Naked Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me have it!"

She was like a woman possessed, as she sucked his dick in a frenzy of lust, bobbing her head repeatedly down its full length and then sucking so hard it released with a "pop" on each upstroke. The tables were turned and he was the one who was moaning as he approached orgasm. Trish released his pole from her mouth and grabbed it firmly in both hands, one at the base and one at the crown. Each hand twisting back and forth in opposite directions as she pulled to milked his organ.

"Cum for me!"

"Squirt it!"

He blew his load. It erupted like a volcano with heavy squirts striking her cheek, neck and breasts. The remainder oozed from his dickhead and ran like molten lava down her hands.

Todd went totally limp, completely exhausted. Still holding his softening shaft, she kissed his sticky, sensitive crown, flashed that mesmerizing smile, and purred to him, "Did you like that, baby?"

Cradling his deflated cock with gooey hands and semen rolling down her cheek and breasts, she turned to me and repeated, "Did you like that, baby?"

Trish went to the bedroom to freshen up, Todd recovered and dressed, and I took him back to his car as promised. On the trip to the car Todd was complementary to Trish and appreciative to me. Just before he exited the car he turned and said in a believable tone, "You are a very luck man."

"If you ever decide to do that again, please think of me." I promise I will stay within your boundaries. "She is such a fuckin babe!"

"She's so fuckin hot!"

I drove like a maniac back to the apartment. As I got out of the car I could see Trish out on the balcony, still naked, her bare body reflecting in the moon light. I literally ran into the building and up the steps. Trish met me before I could get in the door of the apartment and ran naked to my arms. She tore at my clothes as I pushed her back in our unit.

"Oh my God!"

"That was so hot!"

"I'm so horny!"

"Fuck me, Michael!"

"Fuck me!"

12