Naked Stepdaughter Ch. 04

Story Info
Stepdaugher is exposed to a crowd.
4.4k words
4.22
93.4k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers

If you have read Part 1 or 2 or 3, you know that my mother died in a drunk driver accident and my stepfather has ordered me to go naked at home. When I resisted, he removed all my clothing from the house, took the door off my room and left me totally naked all the time. He declared that I was going to be exposed to lots of people and had better get used to it.

This event just happened to bring me in touch with two new friends. A coworker of my stepfather had volunteered to help him to make sure there was no physical abuse of me. She brought me fresh clothes for school each day and picked them up each night. My stepfather had ordered pizza right away to make me open the door for the guy who delivered. It turned out to be delivered by a young woman who told me it happened all the time that men tried to expose their wives or girlfriends to pizza delivery guys. Kim was also there naked when she delivered and invited her to join us. We were surprised when she showed up after work, got naked and played games with us. She offered to keep me company at home and even take me with her on some deliveries, especially when she went to frat houses. I was still waiting for that to happen, and actually got excited about the idea.

If you haven't read Part 1 or 2 or 3, you know now. If you have any questions refer to the previous parts since I don't want to repeat everything.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Jan wanted to talk about the party. She first said my role was to get her more attention. She had been kind of shut out of leadership because all the leaders had done something considered spectacular and had gotten the necessary attention. She knew I would get her all the attention she needed.

I told her I thought I was the one who was going to attention. She said she was the one bringing me to the party and I would get my kind of attention and she would get her kind.

Soon the door bell rang and I told her that under Mike's orders I was required to answer the door. I did. By the longest of odds, this was another delivery girl. She looked at me and said, "Do you know Annie?"

I laughed and said, "As a matter of fact, I do. Quite well."

I let her in and Jan paid her. "Can I ask a question?"

"Sure."

"How come you are the only one naked? The way Annie has told it this is a virtual nudist resort."

"Well, I'm being prepared to go to a party tonight. I'm sure to be the center of attraction because I'm going to be naked."

She inquired if it was a small, intimate party. Her words. I replied that it was if she though 70 people was small and intimate. She asked how I could do it and I said I was a sexual prisoner with no freedom to make my own choices. She just shook her head. As I let her out the door she whispered, "Do you want me to call the police?" I thanked her but told her that wasn't necessary.

Jan said she wanted to do my hair and I surrendered control to her. I did tell her I had shampooed my hair that morning and it would have to do. When we finished eating it was almost 2:00 p.m. and Jan decided that was the time to do my hair to her specifications.

I had let my hair grow to about half way down my back. Jan piled most of it up on top of my head. Then she made ring curls that hung down to the front of and behind my ears. A couple more were hanging down the back of my neck to just above my shoulders. She also wove some genuine, imitation pearls and gold looking chains throughout the pile on my head. I looked in the mirror and really liked it. I thought it was terrific. One point for Jan. Just one.

About that time Mike came in the door with something hanging in a bag. The bag had the name of some rental company on it. I decide it wasn't a backhoe so it must be a tux.

He looked at me and said, "I really like the hair." Then he left the room saying he had to shower.

Jan told me to go pee and whatever else I thought was necessary. She said it was not going to take her long to put the contraption back on me and she wanted to dress before doing that. I went to pee and she went to the car to get her clothes. As she dressed Kim and I waited. Being inactive I was getting the shakes again. Kim caressed me and tried to help me relax more. I suggested we go to my room. Mike was still in his room and it may have been that Jan had gone in there too.

I told Kim I needed help to relax. I carefully laid down so as not to muss my hair and Kim immediately understood what I needed. She slowly began to massage me along the slit to my cunt. The clit must have poked up because just her massaging along the slit was giving me a tingle that was more than a tingle. It was the real thing. I was so pent up that it didn't take long before she had me squirming and then cumming. It was a pretty long orgasm and she kept at it until I had to push my knees together to stop her. Those clits sure can get tender in the aftermath.

I got up, went to the bathroom and with a wet cloth, washed my armpits, my cunt, under my breasts, behind my knees, in the crook of my elbow and along my ass crack. A friend used to call that a PTA bath; pussy, tits and armpits. Then I dried carefully and applied some really nice smelling deodorant I kept for special occasions.

When I went back into the family room, Mike was in the tux sans the jacket. Jan looked better than I had ever seen her. Her dress was modest. It wasn't like my clothes were going to be. I kind of thought the outfit she had for me looked cheap and of course too brief.

They told me Kim had to go and said she would check back with me in the morning to see how it went.

Jan looked at me and said, "It's time".

I remained standing and Jan picked up her contraption and put it on me. Then she pulled out some things that turned out to be sleeves. They had holes for my thumbs to go through, like long gloves with the fingers cut off. When they were then pulled up they covered my arms to my armpits. Like stockings they had almost invisible binding tops to hold them above my biceps. They had flowers embroidered the full length. There were no stockings. My legs were to be bare like most of the rest of me. Jan said, "Go look in the full length mirror in Mike's room."

I was surprised I could walk as well as I could. I went in and took a look. In the full light it looked ridiculous. Except for the things over my shoulders, the things coming around my abdomen and the things pointing at my cunt, I was totally exposed in front. Best I could see the back looked like I was a mechanical monster. I returned to the living room.

"I guess as long as I'm naked no one is going to be focusing on this contraption except that from what I can see of the back it looks too intimidating for anyone to walk behind me. They will miss my cute butt."

Jan reached in her bag of tricks and said, "Oh there are a couple of accessories. This thing clips on over the hinge and the back of the, uh, uh, thing. Also here are your heels.'

I turned and she attached the camouflage and placed the shoes in front of me. The shoes had heels that had to be at least four inches. They were a compromise between the tan color of my feet and the color of the background of the flowers on the contraption. I slipped them on and almost fell.

"You had better practice walking a bit," Mike said. He laughed.

"You try them on, smart ass", was my reply.

I practiced until I could actually let go and not fall.

Jan said, "Don't worry about falling. Nathan will make sure you don't fall. He'll keep a hand on you."

I said, 'Who the hell is Nathan and whoever he is, he better watch his hands." I had forgotten her son's name.

Jan was immediately offended. "Nathan is my son and he's a gentlemen."

It was now about 6:15 and we were to be there by 7:00. Jan said, "I wonder where Nathan is," more a statement than a question. She called his cell phone and found he was on his way but lost. Mike got on and straightened him out. He was there in ten minutes. I saw his car arrive. Now I was really getting nervous and apprehensive. I was about to start a blind date, stark naked, well not quite, and the date was a boy about my age that I had never met. I'm always most embarrassed to be exposed to someone about my age.

He came into the house. We were introduced and he seemed nice. He didn't stare, he almost acted like I was decent, and he addressed me in a very polite way. He was very formal.

Mike was on the phone with the limo company and giving them directions because they too were lost. It's not that hard to find our house. I've found it lots of times when I was allowed to drive. (My mind was telling me I was getting more comfortable; at least comfortable enough to be a smart-ass.)

The limo arrived and we went out to get in. The driver almost lost control when he saw me. Mike said, "Be professional". The man quickly recovered and opened the door through which we all entered. I was allowed to enter first and get out of sight. I sat on the far side. Jan was next and sat directly across from me where she was looking at me, face to face. Next in was Nathan who sat beside me. Mike carefully gave the address and instructions to the driver and then got in sitting next to Jan. I couldn't believe she was going to get away with this but here we were, on our way.

Jan looked across at me. She wasn't looking at my face. She was carefully examining my crotch. I anticipated her comment so I opened my legs a bit.

She said, "I love it. Your pussy is delectable and your tits are all pointy. You don't know where you will be sitting but I do. Everyone will be able to see right up between your legs and of course your breasts are really going to be a hit. Whatever you do keep the knees open enough for all to see. That is your main purpose."

I said, "Thanks for making me just a piece of meat". Mike was looking also and smiling. Nathan refrained and didn't even seem interested. I wondered if he was gay.

Jan said, "I'm sorry but you are my trophy tonight".

That pissed me off and I sulked. I also began to plan some kind of revenge. I wasn't sure what but maybe I could stand up and yell "Jan's been turning tricks to supplement her income". Of course I didn't know her very well and might end up getting sued for libel as well as getting thrown out of our house. Then I'd end up turning tricks. I'd have to think about some kind of revenge.

When we arrived the driver really jumped to the task of opening the door. He couldn't wait to get another look at the trophy. I was last to get out.

Of course others were arriving and I was an immediate object of attention and conversation. They must have thought I was deaf or maybe they wanted me to hear their "whispered" comments. We didn't have to deal with a crowd. They divided so we could walk through unmolested. I guess these were sophisticated people. No one tried to grope me. For that I was thankful.

Nathan carefully place his hand on the hinge part of my apparatus as he directed me in front of him through the tighter spots. When we could walk side by side, he offered his arm which I took. The shoes were still a concern of mine but he was firm and I was able to manage, getting more qualified all the time.

We passed though the doors at the entrance. Jan gave the ushers her credentials and we were led into the main aisle. Mike and Jan went ahead of us, following the usher. Nathan and I followed. I could see out of the corner of my eye that no one was missing the show. While they were too sophisticated to stand on the chairs if they were away from the aisle, they sure stretched hoping to catch a glimpse. No doubt the word was spreading faster than we were walking because people were turning toward us in anticipation. I still refused to look directly at anyone.

Then I realized we were going up some steps. I looked for the first time at the setting. There was a high dais that had a long table and about a six or eight chairs. All were full and all the occupants of those chairs had their eyes on me. In front of that was a lower dais which was about shoulder high above the masses. We were heading for that. We went up the six to eight steps and here we found individual, smaller tables between chairs. The tables were apparently just for drinks. The chairs were in very clear view of all those people sitting out there. I did a quick calculation and figured with six or so people on top and what looked like maybe ten chairs on our level, I was going to have more than 50 people, including servers, staring at my breasts and cunt. How comforting.

It turned out my chair was at the end. The chair seemed to be bolted to the floor and I was only able to sit turned slightly toward the center of the floor before me. A table on the end, also bolted on the floor of the dais, was about knee high. It blocked me from turning even slightly away from center of the audience. I could not turn sideways or in any other way cover myself. I learned something else at this point. My contraption prevented me from crossing my legs. Oh, goody, I was really very, very open!!

Somebody above us began the party, which was more like a meeting. There were drinks being served. There was not much of a choice with beer and some kind of mixed drink offered. I declined as I was under twenty one, a minor. Nathan whispered that I could probably get away with a drink. I whispered that I wasn't interested. I saw that he was just toying with his mixed drink and I never saw him take even a sip.

The top people were introduced by the guy everyone was supposed to know, I guessed. As each person on our level was introduced next, it was protocol to stand and bow slightly in recognition of being recognized. I couldn't believe they even introduced me. I stood and gave everyone a big smile. I don't think they noticed my smile.

The procedure and sitting lasted so long I could not sit still and had to adjust my position. Flash! That was me flashing not some camera. I was kind of surprised there was no flash from the masses. Too sophisticated I guess. I don't know what was going on but it seemed to go on a long time. I got used to the situation and began to swing my legs back and forth. The right leg swung to the right, pause, and the left leg followed. Then I went the other way. I wasn't the only one who was not listening.

Before I knew it, everyone was standing. Our gang walked down to the main floor. I thought we were leaving but it was not to be. Now we were part of the masses. Chairs were removed as the audience stood so it was just on big mob of people milling around. Still no one groped, though it would have been easy. A lot of people gathered around me. They wanted to personally greet me. No one said anything unkind. Several people put a hand on my shoulder and spoke to me. Nathan kept up as much as possible.

An older man had remained to my back. I had seen him out of the corner of my eye. I wondered if he was fixated on my butt. Eventually I turned about halfway around and looked him in the eye. He was not looking at my butt but more at my contraption. He looked up and our eyes met. He said, "That is an amazing piece of, whatever it is". I laughed and said, "Yes it is. Would you help me take it off?"

He didn't say anything but took hold of the cover which had slipped almost off the gadget. I pulled the navel pointer away from my stomach and he picked up on it and pulled it to the back. I pulled the cunt pointers away and he got that and pulled it to the back. He lifted the apparatus so that the shoulder pieces came loose. I was naked except for the sleeves. I pulled them off and piled them on top of all the stuff the old guy was holding. I also put the shoes on top.

"What shall I do with this?" he asked.

"Just dump it anywhere. I'm through with it."

Now my audience was looking at a totally naked girl with no decorations. I felt really free all at once. I was naked and barefooted, which had become two of my favorite forms of dress. I looked for Nathan and found him hovering nearby just watching me. He said, "Mom's going to be pissed".

I said, "That's too bad. I did my meat show for her. Now she can lump it. Let's go see if the limo has arrived."

We slowly made out way through the crowd. Again they were polite and made way for us. Being barefoot I didn't need Nathan's support but still held onto his arm.

On the way out I did run into someone I knew. Krystal.

She sneered at me and said, 'Hussy. Tramp."

I said, "Krystal, if you think I do this of my own volition, your IQ is even lower than I thought".

She said, "What?"

"Your IQ; your intelligence quotient."

"I don't know what you mean."

Then I just said, "Take off another fifteen points," and walked on by.

When we got to the door Mike and Jan were nowhere in sight.

I asked, "Can you afford a cab?"

Nathan said, "Yes, I think I can. Let me call my mother and tell her we are gong on ahead".

I said, "Let me go pee first and I'll be ready". I went and everyone in the john, and there were several, said they admired my courage and that I was very pretty. They also let me go first. Both the comments and the gestures were very nice.

Nathan called "mommy" and I guess there was a brief argument. There was a number of cabs waiting and he ran to catch the attention of a driver. I was left alone a few seconds but was safe. People just stood and stared.

We got in the cab and I gave the driver our address. When we got there I realized I had no key to the house.

"Mike has a couple of rosin chairs around by the garage. If you will get them, we can just sit here and wait for Mike and your Mom to get here." The porch light had been left on so we could be openly seen.

A couple of minutes after sitting down I said, "Nathan".

"Yes?"

"I see you've got a hard on!"

"Yea. I'm sorry. I tried to control it. I did my best not to look at you and thought of other things because I didn't want to walk around with a boner at the party. It was difficult because you are a real turn on. I had to think about all kinds of weird things like monsters and cows and cheese, and Mt. Rushmore, I don't know what all. You are very sexy and probably are even with clothes on. I don't guess I have to hide anything sitting here."

Well, that changed my opinion of him. I guess he wasn't gay after all; just smart. Not to be conceited though, I doubt if anyone would notice his erection. If I had been fully dressed and he had been naked, no would have noticed me.

We had a nice talk and he said maybe he could visit me and maybe take me out sometime. He made to effort to even touch me.

I said that could be considered.

About that time another taxi appeared with Mike and Jan getting out.

We went into the house. Jan was pissed about me losing the contraption, although someone had given it back to her. She and Mike were carrying it in their arms. I laughed at them and told them it served them right to get stuck with it for awhile.

We had some coffee and Jan took Nathan and they left.

A few days later I got some news from Mike. I didn't need to get revenge. Jan had not gotten advanced because of exposing me. She got expelled from the club because she was accused of abusing a minor. She tried to explain that I wasn't a minor but somehow the word had gotten around that I was only fourteen. That is probably why no one tried to mess with me.

Somehow someone had also gotten my phone number. I don't know how but it got passed around some and I got a lot of phone calls from sympathetic members of the club. I tried to act like I was very young to enforce their perception.

Jan broke up with Mike.

A few days after the party I told Mike we needed to have a talk.

We sat down and I started the conversation.

"Mike, as you can see I have complied with your wishes completely. I have gotten so I no longer feel I need to hide behind clothes. I'm happiest when I am naked. I agreed, or was forced, to expose myself to a number of strangers. There was even that unbelievable party the other night. I've even been in danger a couple of times. I think it is time to bring this to an end.

aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers
12