Naked at the Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw myself down on him and was kissing him all over his face, but mostly on his mouth, finally sticking my tongue into it and halfway down his throat. He was kneading my breasts and flipping my nipples between the backs of his fingers in a rather rough way, but as drunk as I was, it felt great to me.

Even though I was no longer drinking I felt myself becoming more and more intoxicated and realized that I was going to pass out soon, no matter what I attempted to do to prevent it. I wanted to finish my night's sexual activities by giving Derek the fuck of his life so I suggested to him that we get it on immediately if not sooner.

He seemed more than willing to comply as he lifted me completely in the air with his strong arms and placed me smack dab on his stiffened prick. I was so wet I just slid all the way down and was completely impaled.

I was feeling so horny I hardly had to move on him at all and I was already cumming. Of course the whole situation had gotten to me with us fucking outside in the middle of town.

Just because I was already getting mine, I didn't just sit there on top of him like a bump on a log. Nope! I'm too good a lover for that; besides I wanted him to remember this Christmas Eve for the rest of his life.

Besides my plunging myself up and down on his seven-inch cock which was shining in the moonlight with my sexual fluid as if it were Excalibur, Derek was thrusting upwards so violently he was having to hold me on with his two strong hands encircling my waist.

My handsome date suddenly complained that something was hurting his back. I leaned down over him as much as I could while instructing Derek to sit up as far as he could as he continued to thrust into me. When he partially raised his body up, I pulled out from underneath him the item that was causing him physical distress.

Just as Derek began to shout out in glee at his orgasm that he was shooting up me, I observed that it was a carved figurine of the baby Jesus that had been causing his pain. As I lay the small statue up by his head while still creaming myself and listening to his shouts of sexual satisfaction, I was able to grasp the basic confusing dichotomy of the modern Christmas. Is it supposed to be the celebration of the baby Jesus or of Santa Claus?

I was still pondering this when I laid my head down on Derek's chest and passed out. Mwahaha!

The End

12