Naked Girl Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers

Marya looked up. The man stood a short distance away. It was Red Hawk, a member of Guard, America's favorite super team. She was in his freak'n fan club.

The news van was getting it all. A live feed straight to the network. Back at home Tisha was channel surfing when she saw it. "Mom! Mom...!" Her eyes glued to the set as her sister fought for her life on national television. "She a villain a'ight... wait'll I tell Mar..."

"Whoa... they can't show that on television!" Ness came out of the kitchen to watch. Catching a close up of Marya's nude body panting from exertion as fire burned in her eyes. Neither recognized the girl in her changed form.

Tisha rolled her eyes "Dey can wit supers. Eva sins Light boy..."

Ness blushed. She remembered Light boy, no woman in her generation could ever forgot a man that well hung... Too bad his powers didn't work on his costume... "Oh... yeah..."

"You punk ass fuck!" Marya declared. "You could'a killed her."

Hawk wiped some blood from his lip and shrugged. "It takes force to fight force."

He put his claws at the ready but this time Marya saw him coming and blasted him good; right back into the chevy. Then she saw the news team. "Shit!" she looked straight into the camera. "This isn't right!" she yelled out. 'I gotta get outa here...' she looked down at the fallen woman, still breathing, but out cold.

Marya bolted, flying off into the sky.

A moment later Hawk came to his senses and freed himself from the wreck. He pulled a note from behind his cape and came over to the fallen woman. "Mary J. Saunders, a.k.a. Blood Witch; you're under arrest for the murders of Iron Jack and Blue Bonnet, as well as..." he scanned the note "assorted robberies, kidnappings, and... whatever... I'll let the boys downtown give you the full list when you come to."

Hawk looked into the sky "And you Naked Girl, you're next."

-----------------------------------------------

Slang Terms:

Where used I've tried to keep them clear by context. A lot of dialog is also words misspelled to match the ghetto sound. Sounding them out can help in understanding.


5-0: Police
9: handgun, as in 9mm
A'ight: All Right
Ball Out: Leave
Beatin' it: Having sex
Benda: Girl who loves to fuck anyone, with no standards.
Blade: sucka, fool
Boyz: gang friends
Bust a cap: Shoot a gun
Bust'n out: Taking off. Leaving
Click: Clitoris
Crib: Home
Foo: Fool
G: Friend
Gangsta: Gangster
Honey: Attractive Female
Juice: Working a woman over for money rather than sexual
interest.
Krunk: Stupid moron.
Patna: Partner
Phat: Cool
Product: T 'n A (Tits and Ass)
S.a.m.: Sorry as man
Tear it up: have sex
Wack: Crazy, weird, bad in a negative way.
Yak Butter: Pussy


tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers