Naked Sara's Ch. 03: Apaches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers

Our eyes then focused on her crotch. Ma's hair was light, and so were her pubic hairs. They were light enough and thin enough to easily see the contours of her pussy without being really close. Elizabeth had long, very dark brown hair. Her pubic hair was also dark, and thick; just a dark patch, an upside-down triangle where her thighs met her stomach.

Even as bright as it still was outside, we could not really see her cunt. I'm sure the other boys were wondering the same thing: how long would it be until we got a chance to see what it looked like up close? Did it have the same lines and creases as Ma's, or were all women different.

Did she have a large or small clitoris? Did they all smell the same and taste the same? Was her's as sensitive to licking and sucking as Ma's? "Why don't you turn around and let everyone see your backside, honey?" Ma asked.

She slowly turned until she was facing away. She looked very nice from the rear, too. Her shoulders and back and legs were very smooth; no sags in back, either. Ma's butt hung down a little past her thighs, no doubt a factor of age. Pa told us once that everyone, even men, started to droop a little as they got older. Ma told us shortly after her arrival that Elizabeth was twenty-one.

Elizabeth's rear end was tight and almost perfectly rounded. We could clearly see the line between her butt and her thighs. She turned back to face us, starting to relax a little more; her arms were no longer pinned to her sides.

"Well, boys, now you've seen your second naked woman!" Ma said. Elizabeth reached down to pick up her clothes. Her titties didn't dangle like Ma's; but they still looked very nice hanging down, almost like large, rounded funnels. She took her time picking everything up; maybe she remembered what I'd said about watching Ma's tittles hanging down. She walked over and handed her clothes to Pa.

"Please put these away somewhere before I get scared and change my mind, Uncle Joseph." He took the clothes from her and went into the cabin. I even surprised myself when I blurted out, "So does that mean you're going to stay naked all the time, like Ma?"

"Yes. I gave Uncle Joseph my clothes so I could not go back and hide behind them anymore. I'm out here in the middle of nowhere, with just my family. And even if strangers stop by, who cares if I'm naked? Who am I kidding; I'll probably run and hide the first few times! Aunt Sara said I have to learn not to worry about being seen naked, or having people look when I walk past. She said they don't see naked women very much, so they'll probably stare at my... titties and my... cunt. But that's fine, let them stare. I'm starting to learn how to talk more freely, too, as you probably noticed." Elizabeth was getting more relaxed now, almost giddy.

I looked over at Ma, and back at Elizabeth. "I hope you don't mind, but we stared at Ma for a long time before we got used to seeing her naked all the time. One night at dinner, she even put her titties up on the table so we could get a closer look." Ma started laughing, and nodded her head.

"Go ahead and stare, Tommy. You all need to get used to seeing me bare-ass naked, and I have to get comfortable with you, or anyone else, staring at me."

Ma noticed even my sore dick was starting to react to her standing there with nothing on. "I can see this has had an effect on all three of you, and probably your Pa, too. I'll be too sore for awhile to let you fuck me like usual, so we need to try something different until then.

Harold, please go get our blanket for the porch, and bring out a small container of lard." When he returned, Ma said, "Elizabeth, you're welcome to stay and watch us again tonight or go inside if you're the least bit uncomfortable. Harold, take off your clothes and lie down on the blanket, face up."

Harold did as he was told. Elizabeth helped Ma get out of her chair and move over to sit on the porch beside Harold. Ma reached over to get the lard Harold brought out. Elizabeth took the lard from her, and asked, "What do you want me to do?"

Ma asked her, "Do you want to do this now, or would it be better just to watch until you're ready?"

"I'm not ready to fuck anyone yet. But I've already held Tommy's penis and rubbed your cunt. So I can at least go that far I think."

"Alright, then. Let's give it a try. When I get on my hands and knees, you'll need to rub lard around my asshole. We usually smear cum from my pussy before they butt fuck me. We can't use my cunt tonight, so we'll use lard." When Ma was in position, Elizabeth spread her cheeks and started gently rubbing the lard around Ma's hole.. I was sitting on the edge of the porch not more than four feet away, and had a great vantage point.

"That feels really good," Ma told her. "Now, get more lard, and start working your fingers inside. Start with one, then two. You have small hands, so try to stretch my hole with four of your fingers in my ass. If you get it in deep enough, say, up to your knuckles, the peckers slide in much easier when it's time." Elizabeth moved her fingers in small circles, adding lard as she went, until she was able to put four fingers in and turn them around like unlocking a lock with a key. With her arms reaching out to Ma's ass, I had a wonderful, up close look at Elizabeth's titties. I was staring when she looked over and saw me; she smiled and looked back at Ma's ass, but didn't try to cover her titties so I couldn't see. She wanted me to stare!

When Ma felt her ass was ready, she asked Elizabeth to help her get on top of Harold. She straddled him, knees on either side. "Now, can you help guide his penis in for me, Elizabeth? Are you comfortable doing that?" she asked.

"I think so, Aunt Sara. I'll try." She leaned down and took Harold's pecker in one hand, spread Ma's cheeks with the other, and took aim as Ma eased herself down. She moved the head of his dick around gently, until it disappeared in Ma's ass.

Elizabeth leaned back and nodded at Ma; it was ready for her to go all the way down on Harold.

"Richard, you and Tommy come over here in front of me so you can see better. I think you should wait awhile until you do this, Tommy. As you know, my ass is much tighter than my cunt, and it would probably not feel good on you right now. I can lick you when I finish with Pa and your brothers; we'll see if you're too sore for that." After we were situated in front of her, and Elizabeth right next to them, Ma started slowly rocking back and forth on Harold. Even though it was small movements, her huge tits couldn't stay still.

Richard and I looked at each other; we had the same thought at the same time. Elizabeth sat with her knees together on the ground. It would still be awhile before we found out what was behind that dark triangle.

"My tits are still very sore, but this way I can fuck without moving them too much or having anyone laying on me. It still feels really nice, though, relaxing after such a rough day."

Elizabeth was watching intently, enjoying Ma's tits rolling almost as much as we did it seemed.

When Ma reminded me of our rough day, I looked around the yard, almost in a panic. The old timers say you never saw an Apache until it was too late. Were they watching us now? What would they do when they saw that Elizabeth was naked all the time, too? She said she wasn't yet ready to be fucked; but I knew the Apaches would not care about that. If they caught her, they would fuck her. And then what? I turned back to watch Ma's slowly rolling huge tits, and to stare at Elizabeth's perky, protruding titties. I wanted to concentrate on something besides the Apaches who may be watching us.

MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers