Naked Stepdaughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Stepdaugher Kacie has more encounters.
4.5k words
4.16
92.4k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers

If you have read Part 1 or 2, you know that my mother died in a drunk driver accident and my stepfather has ordered me to go naked at home. When I resisted, he removed all my clothing from the house, took the door off my room and left me totally naked all the time. He declared that I was going to be exposed to lots of people and had better get used to it.

This event just happened to bring me in touch with two new friends. A coworker of my stepfather had volunteered to help him to make sure there was no physical abuse of me. She brought me fresh clothes for school each day and picked them up each night. My stepfather had ordered pizza right away to make me open the door for the guy who delivered. It turned out to be delivered by a young woman who told me it happened all the time that men tried to expose their wives or girlfriends to pizza delivery guys. Kim was also there naked when she delivered and invited her to join us. We were surprised when she showed up after work, got naked and played games with us. She offered to keep me company at home and even take me with her on some deliveries, especially when she went to frat houses. I was still waiting for that to happen. And actually got excited about the idea.

If you haven't read Part 1 or 2, you know now.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I guess Lacey had to tell someone. I'm sure she swore whoever she told to secrecy. I hate to be sexist but if she told a woman or girl, there was little chance of the secret remaining a secret. Guys would tell other guys but a girl would tell everyone she could, swearing each one to secrecy. That's just the way it seems to work.

Anyway, one Saturday afternoon, Mike was gone and I was alone. The doorbell rang. I peeked through the peep hole to make sure there were no Campfire Girls or whatever selling cookies. I was actually hoping it was the little Mormon boys in their little costumes. It wasn't.

Like I've said, I was never among the "elite" at school and I was pretty much ignored by those people unless they had some reason to sneer at me. That was easy to take because I didn't care what they thought.

The person in the peep hole was one of those "elite". This girl was a cheerleader and one who was more likely to sneer that most. Her name was Krystal and I'm sure she thought she was made of some kind of special glass.

I opened the door. She looked me up and down and said, "I heard a rumor and couldn't wait to confirm whether it was true. I see it is."

I asked, "Why would you even care?"

"Well, I care," she said. Then "may I come in?"

I said, "Sure, if you want to come in." I opened the screen door and stood back.

"Oh," she said, "I brought some friends along". With that she reached out and dragged (not reluctantly) a well known football player into view. He entered behind her. Behind him was another girl and another player.

This time I know I was red. Again I felt very embarrassed and humiliated. At the same time I could feel a great deal of moisture between the lips of my cunt. This was almost too much.

I should mention this was a time when families held their "student athletes" back a year so they would possibly be in a better position to get better athletic scholarships at better schools. The "elite" girls didn't want to be in college with high school boyfriends so they too were able to get held back. It would never do for a college girl to date a high school boy. That would be scandalous. These people now in my house were well known participants in the "program". There was controversy about the plan and these people were either famous or infamous depending on your thoughts for holding people back for other than academic reasons. They were at least as old and maybe older than me.

The two players were Jon and Greg. The other girl was Liz. There was nothing I could do. I offered them seats and something to drink. As I was in the kitchen many thoughts ran through my mind. I could ask, "Did you bring your boyfriends by to see what a real woman looks like?" or maybe, "You probably are too self virtuous to let your boyfriends see you naked". I was sure that last one wasn't true. There were surely no virgins among the "elite". I actually figured this was an opportunity to show them they weren't the only sexual objects around. It was assumed by everyone that they thought they were lusted for by just about everyone. Whatever.

I went back into the family room where they were sitting and passed out the sodas. Then I sat on a bar stool so they could see all of me very well.

"What can I do for you?"

Krystal said, "We just wanted to see if it was true that you are a nudist. We have never known anyone like you."

I said, "Actually I have been at the school for almost four years. You could have known me if you were interested. I guess a prurient interest is more powerful than just a friendly interest."

I don't think they knew what prurient meant. It made them uncomfortable because they were probably afraid they would look stupid in front of an inferior being, me.

"Well, we just think it is, um, interesting that someone can be so open about their bodies to expose themselves like you are doing."

I could resist no longer. "I wasn't exactly exposing myself until you came to my house. I think your boyfriends are finding it more than just interesting. They haven't taken their eye off my pussy since you have been here. Look at them."

The two guys hadn't even heard what I was saying. They were paralyzed with lust. They had probably never seen anything like my shaved pussy and protruding mound.

"Have you noticed that you can see their erections under their pants?"

The girls turned and the boys were still oblivious to our attention. I think these guy could have been held back by grades if there was not favoritism shown by their teachers and coaches. I hoped they weren't as dumb as they looked at the moment.

I was no longer embarrassed as I suddenly felt in control. Krystal and Liz were troubled. They each grabbed their respective date by his arm and pulled him out of his chair. When the guys were up, the girls led them to the door and pushed them out. Not a word was said to me as they went out the door. The guys looked back once but the girls were in their way. I would not have been surprised if those boys didn't take the girls home and come back for another look.

I actually had a little laughing fit after they were gone. When Mike got home I filled him in on the encounter and he also had a good laugh. Together we wondered aloud whether the tale would be told or if it was how much would be eliminated or embellished. Anyway, it gave us a good laugh.

Later Kim came by and even later than that day Annie came by and brought us a free pizza. They also enjoyed the story. I may have embellished it a little as I retold it.

Then things began to get a little more dicey for me. Mike wasn't satisfied and thought I needed more exposure.

One Saturday morning after our brief winter was gone and temperatures were getting into the upper sixties, he decided I needed some fresh air since I had been pretty much confined to the house.

I had actually sunned on the back patio on a regular basis until about twelve weeks earlier when the cold weather began. The yard was fenced with redwood fencing and was pretty private. The only two story houses were a couple of lots away and I'm sure they could not see into our yard, I walked around in the grass in back and had mowed that lawn each Saturday. The grass never stopped growing at this climate. I loved the sun and managed to keep most of my tan.

Mike parked the car at the curb and made me walk out there and go to the passenger side. Of course I was naked. A neighbor three houses down was mowing his front yard. He glanced our way and then he did a double take, stopped and turned our way. I was almost to the car and hurried just a bit. When I got to the door it was locked. For some reason, Mike had a problem finding the key and then getting the door unlocked. No mowing got done while he fumbled. I was turning red enough that though my body was cool with the morning air, my face was burning. Eventually a ginning Mike managed to allow me to get into the car.

We drove into the desert where people rode on their four wheelers and mountain bikes. There weren't many out that morning. The ones we saw were men who apparently didn't have to deal with getting kids ready, feeding them breakfast and talking mama into letting them go play big boy games. These guys looked like a rough bunch. Mike drove to the place where they unloaded their machines and we parked.

Every time a pickup, or car with trailer, drove up and parked, Mike checked to see if there were kids. He was more concerned about getting into trouble than I was. If there were no kids, he made me get out and walk up a small hill where the riding trails could be seen. That spot could clearly be seen from the parking area so the new arrivals had a clear view of my naked body. The trails were farther away so while they could probably see me they didn't have such a good view. For that reason my instructions were to go up, turn around and look toward the arrivals instead of the riders. I loved the sun and didn't really care if I was looked at.

One guy from the parking lot walked up next to me. That made me nervous. I looked for Mike but he was still standing next to the car.

The guy stood there looking me over carefully from head to toe. I wondered if he thought I might have a booby trap and if he came closer he would be blown away. Fortunately, he didn't look aggressive. He said, "I could look at you all day".

I replied, "Is look all you want to do?" I immediately wished I hadn't said that. It was too suggestive.

He walked around me, still looking. I stood still so he could take me all in. He walked back in front of me and stared at my cunt for a few seconds.

"I'd like to fuck you, but this ain't the place. There's too many people. How about telling me where you live and we can get together and have a lot of fun?"

Just then I noticed his wedding ring.

"What would your wife think about that?"

"Oh, she would love it. She would come too because she loves to see me fuck another woman and then she likes to lick up my cum and see if she can make the woman cum either for the first time or for a second time. While she licks I usually fuck her from behind. We don't see many young delicious girls like you though. We get mostly older women trying to live again."

"Well, I'm just a high school girl and my parents would not even consider having visitors who were intent on ravishing their only daughter. You would probably be shot by my father. He's very protective."

"Then what the hell are you doing out here exposing yourself?"

"This is my first time here. I love the sun and enjoy feeling it on all parts of my body. I have not invited you or anyone else to come up here and confront me. I think I had better leave."

He moved forward and started to reach for me. Suddenly, Mike was on his case. He had not seen it coming but Mike blasted him from behind and knocked him on his ass. Mike then swung one foot and crashed it into the guy's nuts. The guy doubled up and grasping his crotch strained for his breath.

Mike took my hand and led me down the hill to the car. We got in and drove away. Mike apologized and said we needed to find a safer place after that experience.

We drove home pretty much in silence after I told him what the man had said. To tell the truth I was shaken. The only thing close to this was when Annie and I went to the haunted house, as we called it, to deliver pizza, and that wasn't nearly as dangerous as this.

When we got home I went to my room and crawled under the covers. I still shivered for quite a while before I fell asleep. The fear had exhausted me.

When I awakened I was alone. Mike was gone. The house was quiet. I made my bed again and went into the kitchen to get something to eat. I was really afraid. The man had friends with him. What if some of them had followed us home. I went back to the front door and made sure it was securely locked. I checked the door to the garage and the patio door in back. Only when I was sure the house was tightly closed did I manage to make my lunch.

Mike came home with Kim. He had told her of our misadventure and that he could tell I was terrified of what had happened. We spent the evening playing games and getting some laughs. They both suggested I put on some sweats so I would not feel so vulnerable. However, by the time the evening was half over I was naked again. I found the clothes both heavy and confining. I had become a dedicated nudist or maybe a naked enthusiast. I always like naked better than nudist. Nudist sounds formal. We ordinary people just go naked.

It took a couple of weeks back in the school routine for me to become really settled down again. I saw Krystal and Liz each a couple of times but for some reason they didn't seem to recognize me. Maybe it is like that old joke of May West's: "I didn't recognize you with your clothes on." I guess they didn't recognize me with my clothes on. I had seen that in an old clip about West on television.

A funny thing though. Their boyfriends always recognized me. They always stopped to talk to me. They actually looked me in the face more than looking at my body. They couldn't see my body of course but I was back to being provided with tops that showed a bit of tummy and quite a bit of cleavage. My skirts showed a lot of leg. They were frank about mentioning the day they had visited my house to see all of me. They were very complimentary about my body and how turned on they had been. They didn't act like I was a slut, which I appreciated, but like I had just been in a situation they liked. It was like they were seeing a cheerleader in regular clothes and telling her how much they liked her in her costume. They liked my costume and weren't timid about saying so. It was strange to me the way they acted.

It seemed to take Mike longer to come down from our scary encounter than it did me. Strange as it may seem I was ready for more exhibitions but hopefully under more controlled situations.

Then one day he told me we were going to a formal party. He and Jan had parted ways for a while but now she was back and was the one who had invited him to the party at a very private, exclusive club. She had asked him to bring me along "as I was" when she visited that day.

I asked, "How can a party be formal without formal wear?"

He said Jan had come up with a way and she would be over to help me prepare the morning of the party which was as usual on a Saturday night. This sounded like scary fun. New situations always made me scared, fearful of humiliation and wet between my legs. The announcement was made to me on a Tuesday so I had way too long to anticipate the climax of this particular situation.

Mike had to be out of town a couple of days so Kim would stop by bringing me my daily outfit and she would visit a while. Since Mike was gone she treated me to clothes that were a little more conservative though she knew I was enjoying the sexier clothes.

I told her about the upcoming party. She was intrigued and asked if I would mind if she stopped by Saturday morning and watched my preparation. She also could not imagine how I could be formal while also being naked. I said I would be glad to have her. I didn't really know Jan and was very apprehensive. Jan had of course seen me naked but this was really going to be up close and personal.

Thursday Mike returned from his trip and told me something new that really troubled me.

"You are going to have a date for the party. Jan told me her son is going to escort you. Isn't that nice?"

I asked, "I'm going to be escorted to a party, while I'm naked, by some kid?"

He said, "Don't be fooled. Jan has spent a lot of money making herself look like she's in her twenties but since her son is actually in his twenties, I guess she can't fool anyone about that."

I said, "Well, I don't like that. Being escorted is a bit more personal than encounters with plumbers assistants and the boyfriends of girls who have come to sneer. Does that mean I'm going to have to be in the back seat with some lecher, while I'm totally naked and vulnerable? I'm not sure I'm going to agree to any of this thing. It is really too much."

"You'll go. You'll have a good time, or at least you will act like you are having a good time. I don't think Nathan will try anything with you since both Jan and I will be with you. In fact, I think I will order a limo so we can all be in the back seat together. Will that make you feel better about this?"

I asked, "Do you have any idea how many people will be at this little party?"

"I heard about seventy."

"Seventy! I'm going to be naked in front of seventy people?"

Mike challenged. "What difference does it make if it is ten, or fifty or one hundred? Naked is naked!"

I went to my room to sulk a bit.

Saturday arrived and I was up early. I had barely slept so I decided I might as well get up. I showered and shaved, turning a pussy back into a cunt, and went to get something to eat. I saw the clock and it was five o'clock. Who gets up at five o'clock on Saturday morning.

I couldn't eat. I kept looking at the clock. I hoped Kim would be at the house before Jan arrived. It was a long time before Kim did show up about 9:00. Mike was gone. He was visibly nervous and had declared there was a golf game that day. He hadn't fooled me. I had heard him making arrangements just that morning. He had to make a lot of calls to get four guys and then arrange a tee time.

I said, "I'm so glad you are here". We hugged. We were not in the habit of hugging but this whole day was going to be different I was sure and a little additional comfort was in order.

She said, "Your shaking. Don't shake."

I'm afraid I was a bit testy because of my nervousness so I replied, "Oh, thanks for the advice. I could use some more advice. How the hell am I supposed to keep from shaking? I'm going to be totally exposed to 70 strangers, exposed totally naked that is. I'm going to be prepared for my naked debut by an almost total stranger who will probably have her hands all over me. Best of all I'm going to have a strange young man be my escort and for all I know he will expect to be able to have his hands all over me."

Kim apologized. She was a good friend and understood.

She laughed and said, "Maybe you should conceal a baseball bat on yourself for defense". Now that was funny and made me laugh. She knew it was ridiculous and that is what was needed to break tension. It actually worked for a couple of minutes.

So together we tried to make small talk. Tension and anticipation can destroy efforts at small talk even when you are with a good friend. Jan was supposed to come in the morning and it was a slow morning. She made it . . . by about ten minutes. Just before twelve she rang the doorbell. I answered hoping her son was not tagging along.

So Jan came in like a whirlwind, not even looking at me, and demanded, "Take off all your clothes, Kacie!"

I said, "I can't!"

She asked, "Why?"

I said, "Because I'm already naked!" I was getting more testy.

She turned and looked at me and said, "You could have said so".

I replied, "You could have looked. You know I'm always naked."

Then she said, "I have some things in the car that have to be brought in". She looked at Kim like she expected her to go fetch them.

I spoke up, "Kim, have a seat while I go to the car and help Jan bring in whatever it is she has to bring in."

Jan said, "Are you planning to go out there naked? What's the matter with you?"

"You are planning to take me to some party and expose me naked before about 70 people. What the hell's the matter with you!? I suggest you get down off your high horse. Don't think my friend Kim wouldn't take me off somewhere for enough hours that you would miss out on exposing me to both your son and your seventy closest friends. Mike would be pissed but no more than I am right now. If you want me to cooperate I suggest you calm down and get done what you want done. You are being just too rude. Just for the record I owe you nothing. Now let's go get your crap."

aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers
12