Naked for Salena Ch. 01

Story Info
The first time I was ever naked in front of Salena.
3.1k words
4.49
72.3k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,421 Followers

I: The First Time

In 1999, I lived in a very small town...a mining town actually...it's one of those types of small towns where everyone knows your business. And it makes no difference whether or not you actually know that they know your business because they do anyway.

I'd moved there to be close to my family after 15 years of living in Europe.

There's a small, four-room college in town which is actually a satellite of the main campus about 100 miles away, and many of the classes are taken via two-way video.

In addition to being close to my family, I'd returned to school to finish my associate degree...basically to get my life together at the age of 34.

If you've never lived in a small mining town, I can tell you this: there is more intrigue, cheatings, gossip and double-crossing than a cable network series. In this one, most of the men worked in the mines...usually 12 to 14 hour rotating shifts...leaving many of their wives to run amok in the three bars in town at night.

After living there for a while, I also noticed that there were basically two classes of women...married and unmarried. While this is usual anywhere, the married ones usually ranged in age from their early twenties up into their early fifties. The single women were either very young, or in their fifties and divorced.

Because I went to college full-time, I was in a kind of unique situation in town, being one of the handful of males who was basically free to roam without the constraints of having to spend half of my time in the mines.

I was lucky.

Also, since 90% of the student population of the satellite center consisted of married women, and a few younger, unmarried ones, all of my friends at school (save for one) were female.

Salena, whom I was friends with for about three years there, happened to be one of the exceptions to what seemed like the rule: She was young, (mid-twenties at the time), unmarried, (although she had an on-and-off boyfriend of many years), and a two year-old daughter.

She was also incredibly beautiful. Her father was Native American and her mother was Italian...the result in Salena was sheer magnificence.

The first time that I ever saw her was just before the start of my first fall semester.

She was laying outside of her place on a porch swing, talking on the phone, dressed in cut-offs and a tank top. Her long, dark legs were stretched casually in front of her, and she had her arms crossed under her rather largish breasts.

With her head cocked to the side, cradling the phone, she winked and smiled at me as I passed on my way home from the gym. Even from the sidewalk, I could see her bright, piercing blue eyes. What struck me most was her hair. It was long...waist-length in fact, and wrapped and twisted around in her in dark, curly tresses.

I remember being taken aback by her beauty, and I stopped, almost involuntarily, and waved.

She smiled, revealing a perfect set of beautiful, polished teeth.

My heart skipped a beat right there and then...she was truly a vision.

I could go on about Salena's beauty for the length of a book; however, since that is not the purpose of my tale, suffice to say that over the next three years...we developed a friendship that was close...more than close...and yet, at times...(like any friendship I guess)...was fraught with frustration and arguments.

But always...always...there existed an attraction between us...a sexual tension that at times could be cut with a knife.

Salena's relationship with her on-and-off again boyfriend Jess was volatile.

About her age, he was a drunk and a troublemaker. When I met Salena, Jess was serving time for drunk driving. It wasn't his first conviction, and this time, he'd managed to roll his truck over in the middle of the road.

Miraculously, the young man survived and was doing six months for it. He had a month to go when I came into Salena's life.

I say that her relationship was on-and-off because it seemed like every time I turned around, they were together for a few months, then they'd break up for a few months and so on...in a cycle that often left her angry and/or depressed.

Even though I was attracted to Salena, and her to me, there just never really seemed to be a right time to cross that line. One minute she hated Jess and would declare that she was finished...then a couple days or weeks later, she would announce their umpteenth reunion.

So, we stayed close friends...probably closer than many. We were totally comfortable with each other and often joked about sexual matters. In fact, we probably knew more about each other than a regular couple.

We were study-buddies. That is, we had many of the same classes and spent a lot of time together at her place or mine, getting ready for tests. I sucked at math but it was easy for her. By the same token, I was better at political science and things of that nature and was a great help to her there.

By our second year in school together, I had developed a crush on her that just wouldn't quit. Every time I was around her, my heart pounded and I noticed an excitement...a rush in my belly. Secretly, I feared that I was falling hard for her, but since that could never happen; I avoided those thoughts with all my might.

But sitting next to her at home, studying, or in class...enduring the torture of being so close to her...seeing her beauty, and feeling the warmth that emanated from her just about drove me crazy.

I fantasized about her constantly...stroking myself to visions of us having wild, abandoned sex. In my mind's eye, I fucked her mercilessly, as my hand pulled and pounded on my engorged cock in secret.

One warm afternoon, I was sunbathing nude in my backyard.

Since my small place sat basically in the middle of nowhere and was surrounded by a six-foot privacy fence, I felt more than comfortable going nude in my yard.

The places on either side of me were empty at that time, so I had no close neighbors.

As I lounged on the folding chaise in my backyard, I rubbed suntan oil all over my naked skin, and lay back to soak up the rays.

I'd nodded off for a bit, and dreamed of Salena...fucking her as usual. Awhile later, I awoke to a throbbing erection between my legs. It pulled at me...it was so hard, jutting straight up from my body and begging for attention.

With the dream of Salena fresh in my mind...my erection wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Dripping some of the suntan oil into my palm, I wrapped my hand gently around my stiff shaft and squeezed. Closing my eyes, I imagined Salena there with me...watching me. In my mind's eye, she stood not two feet from me...smiling, gorgeous and wanton, as I lay naked before her, stroking myself.

Increasing my movements, my body responded to my own touch and a small moan escaped my lips...as I stroked myself faster...running my palm the length of my shaft, from the base up to the head and back down again.

My balls tingled and my nipples hardened at the excitement of being totally nude in my backyard...masturbating, while imagining that Salena was standing right next to me...watching me. I fantasized that she was slowly touching herself between her legs as our eyes locked in lust.

"Oh...god...Salena.." I moaned audibly, now beginning to pound my cock hard.

"RICK?" Salena's voice suddenly called out from the front of my place.

She was at my front door.

I froze a moment, afraid to breathe.

"RICK? YOU HOME?" I heard her announce loudly again.

Apparently, lost in my masturbatory fantasy, I hadn't heard her car pull up.

I struggled for what to do.

Even though Salena comprised the thrust of my fantasies and I'd have given anything to be with her...still...I was embarrassed and didn't want to be caught jerking off in my backyard.

But I couldn't get my hand to believe that.

"RICKY! I KNOW YOU'RE HOME...I SEE YOUR CAR!" she yelled again from the front of my place by the door.

Against my better judgment, I kept stroking myself, faster...I was so excited that I could hardly breathe.

"RICK?" Salena's voice sounded closer...she was coming around to the back.

Abruptly, she pounded on the gate...spurring me into motion.

Tearing my hand from my cock, I grabbed the small, kitchen-sized towel I'd brought to wipe the extra oil off with, and covered myself with it...jerking up to a sitting position to hide my hard-on...just as Salena pushed the gate open and stepped through.

"Hey, there you ..." she smiled, stopping short when she spotted me, nude save for the tiny towel covering my private parts, bent over slightly, trying to hide what was between my legs.

"Whatter you doing?" she laughed, taking in what must have been a ridiculous sight.

"I, uh, I...I was just sunbathing," I stammered, sounding a bit guilty, even to myself.

"Hmm..." she teased, shifting her weight to one foot and piercing me with her gorgeous blue eyes. The fact that she was dressed in a pair of tight short-shorts and white-shirt that barely reached her midsections wasn't helping matters.

Her breasts swayed lightly with her movements, causing me to also shift on the chaise.

"Rick," she smiled, "were you playing with yourself?"

I sat, silent, not knowing what to say...shocked, yet awed as always by her incredible beauty.

"You were, weren't you?" Salena laughed. "You were jerking off, huh?" she said, her eyes roaming me.

The fact that I was totally naked suddenly became crystal clear.

I blushed deep.

Instinctively, I hunched over a bit more.

"Salena," I began...before my voice caught in my throat. I had no clue what to say. Embarrassment filled me like 5 gallons in a 4 gallon container. My face flushed hot.

"I came by to ask if you could take a look at my car," Salena interjected suddenly, sweetly rescuing me.

"It's making funny noises."

Relieved at the change of subject, I smiled.

"Sure, okay," I said, glad to be on familiar ground again. "Just let me go in and get changed."

"Rick, I'm in a big hurry, I have to pick up my daughter," Salena frowned, "and I'm already late."

"Can you please just come and look at it?"

"But Salena," I said, "I uh...well, you know...I'm not really wearing anything."

"Oh just cover up with your towel Rick," she said hurriedly, "you live in the middle of the desert."

It was true to a point.

My place sat on the outskirts of town, surrounded by desert and two empty places on either side of me...although there were three neighboring places across the road from mine. But it was the middle of the day and unlikely that anyone would be home.

"Okay," I said, "I'll take a look."

"Thanks honey," Salena smiled. Turning, she walked towards her car, as gorgeous from behind as from the front.

I stood, and tried to wrap the towel around myself. To my dismay, I realized that I couldn't; it was too small. In fact, I had to hold it together behind myself with one hand, and it didn't even cover my rear.

I walked out, holding my towel, to Salena's car, with most of my bare ass exposed.

I was about to tell her that I really needed to go in and change, when she called me over. She'd already popped the hood, had the engine running and was pointing to the noise. With her attention focused on the engine, she wasn't paying any attention to my bare ass anyway.

Curiously, I held my towel together and approached her. I saw the source of the sound immediately; her serpentine belt was somewhat loose, causing it squeal.

Bending over the front of the car next to her, I felt the air on my bare bottom. I was exposed to the houses across the road.

"What is it?" Salena furrowed her brow at me in concern.

"It's your serpentine belt," I said, "it's kinda loose."

"Can you fix it?" she asked.

"Well, I could, but I need a wrench," I said, spotting the adjustment lug.

"But, it'll be okay...you can drive it for now..." I said.

"Here, wait," Salena said. Reaching into the back seat she produced a wrench and socket set. "These are Jess's, can you use them?"

Standing in front of her, holding my towel together, I pondered the situation. I could easily tighten the belt for her. But I would need two hands, which meant I would have to either go in and get dressed, or well, drop my towel and stand naked in the front yard.

"But really Salena," I began, "you can drive it, it's no big..."

"Please Rick?" she said in that way that I couldn't resist. "I don't want to have to worry with my daughter in the car..."

"Shut off the engine," I said, exhaling.

Laying the small wrench case on the fender, I opened it with one hand, and grabbed a ½ inch from it. Leaning over the engine compartment, I pressed my midsection into and released the towel.

The towel fell open, completely exposing my bare cheeks, but pressed between my body and the grill at the front of the car, it stayed in place.

"Hey, nice ass," Salena joked, eyeing me.

Again, I felt a flush of embarrassment at my exposure in front of her...coupled with the fact that I was practically naked in my front yard. Anyone at home in one of the three places across the road would be able to see me.

Despite myself, I felt a rise between my legs again.

Fearing the worst, I worked quickly.

The ridiculousness of the situation hit me: Here I was, totally naked and barefoot in my front yard in front of Salena and anyone else who might see...save for the tiny towel pressed between me and the car...trying to tighten a serpentine belt that I knew wasn't an emergency. But I'd allowed Salena to press me into it.

Perhaps, at my core, I really wanted to do this.

And now, to top it off...I was rising to full mast again...as my cock pressed against the grill through the thin towel.

The lug stuck a bit...and I had to give it extra effort. Putting my weight into it, I moved, and the towel slipped slightly, baring all of me, save for my cock against the car which was still covered by it. My hard-on throbbed and pulled at me.

Salena moved closer, to watch me work, lightly pressing her bare thigh into mine...my head swam...it was difficult to breathe.

The feel of her warm skin on mine, coupled with her nearness made my cock pound, jutting right into the grill. She smelled so good...I was losing it.

Glancing quickly around, I saw the three places across the street...they appeared empty.

The headiness of the situation was overcoming...my hips moved slightly, involuntarily, pressing my hard-on into the car...right next to Salena.

The towel rode further and further down and off of my cock, until it was barely hanging by the tip of it. Glancing down quickly, I saw that my shaft, balls and most of the head of it was exposed to Salena.

Standing next to me, pressing her thigh harder into mine, she said nothing.

Finally, thankfully, I was done. With a last effort on the lug, I managed to tighten it...with the other hand I checked the belt, just as the towel hit the ground, under the front of the car.

I stepped back, totally naked and hard in front of Salena.

"Well, that's that..." I said, trying to ignore the fact that I was stark naked a few feet from the road in broad daylight.

"It sure is," she smiled, only not at the car. She was eyeing my nude body.

Handing her the wrenches, I smiled, feeling the excitement and embarrassment of basically being totally naked in public and in front of her.

Adrenaline rushed through my veins and my cock swelled harder in spite of myself.

I was scared to death and excited beyond belief at the same time.

"Thank you so much Rick," Salena smiled. Leaning in to peck my cheek, her breasts brushed my arm lightly, raising goose bumps...before she stepped back to give me an appreciative glance.

I still couldn't believe I was standing buck naked in my front yard.

"Oh Rick," Salena said, suddenly as if remembering something, "what were you thinking about?"

"What?" I stammered, off guard.

"What were you thinking about when you were jerking off?" she smiled somewhat wickedly. Her breasts rose and fell faster under her shirt, not escaping my notice.

My cock felt like iron...pounding and throbbing. Jutting in front of me, it pointed straight at her.

"I...I..I..mean...I" my tongue twisted, stumbling over itself.

My upper body flushed and my nipples grew erect...it was difficult to think straight.

Just then, a red Toyota pulled up into the driveway of one of the houses across the street. A young woman got out, and headed for the front door...not stopping...oblivious to the fact that a totally naked man stood in his front yard across the road. If she'd have but turned her head, she'd probably have gotten the shock of her life.

"Well, I gotta get going honey," Salena interrupted my babbling, saving me again.

With that, she climbed in, restarted the engine and dropped the car in gear.

Turning, she smiled and waved at me through the passenger window as she pulled out onto the road.

Then she was gone, leaving me naked and hard in front of my house.

Ignoring the small towel laying on the ground, I stood a moment longer, feeling the excitement. Wrapping my hand around my shaft, I squeezed gently...replaying the entire scene over in my mind again...slowly pulling on myself.

It felt incredible. The idea that I was actually going to masturbate, naked outside flooded me, and I moved my hand faster.

Suddenly, the door to the place across the street into which the woman had gone opened.

Overcome with common sense finally, or maybe just scared shitless, I turned and ran back along my place to the back yard and through the gate, closing it behind me to finish the job.

My front yard was the first time I was naked in front of Salena but by far not the last.

Our friendship eventually developed another, erotic side to it, which usually resulted in my public nudity for her. I got much bolder and more daring, and she never seemed to tire of providing situations for me to expose myself to her and the world.

Naked1
Naked1
1,421 Followers