Naked In the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,200 Followers

"I know, it was stupid." I said, blushing.

"And by yourself? What if it hadn't been us who stopped but some crazy nutcase on the prowl? What would you have done then?" he continued.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't apologize to us. Heck, off the record, I had no objections with what I got a look at, and I'm sure neither did Tom." he chuckled, and the other guy chuckled too. "Just, be more cautious. A pretty young lady like you, well, you should be careful of the situations you get yourself into."

I nodded.

"Allow us to escort you back to your car."

The three of us made the walk back to the freeway together. Conversation was mainly small talk. The weather, the snow, how I liked it here, where I was headed etc. I got back to my car, got in, and heaved a sigh of relief at how narrowly I had escaped dire consequences.

As I started my car, their car pulled up alongside me. They waved goodbye, and went on their way. And I resumed driving to Pittsburgh.

THE END

P.S. So this is how it happened. A fully true story of my lucky escape. Anticipating that someone may ask this question, yes, sometimes I fantasize about what would have happened if they had been "dirty" cops. Who blackmailed me into sex right there on the snow. Or in my car. Or if I had been caught, not by cops, but someone else.

Those are just minor fantasies though. And no, I don't find the fantasies exciting enough to weave a story around them. I have never quite understood the appeal of "woman fucks cop to avoid ticket/citation" stories, so I am not going to write one.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,200 Followers
12