Naked at College 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Billinsgley understood Robert's dilemma. She had seen many students panic during a soliloquy, unable to remember lines that they had rehearsed so many times and had performed so successfully in the privacy of their homes. It became so much different when they had to perform in front of others. It can at times be difficult for a young man to perform on command, even if he has the urge and need to obtain relief. He needed some inspiration. Actors often needed inspiration to achieve their optimal performance. "I wonder, Bobby, if you wouldn't mind, I would myself feel a little more comfortable if I removed my jacket and blouse."

"Excuse me?" He wasn't too sure that he had heard her correctly.

Ms. Billingsley was indeed one of the champions of The Program at Abberville, and even politicked to have the faculty become participants. President Rayburn, however, worried that this might be going too far. He did appreciate that the faculty should always serve as role models for students, in manner of behavior, decorum, and certainly dress. Ms. Billingsley therefore argued that if the faculty were going to ask students to be naked on campus it only seemed natural that they should serve as models for the proper manner of undress. Nevertheless, Ms. Billingsley's proposal was rejected by the Abberville Board of Trustees, perhaps wondering when it would eventually stop. They certainly didn't want to see each other naked at a Board meeting or, worse yet, be seen naked by the students. Ms. Billingsley considered it to be all rather hypocritical, but she recognized that long journeys are achieved through small steps, and simply the implementation of The Program was itself a giant step toward the ultimate goal.

"I know it might be asking a lot. I don't really want to steal your thunder. You are, of course, the true participant in The Program, but I just can't help wanting to join you in at least some manner, if it is only just removing my jacket and blouse."

Robert was, of course, delighted, both with an excuse to stop trying to jerk off and with the opportunity to actually see the lovely Ms. Billinsgley remove her blouse. No boy would object to seeing this attractive woman without her blouse. "Well, ma'am, if you wish, I don't mind."

"Here, why don't you sit down here, on the couch, in my place, Bobby." She got up and took his position in front of the couch as he sat down, crossing his legs and covering himself with his hands. He felt so relieved. He could feel his heart rate slowing down, the sense of pressure and anxiety washing away.

"It's so sweet of you, Bobby, to let me do this," Ms. Billingsley said as she drew her arms from the jacket, once again revealing the sheer silk blouse through which her lacy brassiere could be seen. Ms. Billingsley was herself a talented dramatist. She knew how to get an audience to respond. Robert grasped hold of his penis once again. This time not to perform. It was now just a natural reaction.

"No, no, Bobby, actually, if you wouldn't mind, let's see what it can do on its own, on its own volition."

How odd, he thought. Just a few minutes ago he was trying to avoid having the obvious reaction to her provocative dress, then he was humiliated in being unable to get a hard-on using his hand, and now he was to just allow it to happen, and happen it did as Ms. Billingsley slowly unbuttoned her blouse, one button at a time, all the time smiling flirtatiously at Robert as her lacy white bra slowly came into view. His penis began to stir. He felt he could even feel the blood entering, flowing, into his manhood.

It first just uncurled in his lap, straightening out, and then it began to slowly expand, like a oblong balloon filling with air, the head first slipping out of its cocoon of foreskin, and then stretching out, as the pumps continued to fill the pipe.

Ms. Billingsley smiled proudly at the effect she was having. It felt so nice to have such a reaction from this young man. She definitely still had it. She knew she was an attractive woman, and she dressed to demonstrate the fact. She also had her share of lovers. But, it was always a special feeling to know that, even at her age, she could turn the head of a young man, or in this case, swell the head of a young man. When all of the buttons were undone, she pulled back her blouse to open to view the full cups of her brassiere. Robert's limp dick lifted its head, like a sleepy boy who noticed something of sufficient interest to waken him from his slumber.

Ms. Billingsley's breasts were a gorgeous sight. She had such full breasts that looked all the more enticing when so carefully wrapped, no decorated, by the lacy, enticing fabric. It was feminine pulchritude at its finest, and Robert's cock twitched as it began to lift itself from his lap, like an infant first pulling himself off the ground, defying gravity as he lifted himself up.

Ms. Billingsley could not stop just with her blouse. She smiled knowingly at Robert as she reached to her side to unclasp and then unzip her skirt, the metallic tearing of the unzipping the only sound in the room, so meaningful in its significance, so provocative in its implications. Ms. Billinsgley watched as Robert's cock continued to swell and rise up as her zipper slid down.

She let the skirt fall to the floor.

She stood there, more accurately posed there, like a professional model, her hip cocked, hands gracefully at her sides, dressed only in white brassiere, matching panties, white garter belt, pink nylons, and black high heels. It was as if she had been planning this moment, which perhaps she had. She had certainly been looking forward to this private luncheon with Robert.

Robert wasn't sure where his eyes wanted to look. They moved from her full round lacy melons to the revealing "v' of her cotton cunnie. Her panties clung so closely that he could swear that he could detect a camel toe, but he wondered if that could be true for such a mature, professional woman. Her nylons were also so hot, the flashy pink crying out for attention to be drawn to her smooth, silky thighs, her long shapely legs, perched on her tall black heels.

She turned around to provide him a nice view from behind, or more accurately, her behind, which was impressively taught and firm for a woman her age, and accentuated well by her heels, which made her fanny stand up in such a nice perky manner.

He felt a strong urge now to handle his cock, now fully stiff, standing out from his lap like a weapon. He wanted to handle it, to massage it, openly under the eyes of the so very sexy professor. He reached for it, but Ms. Billingsley asserted her authority. "No, no, Bobby, leave that big man alone and come up here and join me."

He did as he was told. He was quite happy to get closer to this half-naked woman. He was even beginning to feel comfortable with his erection. Perhaps Program participation was not so bad after all? He stood before her, his hard cock pointing to her pantied cunnie.

Ms. Billingsley smiled with approval and delight. "You see, Bobby, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

"No ma'am," he replied, a smile for the first time appearing on his face.

"Although, of course, it is quite hard now, isn't it."

"Yes ma'am."

"Come here, Bobby, let's stand over here." She grasped him by his cock, a small gasp escaping her lips as her hand wrapped around the thick girth of his cock, and led him by his cock over to the large window at the rear of her office.

"Ms. Billingsley?" Robert queried, as he awkwardly followed along. He had been led by his hand many times by his mother. Never had she, or any other woman, led him by his stiffie. But, more importantly, she was leading him to a large open window. He dragged his feet, trying to convey to her his reluctance to expose himself, themselves, in the window like this, but Ms. Billingsley continued to tug him along by his cock.

She positioned the two of them side by side in front of the window, fully exposed to the campus. on the second floor of the Humanities Building. It was quite possible that nobody would in fact see them but, nevertheless, anyone who did happen to look up could not help but notice the sight of a young man sporting a very large hard-on, standing next to a gorgeous woman in sexy undies, holding onto his cock, slowly and softly stroking it.

"Isn't this nice, Bobby? Standing like this before the world?" Robert wasn't entirely sure. He had in fact done this a couple of times as a kid, or at least sort of like this. When masturbating in the privacy of his bedroom, he had a couple of times, well, actually, a few times, opened the curtains once he had gotten hard, and then pretended to be walking around the room, nonchalantly sporting his boner, acting as if he did not realize that the curtains were open. His heart would pound with considerable excitement, wondering if anyone, hopefully a pretty girl or one of the attractive mothers in the neighborhood, would see him and then stand, transfixed as he "innocently" put on a show.

But, this was actually much worse. The two of them did not appear to be so innocent. There was no good reason for them to be so naked. And, besides, she was handling his cock. He had always masturbated away from the window when he was younger. Actually jerking off in the exposed window seemed to him to be going too far, taking too big of a chance of someone realizing that he was doing this on purpose. "Ma'am, what if someone sees us?"

She turned to Robert and smiled reassuringly. "But, Bobby, you're participating in The Program. You're only doing what President Rayburn has requested of you. I think it would be wonderful for someone to see us."

Robert wasn't so sure, but he could not deny that he might in fact enjoy it.

"And, besides, you should feel so proud of this one. My goodness, Bobby, I'm not sure that I have ever seen one as big as yours."

Robert dropped his eyes, albeit then looking right at his aberration.

Ms. Billingsley saw his reaction to her remark, and she was frankly shocked. "What's wrong, Bobby?" she asked, squeezing the shaft to encourage him to be open and honest with her. She always found that boys opened up more when you were pleasuring their stiff penises.

He didn't really like talking about it. He had felt so mortified in Miss Baker's class. But, he did feel Ms. Billingsley's sincere concern, her regard, within the squeeze of her hand. "Don't you think I might be, like, way too big?"

Her eyes widened in surprise. She let go of his cock with her right hand and placed it on his shoulder, in the more natural gesture of concern and support, but her left hand moved over to take its place, this time lightly stroking and caressing his large bulbous bulb with the tips of her fingers. "Too big? You think you're too big?" She really couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Well, yes, ma'am." He then explained to her how girls had reacted quite negatively to its size, and the attempts at intercourse had been so unsuccessful. One girl had even suggested that he was a freak. As he spoke he was surprised at how much of himself he revealed, but then he was already so fully exposed, and it did really help to open up when a woman is fondling your erection. Ms. Billingsley was so pleased with his confession. "Well, I think it's just great then, Robert, for you to be participating in The Program, otherwise you might have continued to believe that you were a freak."

"Well, some of the girls in Miss Baker's class seemed to feel that way as well."

"Did Miss Baker say you were a freak?" She was a little worried about his answer to this question, as Miss Baker was known to be rather introverted and perhaps inhibited. She lightly scratched and tickled his balls with her fingernails as she waited for his answer.

"Well, no, no, she didn't say that. She did say that it was the biggest one she had seen."

"Well, that was probably true. I don't imagine she has seen very many. But, in any case, being the biggest doesn't necessarily mean being the worst. My goodness. Robert, it might be true that some girls will find you to be too big, perhaps more so when they are themselves young and inexperienced but, believe me, as you meet more mature and experienced women, I think you will find them to be quite appreciative." She gave the shaft a little squeeze to emphasize her point.

"You really think so?"

"Oh, Bobby, I know so. You are going to find that some girls will be even more attracted to you precisely because you're so large. The larger the penis, the more stimulation she will feel."

"That makes sense, but only to a point. At some point the stretching is painful. It's not like she wants to give birth every time she does it."

Ms. Billingsley had to laugh at that. "Bobby, you're not anywhere close to that big. Believe me, a woman's vagina can handle penises much bigger than yours, and with considerable ease and delight."

It was obvious what needed to be done. "Here, turn yourself toward me, Bobby."

He did as she instructed.

Ms. Billingsley then got down on her knees, before the large window, leaned forward, and gave him a large and long kiss on the head. Robert moaned with pleasure, and then realized that she could be seen through the window, at least from the shoulders up, and that was certainly the most important part. "Ms. Billingsley! The window!"

She broke her kiss and looked up at him, a flirtatious grin on her face. "Let them see, Bobby. I want them to see how much Ms. Billinglsey loves this big wonderful penis."

"Oh, ma'am," he groaned as she opened her mouth up wide and, like Miss Baker, engulfed the head into her mouth. She let it stay there for awhile, suckling on it like a babe on a teat, all the while lightly, gently, massaging his testicles with her fingers. It was indeed a truly big piece of meat, one that no woman could ever swallow in one bite. She felt quite exhilarated to have such a large one in her mouth.

Robert stared with wonder at the sight of this beautiful woman, dressed in only her brassiere, panties, nylons, and heels, suckling on his hard cock. If he had not cum once already today, he might have exploded in her mouth. He was now doubly grateful for that earlier cum, as he could now enjoy this even more. His eyes though did occasionally wander to the students walking below on the concourse. Nobody had yet appeared to have noticed. Not too many would have occasion to look up at a second room floor. His heart pounded with excitement, realizing that if they did look up, they would see this half-naked professor sucking him off.

Ms. Billingsley released it from her mouth with a big pop. She then stood back up, facing Robert, reached behind her, and unclasped her brassiere.

"Bobby, look at my breasts."

She really didn't have to command him. His eyes had been focused intently there once she had reached back to unclasp her brassiere.

They were truly tremendous breasts. Two lovely white hillocks, standing up so proud and bold, softly rising and falling with her breaths, capped by two very prominently pointed nipples.

"Do you see my nipples, Bobby?"

"Yes, ma'am." He sure did. Frankly, they were just about at eye level.

"See how excited I am, Bobby? Look, my nipples are standing up just like your penis."

She even tweaked them a bit to emphasize her point. Robert's mouth went dry, and he licked his lips, naturally thinking how nice it would be to lick her nipples.

"It's because of you, Bobby. Because of your big hard manly cock. It just makes me so excited to kiss a cock as big as yours." It was so odd to hear a professor speak like this, but this was one with big naked tits. In any case, opinions and arguments are one thing, physical evidence is altogether something different. Her nipples were indeed very excited.

"Suckle them, Bobby, suckle them like I did your penis."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, and leaned forward, bringing one of them into his mouth. She further encouraged him by clasping his head within her hands and crushing his face into her teat.

It was a fantastic experience, for the both of them. Bobby never felt so nurtured and Ms. Billingsley so enjoyed the feel of a young man suckling on her tit. She crushed his face to her bosom like a boy embraced by his mother, but this was clearly much more than that; much, much more than that.

As he sucked, nibbled, and lightly bit her nipple, she could feel it getting even a bit stiffer and taller. He could feel as well her breasts heaving, hear her heart pounding.

She said, "That's such a good boy, Bobby, such a good boy," as she stroked his hair. She felt so good to be helping this young man, so good to be contributing to another success of The Program.

She looked to her left. A couple of the students had now indeed noticed them. Six of them, boys and girls, were standing just below them, large grins on their faces. She just smiled in return, and even gave them a little wave, as Bobby suckled on her exposed breast, his stiff dick somewhat, but not entirely, hidden between her thighs. She considered telling Robert that they had been caught, but she thought it best not to do so. He was now feeling so secure, so comforted, in the bosom of this professor, she didn't want to break the spell. She did, though, whisper, "Bobby?"

He didn't say anything. He just nodded as he continued to suck. He never realized how wonderful it was to suck on a nipple. Why it would be was so unclear to him. Perhaps it had to do with some sort of childhood thing. But, whatever the reason, he knew he could do this for hours.

"Would you please, if you wouldn't mind, put your big manly cock into my tight little pussy?"

Robert broke away. It might have been obvious that she was leading up to this, but for him it was quite unexpected. "Are you sure, ma'am?"

"I think I can handle it. In fact, I know I can. No, no, that still isn't it. I want to handle it. I want to feel it inside me. I want to feel what it is like to be completely filled, completely taken. I want you, Bobby. I want you very, very much."

When Robert had enrolled in The Program he had no idea that it would lead to something like this. When he had enrolled in college he had no idea that it would lead to something like this. It was certainly a common fantasy, to have sex with a teacher, but no student ever dreamed that it would actually happen. And, yet, here it was, for real, in Ms. Billingsley's office. She wanted him to do it with her.

"How do you want to take me, Bobby?"

"Um, I, uh, I don't care." He cared, but he didn't really know how he wanted to do it. "Any way, um, ma'am, that you would prefer."

She turned away from him and toward her office desk. She bent over the desk, resting her hands on its far side, grasping the edge, and said, as she thought of the students on the sidewalk below, "Pull down my panties, Bobby. Would you please?"

Robert could feel a desire to cum right now. Ms. Billingsley looked so terribly provocative, bent over her desk like that, submitting herself to a student to be taken from behind. He stepped forward and grasped the waistband of her lacy white panties. Fortunately, or purposefully, she was wearing them outside her garter belt, precisely so that she could keep the shocking pink nylons on even if her panties were pulled down. He pulled them past her sweet white bum, a womanish fanny that was still terribly firm and split by such a succulent crack that ran down to an even more delicious slit of luscious lips, that were now glistening in the bright sunlight that streaked into the office through the window.

Which reminded him of the fact that the window was open. He looked behind him and saw the students outside. A few more had joined them, shocked and enthralled by the sight of the professor bent over her desk, her panties pulled down just past her bum, the crack of her pussy fully exposed, the boy standing next to her with the largest cock they had ever seen.

123456...8