Naked Mother Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeenutt
Zeenutt
463 Followers

I showered naked with the soap in my hand. The cameraman and my son looked on.

"Sexy Gal Soap", is the secret of my beauty." I declared.

The sexy, steaming hot campaign sent the sales of the soap soaring. A few websites declared me the next "Sex Goddess" and carried naked pictures of me. One website called me the ultimate MILF porn material. Yet another site called me the hottest masturbation material. I saw my son surfing those sites and masturbating. I knew what a huge turn on it was for him.

"Andy, haven't you had enough of masturbating to momma. I mean, when was the last time, you masturbated to a babe other than your mom? Your mom is not the only sex bomb whose naked pictures are available on the net. Andy, what if your mom joins the porn industry? You'd be masturbating all day and all night." I teased him.

It was not long before I had offers from the best names in the porn industry, too. Soon, I signed up with a porn film maker. I was supposed to act in only one porn film every two months. They wanted to present me as the ultimate, "Sex Goddess" and not the porn flick actress next door.

Then one day I landed up on the studios of a porn film maker with my son. A few minutes later, a good looking male porn actor removed my top and skirt. I was down to my bra and panties now.

"Andy, now ask momma some stupid questions like a real moron."

"Mom, what are you doing here?"

"Momma is shooting her first porn video here."

"What is porn mom?"

"Well, they are going to make momma naked and make love to her. Then they will make a film of momma naked making love.

"Mom, they will really make you shame-shame naked."

"Yes darling, they will really make your momma shame-shame naked."

"Mom, you are a bad girl."

"No darling, your momma is a professional shooting her first porn movie."

My co-actor took me in his arms. He kissed me before getting rid of my bra and panties. I was naked now.

Andy began to make noises.

"My mom is shame-shame naked. My mom is shame-shame naked."

"Just shut up you mother fucker and let momma shoot her porn video. Grab your cock and masturbate to momma."

My son watched me naked riding a cock. He was not the only one. The entire film crew watched it all. I smiled teasingly at my son who was masturbating.

Back home, the next day, I decided to read my son's diary.

----- July 16 -----

My sexy mom is driving me crazy now. She is porn star now. My slut mom is a porn star. And she is a hooker too. And she is right. I just have enough of masturbating to her. Mom, if only you'd let me fuck you. You are so damn sexy. It is really getting difficult for me to control me now. Seduce me mom, please. If only I could rip off my mom's bra and panties, stripping the slut naked, and go bang-bang. Off course, the slut will scream, "No Andy, I'm your mom." But I just want to lose control and go on and on till I blast my sperms in her pussy.....my mom's pussy. -----

I was wet in my pussy reading his diary. I was now split not into two but three personalities. One wanted to seduce Andy. The second wanted to tease him to the point where he just had to lose control, grab me, strip me naked and bang me. The third one still believed incest to be a sin. In any case, I was horny as hell reading what my son had noted.

I went back to my room, stripped naked and got down to masturbating. Yes, I was masturbating to my own son. Just to add to my pleasure, I decided to read some erotica. I logged on to a website with a huge stock of sizzling hot stories. I opened one story. It was a nymphomaniac enjoying a gang bang. I was fingering myself to frenzy as I read that story. I pulled out my rubber toy to masturbate myself to greater pleasure. I was now in the grip of some electrifying orgasms. The slut in me began to fantasize about a gang bang with my son and his friends.

"Yes....bang me all of you. Fuck your momma, Andy." I knew the cameras in my bedroom would record everything for Andy to watch. It only added to my pleasure. My bed sheet was a complete mess as I ended my masturbatory session.

I now knew that I wanted to enjoy a gang bang. But how could I let my son bang me? After all incest was sin. But he could watch his momma enjoy a gang bang with his friends. The thought was driving me crazy. I landed up naked in my bathroom for another round of masturbation in the shower and the bath tub. Here too, I knew my son had cameras to record his slut mom bathing naked.

The next day, I was planning for a gang bang. My son could only watch. He could not be a party to his friends banging his mom.

I called up Tom, Dick and Bob (the guy who fucked me for 200 bucks). If only Harry had not moved over to Canada. I told my son what I had planned.

"Mom will you let me join them in fucking you."

"Off course not, you can only watch and masturbate to your momma's gang bang." I reminded him smiling like a whore.

"You slut" was all he could say.

When Tom, Dick and Bob arrived, I took them to my room. I then asked them to close the door, leaving my son to watch from outside the transparent window.

"Boys, I'm going to play a babe who is not really interested in making the move. So you guys get ready to be really naughty."

Bob came up to me and began to grope my tits through me sexy top. I let out a noisy moan. He proceeded to remove my top as I smiled seductively.

Tom moved up to me and began fondling my legs and thighs before removing my mini skirt and throwing it away. I looked at my son and gave out another sexy smile.

I was reduced to just my bra and panties. Dick took me in my arms and kissed me on my lips and shoulders. Then he unhooked my bra and let it fall down. I smiled like a slut and looked at my son who was watching it all from the window. Dick was now sucking my tits. Then he moved down and began to lick my belly making it really wet.

I was now waiting for my panties to be ripped off.

"Rip my mom's panties off. Strip my mom naked." My son yelled. His words had me really aroused.

Dick pulled my panties down to my thighs. Tom pulled them down to the knees. Bob finished the job and pulled them down to my feet. I stepped out of my panties and looked at my son. I had a naughty look in my eyes.

"Bang my mom." Andy screamed as he undressed himself and took his erect cock out.

One of the boys drove his cock into my pussy. He was fucking me. After he had blasted his load out, another one slipped his hard penis inside my pussy. The boys took turns to bang me one after the other. Wave after wave of orgasms gripped me. One fucked my in my pussy. Another licked my back and ass and played with my tits. Yet another played with my legs. It was pure debauchery and pleasure. And.......my son was watching. He had a blast masturbating to his mom's gang bang.

I knew he'd write some pure filth about me in his diary. I was waiting to read the stuff.

----- July 18 -----

My God, this is incredible. My mom had the guys come over for a gang bang. She is an absolute slut. What the hell does she want? Does she want her own son to fuck her? I bet she is asking for it. -----

"Yes, yes honey, your momma is asking for it. Come Andy, lose control and fuck your mom, you moron." I whispered to myself. I was wondering if I'd done enough to make my son lose control. Another voice at the back of my mind reminded me, "Just shut up. He's your own son." But I just couldn't resist the urge to tease him more.

"I'm going to spend a couple of days naked, like a nudist." I declared to my son, the next day.

"Wow....so you are graduating from exhibitionism to nudism."

"Yeah darling" I replied back as I got rid of my gown. I had not bothered with my bra. I had not bothered with my panties either.

I walked out naked. My son followed me.

"I'm going to the beach." I spoke confidently.

I spent the next two days as a nudist. I was naked at the beach, naked in the market, naked in the neighborhood and naked at home. My son just couldn't take my eyes off me. He couldn't resist masturbating repeatedly either.

"Still masturbating to your mom, you moron. Don't you know how to fuck a woman?" I whispered to myself. I was now wondering who was closer to losing control--me or my son.

Just before the weekend, I returned to more civilized ways. I was back to wearing clothes. But they were simply too skimpy, aimed at flaunting my curves and cleavage.

----- July 20 -----

So finally my slut mom is back to wearing clothes. But they only make her look so damn hot; she is serving her curves and cleavage so generously. They are a treat for my eyes, a challenge for my self control, and a constant exercise for my cock and hands. Oh god, my mom is getting sexier by the day. I've never felt so lusty before. If the bitch wears her black bra and panties anymore, I don't think I'll be able to control myself anymore. I just go mad at the sight of her curvy shoulders and armpits. Oh God, how do I tell mom that I'm going to fuck her if she wears her sexy black bra and panties, again? My God, how pleasurable will it be--my cock in mom's pussy? Yes, I want to fuck my mom.

I bet she is asking for it. She wants her own son to see her naked and masturbate to her. She poses naked for a magazine. She dances naked for her sons and friends at a masturbation party. She invites her son to make videos of her bathing naked. She goes naked to the beach and the market place. She is a porn star and a prostitute. She wins the Mrs. Naked contest. She calls boys over for a gang bang and shows it to her own son. She masturbates naked to fantasies of her own son making her pregnant. And she talks of sin. "Incest is sin. I'm your mom darling.....huh." She is asking for it. She wants her son to fuck her. My mom wants to be mother fucked. My God, what a son fucking slut, she is. She deserves some punishment for what she has done to her own son. -----

I couldn't believe what I was reading. I was turned on like hell reading fantasies of my own son losing control and taking me. My son was going to fuck me if he found me in my black bra and panties. I did not quite know how to react. The slut in me was excited. But my brain repeated the same old words like a parrot, "What the hell is this? You are his mom and he is your son."

But the slut in me was getting more and more dominant by the minute. I walked back into my room and began to search my wardrobe. I had too many pairs of sexy black lingerie. I was wet in my pussy already. I was looking for my sexiest black bra and panties.

The dominant slut in me whispered to me, "Go ahead and seduce your son." The submissive slut cried, "I'm not going to seduce my son. But I don't mind teasing him to the point where he loses his control." Off course, the prude in me was furious at my incestuous inclinations.

I wore a sleeveless pink mini over my sexy two piece black lingerie. Then I waited, rather anxiously, for the dinner at night.

At dinner, I served my son his favorite Chinese corn soup and some Italian pasta. I included my cleavage, curves, legs and thighs for display on the menu card, all wrapped up in my pink mini. My black bra and panties made up the stuffing inside.

After we had eaten, I got up and looking rather sexily at my son got rid of my pink costume revealing my sexy black bra and panties.

"Oh my God, it's so hot. I don't need this pink little thing. Honey, how do you find momma in her black bra and panties?"

"Gorgeous and sexy as ever"

We picked up the dishes and headed for the kitchen. My eyes were glued to my son's erection. Then, gently swaying my ass, I walked away to my bedroom. My son followed me. My heart missed a beat. I stopped in front of my mirror to admire myself. My son hugged my from behind. He kissed my shoulders and neck. Then he grabbed my bra cups. He was feeling my tits through my bra.

"Naughty boy" I whispered into his ears.

He moved back a step and got rid of his boxer shorts. He was naked now. Once again, he took me in his arms. I could feel his erection against my panties. He began to lick my shoulders. Soon he was licking my back above my bra strap, then below the bra strap. His tongue found its way into my shaven armpits. Then he stepped back and unhooked my bra. He pulled out my bra and threw it away making me topless. I turned around to show him my tits. I ran my fingers over my erect nipples.

"Andy, I'm your mom." I reminded him with a sexy smile.

"I know it you slut....you son fucking slut."

"I'm no son-fucking slut."

"You are one in your fantasies, you bitch."

"Yes honey, your momma is a son-fucking slut in her fantasies. But all fantasies are not meant to be translated into reality." I replied looking at him with a seductive smile.

Andy moved up to me and took me in his strong arms. He bent down and began to lick my belly. He rotated his tongue all over my navel. Then he looked up with a naughty look in his eyes and said, "I'm going to fuck you mom." His confidence was irresistible.

"No honey, I'm your mom."

But he just would not listen. His kissing and licking got lustier. I could only moan with delight.

He slipped his hands inside my panties and poked his finger inside my pussy.

"You are wet mom. You are enjoying it you bitch. You are asking for it."

"No...I'm not you bastard."

"You are asking for it...you want your own son in your cunt."

"Just shut up."

His hands were all inside my panties, feeling my ass and the sides. I was on fire now. I was moaning with pleasure and screaming, "No, no, no, no, no"

"I can't just control myself anymore, you slut. I'm fed up of masturbating to you know. I have to fuck you now."

He dug his hands inside my ass and began to squeeze my butt with all his might. Then he bent down and began to kiss and lick my thighs. He moved up and planted a big wet kiss on my panties.

I knew he had lost control.

I was beginning to lose my control too. I needed him inside my pussy now. I let out a scream, "Pull down my panties. I need to masturbate. Make your mom naked you mother fucker."

"Mom, I did not spare your bra. I'm in no mood to spare your panties either. Know for sure, I'm going to pull your panties down."

"Do it quick. Pull down my panties. I need to be naked. I need to masturbate." I yelled.

"You bitch I'll rip your panties off. I'm not going to spare your pussy either."

He gripped my hands hard and continued to tease me by licking me all over.

"Andy, don't tease me like that, you mother fucker. I need to masturbate. Free my hands." I was begging him to free my hands. But he had a vice like grip on my hands and he just won't listen.

"You bitch...you've teased me for so long. Now get the taste of your own medicine." He was still licking me lustily.

I was starting to enjoy his licking now. Now I had completely lost control. I had by now realized that our sexual chemistry had reached a point of no return. I was now thinking of letting my son have his way. Just the thought, made my pussy incredibly wet. I was now completely taken over by lust.

"Pull down my panties. Make your mom naked. Make your mom naked. Make your mom naked. Fuck your mom you mother fucker." I was yelling now.

Andy did not lose any time in grabbing my panties. He began to play with the rim of my panties.

"Make your mom naked. Make your mom naked. Make your mom naked. Fuck your mom you mother fucker." Once again I was screaming like the slut I was.

Then in one sudden move, Andy tore my panties apart and threw them away. I was completely naked now.

Andy threw me on to the bed. I wagged my finger at him with a smile. Andy mounted me and drove his cock inside my pussy. Andy was fucking me. My own son was fucking me.

"Fuck the hell out of your mom, you mother fucker." I cried out with pleasure.

"Oh my mom, you are an absolute whore."

"Yes honey your momma is a whore, fuck your mom like a whore."

Andy was pounding me like an animal.

"Mom, say something really hot."

"Make your naked mom pregnant, you mother fucker."

"Oh mom...you've made me so damn hard, you are the whore of the century."

"Blast your load....cum inside me, you mother fucker...stroke me harder."

"Mom it is sin for a son to cum inside his mom's pussy." He reminded me my own words.

"Shut up you mother fucker. Fuck your mom. Make your mom pregnant." I yelled.

Andy was all over me, licking me, kissing me, fucking me.

"Stroke me really hard deep inside my pussy...fuck me...bang me.....you mother fucker. Fuck the brains out of your mom, you mother fucker. Fuck your mom you mother fucker."

Andy was pounding me with all his might. I was in the grip of incredibly powerful orgasms. Finally, my son blasted his semen deep inside me as I grabbed the bed sheets. The bed was all mess.

"You mother fucker, so tell me how you'd rate momma in bed?" I asked my son with a naughty smile.

"Oh mom, you are simply fabulous. You fuck like a real whore. Mom, how do you rate your son in bed?"

"Absolutely superb honey, you fucked me like a real bastard, you mother fucker. I never knew you'd be so good in bed. If only I knew." I smiled again like a whore.

"What if you knew mom?"

"I'd have jumped naked in bed with you and fucked you at the first chance given to me. But I really loved teasing you for so long. I had no clue one day I'd end up naked in bed fucking you."

"Oh mom, you are so sexy. I love you."

"I love you too honey. Come on darling, let's do it in the bathroom. Come fuck your momma in the bathroom, in the shower and the bathtub." It was my turn now to take the lead and play the seductress.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I stood naked outside the bathroom pointing my finger at my pussy.

My son got up with a huge erection. He took me in his arms and we were now under the shower. We were soon wet. Our naked bodies collided with each other.

"Mom, I just love the way you look wet and naked in the shower."

He began to suck my tits. Then he took me in his arms and we kissed like lovers. We landed up in the bathtub. Andy slipped his cock inside my pussy and got busy stroking me. Yes, my son was fucking me in the bathtub.

I knew Andy's camera was recording our lustful sucking and fucking. I had unleashed the slut in me for my mother fucker son.

After we had finished, Andy and me toweled ourselves and we moved out of the bathroom to the bedroom wrapped in our towels.

I threw myself on my bed now.

I noticed my towel slip a couple of inches down my chest. Almost half my tits were now exposed to Andy. My towel was so small that it ended barely an inch under my cunt, revealing my thighs and legs. Off course, I wasn't wearing my bra and panties under my towel.

I knew that Andy was looking lustfully at my partly exposed breasts. I decided not to fix my towel.

I was lost in my thoughts when all of a sudden Andy snatched my towel and threw it away to make me completely naked. But before I could say a word I was hit by a thunderbolt. He was deep inside my pussy fucking me with such ferocity that I was transported into a world of sexual pleasure that I had never visited before. I felt my body drown in a vast ocean of orgasms. I grasped the bed sheets with both my hands and screamed with sexual pleasure. Andy shot his semen deep inside me.

We spent the whole night fucking each other. Exhausted, we both slept naked in the same bed.

The next night, Andy talked to me.

"You know mom, I just lost control last night. I'm sorry mom."

"You are sorry. I'm not. I really enjoyed what we did last night."

"But you know mom, I'd have really loved it if you had seduced me. In fact that is what I was expecting you to do before I lost control."

"So you want momma to play the mom who seduces her son."

"Yes mom"

"Ok, just wait for a couple of minutes."

Zeenutt
Zeenutt
463 Followers