Naked at College 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if he was alone with Andrea? Now, that would indeed worry him. Even if the opportunity arose he knew he should avoid it. Somehow he felt that this girl might be litigious; another reason, perhaps the biggest reason, that made him wonder if Dean Worell had been correct in selecting her. In any case, it probably wasn't right to make an exception for Henry. If Henry didn't undress now then how could he expect one of the future young ladies to undress privately with him. "Yes, um, right now, Henry."

Henry's shoulders sagged, and he turned his back to the President to begin to unbutton his shirt.

"No, no," the President corrected him. "You need to be facing me. Participants in The Program must never shield their, um, sexual parts from another person, either by body position, object, or, of course, any clothing." He took a deep breath, and then realized that he was, himself, being put to the test of The Program. He was disappointed in his reaction. He was the President yet he was himself feeling self-conscious and uncomfortable. He was not being a good role model. One should embrace the moment, not fear or dread it. He forced himself to smile, trying to look enthusiastic. "I do envy you, young man. If only I was a student once again. I would so much enjoy what you are about to experience. Yes, yes, yes." He hoped he hadn't oversold his feigned enthusiasm.

Henry took his time unbuttoning his shirt, but time does have a tendency to pass and he was eventually finished doing that. He even took more time taking off his shirt.

Professor Rayburn smiled. He could see the discomfort in the boy. If he was having trouble becoming naked in front of him, what was it going to be like when he had to be naked in front of Andrea and Dean Worell, and everyone else on campus! "Son, you might want to speed it up a bit. I always found that jumping in was the best way to get over the fear of a cold lake."

A cold lake would be good right now, although that might in fact shrivel his penis too much. Goodness! He certainly hoped his penis didn't shrink that much during any part of the day. He was looking forward to showing off his erection to all the girls. He would not be particularly interested in them seeing him at his most flaccid state.

Well, taking his time and worrying about the day did have the effect of providing sufficient time and distraction for his penis to wilt. He sped up a bit once he felt that he was now largely safe from being alone with an erection in the presence of the President.

"Excellent, young man, excellent!" President Rayburn observed. "That's the spirit now!"

A short time later Henry was standing naked with President Rayburn, still finding it rather awkward. How often is one naked in the office of a person of authority, who is himself fully dressed? Perhaps with a doctor, of course, but nobody else he could imagine. Maybe a movie director, but that wouldn't ever happen to the average person, and certainly not to Henry, although he did harbor a deep private fantasy of being a porn star. Well, maybe he didn't have the right stuff for that career. He was finding being nude like this really quite awkward. Henry glanced down at his penis. It didn't look too bad, he felt, but now he wished it was at least partially erect so it wouldn't look so small.

The two of them stood there awhile, not knowing quite what to say. The obvious elephant in the room was Henry's nakedness, but what do two men say about that? "Well, I must say, Henry, you are in pretty good shape."

"Oh, yes, um, well, thank-you, sir." It was true. Henry was not athletic by any means. He was perhaps a bit on the thin side, but he had pretty good muscle tone. Henry then realized that he should probably return the compliment. "You're in pretty good shape too, um, President Rayburn."

"Oh! Yes, really? Yes, well, I do try to get more than my share of exercise. You really have to, you know, at my age."

They both then realized the awkwardness of discussing their bodies, with one of them being naked. Each hoped that the other guy wasn't taking it the wrong way.

"Yes, well, um, Henry, I'll just get back to these reports. No sense wasting valuable tuition dollars waiting for ladies to return. You know how long women can spend in the powder room." The President chuckled at his own joke, which also helped to reaffirm his own sexuality. He made his way quickly to his desk.

It took awhile for Andrea and Dean Worell to return. There was no rush as there was plenty of time before their first class. The President and the Dean had reserved plenty of time to orient the participants, answer any questions, address any problems, and Andrea's body hair had certainly been a problem that needed addressing.

It was perhaps though not that much time. It just felt like a lot of time given the awkwardness of the situation. Henry had to remain facing the President. Given that President Rayburn was the only person in the room Henry had to keep his penis within the President's line of vision.

When the ladies did finally return it was evident that it was well worth the wait.

Andrea came back entirely naked, ready for her participation. Her underarms had been shaved, along with her legs and, President Rayburn smiled approvingly, even her pubic hair.

"Well," he said, standing up to greet the ladies entering the room, "Aren't you now a very pretty sight, Andrea." He knew right away though that Andrea probably did not appreciate the remark. "Um, I mean, it wasn't like you weren't pretty before." His face flushed, realizing that Andrea probably didn't care much for that remark either.

Andrea didn't say anything, but her piercing eyes spoke volumes.

Dean Worell broke the tension. "We felt that once we got all of the other hair removed, why stop there?"

'Yes, why not,' thought Henry, his penis beginning to again swell.

"Well, I think it's just wonderful, Dean Worell," President Rayburn acknowledged, recalling again Suzannah, who had shaved down there as well. She had felt it was truly in the spirit of The Program, being then entirely naked and fully exposed. "Really quite excellent."

Andrea rolled her eyes. It certainly wasn't her idea, nor did she care much for it. She felt it was just another means to infantalize a woman, denying her natural features simply to be pleasing to the eyes of men. Plus, it did indeed make her feel even more exposed, if that was at all possible once one was in fact naked.

And, to add insult to injury, Dean Worell made her put on some fresh make-up, or in fact put it on for her. She would admit that the make-up did make her look prettier, more feminine, but that was precisely why she would prefer not to be wearing any at all. If men can't accept her for who she really is, then she really had no interest in their attention, if she had any interest in the first place.

Henry though very much appreciated it. He would find most any naked girl to be attractive, but Andrea was now really quite stunning, a true beauty. His cock was swelling more rapidly, particularly at the sight of that bald pussy. He very much liked that. Andrea's cunt looked so fresh, pure, and innocent, yet also so erotically sexy. It was just a small mound that formed a little pouch in between her lily white thighs, cut by a dear little slit. It was really quite elementary, so plain, yet so wondrously provocative.

Dean Worell observed, "Henry as well seems to like the make-over, Andrea."

"Henry!" Andrea said scoldingly, watching his penis grow and swell like a snake rising at the sight of a sweet, juicy prey.

Henry though just smiled. He had shocked his first girl with his erection, and it was no less than Andrea Ashbee. He couldn't be happier. This was going to be such a fun day!

President Rayburn chuckled, and feeling quite glad that he was wearing his tight briefs. "Well, much as I would like to enjoy further the company of you two fine, courageous and dedicate undergraduates, I must return to the doldrums of administrative life. A President's job is never done!"

"Yes sir, thank you, sir, and we won't let you down," Henry said with a big smile, outstretched hand, and pointing cock.

President Rayburn had a momentary impulse to shake the boy's stiff erection rather than his hand. That might be in the true spirt of The Program, but he couldn't get himself to do it. It was, after all, a young man's erection and he wasn't so sure that he would really like to touch it. Although, if he did then he probably should give Andrea's boobs a squeeze or, perhaps more accurately, her cunt a poke.. He couldn't play favorites. But, somehow he felt Andrea wouldn't appreciate that. He reached out and shook Henry's hand.

Andrea was in no mood to shake the President's hand, feeling now more like a common stripper than a feminist, all made up and shaved. But, she did reach out her hand as well. If the President was going to shake Henry's hand then he should shake hers as well. "I look forward to writing my report sir," she asserted emphatically.

Well, that sounded a bit foreboding to President Rayburn. But he replied with a big smile on his face, "And I most certainly look forward to reading it."

Andrea did not appreciate how her breasts jiggled as the President shook her hand. It even kind of felt that he was shaking her hand harder and longer than he had shaken Henry's, just to keep them dancing.

"Off you go," he exclaimed after he finally let go, admiring the sight of Andrea's cute little swaying tush sashaying its way out the door. Feminists may deny being feminine, but it was hard to get rid of that wiggle in a girl's walk.

THE WALK TO THE FIRST CLASS

Hank, their security guard, was waiting in the hallway. "Well, are you two excited to get off to your first class?"

