Naked Sara's Ch. 02: The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers

As I leaned back and started to stand, Ma looked at Pa and asked he wanted a turn, too. Pa told her he'd just wait until she was through and clean her up. Ma nodded and smiled.

"Now boys, it's time to learn about fucking. We'll start with my cunt, and work our way around back. You probably ought to get used to new words, because that's going to be part of your education. There are a lot of different words to describe body parts and sex acts and positions. I'm pretty sure Miss Mary Jane taught us most of them. Richard, come back over here and pull out your pecker."

Richard scrambled quickly between her legs, and had his pants around his knees by the time he got there. His dick was already sticking straight out. Ma held his dick, slid it up and down between her pussy lips a couple of times, then pulled Richard inside of her.

"Go ahead and lay flat on me; it won't hurt me at all. There, that's fine. Now, move your dick in and out slowly, and try to move it around in circles while you're doing that. It feels really good when a dick touches more of my whole pussy." We could see Richard's rear end going up and down and in small circles at the same time. "Oh, yes. Just like that; just keep doing that. Yes, just like that, just like that."

Again Ma looked back and forth at Harold and me watching her get fucked. We'd seen her get done by all those bandits, but this time it was her idea. She was doing it for her own pleasure as well as to teach us about women and such.

Harold and I anxiously took our turns. None of the three of us lasted very long; not long enough to make Ma cum either time. As I stood up, a little embarrassed, Ma rolled over on her stomach and pulled her butt cheeks wide apart. With her face on the floor, Ma told Richard to take cum out of her pussy and rub around and into her asshole. He didn't even stop to think about it; in seconds he had two fingers in her and twirling them around. "Now, put your dick in there and do just like I told you when you were doing me from the front."

Richard finished, and after Harold and I pulled out, Ma said, "Alright, Pa. It's your turn. Why don't you fuck my ass before you start cleaning me up. It's feeling really good tonight." She pulled her cheeks wide again, and Pa inserted his dick. Shortly thereafter, Pa grunted and did a couple more deep thrusts. Then he backed away and started licking on and sucking Ma's asshole! She raised her hips and pulled her cheeks wide to give him better access; and she was moaning again. Ma began moaning, then screaming again, moving her hips in circles; another big climax. She went limp and rolled over on her back. Pa pulled her legs apart and licked her pussy clean; and he sure took his time doing it. Pa finished and went to sit on the chair.

Ma looked up at her three sons sitting around her. She started telling us the rest of the story.

"I was shocked when I watched Miss Mary Jane do those men all in one day. At first I thought it was dirty and disgusting and frightening and I just wanted to vomit. But after I married Pa, and we tried all the things she'd shown me out in that pasture, I discovered that I enjoyed everything we did."

"You also need to know that what happened here a couple of days ago, well, everything they did to me was something I was always curious about. Would I be able to do the same thing as Miss Mary Jane; take on more than one man? I wasn't really counting on that many the first time, though. When the first couple of men started fucking me, I was tense and just going along with it because I had no other choice. But then I wanted more, and was aroused by things I had never even imagined before. I used words I've never used before, felt things that were new, and now that I know about it, what it's like and how it makes me feel, I'll want, or need, more and more."

Ma continued, realizing we were all stunned. "I'm going to want all of you to do me, too. Every day. Maybe that's not right, to do your ma, but it really doesn't matter anymore. You're all grown up, and would be doing your own women if you had them. But we're not going to sneak around in private, either. Any time we do something, it will be out in the open, so no one feels left out or jealous, and everyone learns the same things. If watching your brothers or Pa fuck me makes you horny, then just do me right after, too. Is that understood?"

We looked at each other, then back at Ma and nodded, still not sure what all this meant. "Tomorrow I'll start by showing you how a woman can please a man. Then each of you will have a chance to do all those things to me, everything you saw the bandits do, and probably more of the things I learned from Miss Mary Jane. But now, I just need to rest." With that, she crawled slowly into the cabin, and came back to the front porch with a quilt. She lay down on the blanket where we'd fucked her, right on top of the wet spots, pulled the quilt over her and dozed on the front porch as darkness surrounded us.

Pa climbed under the quilt next to Ma. We looked at each other, and then stumbled off to our own bunks. Ma would probably feel better and be back to herself in the next day or two. Maybe she'd forget about what she told us she'd do, or change her mind and think better of it.

The three of us whispered in our bunks for a long time that night, still not sure about everything that happened over the last few days. Ma really liked the things those outlaws did to her, even the rough stuff? She really wanted all of us to do her every day, right out in the open? What was Ma going to do when strangers rode by, just stand there naked and talk to them like nothing was unusual? Would she ever go into town for supplies again, or just send us? What if the outlaws came back again, or another set of bandits came through instead? What if the Apaches were watching us from hidden places in the rocks above?

As it turned out, we weren't prepared for any of these things.

****

By lunch the next day, it was apparent that Ma had not changed her mind about any of the things she told us the night before. She still went about cooking and doing her chores naked. She did wear sandals and a hat when she went out to talk with Pa at the corral. The rest of us were doing various chores around the yard and in front of the shed.

Ma walked to the middle of the yard, and announced: "Lunch will be ready in 10 minutes, so go clean up. Then we're going to take a break from our chores after lunch." She walked back into the cabin, and we watched her rear end swaying nicely the whole way.

After we cleaned up the lunch table, Ma and Pa were waiting for us on the porch. Pa told us, "Line up along the wall next to me, and drop your britches down past your knees." Richard, Harold and I looked at each other, then did as we were told.

Ma got on her knees in front Pa and told us, "Now I'll show you one of the more popular ways a woman can please a man." She held Pa's dick around the base, and started kissing and licking the tip of it. Then Ma slid the whole thing in her mouth! She pulled back and looked up at the three of us boys. By then we were all sticking pretty much straight out ourselves. Was she going to do that to us, too?

She turned back and began going up and down on Pa's pecker. Slow and easy at first, then faster and faster until Pa shivered and groaned, and pushed forward a little. At the same time we could see Ma's cheeks and throat flexing; she was swallowing Pa's cum. She backed up, then licked him clean up and down. Ma moved over in front of Richard.

"Just relax now. And don't be worried if you don't hold out very long; most men can't when a woman is mouthing him like this." She was right; Richard didn't last more than a couple of minutes. Neither did Harold.

Ma didn't say anything when she kneeled in front of me, just started right at in. It was an incredible feeling, with her tongue swirling around and around the most sensitive part of my dick. When she started going all the way up and down the shaft, I shivered a little and got goose bumps. In no more than a minute, I was ready to explode! The whole time she was doing me, she kept looking up at my face to see my expressions. I was just about to empty my pecker inside her mouth, but that's what she wanted me to do, what the other three had done. Ma really seemed to enjoy sucking on men's peckers, and swallowing down their loads! I would later discover that not all women feel the same way.

Ma moved back and leaned back against one of the roof support posts on the porch. She sat with her arms at her side, with her legs spread wide, and smiling. "Well, now that we've had lunch and a little break, it's time we went back to work."

We pulled up our pants and scrambled back to what we were doing before lunch. Ma sat and relaxed for awhile before getting up and going into the kitchen.

Over the next month and a half or so, having sex every day right out in the open seemed a normal thing to be doing. Since the when, where and how was often spontaneous, it never got boring and we never took it for granted.

When Ma wanted sex, she would walk up to one of us and rub our butts or crotches. We'd oblige by dropping our britches and following her lead.

She'd get on her hands and knees and we'd do it "doggy style" next to the corral. She might bring a blanket out on the porch and lie there with her legs in the air until one (or more) of us would scoot on over and oblige her.

My favorite was when she'd stand with her legs apart, and bend over to grab hold of a fence post or against the wall. With her back parallel to the ground, her wonderful, huge tits would dangle about level with her knees. Then they'd sway back and forth, or around in small circles, in rhythm with whoever was pumping her from behind. I loved to watch her from the side. Watching her thrust her butt back to meet his strokes, with her titties flopping around was an amazing scene that will forever be held in my memory.

Sometimes she would lift her head and look around to see who was watching her getting fucked. Ma would see me staring, then smile and nod her head towards her butt, inviting me to be the next one in line. And I never hesitated. If Richard or Harold or Pa took longer than usual, I'd just stand next to Ma and fondle the closest tit; lifting and squeezing and pulling, then playing with her nipple. She enjoyed having folks playing with her titties, a lot. Most days after dinner, she'd sit on the front porch, lean back in the chair and have one of us just massage her tits until she was ready for the night's "educational" session.

During that six weeks or so, Ma showed us a bunch of stuff we probably never would have figured out on our own, or at least not until we each had our own women for a long time.

Ma would stand against a porch post, spread her legs and reach above her to hold on to the post so we could fuck her standing up.

She'd lay one of us on our backs, climb on top and do us that way. Or have us sit on a chair, ease down and slide it in. What I enjoyed most about these positions was sitting in front of her when she was fucking one of the others, and watching those tits bounce every which way. It was an awesome sight.

Every day she'd walk around with our semen running down the inside of her thighs and let it dry in the hot desert air. Ma didn't seem to mind being messy. Some days she'd ask one or two of us to help her bathe in the pond.

And if she was working out in the yard or near the corral, she'd go to the edge, spread her legs wide and just pee there instead of going to the outhouse. One day she was at the far end of the corral, at the front edge of the yard. She was right in the middle of peeing when she called out to Pa on the porch: "Joseph, somebody's heading this way in a wagon."

All of us headed toward the front of the yard to wait with Ma. She didn't try to cover herself or get behind one of us; just stood there as the wagon pulled to a stop. It was Mr. Elson, the hardware store owner, with a lady who seemed to be about Richard's age, maybe a little bit older. They both sat up there staring at Ma, speechless.

Ma broke the silence. "Hello, Mr. Elson, it's nice to see you again. What brings you way out here?"

He turned to look at each of us, as if to say, "Do you know your ma is standing out here stark naked talking to someone she hardly knows?" Instead, Mr. Elson said, "Howdy, Joseph. Mrs. Burnett," tipping his hat to Ma.

He was trying really hard to look at her eyes, but not very successfully.

"This young lady got to town and was asking about you. Says her name is Elizabeth, and that she's your niece from Boston or some such place," Mr. Elson explained to Ma.

"Baltimore, I said Baltimore," the woman corrected him. She turned to Ma and asked, "Are you Sara?"

"Yes, I'm Sara. Your name is Elizabeth? Are you Edward's daughter?" Ma inquired.

"That's correct. But he's dead now. He told me you were the only kin we had left, and that I should come see you after he passed. Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful. Are you always... this way? I mean, well... you know, undressed?" Elizabeth took the opportunity to look Ma up and down again.

"Yes, I am. That's the way I live now. No sense trying to hide anything. I'm sure you've heard by now what happened here a couple of months ago, Mr. Elson." Ma turned back to him, waiting to find out what was being said in town.

"Uh, if you mean them outlaws, yes, we heard stories. They was a real bad bunch, Mrs. Burnett. Some of 'em was bragging around town how they... I mean... what they done to you and your men folk. They was mostly drunk, though, so most of us didn't put no store by what they was talking about. Two of 'em got in a fight and shot each other. Then their leader, bandit named Sanchez, rounded 'em up and took the rest of them down Mexico way, that's what we heard any way." Mr. Elson seemed very embarrassed to be talking about this.

Ma asked him, "Do you mind telling me exactly what they said, Mr. Elson? I think I have a right to know."

"They were saying... well, that... that... all of 'em done ya every which way they could, some of 'em a bunch of times. They said you was... naked the whole time, and that they made Joseph and the boys watch while they was doin' ya. One other thing, Ma'am, their leader, Sanchez, was bragging that they made you 'howl like a coyote;' them are the exact words he used. He said, 'howl like a coyote.' I'm sorry Mrs. Burnett, don't mean no harm to you or Joseph or your sons by telling you, but since you asked I feel obliged to be honest with you."

"I appreciate that, Mr. Elson. You are a decent man, and I've always known you to be an honest sort. Everything they told you was true, Mr. Elson. I can't bring myself to be dishonest with you, either. They all did me, that's true, and made my family watch the whole time. And I guess I may have actually 'howled like a coyote.' Some women can't control how their bodies respond to different, uh, circumstances. As you can see, I decided to stay naked. I figured I had nothing left to hide or be ashamed of. I did what I did to save my family, and I would do it again if I had to. I have a favor to ask, though. Would you let the folks in town know what you've seen here today so they won't be shocked or uncomfortable if they happen to stop by?" Ma was apparently able to completely shed any sense of shame or modesty.

"Why, yes, Mrs. Burnett. I'll tell them. I'll tell them exactly what you said, word-for-word so's there ain't no misunderstandings. What do you want to do about her?" nodding toward Elizabeth.

"Well, you're welcome to stay with us, Elizabeth. But there are some things you need to be aware of before you decide. I plan on staying naked from now on. And we are completely open with our... relationships around here. They all had to watch while dozens of men...including some Mexicans, Indians and a couple of blacks... had sex with me. So it doesn't really make any difference who does me anymore, does it? If it's going to bother you seeing me having sex every day, then you probably should go back to town with Mr. Elson." Ma put her hands on her hips to make her point.

"I don't know what to say, Aunt Sara. If I don't have to be naked or be around when you do any of those things, I'm willing to stay awhile. Truth be told, I have nowhere else to go. Everything I own is in the back of this wagon. This gentleman was kind enough to help me load up my belongings and drive me all the way out here. It wouldn't be right to have him take me back and try to help me find someplace else to stay. I can't afford to stay in a hotel for very long. I don't have many choices, and I'm willing to mind my own business while I'm your guest. Maybe in the next couple of days you could give me some guidance about what to do from now on. If it doesn't work out, maybe one of your boys could take me back to town." Elizabeth seemed to be close to tears. She must have had a rough time after her father died, and was out of options.

Ma looked at Pa, who shrugged then nodded his agreement. "Then you're welcome to stay as long as you need to," she told Elizabeth. "But you must understand, life around here is very different than what you're used to in Baltimore. It's much rougher and more dangerous. And I don't remember anyone running around naked the last time I was in Baltimore." Ma was trying to lighten the moment, and reassure Elizabeth that she would try to be understanding.

"Me either, Aunt Sara. I can't recall any naked folks in Baltimore." Elizabeth was laughing, but tears were streaming down her cheeks. She appeared very relieved and doubtful at the same time. She looked again at Ma's crotch, noticing for the first time the fluid dripping down her thighs toward her knees. Maybe she was having second thoughts.

Ma turned to us. "Richard, help Elizabeth get down, please. Harold and Tommy, take her things from back of the wagon into the cabin." Then, she turned back toward the wagon. "Mr. Elson, it was very kind of you to bring Elizabeth to us. Much obliged."

"Yes, Ma'am." He tipped his hat again, and while Elizabeth and her things were being unloaded, took another long look at Ma. She saw him staring, but smiled and let him look until he turned the wagon and headed back to town.

"Let's go inside, Elizabeth, and try to get you situated." I saw Elizabeth watching Ma's butt cheeks jiggle as she followed Ma back to the cabin. She hesitated before going in; turned around and looked at us. Elizabeth smiled politely, and disappeared inside.

Our family circumstances were likely to change considerably. Was Ma going to decide to go back to being civilized now that Elizabeth was here? Would she stay naked but quit having sex with us? How long would Elizabeth be able to cope with this if Ma didn't change anything? What would happen in town when Mr. Elson told everybody what Ma said? What if the outlaws came back while Elizabeth was staying with us? This was going to get awkward very quickly.

MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers
12