Naked Delhi Daredevilry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,194 Followers

"Very good. My slave now looks just like the whore she is." Anagha said. "Now, put on that trench coat. We are going for a ride."

Very obediently, I put on the trenchcoat, happy that it was covering me up, and waited for further instructions from Anagha. She looked at me with a smile, then started walking out of the room, indicating with her finger that I should follow her. Taking me to the shoerack, she made me put on a set of high-heels.

A few minutes later, I was sitting on the passenger seat in her car and she was driving. It was now about 7 p.m. and I was happy that no one in the building had been around to see my peculiar appearance, wearing a trench coat in the hot Delhi summer, with so much lipstick on my face.

As we drove through some of the more crowded streets, a lot more men than usual were staring at us. Women in Delhi are used to shameless stares from strange men, and attractive women doubly so. And when it is two attractive women like us, with one of them dressed in a tank top, and the other with so much lip stick smeared on her face, you can imagine how many looks we got.

I was relieved when we finally crossed the city limits and hit the highway. But that relief was shortlived as Anagha soon said,

"Take off the trenchcoat."

"What? But Anagha..." I started to say, and she shot me a sharp look. Meekly, I started unbuttoning the coat and untied its waistband. I slipped it off my shoulders, took my arms out of it, and raised my butt off the car seat to pull it out from under me. I held it in a bunch in front of me, covering my exposed torso.

"Throw it in the back seat." Anagha ordered, and I did as ordered. I sat there feeling very uncomfortable as I felt the seatbelt press against much of my naked skin. The skirt was too short, so it was my butt that was mostly directly in contact with the seat, no matter how hard I tried to cover my ass.

Now, honks are common on the streets of India, and especially Delhi. People honk for the slightest reasons, often to just break the monotony of driving. But in a couple of minutes I noticed that the honks from the oncoming traffic had increased a lot. Just as the reason for it was about to hit me, Anagha made it clear,

"Hehe, notice all those honks? People seem to like your top."

I opened my mouth in shock. Looked down and noticed once again how little of my bosom was covered. Instinctively, I slipped down in the seat, hoping I wouldn't be visible to other drivers. But Anagha would have none of it.

"Slave, I order you to sit up. Stop playing coy. You like running around the neighborhood naked, seducing men anyway. Don't pretend like you don't want this."

I was about to protest and explain that my naked night games were not about being seen, but about the risk. But I knew I didn't have the permission to speak. So I reluctantly sat up, and the honks continued.

Now as it happened, oncoming traffic had been able to see me quite clearly, but the traffic that was with us had probably not. After all, someone would have to look into our car to notice me. Furthermore, I was in the passenger seat, so not the one immediately visible to people overtaking us. Anagha was the one they saw, and she blocked me from their view.

Anagha probably realized this. So she sped up, got into the overtaking lane, and pulled up next to a car which was in front of us. I looked over and saw it was a middle aged man driving, with his wife next to him. He kept his eyes on the road for a few seconds, but then registered the presence of our car next to him and looked over. His eyes grew wide as he saw my barely covered size D tits almost spilling out of the top. His wife realized what he was looking at and started yelling at him. But he did not pay any attention and kept staring.

The staring made me very conscious and I bent down to hide myself from him.

"What are you doing, slave? Did I tell you.....hehehe"

Anagha's smile had followed a soft click sound. My bending down had turned out to be a stupid move. As I bent down, my boobs swayed forward, and their significant weight had put a strain on the top that the solitary button could not withstand. With a click it came undone, and the top was now hanging from my neck, leaving my boobs uncovered.

"Sit straight, that is an ORDER!!" Anagha yelled, and I reflexively straightened.

The speed with which I straightened compounded matters further. As I straightened, the loosely hanging top flew up, and came to rest behind my back, leaving my boobs fully exposed. I could not muster up the courage to look at the driver in the other car, and just brought up my hands to cover my boobs with them.

"Lower you hands, NOW!" Anagha said authoritatively.

"Please, Mistress. They can see everything. Please don't make me do this." I said, close to tears.

"That's it, bitch. You've crossed the line into insubordination now." Anagha hissed and took her foot off the gas. Her car slowed down and fell behind the other car. I sat there in panic as Anagha slowed the car down further and pulled over to the side of the road. I looked to the side of the road and breathed a sigh of relief as there were no building there, but just trees and fields.

"Get out of the car." Anagha said, as she unlocked the door and stepped out herself. She opened the back door and grabbed the bag of her toys. She then walked around the car to my door, opened it and yelled, "I SAID GET OUT OF THE CAR, SLAVE!!"

Shaking with fear, I stepped out of the car, my hands still covering my boobs and the top still hanging from the neck loop behind my back. Fortunately, it had gotten quite dark now, and the few passing cars going at high speed, probably didn't notice us.

Anagha's face was almost red with fury. With her free hand, she grabbed one of my wrists and pulled me behind her. With my other arm still covering my boobs, I followed her, barely managing to keep my balance with the high heels as she dragged me away from the highway.

She dragged me a couple of hundred meters inwards into open land that was dotted with a few trees and shrubs. I stumbled a few times over the uneven terrain, but Anagha kept dragging me. Finally she came to a stop, and so did I. She then turned around, and slapped me across the face very hard. The impact of her slap, coupled with the difficulty I was having maintaining my balance on the high heels, knocked me to the ground. Luckily, the ground was covered with grass, so the fall did not hurt me.

"You will pay for disobeying me, slave." Anagha hissed and kicked me hard in the stomach twice. As I lay there, curled in a foetal position, she bent down and took the top off over my head. I was now lying there on the ground wearing only a tiny skirt and my high heels, with no underwear on.

"I am sorry, Mistress." I cried, "Please forgive me. I'll never defy you again. Please.."

"Yes, you won't. Because I am going to teach you a lesson you will not forget." Anagha said and reached into the bag and took out one of the handcuffs she had used on me earlier. I was still bracing with the pain of her kicks to my stomach, and was crying, so did not have the presence of mind to resist as she snapped the handcuffs on both of my wrists.

"Now, on your knees, bitch." she ordered. Still crying, I got on my knees. "Hands and head on the ground. I want you in all fours, like the bitch that you are."

I bent down and put my elbows and head on the ground, bent over with my ass sticking up. Anagha then walked behind me, and with one foot, flipped the back of my skirt so that it was resting on my back. My ass was now completely exposed. Anagha got on her knees next to me, and SMACK.

I winced as her palm came down hard on my ass cheecks.

"Ouch, that hurts." I cried.

"It is supposed to hurt, slut. This is not meant for your pleasure." Anagha said and continued spanking me as hard as she could. Soon my ass cheeks started burning with the pain, and I kept crying.

Finally, I guess Anagha's arm got tired of the spanking and she stopped. I was a sobbing mess, with my ass hurting more than it ever had. I was pretty sure it had turned red by now.

Anagha got up, picked up the bag, and started walking away. I panicked at the thought of being left here topless, with the skimpiest of skirts covering my lower body.

"Wait!!" I yelled. "Please don't leave me here like this. Please, Mistress."

She stopped, turned around and said,

"Your punishment isn't over yet, slave. Don't worry. I will be back in.... oh I don't know, maybe one or two hours. Till then, you think about what you have done, and try to learn from your mistakes."

"But what if.... what if someone comes here and sees me and...." I protested.

"Oh, now you are worried about someone catching you? Where were these worries when you were cavorting around naked in our neighborhood? When you seduced the only man I have ever truly loved?" she said in a calm and cold voice.

"I am sorry about that. Please forgive me. I'll do anything you want. But please don't do this." I said.

"It is too late for sorries now, Teju." Anagha said, referring to me by name for the first time in hours. Her expression softened for a while and it seemed like she might change her mind. But then it changed to a stern expression again and she said "Tell you what, I am going to give you a fair chance to save yourself. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

She walked past some trees and bushes towards the highway. In a couple of minutes, she returned with the trenchcoat in her hand.

"OK, in the pocket of this trenchcoat, I have put your cellphone, and some money. And now I am putting in....." she showed me the key to the handcuffs and slipped it into the pocket and buttoned the pocket closed. "the key to your cuffs. I will leave this trenchcoat around here somewhere, and if you can find it, you can free yourself. Then put the coat on, use the cellphone to call a cab, and come home."

I heaved a sigh of relief. Anagha wasn't as mean as I had feared her to be. I could search for the coat, and get out of this predicament.

"Now, don't follow me. Stay here, understand?" Anagha said and started walking past me and farther into the trees. I sat on the ground, waiting for Anagha to come back. It had gotten completely dark by now, and searching for the trenchcoat wouldn't be easy, but I was sure I could find it.

Five minutes later, Anagha returned empty handed.

"Okay, the trenchcoat is in there somewhere. Find it, and you're free. Don't go searching for it before you hear me drive away." she said with a wry smile.

"Thank you, Mistress." I said with gratitude and she just nodded as she walked past me and towards the highway.

After I heard her car drive off, I got up and walked past the trees in the direction she had gone. I kicked off the high heels to make it easier for me to walk. It was dark, but I am sure the skin colored trenchcoat would be visible wherever it was. My hands cuffed together, but my feet free, I started searching for it.

Five minutes later I spotted it. And my heart sank in despair. There it was, neatly folded, wedged on the branch of a tree, about twenty feet above the ground.

"Anagha, you cruel sadistic bitch." I cursed, shaking my head. She had climbed up the tree and put the coat there, knowing fully well that with my hands cuffed together, I could not climb up it to retrieve it.

I still decided to try and climb it. But with my hands cuffed together, it was impossible to climb that high. After about ten minutes of futile attempts I was standing below the tree, out of breath, still naked except for that tiny skirt, and still handcuffed.

As I came to terms with the fact that there was no way I could climb that tree with my hands cuffed, another truth dawned upon me. I had no choice but to get help from someone else to get that trenchcoat. I had to expose my huge boobs and my barely covered pussy and ass to some stranger.

"Anagha, you cruel sadistic bitch!" I shouted out once more.

---------

to be continued...

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,194 Followers
12