Naked Sara's Ch. 05: Social Calls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers

They dragged her around to my side of the wagon by her hair. Then each of us had our arms pinned behind us. Men took turns slapping our tits until they were bright red. They spanked our cunts until they stung; we were going to be really sore when they got around to fucking us. Elizabeth remembered what I told her, and didn't kick or try to get away. She was incredibly brave.

The Mexicans pushed us to the ground and held us down while they took turns fucking us. After the third one, they didn't hold us anymore; we weren't resisting, just letting them go ahead and do what they wanted.

They rolled me over on my stomach, pulling my cheeks open wide. Nobody bothered to lubricate it, so it really hurt when the first one jammed it in me. I screamed and pounded my fists in the dirt, but didn't deny them the pleasure of fucking my ass. I watched as they brutally flipped Elizabeth over and held her down while the first one fucked her butt. I could see tears in her eyes, but she laid there and let them do it. After the first one, it would be easier with cum in our asses.

They rolled us back over and fucked our cunts again. By that time we were limp and really sore all over. Our tits were starting to bruise, our pussies and asses throbbed, so we just lay there with our legs apart and let them keep fucking us. They left us there in the dirt while they stopped to eat dinner. Nobody offered us anything but water.

One of the Mexicans stood in front of me and pulled his pecker out. He said something I didn't understand. The leader pointed at it; all he said to me was, "Suck." That was plain enough. I got on my knees and put his dick in my mouth. I could taste pussy and ass, but didn't know if it was mine or Elizabeth's, or some of both.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched them yank Elizabeth to her knees and stick a dick in front of her. She started sucking right away. We did all of them, probably twice each, though I can't be sure.

We sat on the ground after sucking all those men; they gave us a couple of tortillas and some more water. I called over to the leader. "Pee. Pee, please." I didn't know how much English he understood.

He got up and walked to the edge of the clearing, about 20 feet away, and pointed to the dirt. "Here, pee here," he said. "Pee here, we watch." He understood more than I thought.

I walked over to him and started to squat. He grabbed my elbow, turned me around and shook his head. "No, stand here. Pee." Now I understood him. I faced the group of men, stood with my legs spread so I didn't pee on my feet, pulled my lips apart and peed in the sand. I watched as cum dripped out of my cunt and ass onto the dirt below, too. I shook a little bit to dry it off before I went back to my place.

The leader pointed to Elizabeth. "Now, you. Here." She looked at me, then got up and went where I'd been. I noticed she stepped in my puddle of pee and cum, but didn't seem to care. Her tits were bruised, and when she spread her lips to pee, I could see her cunt was still red. She winced as she peed; it must have hurt. Cum dripped out of her, too. Elizabeth went back and lay down with her legs spread wide, expecting the fucking to resume. This made the men laugh at her.

To make sure we didn't try to get away, they staked us to the ground overnight. They had our arms and legs spread wide, and a couple of the men fucked us in the middle of the night. When I woke up, I could smell coffee. I couldn't move much; we were still tied. I looked over to see how Elizabeth was doing; she was just waking up, too.

"Putas," they called out. I knew enough Spanish to recognize the word for whore.

The leader pointed at both of us, one then the other, back and forth. "Si, putas," he sneered, "Naked whores, good tits, huh?"

"You naked. You act like putas, like us fucking you, no?" he asked. I wasn't sure how to respond, so I nodded in agreement, hoping it was the right answer. It wasn't.

"You like fucking? Putas!" He signaled something to one of the men by the fire, who tossed two gourds to another man and headed toward me with two more. I hadn't noticed the gourds before. Elizabeth and I were quickly untied then pinned down. One man held my arms above my head; two others pulled my legs apart and toward my head. I'd never quite felt that exposed before, with my ass and cunt in the air. I twisted and turned but could not move more than a couple of inches. I was still sloppy and slick from getting fucked.

One Mexican took the smaller gourd and shoved it in my asshole. It felt huge; I screamed but they didn't stop. I heard Elizabeth scream, too, and call for me, but there was nothing I could do. He shoved a larger gourd into my cunt. It felt big, too, stretching the outside and the inside. He pushed both until they were all the way inside of me. I wondered how we'd ever get them out; unless they left us alive, it wouldn't matter.

We didn't have much time to think about it. They rolled us over on our stomachs, tied our elbows together and our wrists together. They pulled our legs up behind us, tied our ankles together. Our knees were pulled forward and tied so that our cunts were wide open, exposed.

They dragged us over to the cottonwood trees where you found us, adding more scrapes and cuts to our tits and bellies. After we were hung that way, they took switches and whipped our tits and cunts. I was screaming my head off; I could hear Elizabeth doing the same. She was still screaming when I finally passed out.

****

When Ma and Elizabeth didn't show up by dusk, Pa and I rode over to the Hester ranch. Mrs. Hester was on the front porch, completely naked, with all the cowhands standing around listening to her explanation. We certainly were not expecting that! Pa briefly introduced us, and told her Ma and Elizabeth were missing. Mrs. Hester ordered her hands to saddle up and help Pa find them. It took less than 10 minutes for them to be ready to go. We all rode out the gate and headed down the trail, looking for signs. It got dark quickly, and we found nothing. They were out there somewhere, and it was obvious someone took them, otherwise there would be wagon tracks somewhere. Even in the rock-hard caliche, there should be some signs.

We rode back to our ranch and fed the cowhands. All we could do now was wait until dawn. Pa didn't sleep all night; the rest of us dozed a little. It was barely light out when he rousted us and had us saddle the horses. Harold and Richard came with us this time. Pa had us split into two groups, one on either side of the trail. Off to one side there were low hills; the other side had a ravine off in the distance. I went with Pa's group toward the ravine.

Pa called out for Ma as we rode up the creek bed. After a couple of hours, we heard a faint, "Here. We're here." Pa took off at a dead run, with us right behind him.

When we found them, it was a sight I would remember forever. Elizabeth and Ma were hanging from two trees, about six feet off the ground. They were tied in such a way that their tits hung straight down and their cunts were clearly visible to us all. Pa jumped off his horse and ran to Ma.

"No, Joseph. Slowly, very slowly. We're hurt really bad, and they shoved gourds inside us. Please let us down easy," Ma pleaded. "Elizabeth, is she alright? I couldn't see her from where they hung me, and she didn't answer when I called."

"I'll check," Pa said, turning toward Elizabeth then back to Ma. "She's just passed out. She's breathing, but pretty bruised and scraped up. Let me get you down first since you're awake."

Harold and Luther helped me and Pa get Ma down. They lowered her into our arms and we set her gently on the ground. She cried out as her raw tits touched the dirt. Pa and I quickly untied her so she could roll over; her back was not nearly as badly wounded as her front. As she lay back, her huge tits fell to either side of her chest. They were bruised and covered with welts, bleeding in spots; so were her inner thighs and crotch.

I stayed with her as Pa helped the others get Elizabeth down. They untied her and carefully rolled her on her back. She was whipped in the same places as Ma. Elizabeth started to come around as Pa held her head up and gave her water.

Ma asked us to carry her over by Elizabeth. She took her hand and squeezed it. "Elizabeth. Are you hurt bad, honey?"

"I think I'm just beat up. It doesn't feel like anything's broken. My pussy and tits are throbbing. They sting, too." Elizabeth murmured. She turned her head to look at Ma.

"That was really rough, wasn't it?" she asked. "Aunt Sara, it's going to hurt for awhile. But... but, I came a bunch of times when they were whipping my tits, and especially my cunt. I think that's why they kept doing it. Did you hear me cum, Aunt Sara?"

"Yes, dear, I did hear you. I came several times myself. I got really excited when they flogged me, just like what happened with the Apaches. I didn't know how you'd take it, though. Are you sure you're alright?" Ma asked her.

"I'll be fine in a couple of days, I'm sure. We've got to get these damn gourds out of us soon, though. I'm afraid we'll get infected. I have to... well, you know, I have to crap."

The Mexicans took the horses but left the wagon. We put blankets in the wagon bed and set the women down in the back face up. They were too sore to cover, so we left them bare. Luther and Richard tied their horses to the hitch and we slowly started home. Luke went back to the Hester ranch with the rest of the hands to tell Mrs. Hester we found the women and their status. Harold and Pa rode ahead to our ranch to get blankets set out on the front porch along with the bandages and balm. They even had hot coffee available by the time we arrived with the wagon and the women.

We used the blankets under them in the wagon as stretchers to lift them over to the porch and lay them down. The conversation turned to the best options for removing the gourds from their asses and pussies. They were so large, and jammed far up inside, it was not going to be easy to get them out of Ma and Elizabeth safely.

"Let's get started," Ma ordered. "We need to get these gourds out of our cunts and asses before they do some real damage." She got down on her knees and elbows, pointing her asshole straight back at us in an up angle. We were going to remove rear-end gourds first, then those two in the pussies before we could tend to the other problems, the cuts, abrasions, welts and bruises.

"Tommy, you have the smallest hands, so you'll need to do the removal. There's no way you could get your fingers around the gourds while they're inside us; at least not without ripping our holes wide open. So here's what you're going to do. Start with me to make sure it works," Ma began giving explicit instructions. "Get an awl from the shed. Start with the gourd in my ass. Very carefully scratch a hole in the shell big enough to slip your finger in. Curl your finger once it's inside and gently work it back and forth until it plops out. Harold and Luther can help by spreading the asshole opening as much as possible to get the damn thing out. If that works, I'll roll over and do the same thing on my cunt. Hurry so we can get these damn things out of Elizabeth, too."

Ma got down on her elbows and knees. Her rectum and vagina were stretched to the point where I could see the tips of yellow gourds; but they weren't sticking out far enough to grip. Luther and Harold knelt next to her and with their fingers pulled the asshole farther open. Ma gasped and clenched her toes beneath me.

"Do what you need to do, Tommy. I'll be alright. Boys, while you're stretching my ass try to hold me steady, too. I don't want to wiggle around too much with that awl next to my ass." I did as Ma instructed. They held her asshole open wide while I scraped a finger size hole in the visible portion of the gourd. I stuck my forefinger in, and used my thumb nail to get leverage on the outside of the gourd. Very slowly, I twisted the gourd in one direction then the opposite until it was half-way out. I was tempted to grab it and yank it straight out. But jagged edges would only rip Ma's rectum further. So I took my time to gently remove it from her ass. Ma had been holding her regular functions in for two days. I should not have been surprised when a small dark lump landed on the ground below her ass.

She rolled over on her back. Luther pulled one leg out toward him; Harold got the other one. Ma was spread wider than I'd ever seen before. But with her laid out that way, I could see a little more of the gourd in her cunt. I scratched a hole in the visible portion, and repeated the procedure with the forefinger and thumb, twisting the gourd as we pulled it out. It made a swooshing sound followed by a loud pop when it finally got out.

Pa and Luther began slowly smearing balm all over Ma's body, soothing the welts and reducing the burning sensation. Richard and Harold helped Elizabeth get on her knees and elbows then stretched her ass and held her firmly. I started with the rear gourd, too. In spite of her pain, she held her sense of humor. "So, Tommy, does you pulling gourds out of my private parts make us even for me pulling splinters out of your private parts?" She giggled, making me blush.

"Yes, Elizabeth, I reckon that does even the score, doesn't it? Hold your ass still so I can get this out. Then I might take a little extra time getting the other one out of your pussy. I get the impression you get a lot of pleasure having something that big in your cunt."

She cringed and whined as I put pressure on the gourd with the awl. "Oh, damn, that hurts! But I'm getting excited with you boys digging around like that. I may cum before you can get the other one out."

Hardly a minute or two went by after she turned over on her back and spread her legs before she had a very loud orgasm. She squeezed Harold's and Richard's hands tightly, and began fucking the air while I sat between her legs and enjoyed the show. It must have been a big one. I held the awl away from her body until she was limp. It took longer to get hers out; not on purpose, Elizabeth's pussy was just tighter than Ma's

While Harold was rubbing balm all over Elizabeth, Chester rode up to the cabin and told Pa that Mrs. Hester sent him to mind the cooking and chores until Miss Sara and Miss Elizabeth were back to themselves. Mrs. Hester thought it would be best if the picnic for this coming Saturday were postponed until Elizabeth and Sara had time to recover.

Luke was to return with an answer. Ma was adamant; the picnic would continue as planned. The cowhands might not get exactly what they were expecting, but they would definitely be pleased with what would be made available to them. Bill and Luther would stay at the Hester ranch for the first part of the picnic, then switch with Stumpy and Zeke on guard the rest of the day.

Luke returned a couple of hours later with Mrs. Hester's reply. She would arrive around midday on Friday to help with preparations for the Saturday picnic. After walking around her ranch naked, she was sure there could be a riot of horny cowhands if they did not find a sexual outlet by Saturday. No one else was aware at the time, but Mrs. Hester fully intended to be one of those outlets for her men as well as our Pa and us.

