Naked at Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally Sara's turn to be shocked. "Patsy!" She couldn't believe Patsy would do such a thing, although she had goaded her into it, and Patsy was known for being rather impulsive.

Mary and Gloria were rather shocked as well, particularly Mary, as she witnessed one of her close friends flashing her naked brother. This was perhaps getting a little out of hand. There was certainly no way she was going to flash her brother, even if all of her friends showed him their boobs. But, of course, if they did, what would she do then?

Jeff, however, was most appreciative, and quite evidently so, as his cock quickly resumed its growth and rapidly stood up to full strength.

A fully erect cock is indeed a rather glorious sight. It is such an open, vivid, concrete display of manly strength, and the girls' eyes quickly shifted from Patsy's impulsive indiscretion to Jeff's erect dick. A fully hard cock looks so strong, proud, and imposing.

"Ooooooh," Gloria intoned. "Your brother is pretty big, Mary."

Mary's face was beet red and she could only steal brief glances at her brother's big, hard stiff cock, but she did indeed repeatedly glance at it.

Even Sara was impressed, as she was frankly speechless. She had been planning on saying something about it being "just a pee pee," or something like that, but she would have to admit that Jiff did have a pretty darned good cock. The purplish head was so engorged that it looked all shiny and polished. Sara instinctively licked her lips.

None of the girls said anything for a moment. They were all lost in their thoughts, and in the warmth developing within their thighs.

Jeff could see the stunned silence of the girls. It was only a few minutes ago that he was feeling quite humiliated, even denigrated, but he was now feeling quite proud of himself. This was the reaction that you wanted when you showed your hard cock to a girl, and this was four attractive, young girls. He could see that even his sister was probably impressed, or at least she was also speechless.

Patsy hadn't even lowered her sweater. She in fact looked up at Jeff, caught his eye, smiled and wiggled her boobs at him, a rather flirtatious gesture that the other girls didn't notice as their eyes were glued to his cock.

Jeff though did certainly notice and responding with a smile and a twitch of his cock, causing it to jerk and bob.

Patsy and Gloria giggled, appreciating the little gymnastic exercise. Jeff wasn't a floor gymnast, but this was a pretty cute show.

Sara went further, reached out and pulled his stiff hard cock down real far and then let it go.

"Hey," Jeff complained, as it banged against the bottom of the tray, almost causing him to spill some cookies.

Gloria then reached out as well, pulled it hard to the left and they all, including even Mary, tittered as it swung back and forth.

Sara and Gloria then took turns making it bounce, bobble, and wave, this way and that.

Jeff didn't mind. He just lifted the tray up higher to keep his dick out of harm's way. What healthy boy would object to some pretty girls playing with his erection? It didn't seem like they were making fun of him, or it. They were just having fun with it, like they would with any new, intriguing toy. It would, of course, be even more fun if they jerked or sucked him off, but the feel of their feminine fingers on his stiff dick was still a very pleasing alternative.

Patsy was feeling very, very jealous. This really wasn't fair, or right. She couldn't reach Jeff's cock where she was sitting so she set her cola down on the floor and, without even pulling her sweater back down, crawled across the bed and pushed her way in between Sara and Gloria to get to the best, closest spot, and reached out to firmly grasp hold of Jeff's dick.

"Hey!" Sara and Gloria complained as they felt Patsy force herself in between them.

"Well, I get to play with it to," she complained.

The girls recognized that she did have a fair point. If anyone was to play with Jeff's cock, it really should be Patsy.

Patsy did not play with it like Sara or Gloria though. She used her hand to consider it, to study it, to explore it, and in the process to caress and stroke it.

This was now much more to Jeff's liking. He in fact looked for someplace to put down the tray as he would really like to be able to see, as well as feel, Patsy's little hand exploring and fondling his cock. But, to put the tray down now would require disengaging himself from that wonderfully feminine hand and there was really no way he wanted to do that. Once a girl has a cock in your hand, you really don't want her to let go.

Sara and Gloria were also again speechless as they watched their friend openly caress and stroke the boy's hard dick. This must be in clear violation of the rules of The Program, but nobody was going to turn anybody in (it wouldn't though if it was for the purpose of a classroom exercise or under the supervision of a faculty member). Even Mary didn't openly object. She was getting more and more concerned about where this was going, yet her racing heart and warming thighs wouldn't mind having it continue a bit longer.

Patsy had many times wondered what Jeff's hard penis would look like, feel like, and she wasn't disappointed. He was clearly a very masculine, manly boy, with such a stout, firm, slippery smooth shaft, and a wondrously round and curved crown. She liked how his foreskin slid on and off the bulb, providing her with even more ability to give him a really sensual stroking. She could even see a bit of moisture forming on the slit, and she wondered if perhaps she might see, or feel, what it tastes like.

"You know," Sara said softly, "Mary should really have a turn. After all, it's her brother."

Mary's heart raced even faster and her face felt warm with blush. She was indeed very, very curious, but actually touching her brother's penis didn't really seem right at all.

"Oh yes," agreed Gloria. "C'mon Mary, you haven't touched it yet. Don't you want to see what your brother's penis feels like? It's really a very nice big one!"

Patsy didn't say anything, as she really didn't want to let go and hand it over to Mary, particularly as she felt that she was getting him closer and closer, and she hadn't even put her lips on it yet.

Mary, though, felt that this was now really out of hand, so to speak, and certainly out of control. "Jeffrey," Mary said, "go downstairs and get more colas." The colas were going pretty fast, as there was a lot of nervous and excited energy in the room. In any case, she wanted to put an end to this, or at least get better control of it.

Jeff was disappointed. He wondered what it would be like to have his sister handle and stroke his cock. It wasn't that Patsy wasn't good at what she was doing. She was in fact very, very good. He did not currently have a girlfriend, and he was now giving quite serious consideration to asking Patsy out. But, still, it might be especially nice, uniquely different and provocative, to have your sister jerk you off. He had long noticed how pretty she was. But, of course, he was clearly in no position to compel or even ask her to do it. In fact, as he thought about it, he might get into serious trouble if mother and father knew what was going on in Mary's bedroom. When mother said to play with her friends, she probably didn't mean this. He now felt even more under the thumb of his younger sister.

"Yea, sure," he quietly replied. He reluctantly wrenched his cock from Patsy's hand, which did not easily let go, to turn around and place the tray of cookies on Mary's desk. As he headed to the bedroom door, his hard cock sticking out from his body so incongruously, he realized something. "Hey," he said, "I can't go downstairs like this," by which he meant with his erection. It would be odd enough to approach one's parents naked, it would be qualitatively worse to do so with an erection.

"Well," Sara said, breaking out from her private reverie to regain her spunk, "I guess you should have thought of that before you started staring at Patsy's boobies."

Patsy now self-consciously covered them up, her eyes wistfully following the departure of Jeff's stick dick.

Mary smiled, imagining how shocked and upset her parents would be to know that Jeff was showing her and her friends his naked boner.

As Jeff headed downstairs he calculated that he could probably get the colas without running into his parents. By now they would be in the family room, watching television, or his mother would be in her sewing room. He could get to the kitchen and back without even being noticed. He would have to traverse the open entranceway into the family room, but the television was on the far side of the room. Anyone watching TV would be facing away from him. If he was quiet he could succeed.

Still, as he reached the bottom of the stairs he decided he would stop off in the bathroom around the corner of the stairs to lose the erection. That would be the safest thing to do.

As he rounded the corner though he literally bumped into his mother, his hard dick momentarily pressing against her abdomen. "Mother!" Jeff exclaimed, quickly stepping back and as quickly covering himself, using both hands. In his current state one hand was not enough. 'Crap!' he said to himself. He had stuck his mother with his stiff cock; not a good thing.

"Jeffrey, I'm sorry, gracious, you scared me." Mrs. Anderson had felt the erection bump against her, but she had not actually processed in her mind what it was, or at least had probably denied it. Mothers will at times come across their boys with an erection. Usually it's best to just ignore the disconcerting stiffies. They will eventually go away. "I was just coming up to check on you. To see how you were getting along with your little friends."

Whoa! Now he was pretty glad he had come downstairs, intercepting his mother before he was caught showing his stiffie to the girls. "Oh, it's fine, it's fine," Jeff hurriedly answered. "I was just going to get them a couple of more colas. They're waiting upstairs." He tried to brush past her, his hands hiding his embarrassment.

Mrs. Anderson though took him by the arm, not letting him get away that quickly. "Jeffrey," she admonished him in her stern voice, "You know the rules. You can't hide yourself with your hands."

Jeff was at a complete loss for what to do. He was reminded of when he was much younger and his mother had suddenly opened his bedroom door. He had been jerking off beneath the blankets, facilitated in part by a magazine he had managed to purchase. He quickly shoved the magazine under the blankets and brought his knees up to create a tent that would hide the smaller tent that his erection would otherwise create.

His mother, however, wanted him to get out of bed so that she could change the sheets. She had forgotten to do that before he had gone to bed and she felt really bad about it.

It took quite a bit of illogical but very assertive arguing on Jeff's part to convince her that it wasn't really necessary, that he was perfectly fine, that he was about to go to sleep, that he was too tired to get up. There was just no way he was going to get out of bed with a hard-on and a Mother Jugs magazine.

His mother had finally acquiesced, a bit mystified though as to her son's adamant refusal to have a clean pair of sheets. But, when Donna described her son's odd behavior to Alex, he made the correct speculation as to the most likely explanation. Mrs. Anderson's face flushed as she realized that her husband was probably right. She did, though, hope that he was using a wash cloth or a sock, or something. She didn't want him to dirty the sheets. But she then realized that she was planning on changing the them anyway. In any case, she would most certainly change them the first thing the next day.

When Jeff hesitated Mrs. Anderson reached out, took hold of his hands, and pulled them away.

Jeff felt so mortified. How else would one feel being forced to display an erection to your mother? He was ashamed and embarrassed, and figured he would be in big, big trouble.

Mrs. Anderson did not at first react as she would have hoped. She felt her face turn red at the sight of her son's stout stiffness. She had seen him as a little boy with little stiffies, but this was much, much different. This was a very evidently hard, manly, stiff cock. She was in fact reminded of her husband's, particularly when he was younger, but that was perhaps only natural. Perhaps the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it came to cocks? In any case, she felt it was really terribly impressive, but then also realized that it was her son's! She really shouldn't be admiring it, should she?

She struggled to regain her composure, thinking about the texts and pamphlets she had read about The Program, about how the faculty are supposed to react when a participant has an erection. They were generally supposed to be accepting and dispassionate, treating it as a normal event that naturally will occur when a young man is naked among pretty girls.

"Yes, well, um, I see you have an erection, Jeff." It was a bit of an understatement, but she was just glad she was able to articulate the sentence. Her mouth felt so dry. She could now use a cola herself.

"Mother, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Really I am. They told me to."

She cut him off with a wave of her hand. She didn't really want to know more. She did know though what she was supposed to say next but it was difficult, given that Jeff was her son. But, if they were going to do this right, she would have to say it.

"Yes, well, um, would you like some relief, dear?" The standard rule of The Program is that a male student with an erection should be asked if he would like to relieve himself in such situations. It wasn't healthy for a boy to have an erection for a sustained period of time and, for his health, as well as perhaps the edification of fellow students (see "Naked at College"), he should be asked upon arrival in a new setting, particularly when sporting a boner, whether he would like to relieve himself. Obtaining relief was also helpful in avoiding any further distraction or disruption that the presence of an exposed erection can have on normal classroom routine.

"No, no, it's fine mother, that's fine, really, I will just get the colas."

"Well, it doesn't really look fine to me."

"No, no, it's okay. I don't need, um..." It was really difficult to say it, particularly to one's mother. He said quite softly, "relief."

By relief, of course, one means to masturbate. The Program participant would usually gain relief by jerking himself off, but the instructor is free to assist him. In either case, he is not allowed to do it in the privacy of a bathroom stall or any other such secluded location. It must still be within public view. Jeff really, really didn't want to do that. Not too many boys want to jerk off in front of their mothers.

Mrs. Anderson sensed her son's ambivalence. Mothers can tell when their sons are conflicted over something, despite their protestations to the contrary. She naturally wondered if Jeffrey was uncomfortable jerking himself off in front of her. Frankly, she shared some of his concern. A part of her wanted to just send him into the bathroom to take care of his business, but she knew that was inconsistent with The Program. And, this wasn't something that she should hand off to her husband. Plus, she certainly didn't want him to do it in front of his sister and her friends. That would seem to be taking things a bit too far. Goodness, what the mothers of Mary's friends would say if they knew that she had Jeffrey jerk off in front of them! But, it was very clear that he was quite uncomfortable doing it in front of her.

She could just accept his declination of need. But, she knew he didn't really mean it. It was rather obvious that he did clearly need relief. One picture can say a thousand words, and that stiff hard throbbing penis was screaming for relief. Sending him along to somehow manage this on his own was entirely inconsistent with the spirit and process of The Program. There was really only one thing that a mother could do in a situation like this.

Drawing upon her experience (and daring) as a past member of The Enthusiasts Club, she offered, "Yes, well, dear, if you would like, I can take care of it for you."

Jeff's jaw dropped and his cock twitched. There was simply no way he wanted to jerk off in front of his mother, but he hadn't imagined that she would do it for him, and he had no idea how he felt about that. He was swept away by waves of conflicting emotions. Was this also rather infantile? Shouldn't he feel ashamed and mortified? Yet, his mother was in fact a really very lovely woman. It was kind of like being jerked off by one of his more attractive professors, or better yet a pretty mother of one of his friends. Actually, in fact much better than that because it would be his own mom! How many times had he in fact caught himself admiring his mother's breasts, her bottom, noticing how pretty and sexy she was. And, he would be embarrassed to admit, she had indeed been in more than one of his fantasies while taking care of business beneath the sheets. No, this really wasn't bad at all. This was in fact very, very good.

Mrs. Anderson was indeed a very attractive woman. She had short wavy blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, nicely symmetrical facial features, rosy red cheeks, and full red lips (she clearly liked lipstick). Plus, she really kept in good shape. She exercised a great deal and had never lost her figure. Of course, a significant aspect of that figure was her breasts, which were frankly rather prominent.

Growing up Jeff had always felt that it seemed only natural that a mother would have large breasts, as breasts were such a strong statement and component of being motherly. It was only when he was within his adolescent years that he realized that his mother's breasts were in fact disproportionately large, relative to the breasts of his friends' mothers and even relative to his mother's own petite frame.

And, here she now was, offering a motherly helping hand, helping her young man obtain sexual relief. Maybe The Program wasn't so bad after all! "Well, if you, um, think it's a good idea," he replied hesitantly.

Now that Jeff accepted her assistance, Mrs. Anderson wasn't entirely sure she wanted to provide it. Ambivalence is a funny emotion. You don't fully appreciate one side of the coin until you adopt the other, and now that Jeff was handing his cock over to her, the doubts again surfaced. It would have been awkward enough to watch her son jerk off in front of her (would he be thinking of her body, her bosoms?), but to actually do it for him? Could she really take hold of her son's naked cock in her hand and stroke him? Stroke him to the point that he ejaculates? How many mothers actually do something like that?

But, she and Alex had in fact discussed this possibility, as well as others, when they considered implementing The Program. It was very clear from the literature that such an event might occur and how one (literally) handles it can be very important for the eventual success of The Program. Quite a number of the Abberville faculty do get directly engaged in the process of The Program with their students, lending a hand when it's helpful, if not necessary. If Alex and Donna were going to do this right, she knew she would have to become actively engaged herself. "Yes, well, let's just see what we can do here," she said quietly and reached out with her hand to grasp hold of her son's hard, erect cock.

As soon as his mother touched his cock Jeff felt a jolt of excitement rush through his body like a sexually charged electricity. Girls had handled his cock in the past. Jeff was not an inexperienced young man. But there was something definitely unique and exhilarating when it is the womanly hand of your pretty mother, fondling, squeezing, and stroking you to an ejaculation. The fact that it is such a taboo, that it is so inappropriate and wrong, is what made it especially pleasurable, exciting, and thrilling.