"Sure am!" Henry exclaimed.

"That's kind of obvious," Andrea said sarcastically, her eyes on Henry's stiff dick. She suggested, "Don't you want to get rid of that first?"

"No, not at all," Henry replied. "The purpose of this is to demonstrate that we are very comfortable with our bodies, our sexuality. I'm just making a point," he said proudly.

"Well, not a very big point, I must say."

Henry glared at her. That wasn't very nice, he felt. He didn't say anything, but his body, or at least his penis, spoke for him, as it began to soften and wilt.

Hank wasn't too happy to see that they were sniping at each other. He would like to suggest that they be more mutually supportive as it was going to be a long and difficult day, at least at times, but he was not supposed to intercede, and certainly could not take sides, unless a clear rule or regulation was being broken.

He did though open the door for them to step out onto the commons, to begin their day naked at college.

It isn't easy to anticipate how difficult it is to be naked in public. The closest to fully appreciating such an experience is perhaps the common dream of adolescence, suddenly finding oneself without any clothes at school. For most persons this is a nightmare, not an erotic wet dream, and most do awaken from the nightmare fairly quickly.

Well, Andrea and Henry could not awaken to escape from their nightmare. They had to live within this very weird and strange new world for quite a number of hours.

The air was a bit brisk in the early morning and Andrea could feel her nipples stiffen, whereas Henry could feel his penis further slackening. But, what was a greater shock was just the realization that they were indeed fully, entirely naked in front of clothed strangers on their way to their own classes, most of whom were now turning their heads, eyes widening, smiles broadening, fingers pointing, the air filled with giggling, laughing, whispering, and tittering.

Andrea though smiled as she stepped out onto the commons, as she was greeted by a small crowd of comrades in arm. They cheered Andrea as she made her appearance. "You go girl!" "We're behind you, Andrea!" Andrea waved at them, a big smile on her face, feeling appropriately invigorated and galvanized. Yes, she felt she had made a very good decision.

Henry though was swept with a sudden sense of doubt and insecurity, his penis continuing to wilt. None of his friends had shown up, which he guessed was perhaps fine with him. He wasn't that interested in showing his friends his erection nor were they particularly interested in seeing it. They had all seen quite a few images of erect cocks. They all liked pornography, but the pictures and films didn't contain images of their friends. In fact, they even kept their own particular interests and predilections to themselves, finding that even too much to reveal to one another, and that was probably too bad because each of them had a few films that the others would love to see.

Still, the moral support would have been nice. Henry had at least asked his friends to try to intercept them on the way to their classes, suggesting possible poses for his partner.

Andrea raised her chin up high, thrust her breasts out, as if they needed any further prominence, and strode off to follow Hank to their first class, and then realized that she was following a man. She walked faster, her breasts bobbling, to get up beside him. She couldn't really pass him as she didn't know where the class was, but she was not about to submissively follow a man all day long.

It was left for Henry to walk along submissively behind the two of them as the sidewalk was only wide enough for two persons. Still, he was at least treated with a continuous sight of Andrea's swaying naked bottom, which was rather nice. He wasn't complaining. He smiled as he admired her sashaying form.

Once they left the crowd in front of the Administration Building they headed for the Fine Arts building, first passing the Humanities Building to their right. It was clear that they were not going unnoticed. It's kind of difficult to ignore the presence of two naked persons, strolling along toward class. Heads instantly turned. Many persons simply stopped and stared, grinned and pointed.

Andrea though was not going to be intimidated. On the contrary, her body was making a statement, for women, for their rights and freedom.

And, it was quite a statement. She really did have a very lovely body, one that deserved to be naked and admired. For the guys who knew Andrea it was quite eye-opening to see her this way. They had not realized that she was actually this gorgeous. Her breasts was so firm, standing up so proudly on her chest, albeit doing quite a bit of bouncing and bobbling as she walked. Plus, one most definitely could not ignore that shaved cunt. They were really surprised to see that. Andrea would at times have unshaven legs even when she was wearing a skirt! Frankly, they were kind of put off by that. Yet, here she was, with nicely shaved legs and underarms, and even a shaved cunnie. They were seeing, and appreciating, Andrea in a whole new light! Apparently, even girls who are annoying, obnoxious, argumentative, accusatory, and arrogant, can be really, really lovely when they're naked, particularly if they are as gorgeous as Andrea. No dick remained limp once eyes were laid upon her. A few of the guys were even thinking of asking her out in the future, but the next day they would change their minds. They knew it must be some sort of a trap.

The walk was more difficult for Henry. He had been hoping to shock and awe the ladies with his bold and impressive erection. He had harbored the fantasy of being the classic exhibitionist, jumping out from around a corner, sporting a raging hard-on, startling and even frightening pretty females, perhaps even ejaculating on them. The Program was clearly a tremendous opportunity for fantasy to become reality.

But, regrettably, reality sometimes does not conform to fantasy. Most frustrating was losing his erection just as they were getting started, slackening further with the cool morning air, and then further still with his feelings of frustration.

Even the cute little swaying tush of Andrea was not bringing it back, probably because he was not getting the reactions that he had hoped. The girls did not appear to be shocked. They most certainly were not frightened. They were surprised, but this was quickly followed by amusement, tittering, and giggling, which only further hampered his ability to get his erection to return.

If it was allowable within the rules he would have used his hand to get it hard again, but masturbation was limited to classes, either to get relief or as part of a classroom exercise.

The experience was a little surprising for Andrea as well. She had been expecting all sorts of catcalls and taunts, the kind of thing you expect from guys at strip clubs, or from drunk guys yelling at a coyote girl. Instead, she was just getting pleasant, grateful smiles and compliments, although perhaps it was just because the guys were initially stunned, particularly those who knew her.

It was though against the rules of The Program to treat the participants poorly. Participants were never to be touched, and were not to be verbally denigrated, insulted, or abused. This sort of undermined Andrea's mission to teach the boys of Abberville a lesson as to gender equality if their natural male instincts were being suppressed through a university regulation.

But, there were ways to bend the rules without actually breaking them, and it wasn't too long before the evil testosterone of at least one young man managed to break the surface. Just as they were approaching the Fine Arts building they were finally stopped by a request for a pose. Students could not touch the participants but they could ask them to present their bodies in any way they wished, as long as they asked politely.

"Andrea," Norman Edwards asked, "have you posed yet?"

She stopped. She knew what was coming. She took a deep breath to prepare herself. "No, no I haven't," she acknowledged.

"Whoa! Thank goodness I'm not too late. So, hey, you know, if you wouldn't mind, I would be very appreciative if you could do a pose for me."

He was certainly being polite, and the participant, in response, had to politely agree. "I would be very happy to," she replied, providing a friendly but clearly insincere smile. She waited for his instruction.

Norman grinned broadly. What a ridiculously tremendous opportunity. How many times do you get a chance to have a pretty girl pose naked for you? And, this girl was Andrea Ashbee. He knew her, although he wasn't sure she knew him. He knew he would enjoy this even more if she knew whom he was. "Cool! Hey, do you know who I am, Andrea?"

She shook her head. He did not have a particularly striking or even memorable appearance. He just seemed like a pretty ordinary looking, even forgettable guy. She just wished he would get on with it.

"I was in your poly-sci class."

'Oh snap,' she thought. Now she remembered. She had gotten into this big argument with him over equal pay for equal work. He argued that women don't make as much because they were hired by a firm, business, or organization under pressure to hire more women, resulting in the hiring of persons less qualified then the men, who then naturally got greater raises, to the extent that raises are based on merit. It was a natural consequence of affirmative action. He was such a jerk! "Yeah, I remember," she said, losing her phony smile. She wondered if she should remind him of the drug company that was recently fined for failing to provide equal pay for the same work, and it had nothing to do with merit.

"Well, let me see," Norman pondered, "let me see." He could already see a great deal, his eyes fixed hungrily on those lusciously full and firm boobs. It seemed like such a waste to have such great breasts on a woman who disliked men as much as Andrea. Well, he wasn't going to waste them now.