Naked Mother Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeenutt
Zeenutt
460 Followers

"Mom say something hot before I cum," Andy requested me as he played with his cock.

"Well Andy your momma has made up her mind. I am ready to expose for Harry's magazine. Yes honey, momma is willing to pose naked for the men's magazine." I declared with a seductive smile.

"Andy, do you know Harry has slept with each one of his nude models?" Dick pointed out.

"Oh mom, will you sleep with Harry?" Andy asked me.

"Off course not, your momma is a naughty gal but no slut. My pussy belongs to my husband, not to any Tom, Dick, or Harry. Boys can look at my pussy but not play with it." I said firmly. But I deep down I wondered if I had spoken the truth. After all Harry was incredibly sexy with a smile that could melt any woman. My husband was away and I had my sexual needs.

Andy ejaculated soon after. His friends did not take long either to spray their sperms.

"Boys do you want another round of masturbation or are you tired and exhausted?" I asked them.

"Well I don't mind but I need a 15 minute break," replied Harry.

"So guys 15 minutes later see me at the swimming pool." I announced and picked up a towel to wipe myself dry as the naked boys made their way out of my bathroom.

Minutes later the boys had all gathered outside the swimming pool. It was almost 2'o clock at night. Andy switched on the lights. The boys were clad in their underwear while I appeared in a skimpy bikini.

"Come on boys lets swim together." I said and jumped in to the water. The boys followed me. I stood up in the water to give the boy a good look at my bikini-clad figure.

"Oh my God, I am already hard." Dick stood up in the water and lowered his underwear to show his erect cock.

"The last round is going to be the hottest of them all. Guys now move out of the pool and take off your underwear." I ordered them.

They lost no time in moving out of the pool and getting rid of their underwear. As they stood naked, I smiled and made a hot demand. "Guys now I want each one of you to talk dirty about his mom, really dirty. Harry I want you to be the first."

"Wow this is getting hotter," said Dick.

"Come on Harry say all those things you've ever wanted to say to your own mom, all the dirty things."

"Fuck...my mom is a real sex bomb...I want to fuck her really hard. I want to be a real "mother fucker." Yes...yes, I want to be a "mother fucker." I want my cock in my mom's pussy."

Soon Tom and Dick got talking dirty about their moms.

I turned to Andy. I had read his mother fucking fantasies. Now I wanted him to speak up.

"What about you Andy? Don't you want to talk dirty about your mom like your friends?" I asked him with a smile.

"Mom how do I say all this." He replied rather nervously.

"Say it you mother fucker." I ordered my son. My own words had an effect on me. I was aware of the effect it would have on my own son.

"Mom, I can't. And I am no mother fucker."

"I bet you are a mother fucker in your fantasies. Come on Andy say it. I know incest is sin but incestuous fantasies are not." I reminded my son with another seductive smile as I dipped my tits in water.

"Say it Andy. Your mom is so hot, I feel like fucking her right away." Harry said to Andy.

"Did you hear what Harry just said? Just imagine momma to be in a skimpy bikini as I am right now. Now tell me what you would like to do to momma?" I asked my son with a smile as I moved my bikini-clad breasts out of the water and pointed to them.

"Oh mom, if I want to rip off your bra and panties off...strip you naked and then kiss you...lick you....suck your tits....and then drive my hard cock into your sexy pussy.....yes...yes...I want to fuck you my mom....fuck my mom naked....fuck you all night like a bitch....yes...yes...mom I want to be a mother fucker."

I got rid of my bra and tossed it out of the pool. Then I slipped my hand underwater and pulled off my panties. It was time now for me to come out of the pool, naked.

I moved forward and then first my shoulders, then a part of my tits...then the whole of my boobs, my belly, and then...finally my pussy.... and my thighs, my legs. I was out of the pool absolutely naked. Yes absolutely naked, I was fully naked in front of my son and his friends as they watched and masturbated. Yet another of my exhibitionist fantasy had come true.

As I stood wet and naked outside the pool before the boys, my son continued to talk dirty.

"Oh mom...you really look like a slut, a complete slut. You make me so hard"

Now my son had broken the promise. He was not supposed to use the word "slut" in front of his friends. It gave me an idea of how excited he must have been. I had a triumphant smile on my face as I looked at my son.

"That's all right Andy, I can understand how excited you are." I reminded my son.

The boys continued to talk dirty and ejaculated one by one.

"Just tell me friends how hot and sexy you find my mom as masturbation material." My son asked his friends.

"Yes boys...I want to know how hot I am as masturbation material. After all I am going to pose naked for a men's magazine." I asked the boys sensuously.

"Wow, 10/10...simply perfect; that is precisely why I asked you to pose naked for our magazine. You did a much better job than the sexy strip dancer we hired four years ago. And we thought we'd never get a babe as hot as that gorgeous strip dancer." That was Harry with his comments.

Tom and Dick agreed.

"Boys the party is over." I declared.

-----

July 04

-----

This is incredible. My friends and me got to see mom naked coming out of the pool. Oh God, she was simply stunning. I still can't believe the way mom entertained the boys for the masturbation party. My cock almost exploded when I blurted out my mother fucking fantasies in front of my mom. My mom has accepted Harry's offer to pose naked for his magazine. Now Harry has the reputation of having slept with each one of his nude models. I know how Harry is lusting for my mom and how my exhibitionist mom was flirting with him. Will Harry seduce mom? Will my sexy mom have sex with Harry?

-----

As I read his posts the next day, I was really aroused. I could not help whispering to myself, "Yes darling, your sexy momma will have sex with Harry. Your momma just can't wait to be a slut." This was to be my dirty secret.

To be continued...

Zeenutt
Zeenutt
460 Followers
12