****

Elizabeth and Ma were resting in the shade of the front porch when Mrs. Hester arrived just before noon with an escort of three cowboys. She was still naked, except for a wide-brimmed hat. I had only seen her from a distance when I rode to her ranch with Pa.

Her sizeable tits flapped randomly as her horse trotted into the yard. I was coming out of the cabin, so I stepped forward and took the reins she handed down. Mrs. Hester very slowly pulled her right leg over to dismount; I was sure she paused long enough to give me a clear view of her crotch. Since she was still naked, so I didn't doubt there would be other opportunities to see her private parts up close.

After smiling at me, she walked over and sat on the edge of the porch by Ma and Elizabeth. She leaned over and kissed each of them on the cheek, careful not to touch their battered bodies. Mrs. Hester surveyed them for a moment before settling back against the support post.

"My god, ladies. I'm amazed you're still among the living. Looks like you got the ever loving crap beat out of you!" she exclaimed.

"It looks a lot worse than it really is. Thank you so much for coming over, Evelyn," Ma said. "It's wonderful to be able to spend more time together. Elizabeth and I were discussing our visit on the way home, before we got stopped."

"Do you mind telling me what happened? You were pretty open about the outlaws and Indians when we had lunch."

Ma and Elizabeth took turns describing the experience with the Mexicans. I sat and listened; my morning chores were finished, and I was waiting for Chester to call us in for lunch. It was obvious their spirits were lifted by her arrival. They still cringed when they had to shift positions, but their conversation was much livelier than it had been.

Chester greeted Mrs. Hester cheerfully as he brought their lunches out to them on the porch. "Tommy, please call your Pa and brothers in for lunch."

After I yelled across to the corral, I turned and went in to the table. Pa stopped to welcome Mrs. Hester, and introduce her to my brothers. My regular seat gave me a clear profile of her sitting on the porch. From the side, her tits seemed large but not full, flatter against her chest. I guessed she was in her late 50s or early 60s, but still a very handsome woman. I had no experience with other women, so I wondered if ladies ever got to the point where they couldn't have sex, or maybe didn't want to anymore. I hoped that wasn't the case; I was fascinated by this relative stranger.

As we finished and headed out for our afternoon tasks, I overheard part of their conversation, discussing tomorrow's activities. It was a relief to see Ma and Elizabeth laughing and having a good time. Things would be back to normal soon.

****

Pa and I headed to the cabin for dinner. Richard and Harold were already waiting on the porch. The women were walking back from the pond, soaking wet. Ma said the cool water helped reduce the throbbing. They were still laughing and chatting in an animated fashion.

Richard added an extra chair at the table for Mrs. Hester; the cowhands returned to her ranch earlier in the day. Ma and Pa were at the ends of the table; Mrs. Hester sat across from me. In spite of every effort not to, I continued to stare at her breasts. They were just different from Elizabeth's and Ma's. I couldn't help wondering if they got harder or softer as a woman aged.

Casual conversation carried on as Chester cleared the table. All of a sudden, Mrs. Hester lifted her tits, leaned forward and dropped them on the table right in front of me!

"Well, now you boys can get a closer look at my big titties," she stated in a matter of fact manner. The women all burst out laughing; the rest of us looked peevish, except for Pa. He must have been on the joke.

Ma could hardly control herself; she finally explained: "I told Evelyn about the night I dropped my tits on the table and said the same thing to you boys. I wish you could have seen the looks on your faces."

She and Elizabeth gently laid their bruised tits on the table, too. "Now you have a full set to examine," Elizabeth giggled. That started another round of laughter.

"Our butt's are getting sore again. Let's go back on the porch so we can lie down," Ma said.

Pa took a couple of chairs out for him and Mrs. Hester. The boys sat at the edge of the porch, waiting for the conversation to resume.

"I told Evelyn what we did the first night, how I let you feel my body all over, and what we did after that. She's only had sex with Mr. Hester, and he passed away awhile back. The naked experience is new to her, of course. But she's uncertain how she would be sexually, not sure whether she could still respond to a man's touch. Elizabeth and I assured her that she was still very attractive. And I can't think of any reason she wouldn't enjoy fucking as much as she ever did. When she does it with more than one man at a time, she'll probably get even more pleasure from it. Elizabeth and I talked with her about it this afternoon."

MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers