Naked at College 02 Pt. 01

Story Info
Suzannah and Robert take their turn.
38k words
4.69
201k
55

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the second of my Literotica versions of the "Naked in School" series, started originally by Karen Wagner, who so graciously gave permission to others to use the theme and components in their own versions of this series. I thank her so much for such an inspirational creation! Readers unfamiliar with or familiar but disinterested in the series might find it to be too outrageous. However, I encourage you to enjoy its unrealistic absurdity, as that is what makes it (in my own personal taste) such a great fantasy. I also encourage readers to first consider the first edition of this series (Naked at College, #1, Chrissie and Michael) as it provides helpful, if not important, introductory material. Please note that the story is quite long (albeit not as long as the traditional stories in this genre, which involve a full week) but it can be read in parts. Finally, please be warned that this story includes aspects of submission and domination, as well as exhibitionism. Otherwise, enjoy!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Suzannah Frost and Robert Williams were standing in the office of Dr. Rayburn, President of Abberville College. It was an impressive, but intimidating, office. It had the large ceiling and tall windows so common within old college buildings, curtained with deep, heavy drapes, the walls decorated with large oil paintings of past presidents, along with photographs of visiting dignitaries, historical state events, and attractive scenes of the Shenandoah Valley. President Rayburn had a large, neatly organized, walnut desk with a deep leather swivel chair. There was also a walnut conference table to the right, and a more informal meeting area with a couch, large soft easy chairs, and coffee table to the left. There was even a working fire place.

Suzannah and Robert stood patiently as they waited for President Rayburn to finish signing a few documents. When he was done, he slowly got up from his chair and walked around his desk.

"I am so pleased to shake your hands. I can't tell you how excited I am to welcome the second participants of The Program."

Suzannah responded with equal enthusiasm. "I'm just honored, President Rayburn, to be chosen to participate. I can't tell you how grateful I am."

"Well, that is excellent to hear, Suzannah. I know that initial participants can feel very apprehensive about the experience. After all, it is a program that is quite new to this college. We don't really know how well it will work. We do now at least have the report of Chrissie and Michael," (see Naked at College, #1), "who, I can say with some pride, found it to be a most illuminating and valuable experience. But, still, I can appreciate that you will also be breaking quite new ground for yourselves." Suzannah was being quite honest about her enthusiasm. She had wanted to be the first female participant of The Program so terribly much and was frankly jealous that the college had chosen Chrissie instead. She appreciated that it was a fair choice, Chrissie being Student President. However, she also suspected that Chrissie was chosen in part because of her good looks. Suzannah was herself quite pretty, but Chrissie was stunning, due in no small part to her rather prominent breasts. She couldn't help but be suspicious that Chrissie's big breasts played at least some role in being chosen. Suzannah was rather small in that regard.

Suzannah felt she would have been the better first choice. Chrissie did have more sex appeal, but this wasn't about sex. This was about student growth, insight, and social and personal development. A better first choice would have been an explorer, a scientist, and Suzannah loved science, particularly the social sciences. She could see that The Program was a groundbreaking exercise that could yield quite informative findings of human behavior. Some of the more classic studies in the history of sociology and psychology were conducted by investigative scientists who immersed themselves within the community, studying gangs, racist organizations, and deviant sexual preferences, by inserting themselves within the groups to actively study the members first hand. John Griffin (Black Like Me) was a personal hero for Suzannah, and she considered her participation in The Program to be her own effort, feeble as it might be, to match such an achievement. She wouldn't be surprised if she was asked to write up her own experience for publication within a leading scientific journal (perhaps she would title it, Naked Like Me).

Robert's interest in participation, or more accurately his willingness to participate, was more pedestrian. He was struggling financially and was hoping to obtain one of the more well endowed but highly competitive fellowships that were offered at Abberville to only a select minority of students. He knew that participation within The Program, along with a letter from President Rayburn, could go far, very far, in obtaining this fellowship.

However, as President Rayburn had suggested, he was very apprehensive. He had seen Chrissie and Michael walking across campus the previous week, and he saw how many of the students took delight in their discomfort at being so exposed. He even witnessed some of the students laughing at Michael and making fun of him, particularly when he got an erection. He was not looking forward to this at all but, at least it would only last one day. By this time tomorrow, it would all be over and he would be one big step closer to obtaining his fellowship.

President Rayburn continued, "Now, I'm sure that both of you are, by now, well familiar with the rules and regulations of The Program. However, if you have any questions before we begin, I'd be happy to answer them."

Robert asked, "Will we have the security guard, President Rayburn, as did Chrissie and Michael."

"Absolutely, Robert. He will be there to ensure that nobody accosts you or breaks any rules. As you know through your orientation with Dean Worell, penalty for any abusive remarks or behavior could be serving as a participant in the future. All of the students here at Abberville are adults. We're all at least 18 years old, but I must admit that, on occasion, not everyone acts like an adult. Some our of students will behave in a manner that is more adolescent, that does not represent their true age. Although, Robert, I must say that we have decided to modify our disciplinary policy. This is a work in progress and as we learn from your participation we will likely make additional adjustments."

"If you no longer will require their future participation, what will deter them?"

"Don't be worried about that, Robert. No, they will still be punished in an appropriate manner. It's just that we don't want the persons to be participating as a punishment. We want the participants to embrace the experience. We want it to be an uplifting experience, not just some sort of punishment. Alright then, any other questions?"

They both shook their heads. It sure felt like a punishment to Robert. Suzannah though was smiling with delight.

"Excellent then, who wishes to start first?"

Suzannah's hand shot up as she exclaimed, "Oh me! Yes, I will go first. Let me!"

President Rayburn would have expected the female of the pair to be the more reluctant. "Suzannah, I am most impressed with your enthusiasm. Dean Worell suggested that you might indeed be a model participant."

"Well, thank you, sir. I surely hope so."

"Good then. You can take off your clothes here. We consider it best to have the participants first remove their clothes in the comfort and safety of the Administration Building so that we can carefully monitor the exercise from the very moment of its inception. They will be waiting for you here after you finish your last class, Developmental Psychology."

"Absolutely, sir," Suzannah replied, and began to unbutton her blouse. She could feel her heart racing with excitement. It was actually beginning! She had vowed to carefully monitor all of her thoughts and feelings throughout the day, keeping detailed notes for her subsequent paper. She had to admit that as she reflected on her feelings, her excitement was now tinged with some apprehension. She had never taken her clothes of in front of anyone before. Even doctors would let her undress in privacy. Now, she was standing in front of the President of the college, and a guy, a guy she didn't even know, unbuttoning her blouse. Well, this couldn't be as hard as John Griffin's first meeting with the Ku Klux Klan. That must have been very scary. If they had discovered that he was a sociologist he could have been killed. She was not risking her life. She just had to let people see her in the nude.

She continued to reassure herself as she unbuttoned her blouse. No self-respecting psychologist or sociologist should be uncomfortable with being naked. They should be above such petty insecurities.

With a deep breath she turned her back to the two men, opened up her blouse, and pulled her arms free. She neatly folded her blouse and laid it on the back of one of the easy chairs. She then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She felt she could feel the eyes of the men burning into her as they stared at the straps of her brassiere and her matching white panties.

Her underwear was not particularly sexy or revealing, but its simple innocence was itself rather endearing, if not enticing. And, it was clear that she would have a very pretty little round bottom, which became even more delectable as she bent over to pick up her skirt.

She draped her skirt over the back of the chair and demurely looked over her shoulder at the two men behind her. It was a charming pose. When she turned her upper body to glance back, one got a glimpse of the tip of a cup of her white brassiere, peeking out past her arm, and as her legs shifted and tightened to allow her backward glance, her bottom tightened and rose as well. It was not clear why she was looking back. She was wondering though if they were staring at her, and of course they were. What guy wouldn't be? They quickly averted their eyes though when she caught them staring at her fanny.

She turned away as well. A part of her was really quite scared. Was she ready for this? Had she overestimated her abilities? This was perhaps her last chance to back out. She took a deep breath, reached back, and unbuttoned her brassiere. She leaned forward, her panties stretching against the curves of her bottom. She pulled the cups from her breasts, and allowed the straps to fall down her arms.

She straightened up her back and looked down at her breasts. They were so small, or at least they looked so small to her. They were certainly much smaller than Chrissie's. She so hoped that their inadequacy would not hinder the study, the experience. What if people laughed at her? Made fun of her? She was such a confident student. She knew she would someday be a great scientist. But, here she was, worried about the size of her titties. Well, she thought, 'Let's get on with it.'

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and pulled them down, bending over full at the waist, not realizing how much she was revealing to Robert and President Rayburn, and it was quite a bit. Her diminutive feminine pouch and delicate little slit came into view. Cocks swelled at the sight. They could even see a bit down into the crack of her bottom, although not deeply, as her bottom was so tight and her anus so small that little could be seen. She took a deep breath and turned around.

"My goodness," President Rayburn exclaimed. "You are a very pretty girl, Suzannah. My goodness, my goodness, quite beautiful."

Suzannah blushed. She had not heard before such effusive praise for her appearance, and certainly never with respect to her nakedness. She would never herself use "beauty" to describe herself. She replied, softly, "Thank you, sir," modestly clasping her hands in front of her cunnie.

"Robert, tell us, what do you think?"

Robert was trying to keep his eyes averted, but he was naturally stealing glances. "Well, um, yes sir, yes, uh, very nice."

It wasn't much of a compliment. Suzannah wondered if he would have preferred Chrissie.

President Rayburn, however, did have to admonish her. "No use of hands to hide yourself, Suzannah."

She cursed herself. You are not to hide yourself while participating in The Program. It hadn't been five minutes and she was already being admonished. "Oh yes, certainly, sorry, I forgot, sir."

President Rayburn's eyes fixed on her cunnie. He was dumbstruck. "Suzannah, did you shave yourself, down there?"

Suzannah looked down. She didn't really have to look. She knew what she would see. It was just a natural reaction to check. She looked back up at him and smiled proudly. "Yes sir, I did. Do you like it?"

It was a very, very delicious sight. It made her cunnie look so innocent, so pure. She had just this little white mound rising at the cusp, split by a most delicate, precious crevice. President Rayburn violated his own rule. He picked up a folder and tried to hold it at his waist in a manner that would seem natural to the two students. He just couldn't let the young lady see his growing bulge. "It's really quite lovely, Suzannah, but why?"

"Well, sir, I thought doing so would be in the true spirit of The Program. I am now entirely and completely exposed. I have nothing to hide me."

Robert's eyes widened in shock, and pleasure, at the sight. He had never seen anything like that. He imagined he must have seen something like that many years ago, but he had no memories of hairless cunnies. He had seen young lady's' cunnies before. Unlike Suzannah, he had at least some sexual experience, but he had never seen anything like this before. All of them had at least some coverage. Suzannah was as smooth, white, and pure in front as she was behind. His cock swelled rapidly in his boxers.

President Rayburn was also very pleased. "Suzannah, what an outstanding idea. I am truly impressed. Yes, yes, that was an excellent gesture to The Program." He knew he would have to provide an extra accommodation for her initiative. "Well, now, Robert, it's your turn."

Suzannah clasped her hands behind her, thrust out her little titties, and smiled proudly. Her enthusiasm was returning, and she couldn't wait to see her partner. This was kind of exciting. She had in fact never seen a naked guy before, at least in person. She felt like a silly little school girl, waiting to see the boys come out of the locker room dressed in their gym shorts, only this was ten times better. She was going to see a guy strip naked right in front of her. She could feel her heart flutter and, with some perplexity, her nipples stiffening.

Robert was not a particularly big guy. In fact, he was rather on the short side for a male, only about five foot, three inches. He was though in excellent shape. He knew that at least. However, that didn't really diminish the awkwardness of undressing in front of the President of the college and a naked girl he didn't know.

Suzannah's eyes widened when he removed his shirt. His chest was really well-defined. Goodness, she thought, this could be a very fun day. She in fact felt a bit jealous. He was short but he had a better body for a boy than she did for a girl.

Robert hesitated when he got to his slacks. "Um, sir?"

"Yes, son, what is it?"

"Well, um, sir, could I wait just a bit?"

President Rayburn instantly knew the problem. However, if Robert couldn't deal with it in the President's office, he certainly would not be able to deal with it when the room is filled with other students. "Robert, I understand your concern. Trust me, this is all part of The Program. You will get used to it. Heck, Michael even stood up at the table to show everyone his erection at the Dean's luncheon."

Both Suzannah and Robert turned their heads at that, their eyes widening. What an odd thing to do.

Suzannah recognized that her partner was having some difficulty, and she jumped in to offer support. It was important to stand by your partner. "Don't worry about it, Robert. I am fully versed with the procedures and policies of The Program. It isn't going to bother me." In a more personal note, she added, "Frankly, Robert, it's actually flattering." She knew it was important to be as honest as possible. She wanted to do this right. "I certainly don't have the appeal Chrissie did and so I think it's wonderful that you are excited. It's all really terribly exciting."

President Rayburn was so pleased with Suzannah. She seemed to be a natural at this. Robert hesitated a bit longer, turned his back, pulled down his slacks, stepped out of them, and tossed them to the side. He took a deep breath and turned around, displaying quite a tent pole sticking out in front. He looked like a male model who somehow lost control of himself during an Ian Thorpe photo shoot. Suzannah's eyes opened wide in wonderment. 'My gracious,' she thought. 'He really does have an erection!'

President Rayburn coughed, acknowledging his own distraction and momentary confusion. "It's perfectly fine, Robert. Don't let it concern you." He turned to Suzannah. "Does it trouble you, Suzannah?"

Suzannah couldn't take her eyes off that bulge. Actually, it was much more than a bulge. It was more like a rod trying to bust through. She put on a brave face. "Uh, no sir, certainly not, President Rayburn. These are expected of males participating in The Program."

"You're absolutely right, Suzannah." He found her maturity most impressive. "You see, Robert? It's perfectly fine with Suzannah." It wasn't perfectly fine with her, but she did feel that she should be able to deal with it. "Now, let's get those boxers off so the two of you can get started."

Robert was relieved to hear that his erection didn't bother her. It certainly bothered him. Nevertheless, he turned his back, stripped down his shorts, and tossed them on his pants. He then turned to face the President and Suzannah.

"Oh my goodness!" Suzannah exclaimed. Robert was quite big. No, actually, he was huge. Even President Rayburn's eyes widened in surprise. He had not expected this. Robert was such a short guy, but his erect tool was so disproportionately large. He studied it for a bit. He wondered if it looked so big because it was mounted on such a diminutive frame, but, even on an absolute scale it was as impressive as Suzannah's maturity.

"President Rayburn?" Suzannah had to ask. It was her scientific duty to ask. "Are all guys this big?" She knew that an erect penis would be big. They are suppose to be manly, commanding, imposing. Robert's was certainly that, but she never imagined one would look like this.

President Rayburn regained his composure and reassured Suzannah. "No, no, my dear, goodness no. Um, most men are not nearly so large. My goodness, Robert, that really is quite something. I imagine you are very proud of it."

Robert knew he was on the large size. He had compared his size, when flaccid, to other guys during showers after gym class. And, he had some experience when it came to sex. He had dated a few girls, and they had certainly indicated to him that his was by far the largest they had ever seen. However, he wasn't especially proud of it. It was so large that he was concerned that he was freakish. One girl felt that he was so big that she really didn't want to do it with him, and another one found their attempt at intercourse to be so painful that she subsequently didn't return his calls. It really wasn't his fault, as she was herself equally inexperienced. She would probably have found it painful with just about any guy. It didn't help though that Robert was not so experienced that he appreciated the importance of helping the girl become sufficiently prepared and aroused prior to insertion. In any case, he replied, "Not really, President Rayburn. I think it might be too big."