Naked Sara's Ch. 04: The Cowboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers

"Everything will be fine," Harold assured Elizabeth, patting her on the thigh under the table. "We'll take care of you and Ma. Pa and us will be looking out for any sign they might not treat you like ladies, or try to slap you or something. We're just not going to let that happen. Pa already came up with a plan to have the four of us joining in the fun, but only one of us at a time. The other three will be sitting on the outside edges of the group, with concealed guns easily within reach if we need them."

Harold was the smart brother, one that never missed an opportunity. Richard and I could tell by Elizabeth's relaxed demeanor that Harold was stroking the inside of her thighs, probably slipping a thumb up into her promised land. Elizabeth had no intentions of complaining or asking him to stop.

"One thing we should start on tonight is for Elizabeth to lick our cocks clean after we've been in her's and Ma's cunts and asses. They need to get used to tasting each other's holes, with their cum and the men's mixing together."

Richard's proposal was rational, increasing the likelihood of success. That was something Elizabeth hadn't tried yet; and Ma had only tasted her own juices on dicks that had been in her.

"We've got just over a week to plan this thing out. Elizabeth and I will need to discuss what we're going to do, and what we're going to allow them to do. Joseph, you and the boys come up with a safety plan like we talked about. The next couple of nights on the porch we're going to practice doing me and Elizabeth at the same time, and cleaning off your peckers just like Richard suggested. That's something we know might happen when they come back." Ma was already organizing things in her mind. This was going to be an interesting picnic.

****

Eleven cowhands rode into the yard on that Saturday morning. Most of them were between Richard and me in age. They sat on their horses as Ma walked off the porch in front of them; they were still trying to adjust to the unique scene. Elizabeth strode over and stood next to Ma. They gave the cowboys a chance to enjoy the view before Ma raised her hand to shade her eyes, and placed her other hand on her hip.

"Good morning," she smiled up at the boys. "My name is Sara; this is my niece, Elizabeth. My husband, Joseph, and sons Richard, Harold and Tommy are over there on the porch. Welcome to our ranch, and thank you for joining us for a picnic today."

All eyes turned to Luke. "Mrs. Burnett, Miss Elizabeth, good morning. Stumpy and Bill and I told the others that you would be... naked, and you are, just like we told them. So they can see for themselves we weren't lying about that. Would you mind telling these boys the other invitation you gave us last time? I think it would be better coming from you."

"Certainly, Luke. Elizabeth and I asked Bill and Stumpy and Luke to come back on their next day off and fuck us." There were loud murmurs among the hands. They didn't know where to look; at the ladies, at each other, at Luke, at Pa or us three boys on the porch. "We thought it would be nice if we set out the picnic on the grass between the cabin and the pond. You don't need to start fucking us right away; we can have some coffee and get acquainted while we're getting set up. Then Elizabeth and I planned out a nice day for all of us, so we hope you'll be comfortable here and stay. Tie up your horses over there on the corral fence, and come on around behind the cabin. We've got blankets laid out to sit on, so please take of your boots when you get there. I'm glad to see some of you brought extras."

With that, Ma turned and taking Elizabeth's hand walked around the back of the cabin and sat in the middle of the blankets.

The cowhands were shy and hesitant. This still seemed a little too good to be true; two nice looking ladies, sitting on blankets outdoors and stark naked, asking the cowhands to fuck them. Most normal folks would be skeptical, too. The boys took their boots off and slowly formed a wide semi-circle around the ladies; maintaining good view of their front sides. Joseph and the three sons sat on the blankets a little ways behind Ma and Elizabeth.

Ma broke the ice. "The last time you were out here, Luke, you told me you and Stumpy and Bill had never seen a naked woman before. Luke said they might have seen parts of whores naked a time or two, but no women bare-ass naked like we are. How about the rest of you? Ever seen a naked woman before?

Only one fellow off to Ma's right side raised his hand. "Yes, Ma'am. I seen my sister fairly often when she was full-growed. She'd wash in the creek by the house, then walk back to the house, no towel or nothing. I'd be sitting on the porch, and she'd just walk right in front of me, then stop and let me get a good, slow look. Then she'd go about her business. We never did anything, though, never touched each other in that way, you know."

"That's one of the things we wanted to talk about today. Since only one of you has seen a naked woman, and he didn't touch his sister, Elizabeth and I would like to start by letting you touch us all over; see what titties and asses and pussies feel like. We've got all day, so there's no real rush to get on with the fucking. Besides, leading up to it slowly makes it that much more satisfying when you cum inside us." Ma stood up; Elizabeth followed her lead.

They stood about six feet apart, with their legs spread about shoulder-width apart. "Luke, why don't you start on me, and Stumpy, go ahead over to Elizabeth," Ma ordered. Neither man hesitated. "Now, we're going to tell you what to do, so just relax. The rest of you boys should pay attention so you get the most out of the experience when it's your turn."

More murmurs and whispers; they were starting to believe this was really going to happen. "Put your hands under my titties and slowly lift them up. Stumpy, you do the same things to Elizabeth when you hear me tell Luke."

Stumpy watched Luke lift up Ma's huge tits, struggling to keep them balanced in his hands. Stumpy easily cupped Elizabeth's tits and lifted them a couple of inches. "Go ahead and squeeze the tits, gently; see what it feels like. Pinch the nipples just a little; be soft. Try to lift the tits up holding only the nipples. You're doing fine boys. You can suck on our titties if you want to, or just lick them. You don't have to do either." Ma was almost positive they'd either lick or suck the tits being offered. She was right, and didn't rush them along.

"Elizabeth and I will turn around and bend over so you can feel our asses, and see what it looks like down between our legs. You can touch whatever you like; it won't hurt anything. Take your time; we're not in any hurry." Ma leaned over and spread her cheeks so Luke so see everything. She checked to see if Elizabeth was in the same position; then Ma looked around and saw me staring at her hanging tits. She winked at me and swung them back and forth for my benefit. I'm sure the cowhands enjoyed the view as well.

Luke and Stumpy cupped the women's asses, and rubbed their hands all over. Luke got on his knees and touched Ma's asshole with one finger, then spread the lips at the bottom of her cunt. Stumpy watched, then repeated the actions on Elizabeth. She flinched slightly, but not so anyone else would really notice. The only way I knew about it was that I saw her titties jerk a little.

"Boys, just stay on your knees. We're going to turn back around and let you look closely at the front of our cunts. Stick your fingers up in there if you want. If you move them around and leave them in us long enough, you'll probably start to feel us getting wet inside. That's fine; it's supposed to happen that way. Our pussies lubricate themselves so it won't hurt either of us when we fuck." Ma stood in front of Luke with her legs spread wide and her hands on her hips. "Stumpy and Luke, you don't have to do it if it makes you uncomfortable. We thought you might like to see what they looked like up close and in daylight."

Luke had an easy time exploring Ma's cunt; Stumpy had to spread Elizabeth's dark pubic hairs before he got a good look. When they stuck their fingers in, both women responded with moans and moved their hips around. "A little deeper, please, Stumpy. Put your fingers in a little farther; it feels really good." Elizabeth was helping him work his hand in farther and kept her eyes open so she could see the other cowhands watching her. Ma told her often that was one of her favorite parts of getting fucked by strangers. Apparently Elizabeth was starting to enjoy it, too.

Ma smoothed Luke's hair back gently. "That was very nice, Luke. You did just fine. Let's give your friends a chance. Does anyone else want to touch us?"

A boy about my age scrambled over to Ma. Another one, maybe a little older than Richard, stood before Elizabeth. We were pleasantly surprised when Elizabeth took the lead and asked their names. After brief introductions, Elizabeth placed the cowboy's hands on her tits. "Do you remember what Stumpy did?" she teased. "Well, let's do the same thing. Touch anywhere you want to. Ready, Aunt Sara?" Ma smiled back at her and they began again.

Ma and Elizabeth went evenly through the rest of the cowhands; Elizabeth offered to take the eleventh one. Ma lay back on the blanket and spread her legs for the sun to warm her (and to give the other cowboys something to stare at while they waited; their cum dripping out). Cowboy number 11 thanked Elizabeth and backed away slowly.

"Why don't you boys gather around in front of us? We're going to show you what's what on a woman, and answer any questions. Don't be embarrassed to ask because the cowhand next to you probably is wondering the same thing." Ma waited until the men formed a semi-circle around the women's feet. Elizabeth looked over at Ma for the next step.

"We're going to teach you about titties and pussies, and what feels good to a woman. This is the same thing I taught my boys; they'd never seen a naked woman before me, either." Ma and Elizabeth proceeded to tell them about the aureoles and nipples, explaining what felt good and what hurt. They both lay back with their knees in the air, and pulled their pussy lips apart. As Ma talked about the inner and outer lips, the clitoris and other areas of interest, they pointed everything out so the cowhands could see. Many of them moved forward for a better view. When they finished, Ma answered a few basic questions. I don't think the visitors knew enough about women to know what to ask. My brothers and I had no idea the first time, either.

After the lesson was over, Ma sat up and told the cowboys, "Why don't you gentlemen strip down and skinny dip in the pond. It'll cool you down before we start fucking."

The youngest one was hesitant. "You mean, strip down bare-ass naked, Ma'am?"

"Why, of course. You've been watching my niece and I strutting around naked all morning. You touched our pussies and tits. No reason to get bashful now. Besides, it's not like we've never seen peckers before!" The family got a chuckle when all of them stood and turned their backs to the women, then stripped down. They hurried the few yards to the pond; dicks of different sizes and shapes flopping around as they went. There were two black cowboys Elizabeth showed a special interest in when they were feeling her. She'd seen many blacks in Maryland, but never a naked one. She told us later she was just very curious to see whether their bodies were different than ours.

They were all more relaxed when they came back and sat in front of the women; some didn't even try to cover themselves. Ma started by asking, "Have any of you ever tasted pussy before, like when you were with a whore, maybe?"

They all stared at her and shook their heads.

Stumpy mumbled, "I never heard of such a thing. What do you mean by tasted?"

Elizabeth took the lead again. "You put your face between our legs and start licking and sucking. That's a good way to get a woman excited about fucking you. We can tell you what to do, what feels good on us. If you're not comfortable doing it, my cousins can show you the first time."

The young cowhand moved quickly to get between Elizabeth's legs. Stumpy crawled over between Ma's. Both women lay back and pulled their lips apart. Ma said, "Now, just start out easy. Do little kisses on our thighs and around the outside of our cunts. Then, kiss the insides, and see whether you like the taste. You don't have to continue if you don't want to." The men followed Ma's instructions; the young one took to it anxiously, while Stumpy was more cautious.

"Now what, Mrs. Burnett," the young one was ready to keep going.

Ma laughed, "You boys can call us Sara and Elizabeth. Since we're both bare-ass naked and you're all getting ready to fuck us, it doesn't seem like there's any point in being formal!".

"Yes... Sara, I guess you're right about that."

"Elizabeth will tell you what she likes, and I'll tell Stumpy what I'd like him to do to me. Every woman is a little bit different; so don't be afraid to ask when you're with another woman. If you hear either of us moaning or squealing, don't worry about it. That's pretty normal for a lot of women, too. It means you're doing it right; you're doing it just right." Ma looked up at Stumpy, and he was ready to go, too.

The women told them where to lick, what to suck on, and Ma wanted Stumpy to "nibble" on her clit a little. She reminded him that was the bump sticking out at the top of her cunt, as she'd showed them earlier. Ma pulled her knees back and out and started responding to Stumpy almost right away. Elizabeth was fondling the back of the boy's head and moving her hips up and down. I saw her looking over his shoulder at the other cowhands, glad to see they were still watching.

Ma came first, and let us all know about it, howling as usual. Elizabeth followed about two minutes later; she wanted to make sure no one had any doubts about her, either. The men backed away and looked down at the women's crotches where they'd just been.

"I guess we're ready to get fucked now! Stumpy, why don't you be the first to do Elizabeth? You can come over and do me, if you'd like." Ma motioned to the young fellow to switch positions with Stumpy. He was hesitant again; Ma understood. She asked the rest of the cowboys, "How many of you have never been with a woman, I mean actually fucked a woman before?"

He shyly raised his hand, as did six of the others. He looked over his shoulder at his friends, then told Ma, "I guess we're all a little scared, to tell you the truth, Mrs. Burn... Sara. We weren't sure until we got here that you really meant what you told Luke and them. I think we all want to do it, and you're both real pretty and all, but we just don't have much experience. Well, some of us don't have any at all." He hung his head, a bit embarrassed.

Ma raised his chin to look her in the eye. "What's your name, cowboy?"

"William, Ma'am. Only they call me Little Billy so I don't get confused with Bill. Besides, I'm the youngest. I just turned eighteen two months ago, Ma'am. I reckon that's why they call me Little Billy." He was still blushing.

She reached down and took hold of his pecker. "Well this sure ain't the reason they call you little! This is a very respectable dick. Why don't you lay on top of me and I'll guide this nice looking penis inside of me? We'll just take our time while your friends watch. You boys should not be surprised if you don't last very long; if you don't have much experience, you're likely to cum right away. It's normal, so don't worry about it. There are enough peckers here that I doubt Elizabeth and I will get bored. Come on, Little Billy, let's stick it in and get started."

Billy lay on top of Ma as she pushed his stiff penis in her. "Now, just go up and down; move your pecker back and forth, but try not to pull all the way out. If you do, we can fix it easily, so don't be upset."

He did as she said. Elizabeth pulled Stumpy up inside her and they started fucking, too.

Loud enough for all to hear, Ma said, "That's good, Billy. That's really good, just keep doing that." In less than a minute, Billy grunted and lay still, looking into Ma's face.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked.

Billy took a moment before responding. "I never... I didn't know... I mean, god that was really great, Mrs. Burnett. Sara. Now that I know, I'd like to be able to do that more often, a lot."

Ma laughed and hugged him, "You can have another turn with me or Elizabeth before you leave. Everyone is welcome to do it a second time if you'd like. Let someone else climb on top of me now. You can fuck me any time; you did just fine, especially for it being the first time." She wanted to boost his spirits, knowing the rest of the cowboys were probably going to be quick shots, too. She also knew they'd last longer the second time, if they wanted to try it again. I couldn't imagine any of them would want to pass up that kind of offer.

Luke was the next one in line for Ma. One of the black cowhands moved on top of Elizabeth. She was smiling up at him as she placed his dick in position; a new adventure. Two more men did her before the second black one got between her legs. He took some extra time to play with her tits; she fondled his dick and ball sack while she waited for him to fuck her. It didn't appear she was in any hurry, though.

Ma was sitting up, watching as Elizabeth finished fucking number eleven. She thanked him as he rolled off of her and got up. "Well, Aunt Sara, should we feed these men now. I'm pretty sure they've worked up an appetite by now," she smirked.

"Why don't we all go skinny dipping together before we eat. Maybe a couple of these cowhands might be willing to scrub us off while we're in the water," Ma suggested.

Little Billy and one of the black hands, Luther, walked Elizabeth to the water, about waist deep. They got their hands wet and began rubbing her tits, one cowboy on either side. Luther scrubbed her pussy first, while Little Billy rubbed her ass. Then Luther suggested they switch so Billy could play with her pussy.

Luke and the other black cowboy, Zeke, each used two hands to scrub Ma's titties. They all got a good laugh out of that. We could see Ma squat down a bit so that Luke could reach up between her legs and wash her out. Zeke was busy rubbing a tit with one hand, and fondling her ass with the other. Luke pointed to Ma's pussy, and the two men swapped their respective areas of attention.

Everyone ducked under and got their hair wet before returning to the grassy area for the picnic. Pa and the three of us had been carrying the food out from the cabin while the ladies were getting washed. We watched as they walked to the blankets and sat down. I especially liked watching Elizabeth's wet pubic hair glistening in the bright desert sun.

After the women and the guests started eating, the four of us stripped and went into the pond to wash and cool off as well. As we rejoined the group for lunch, Ma was describing what happened with the outlaws, and how she decided to stay naked and have sex with us throughout the day. Some of them looked puzzled.

Finally, Little Billy asked the question they probably all had on their minds. "Mrs., uh, Sara, do you mean you let... you, uh, fucked your own boys? I never heard of a son doing his ma before."

Ma and Elizabeth giggled. "Yes, Billy. I do them at least once a day. So does Elizabeth, now. After the outlaws made them watch me get fucked, and then made my husband and my sons do things to me while the men watched and laughed at us, I decided there was no reason we shouldn't do it." Ma paused, trying to decide whether to share additional information, then continued. "A few weeks back, Apaches caught us off guard, and they did me, too."

MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers