not sure. You know I am not keen on modeling. All those men ogling me and I find it all so demeaning. I want to concentrate on getting my career as a fashion designer off the ground. I thought you would be keen to help and try to get me a job? Why can't you do that?"

It was true, James could have helped Victoria get a job as a fashion designer, he was after all rich and powerful enough to do so. However, he had no interest in doing that. He could not care about her career, what he was interested in was her modeling sexy outfits so other man could ogle her body and fantasise about sleeping with her. That thought was making him hard again.

"Look, I have tried". That was a lie. "But it is hard without any relevant experience."

"But you can't get experience without..."

"Look, this is no ordinary modeling job for a start there will be no catwalk, no trashy presentations, just exclusive modeling for select clients. And this does not have to be full time. You can do this part time whilst still looking for a career in fashion. I promise you I will help you with that. But you know what the best part of this is?"

Victoria sighed, she saw there was little point arguing with James when he was in this mood. She would humour him, for now. She shook her head, "No, what is the best part in all this?"

"Well, you could get to model your own designs. Some of Charles's clients want to see a girl model so they can decide whether they can use them in future campaigns. What is to stop you from modeling your own designs?"

James did not know whether this was true but it did the trick. Victoria was tempted.

On seeing this, James pressed his advantage, "Look, Charles is due to send me some sample pictures. Why don't we take a look? If you don't like them, we can forget about this. Ok?"

"Ok."

They got out of bed. James slipped on his bathrobe whilst Victoria slipped on a little white nightdress. James insisted she wore this in bed. She did not mind, but why did these things have to be so short? It barely covered her arse and left much of her huge tits exposed. James walked over to a desk at the end of the bedroom and logged on. Victoria came over and sat on his lap. She noted his erection, her modeling clearly appealed to him. And she suspected she knew the reason why.

At that moment, Charles had poor Katrina leaning over her desk face down and he was fucking her from behind in her tight pussy. She was dressed in what Smith had given her. A short black mini, black hold up stockings, heels and ridiculously tight white shirt, which was now ripped open to reveal her flapping big white tities. She had not wanted to wear the outfit, it made her look like a schoolgirl. But Smith could be very persuasive when he needed to be, and she obeyed.

She had to wait all day and it was the evening before Charles ordered to see her. At first, Charles and taken a belt to her wilful little arse since she had had the temerity to ask to go home and be with her fiancé, who was now worried that she had been out for so long. She belonged to him for the weekend, did she not understand this? She was, therefore punished. Once her arse was a deep shade of red, without asking, he fucked her in her ridiculously tight teenage pussy. At first she screamed in pain. But then she screamed in delight as she came again and again. Soon, her fiancé was but a distant memory, all that mattered was serving Charles and his cock. She never knew sex could be so good, but that was because prior to meeting Charles, she had never had sex with a black man. How could she go back to having sex with her fiancé after experiencing the joys of black cock, she wondered? Surely there was a way to get both...

It had taken so long before Charles had managed to fuck Katrina because he had been busy putting together the necessary portfolio for Victoria's seduction. He needed to get this spot on if he had any chance of success. And, if truth be told, he did not hold out much hope that it could work -- he had very little leverage here and was relying on what he suspected were James's hidden cuckholding instincts -- instincts which even James may have not yet appreciate - and the willingness of his wife to go along with what he had in mind.

It was a long shot, but there was plenty more pussy in the sea. Maybe they would not be all as fine as Victoria, but plenty to be getting on with.

It was 9:02 pm. He sat down at his desk and ordered Katrina to suck his cock clean, telling her to get a good taste of her own pussy juices. He thought he would next take her arse and perhaps let Smith fuck her mouth at the same time. She had never been double fucked before, well tonight would be a first. He then logged on and sent the email he had prepared earlier to James.

As James logged on, Charles's email arrived. The games were about to begin...

"Dear James,

As discussed, please find attached a file containing some pictures of one of our models. As you will see, she is quite stunning. Her name is Debbie. She had originally wanted to be a glamour model but her husband had, understandably, resisted this. Playboy were interested, and so was she, but he forbade her from pursuing her modeling career and instead he came to me (he is a good friend). Since then, I have arranged much work for her.

Her specialty is to do more of the risqué type of work. Lingerie, bathing costumes, uniforms, specific client driven scenarios etc. You mentioned last night that it was this type of work that you were most interested in seeing you wife do. I suggest you try and view these without your wife to decide if this is the way you want to go. If not, then I can send you a much more vanilla batch. If you are intereted, then I can send you further pictures.

These were specifically taken for a certain Middle Eastern prince, he wanted something seductive. Hope you enjoy them and let me know what you think.

Regards,

Charles."

Charles was taking a calculated risk -- he wanted James to show the pictures to Victoria -- his natural cuckholding instinct would be to have her see them and then to gauge her reaction -- but Charles had to come across as wanting James to be discreet. If he came across as overly, things could easily backfire.

However, Charles could never have envisaged how well his plan would go. For at that moment, Victoria happened to be on James's lap in her skimpy baby doll nightie, when Charles's email hit James's inbox. They both read it.

"What does he mean by "this type of work that you were most interested in seeing you wife do""? she asked, half angry but half pleased. She was happy that her husband liked her body and that he was happy enough to want to want to flaunt it in public. He was always asking her to wear short tight clothes., essentially, the sluttier the better for him. She would often indulge him but she felt a little uncomfortable doing it. Not because she was overly shy, but because of the way she would feel when men would eye her up. And, on the rare occasion they happened to be at parties with black men, sporting events or charities, the look of pure violent lust by these men had made her pussy tingle igniting in her hidden dark fantasies of being fucked by a black man, something which she had felt since she was a young teenager and something which her privileged white middle class life prevented her from taking any further. Of course she had never admitted any of this to James. Sadly for Victoria, in the coming days, she would be admitting to an awful lot more than just her secret fantasies...

"Well, you know I like you to look sexy, but I promise you, I never said that I wanted you to model just lingerie and swim suits. I was a little drunk when I spoke to Charles and I know I said you would also want to do haute couture and your own designs."

"I am sure you did..." Victoria replied and she playfully slapped him across the chest and snuggled in. He was a lovely man, she thought, wanting her to model to please his own little secret desires. And you know what, she probably would, just for him.

"And any way, Charles probably misunderstood, you know how these black men are, always getting confused..."

"Charles is black!" Victoria had never met Charles. She had always assumed he was white.

"Yes, is that a problem?"

"N-no, no problem at all. I just assumed he was white, that's all. It is wrong of me, I am sorry. Just that he's a corporate lawyer and..."

"Yeah, I know. But the boy is good. He's a ruthless bastad and he always gets what he wants."

That was true, as they were both about to find out to their cost.

"Well look, let's open this file and see what he has got to offer us."

They clicked on the file called "Debbie -- Pictures 1 -- "The Secretary"". There must have been at least 50 pictures on file and they immediately elected the slide show option. Both James and Victoria were excited at what they would see. They weren't to be disappointed.

[Debbie is actually a real white housewife -- not a professional model -- who is tricked into becoming one of Charles' fuck toys. She is married, with children and was happy until Charles managed to get his dirty black hands on to her. She was forced to participate in the photo shoot because Charles had promised a "Subservient Secretary" story to one of his friends. Her story will be told in more detail in further chapters.]

The chosen model Debbie was quite stunning. She was a little older than Victoria, in her late 20s, was very petit, only 5ft 3 tall and had a stunning figure hourglass figure. She was in her late 20s -- but looked a lot younger, had blonde hair but this was dyed, naturally her hair was hazel but she dyed it at least once a month. She took great care in her appearance -- went to the gym regularly and as such, despite her two children, had a perfect body. In fact, she was the splitting image of the Character "Amanda" (played by actress Becki Newton) from the hit show "Ugly Betty".

In the first picture, she was walking towards the camera and was dressed in what was supposed to be a professional work suit. It was naturally a very revealing suit which did nothing to hide her gorgeous curvaceous body. Her black skirt was very tight and very short, too short for the workplace. It was at least 4 inches above the knee. She had on a tight white blouse and three of the top buttons were undone leaving a vast amount of cleavage on display. It was a classic tight fitted white shirt, which was probably a size too small, since her massive tits seemed to be ready to burst out. It was also made of thin cotton since you could clearly see her half cut lacy black bra. Her nipples were clearly erect. She also wore a lovely pearl necklace, had on 4 inch heels, black stockings and garters (although these were yet to be revealed). In one hand she held a note pad and a pen. She was married as you could see her big engagement ring and wedding band.

There were a few more pictures of her walking over to a seat by a large rosewood desk. This was set in a plush office. It happened to be Charles's office, but you could not see Charles. The next picture of her was of her sitting down in a plush leather chair. She was looking straight ahead at the camera, but one could assume that she was supposed to be looking at her boss.

She had adopted a shy but sultry pose. She had both her hands on her lap and was looking straight at her boss/the camera in a nervous way. Then, in another picture she was chewing nervously at her pen, it was all still very seductive and was in that come fuck my mouth way. She had crossed her legs which had caused her skirt to rise up her delicious thighs. The flesh above her stocking was clearly on display as were her black suspenders. There were a few more pictures of her like this, of her looking shy, sultry and sexy. The ultimate office whore.

"My God, she is stunning", uttered a mesmerised Victoria. She was transfixed at the kind of pictures they were looking at. She had never really been into porn. But she so hoped Debbie would reveal more.

As did James. "Yes, she is quite a looker. But not as pretty as you, my dear" He quickly added. Actually, he was not quite sure, but he did not want his wife to know this. His dick started to stir.

The slide show continued.

She put the pen and paper on the desk and looked at the camera in a way that suggested that she had been told off for some misdemeanor. Then, another picture showed her standing up, hands clasped in front of her, head down and looking very sorry for herself, like a child would when being scolded by her parents.

After a few more pictures she turned around so her back and gorgeous arse were now facing the camera. She then started to raise her small skirt, clearly she had been ordered by her boss to do so. Each picture tantalizingly showed a little bit more of her raising her skirt up her perfectly formed bottom until the tops of her stockings, suspenders, garters and arse came into view. Debbie was wearing a white thong which essentially consisted of a piece of string up her delicious bottom. This meant that all of her lovely white arse was on display. his was, so far, classis soft porn stuff and it had not gone unnoticed by the married couple.

"This is just porn!" Victoria screamed. "I thought you said this man did proper modeling?"

"Well yes, but he did say that these pictures were going to be on the risqué side of things. Look, do you want to stop. We don't have to look at them anymore? I think they are quite good..." James separately wanted Victoria to agree to continue looking at them.

Victoria's brain was telling her to stop, but her pussy was telling her something different. It was soaking wet. For some reason, she wanted to be the girl raising her skirt. To be the one revealing her arse and having men such as James look at it and get all horny. It had not gone unnoticed that James's dick was now rock hard.

"N-no, let's carry on watching. I mean, I am not obliged to do this myself, am I?" Although she wished she was. "And, you seem to be enjoying it." And with that Victoria placed her hand on his 6 inch pecker and started to rub it.

"Oh yes, I am. And look, you don't seem to be suffering." James had placed his fingers in her pussy and noticed how wet she was. Also her nipples were thrusting out up against her white transparent baby doll. His other hand pulled the straps down to reveal her big tits. He flicked her nipples which elicited deep groans from his wife.

"Y-yes, it is surprisingly sexy. Debbie does look lovely. Let's continue and see what happens."

James was delighted. His wife was showing a penchant for porn, if he had known this before he would have introduced her to it a long time ago. Maybe she might even be into the hardcore gangbang stuff that he liked so much and watched all the time on the net. All in good time, he thought. For now, he continued with the slide show.

Debbie, having raised her skirt, turned around once more to face the camera. You now had a clear view of her still covered pussy. Her head was bowed but she looked straight at the camera. Her mouth was open and she was licking her lips. Her nipples seemed to have got even bigger as they pressed up against her flimsy bra and shirt. She looked like such a slut, standing there, waiting for her next command.

Her next command clearly was to undo her shirt. The pictures showed her popping open each button of her white blouse until you could see her bra. Her tits looked huge in that small lacy black bra. She could have done with a size bigger.

"God, her tits are huge. They look gorgeous." Victoria said, her voice was now quite low, she was very turned on at what she was seeing. James noticed this and shoved a couple more fingers up her pussy and pinched her nipples hard. "Ohhh, yes...", was all she could say.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers
123456...8