Naked Speed Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hypnotically aroused watching her, and with complete tenderness, I leaned in and licked the oozing overflow from the corner of her lips as she held him this way so amazingly. His throbbing cock twitched as I tasted his spicy salt watery jelly there, and his cries and breathing began to slow down, but his erection did not and I was completely mesmerized watching her as she controlled him this way.

Mr. Fourteen pulled me up by the arm to him and my body slipped into his open arms, kissing his beautiful soft eager mouth, my fingers stroking his strong breasts and tender nipples. His face reminded me of Cat Stevens, soft and strong, features filled with intensity. His full lips took hold of mine, and his tongue slid into my mouth with control. I moaned into his cavity as our tongues danced, his hand taking hold of my breast, filled with sensitive arousal. His mouth kissed my jaw and licked my ear, shivering me as he continued down my neck and throat. His lips seized my nipple with a hard suction and a gentle bite. My skin sizzled in his delicious mouth.

My girl friend still held his fluids in her mouth has his cock rested, but not for long. She pushed her soft breasts up to cradle his balls, surrounding his sex so beautifully. He stroked her face and hair so tenderly as he surrendered himself to her control, while I kissed his earlobe and sucked his neck.

Cooing moans at her as he focused on her beautiful face, "Look at me" he breathed to her. So she tilted her head up at him, the pearly cream lost down his shaft and balls and onto her voluptuous breasts. Their eyes locked as he moved his hips in shallow gyrating circles, the rotating motion reawakened the head of his half flaccid cock that was beyond sensitive. His open whimpering moan matched the magnificent sensation to his root and my eyes feasted upon the site of my beautiful friend fucking him so tenderly with her mouth. His huge cock, hardened and glistening now, as her expert mouth moved in near slow motion, gradually pumping him faster with each penetration. He pushed his hips into her sexy face and with each pump and she moaned on his sex, the gurgling sounds and colorful view totally arousing me once more.

She had readied him for her penetration. Standing up and positioning her own sex over him, slowly sinking down onto him, easily taking his entire organ into her saturated cunt, swollen and dark pink-red now. Her eyes closed as his cock impaled her, her heaving breasts quivering in sheer ecstasy as she began to bounce up and down on him, riding him harder and harder. His hands took hold of her breasts and squeezed them then twisted her taut dark pink nipples.

Lying along the arm of the chair, my pussy juices drooled down the insides of my thighs as I watched her sex devour him. My hands pinched my own nipples as I enjoyed watching her bounce, completely horny out of my mind.

I shifted my body to stand on the chair, a foot on each arm, straddling him. His eyes looked up at me in hunger. Sexy saxophone and guitar generated a tempo that matched the sound of his cock pumping into her cunt. He tilted is mouth upwards, inviting me to him with a lick of his lips. I pressed my knees up against the back of the chair, waving my sexual perfume in front of his face. He spanked my ass quickly with a nip to control me, then, pulled my hips to his face. My pussy pressed up against his full lips, the heat of his mouth hot and wonderful. He stroked the back of my thighs and ass, rubbing and holding me to him while he savored me fully, with parched vigor.

My hands stroked his beautiful curls of hair, weaving my fingers to grab hold of his head. I curled my pussy to his mouth, pumping in tiny motions up and down as his whole head moved side to side across my clit, sucking and pulling on my clitoris. A shallow orgasm rolled through me but he kept moving, changing his motion to large circles then lapping my juices; he jammed three fingers into my cunt and I screamed. His mouth lashed its fury and divine excellence like a powerful wizard that knows the precise pressure and tempo. I fucked him helplessly.

Mr. Fourteen moaned into my sex with each thrust of my friend's pussy. Our bodies moving together like the symphony of music stroking our frenzied pace. With utter amazement my girlfriend spread my ass open and licked my anus and joined her fingers with his to fuck my sopping cunt. My head shook from side to side in complete ecstasy and vulnerability as both of their mouths licked me, both of their fingers fucking me. My body convulsed spasmodically at these brand new sensations, loudly crying out as their mouths and fingers worked every last bit of energy from me.

I rolled off him, sitting in the chair opposite them, watching my friend pump herself harder and harder onto his thrusting cock. She snapped her hips with delicious vigor, her tempo rising as he grabbed hold of her hips. She was so beautiful, the way her body moved in heighten arousal on his cock, like a Goddess.

I took hold of the huge candle and tilted it so that the wax dripped drops directly on to Mr. Fourteen's smooth chest, around his dark nipple. He choked a deep scream of pleasure openly as waited for the wax to harden. Again, I dripped the wax and with that same intense pleasure he cried out, ramming his cock faster into her pumping cunt.

I moved up behind her as she fucked him, my hands and arms cupping her body from behind, my fingers caressing her soft breasts. How soft and luscious she felt. She leaned her body back onto me as I stroked her stiff nipples. His cock was hitting her G spot, but his constant agitation never missed a stroke. His eyes watched her sex pump him strongly, his facial features intense, then with his thumb he stroked her stiff clitoris.

"Fuck him" I whispered directly into her ear. She began to thrust harder onto him.

"Doesn't he fuck good?" I cooed. She moaned loudly as my lips brushed her ear.

"Cum on his cock!" I encouraged her while stroking her hard nipples, my hands squeezing her tits as she lost herself completely.

With deep panting breaths and a huge violent cry her body jerked hard and she reached around behind herself to grab my thighs, steadying herself. I kissed and cooed directly into her ear as her body reached the peak of her orgasm.

Mr. Fourteen pulled her hips off of his cock suddenly and grabbed himself at the base of his shaft. Instinctually I moved in and licked wildly at the head of his glorious organ. His cum spurt into my mouth as I swallowed and his groaning ecstasy released his final orgasm. The sweet, salty tart flavors of my friend, mixed with his orgasmic fluids and I licked him clean with my velvet tongue, savoring this exquisite taste. He caressed my face as I finished the job.

All of us had lost ourselves completely in this last round, far exceeding our allotted ten minutes. The three of us kissed in complete bliss holding and caressing each other as we cooled down, not really wanting this date to end. Soon I began to notice the soft jazz still lingering in the air and then remembered where we were. Taking the chocolate number fourteen and removing the foil covering it, I bit into the creamy candy and so did my friend. Mmmmm, Mr. Fourteen was indeed the best selection of the night.

He escorted us to the reception area after groomsmen and maids helped us with hot towels and cool refreshments. He told us how much enjoyed our last date and would like to make arrangements for another with us. We exchanged information with each other but somehow I thought we would never see him again.

My mind will never forget how beautiful my friend looked as she sucked his cock and the way her pussy fucked him. Nor will I ever forget how delicious her soft body felt in my hands or the way her pussy tasted on his cock.

I looked at my girlfriend with a soft smile, in awe of her as I realized our friendship would never be quite the same again. She smiled at me as if reading my mind.