Naked Sara's Ch. 03: Apaches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers

She was still resting on her elbows with her ass in the air when two Apaches grabbed her under the arms and pulled her to the porch. Another was throwing ropes over the rafters outside. They were going to hang us before they escaped!

Ma's hands were tied behind her back, and they positioned her under the rafter between the two center support beams. She looked over at me and shouted, "I love you, Tommy. Don't be afraid." We'd been told during several trips into town that Apaches admired courage, and the worst thing you could do if they got you was to show fear.

It took everything I had not to cry out. My pecker hurt like hell; I was certain it was bleeding, too.

Two of them pulled the ropes down in front of Ma, one on either side. But they didn't make nooses. Each one held up a big tit, and jiggled them hard, chattering and laughing with the others.

They took the ropes from above and began wrapping them tightly around the titties, starting from the chest outward. I watched the fronts bulging out and turning red; even from where I was I could see the nipples popping out farther than I'd ever noticed before. Ma struggled a little from the pain, but did not scream or cry out. I could also see she had her teeth clenched and her lips pushed together hard.

When they finished wrapping her tits until only a couple of inches were visible on each, two men behind her pulled on the ropes from either side! She was soon dangling by her tits from a rope on each one, pulled a little to the outsides to separate them. It was very strange to see her nipples pointed in different directions. By the time she was about six inches off the ground, they looped two more ropes around her ankles and pulled them to the support posts.

Ma was hanging by her tits with her legs pulled wide apart. Cum was dripping out of her into a puddle on the porch. One of the men pointed to it and said something, causing laughter all around. She still hadn't screamed, but I could tell she was very worried now. Were they going to cut us up? We'd also heard about their prisoners being skinned alive and then roasted while they were still breathing. I almost passed out; I did not want to see what that looked like, and I prayed they killed me first so I wouldn't have to watch Ma. One of the old timers told us the Apaches tortured the women first while the men looked on; it made the men feel helpless and impotent just before they were tortured to death, too.

An Apache appeared from the shed carrying a thick leather strap we used to secure horses when they were getting shod. This was cause for cheering and more laughter. He handed the strap to the leader and backed off the porch. I watched as he started pelting her ass, stroke after stroke.

Each one made her push her cunt out and pulled harder on her tits. Ma gasped and moaned with every stroke, but didn't yell. I could see tears streaming down her cheeks, though.

After about 18 or 20 strokes, he moved around to the front of the porch, and started whipping her tits. They looked like they were about to burst anyway from being tied so tight and her yanking on them when he whipped her ass. The visible portions turned redder, then dark purple. The nipples would start to slowly recover and pop back out before they were hit again and again. By now there were small cracks and trickles of blood. Ma just hung her head and waited for the blows. I hoped her tits were numb by now; I had no way to imagine her pain.

The Apache in charge moved away from the porch a step or two. He didn't hesitate before he lashed hard up between her legs; I could hear the splat of the cum squishing out of her when it hit.

This time Ma could not keep from crying out; he slapped it over and over. Each stroke was as hard as the one before, causing her to yelp in time with his blows. Her cunt and inner thighs were now almost the same color as the tips of her tits.

The Indian had a huge, cruel grin; he was enjoying this. He probably would have kept whipping her until she had no cunt left; he and his men had already had their share of her pussy, so why save it for the next man, or men?

The only thing that made him stop was the lookout shouting a warning. The dust cloud indicated someone would be here in 20-30 minutes. Their band was too small to fight soldiers; they would wait until there were more Apaches, and they could set up an ambush.

Before they left, the leader strode over to me, and started whipping my ass, too. This drove my pecker up and down the fence post; I gritted my teeth and tried not to pass out. When he jumped on his horse and rode away with the others, I looked over at Ma. Her head hung low on her chest; maybe she was lucky enough to pass out when her pain got to be too much. I could tell she was still alive; her chest moved slightly as she breathed. I called out to her, but she didn't answer right away. So I watched to see who was coming.

"Ma, it's Pa and the boys. Ma, can you hear me? It's Pa. We're going to be alright! Can you hear me, Ma?" I yelled. She lifted her head about half way, looked in my direction and nodded slightly.

"I'm fine. I'm going to be just fine," I barely heard her whisper. Then her head sagged to her chest again.

As soon as Pa saw Ma strung up spread-eagle on the front porch, he slapped the horses into a dead run. In just minutes, he was off the wagon and ready to cut Ma down.

She heard him run up, and whispered, "Wait, Joseph. Not yet. We have to do this easy or it'll hurt worse. Undo my legs first, and let them hang straight down for a minute so the blood starts to circulate again."

He had Richard cut one leg loose and gently lower it while Pa did the other one. Now Ma was swinging slightly back and forth from her tits. "Wait a minute until I stop swinging, and then very slowly lower me 'til my feet are flat on the ground."

When Pa and Richard loosened the ropes holding her up, she dropped not quite an inch. That's when she screamed; Ma had been able to hold it in until the Indians left; now she could scream and cry all she wanted.

Harold and Elizabeth scrambled over to untie me. As Harold helped pull me away from the post, Elizabeth knelt down and gently lifted my pecker up to examine it! She was holding and looking closely at my penis. "You've got quite a few splinters, but it's not too bad. I'll get some tweezers." She ran behind Ma, paused to notice she was still swinging by her tits, and went inside and started rummaging around.

Pa finally had Ma flat on her feet. He quickly untied her hands, and she rubbed her wrists to restore circulation there, too. "Now that the weight is off them, let's let my tits be for a few minutes." Ma staggered over to the chair on the porch and eased herself down, dragging the ropes with her.

Harold led me back toward the cabin just as Elizabeth was coming out with the tweezers and a needle! "Lay him out in the sunlight, Harold, so I can see what I'm doing," she said.

He sat on my arms; Richard came over to sit on my legs, and said, "This would not be a good time to be jumping around or squirming!"

Elizabeth lifted my penis and started working on the splinters. From the concentration on her face, it looked no different than if she were digging stickers out of a dog's paw. It took almost 15 minutes before she announced, "I think I got them all." She moved my pecker around to different angles in the sunshine to see if there were any more. This cousin I had only just met was calmly handling my penis. I never expected that to happen, but I'm sure she hadn't either. Richard and Harold helped me to my feet. "You might want to leave your pants off for a little while. It may be pretty sore, and you don't want anything rubbing on it." I pulled my pants all the way off and stood there in my undershirt.

Now that Elizabeth had seen it up close, I saw no reason to be shy about letting it hang down for a day or two.

Up on the porch, Elizabeth was helping Ma untie the knots around her tits. Just like she did with me, she was taking her time, being as gentle and steady as she could. Ma grabbed onto the seat of the chair like she was going to snap it in two, and just let out a long "Ayeee!" It must have hurt like hell; from the looks of them, much worse than my pecker.

"Get some salve," Elizabeth said to Pa. He ducked in the cabin and came back with a jar. "Richard and Harold, come up here and help me while your Pa tends to Tommy. Uncle Joseph, can you get Tommy to lay up here on the other side of the porch? I'll put some salve on him after I get done with Aunt Sara. As you can see, she has a lot more places to work on right away."

She then turned to Richard and Harold. "Get on either side of Aunt Sara. Take a small bit of this salve on the tip of a finger. Touch it very, very gently to the cracks in her breasts. Let's start with that." With the size of Ma's tits, they'd be there awhile. Then addressing Ma, "Aunt Sara, if you could slide down a little and spread your legs, I'll put some of this on your vagina."

As I lay on the porch, I could see them all working on Ma. The boys were gently stroking the cracks on her tits. Elizabeth was on her knees examining Ma's cunt. I could see her tug a little on Ma's lips, and reach in with the other hand to touch it with the salve. If my pecker had not been full of splinter holes, I probably would have gotten really hard watching them fix Ma, especially seeing Elizabeth digging around in Ma's pussy.

When Elizabeth was satisfied that Ma had salve in all the right places, she turned her attention to me. Kneeling beside me, she took my penis in her hands and gently started rubbing the salve up and down, looking closely to make sure it went where the splinter holes were. She took about 10 minutes to work on my pecker, never seeming to be shy or embarrassed about it. If it weren't so sore, I'm sure I would have gotten hard and shot all over her face; it was that close.

Perhaps a half hour after they all backed up to let the salve work its way into Ma, she looked at Elizabeth and said, "I think it would help if I just sat in the pond for awhile. The cool water should make it stop stinging so much." She struggled to her feet and started off the front of the porch. The rope marks around her tits made them look like wood screws.

"Would you like company, Aunt Sara?" Elizabeth asked.

Ma smiled back at her. "That would be nice. That would be very nice." Elizabeth took one of Ma's arms around her shoulder, and helped her walk down to the water. I must have dozed off for awhile.

I woke up to see Ma sitting back in the chair, still soaking wet. She generally let the desert air dry her off. This time I'm sure she didn't want anything rubbing against her skin.

Elizabeth and Harold were inside fixing supper. Richard and Pa were sitting on the porch at Ma's feet, just looking at her. Pa realized he almost lost her today.

She was explaining to them what had happened, how it happened; they jumped me from behind and she ran out of the cabin and saw seven of them around the yard. "I put my hands up, trying to tell them to wait or stop, not to hurt Tommy," she said. Ma rested her head against the back of the chair and continued. "I showed them my titties, Joseph. I held them up in each hand, juggled them so they'd notice how big they are. I thought sure that would be a distraction. But they stood still, not sure what I meant, I guess. So I got on my knees and showed them my ass and pussy. I waved to them to come over and do me. I reached under and pulled my lips apart to show them I was wet and wanted them. I thought sure if they could see that I would gladly fuck them and make them feel good they would leave us."

"Their leader finally understood. He gave Tommy to another Indian to tie up, then came up from behind me and squeezed my cunt. He slapped it really hard. Then I wiggled it for him so he could see I wanted more. I thought, as long as I can keep them busy with my pussy, or my ass or my mouth, they'll forget about Tommy." She looked over at me and smiled.

"Then one of them saw you coming back, I guess. The leader shouted something, and the next thing I know I'm hanging by my tits with my legs spread out and tied. He was beating my ass with that strap," she nodded to where they left it on the ground. "Every time he hit me, it jerked harder on my tits and pulled my legs wider. I don't know how many times he hit me. Then he started whipping my tits, harder and harder. I thought they were going to explode! But, it made me cum, Joseph. And he worked on my cunt, lashing up into me. I could see their puddle of cum below my crotch. What was left in there got slapped out with the strap. I know it doesn't sound right, but whipping my pussy made me cum twice more. As much as it hurt, and I as much as I wanted to scream my head off, it still made me cum!" Ma looked at Pa to see if he understood.

"You showed up just in time. I don't believe they would have any second thoughts about skinning us. They were just trying to make my skin, especially my tits and pussy, as sensitive as possible before they did it." Ma leaned back against the chair; we all sat quietly until Elizabeth came to the door to say that supper was ready.

Pa helped Ma get inside; Richard helped me to my feet. We sat at the table looking at each other. Pa broke the silence. "I'm glad everyone is alive; I'm sorry you got hurt so badly, though," looking at me, then across at Ma.

Elizabeth sat next to Harold, across from me. "Aunt Sara and I had a good talk down at the pond. When we first got back here, I was just focused on helping Tommy and Aunt Sara. Only after we'd been at the pond for awhile did I have a chance to get frightened; I mean, very frightened. I never saw anything like this before; I didn't know people did this kind of thing to other people. I realized what Aunt Sara had been trying to tell me; life out here is just day-to-day. You're never sure if you'll see the next sunrise." She looked at me, then around the table.

"I told Aunt Sara I could see why she went naked, and why it didn't matter who saw her that way. Out here, it doesn't make any difference whether you have clothes or not; if someone wants to... to... uh, fuck you, there's not much you can do about it. So you might as well be naked and save them the trouble of stripping you down." She smiled at Ma.

"And like she said, sex is sex. It doesn't really matter who's on you, or in you. I've watched all of you do your Ma. I never heard of such things before; not something that ever comes into the conversation in Baltimore. She told me a pecker is a pecker, regardless of who it belongs to, it's still going to be a pecker. And one way or another, that pecker, all of them actually, will do everything possible to get in a... pussy, or an ass... or a mouth. Since I've got all three, it's only a matter of time before one finds its way inside of me, too. I understand that now, Aunt Sara."

She and Ma smiled at each other; Ma seemed proud of her. "I'm not ready for that to happen, not just yet. But I need to start thinking about it. If I could leave, I probably would, I'm so frightened, especially when Aunt Sara told me more about what the Apaches usually do to their captives. But you are the only family I have left; and I have nowhere else to go."

"We're proud to have you as part of our family," Ma whispered to her. "You took over and tended to me and Tommy when we needed it most. You more than proved your value to all of us today. We love you, Elizabeth. Thank you for coming to find us."

Tears were streaming down Elizabeth's face; her lips were trembling. "Thank you; I guess I'm glad to be here, too. But I am scared, so please be patient until I get used to this country, and the things and people here that can hurt, or kill, me or us. Like I said, I don't think I'm ready yet to do all the sex things you folks do. But this afternoon, I held Tommy's... penis in my hand. I nursed your... your pussy, too. Those things weren't as bad or frightful as I imagined they might be. I just did it because it had to be done; you were both hurt badly. I didn't have time to stop and think about where you were hurt, or that what I was touching I had never touched before. Well, except my own, of course. I never even touched that other man's penis; he just stuck in then left."

"I'm trying to say that I realize I'm going to have to make changes; try things I never tried, and do things I never even imagined before I got here. But I'm sure I'll be alright if I do a little bit at a time. I'm sure I can do whatever needs to be done to help around here, and I know that means... getting used to having sex, too. Aunt Sara said we could talk every day; that I could ask questions and learn from her the same way Miss Mary Jane taught her. She said that you all would be patient, too, and teach me about men." The four of us nodded our agreement; none of us were sure at that point whether she would ever be able to do anything like that, or if she did, whether she would be comfortable. We had no way of knowing whether other women liked getting fucked as much as Ma did. We also didn't know if other women did it in front of other people, or out in the open, or what the normal circumstances were. We only knew about Ma.

"Aunt Sara told me I need to start by being comfortable with myself, my own body. And I have to learn to be comfortable having others look at it. I don't really know if I have a nice body, or a normal body. I saw other women occasionally when I was growing up; but I never discussed what was good, or what men wanted or anything like that. But it's the only body I have, so I've got to live with what I was given." We all broke out in laughter.

Pa broke in, saying "You're right about that, Elizabeth. It's too late for any of us to get new ones." Both Ma and Pa had always been good about trying to make folks feel at ease around them.

"Well, Uncle Joseph. We all have to start somewhere. I don't know how long it will take, or even if I can do... if I can, uh, fuck very well at all. But I have to find out some time, and I know that. I can't do it tonight, or tomorrow, or probably even next week. I just don't know. I talked to Aunt Sara, and I'm ready to at least take the first step." She looked over at Ma, who nodded her encouragement.

"Let's all go outside," Ma said. "We can clean up later." Elizabeth led the way; Richard helped Ma to the door and the chair on the porch. "Everybody have a seat on the porch." So we all lined up, sitting on the edge of the porch. Everyone except Elizabeth. She walked out about 10 feet in the yard and turned around. She was visibly shivering.

"Well, Uncle Joseph, Aunt Sara, boys. It's time you got to know me, I mean... see me... or, find out who I am. I need to find out who I am, too. Please bear with me while I work my way through this." It was still light outside; probably a couple hours before sundown.

Elizabeth looked at each of us with an uneasy smile. She looked down and started unbuttoning her dress! When she got to the bottom one she hesitated for just a moment, looked up at us, took a deep breath. She eased out of the dress, and let it fall to the ground next to her.

Another deep breath and she untied the chemise. Another deep breath and she pulled it up over her head. "Now comes the really hard part." Another deep breath, then two, then a third. She put a thumb into each side of her pantaloons, and slid them to the ground! She was already barefoot, so there was nothing left to remove.

She stood in front of us, with her hands held tightly against her sides, fighting the natural urge for a woman to cover herself. She looked at Pa, then Harold, all the way down the line to Ma, sitting in the chair.

This was only the second woman's body we'd ever seen. Elizabeth was thinner than Ma. Her hips and tummy were very slim; the tummy actually curved in a bit instead of out. Her titties were a lot smaller, maybe a little bigger than the size of Pa's two large fists when he held them together. But they appeared firm, sticking almost straight out, instead of sagging on her chest like Ma's huge ones. Her areoles were only an inch or two across; her nipples were stubbier.

MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers