Naked Trek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alii Nui
Alii Nui
43 Followers

Jeanne gave a sharp intake of breath and watched her lover oil her thighs, felt them heat as she continued to massage the oil into her glimmering breasts.

Knossos slowly worked the odorless, clear amber oil over the woman’s thighs, his hands moving in circles over her greased skin, inching closer and closer to the dense tangle of her Venus Mons. Then, with a wolfish grin on his lips, he blew on Jeanne’s thighs. Her reaction was immediate and dramatic.

She grunted and jerked somewhat in surprise and attempted to shut her legs. But Knossos easily held them apart. Where a moment before her skin had been bathed in a warm glow, Knossos’ brief exhalation had caused a chilled ripple over her exposed thighs. Her skin goose-bumped. But before the cold had time to grow uncomfortable, it dissipated, the warmth replacing it once more.

“Damn,” she moaned, pulling, pinching her nipples harder and closing her eyes, realizing the oil was a dualgenic compound. “I said, goddamn.”

Knossos chuckled, “Does it please you?”

“Oh yes,” she sighed. “It pleases me.”

“Good,” he growled and spread the oil into the tight curls of her pubes, heating the puffy lips, working it into her deep slit, over her hardening clitoris. Again she jerked on the cot, being highly sensitive there. But then she sighed, and lie back on the bed, still massaging her breasts. “Knossos,” she moaned.

He blew again, causing a brief ice-blizzard to cool her pearl-nub and the flushed pussy lips. She called his name once more as he climbed onto the cot and between her gaping legs.

“Jeanne,” he cooed, pushing her ankles onto his shoulders.

When he drove into her, his oiled cock felt like a thick pole of white hot iron thrusting up into her center, searing into her soul.

Her hips spasmed, rocking upwards. “Fuck me,” she sobbed, courting the invasion.

Jeanne rolled her big hips and grinded her lovely ass up off the cot to meet his lunge. Knossos took her completely in one steady and firm stroke, his long cock enflamed as he drove deep into her kiln hot cunt. She was far tighter than any Klingon woman he’d bedded. His dark and heavy balls sac slapped against her upturned ass. The plum head of his cock thudded her back wall, bottoming out the tight and extremely wet-velvet lined tunnel.

She screamed, a full-bodied and unselfconscious wail. The cry of a woman willingly welcoming the man she desired into her. Her walls, hugged tight around his bulbous and wide cockhead, shuddered down his considerable length to the thick root and the wiry curls of his pubic. Knossos was larger than she was accustomed to, but the ache caused by his oversized cock forced her to whimper around a mild, pre-orgasmic tremor.

“Take your hands away,” he rasped.

And Jeanne slid her fingers from her pinched-nippled breasts. Knossos took her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. The right he took between his full lips, flicking a strong tongue across the sensitive tip. Once more the woman beneath him screamed, tears leaked from her squeezed shut eyes and he felt her pussy ripple around his deep-seated cock. She bucked violently beneath him.

Jeanne came. She climaxed around Knossos’ huge dick, her juices somewhat quenching the fire of the graywood oil, coating his pistoning cock with her aromatic ejecta. Her cum drenched her sex, matting her dark pubic hair, making her thighs glisten with more than sweat and oil.

The rut when on and on, Jeanne’s orgasms chain-reacting, a building climax continuously chasing an ebbing one. Her entire body was a deep flush as she gnashed her teeth and whined as she humped upward, uninhabited. A wild Earth-girl riding undomesticated Klingon cock.

Colored lights began to explode behind her closed eyes and she felt herself growing faint, just as Knossos powerful cock seemed to balloon, to bow out her clenched pussy walls. She batted open her damp-lashed eyes and saw that her lover had thrown back his head, his own teeth gritted tight. His jaw-muscles bunched, tendons stood out from his neck, and his heavily corded arms trembled. She felt him ram deep, one final time, then his thick cream splattered deep within her. Once more her cunt was superheated, this time from his scalding cum. His seed flooded her clenching, frantically milking pussy.

He howled as he came inside the lively plump woman.

Once more Jeanne cried out as Knossos pulsed deep in her core, his throbbing cock blasting his cum into her until she overfilled. His pearly seed began to run down into her ass cleavage, from the frothed lips of her well-worked pussy.

It took some time, but when he had completely emptied his balls into her, Knossos collapsed on top of Jeanne’s heaving body. Both utterly spent.

#

Sometime later.

“So how’d a nice Earther boy such as yourself wind up in a ship like this?” The naked and sweaty Jeanne lie on her side facing an equally naked and sweaty Knossos. They sipped from a shared mug of bloodwyne, basking in their post-coital glow.

“I’m not an Earther,” he immediately corrected her. “I was born in the Empire.” Those were two sentences he had stated countless times in his life.

“Ah. A revelation,” she smiled, tracing a finger through his sparse chest hair. “How is it that you, a human, became Intelligence Head of the Klingon Empire?”

He smiled, liking his cot-mate very much. She certainly knew how to fuck. “I can’t tell you that.”

“Then let me tell you,” Jeanne said. She took a sip of the bloodwyne, more for rehydration than from preference. The wine was a bit too sour for her taste. She passed the cup to Knossos who took a big swallow and grunted in satisfaction.

“Despite our best precautions, early Starfleet warp-ships often went missing. Merchant warp-ships disappeared with about the same frequency. I think that at least one, and probably a few of those ships wound up within the borders of the Empire. And once under the Klingon sphere of influence, the High Counsel would be very reluctant to let those ships return to Federation Space with the knowledge they possessed of the Empire. How am I doing?”

Knossos chuckled. “All matters on that subject are classified.”

Jeanne smiled, actually expecting no other answer. She pressed on.

“Also, such found ships would give the Empire precious knowledge of early Federation ships and Human anatomy. I don’t think it too far-fetched to imagine that Humans were settled on a Klingon-controlled world and observed. In time, given the innate natures of both Klingons and Humans, there was inter-breeding. This would explain why the very first starship Enterprise encountered ridged Klingons, when later Starships, like the Constitution-class Enterprise, mostly encountered more human-like Klingons. I’ve always suspected your government thought such mixed-race beings would both understand true Humans better and be more readily trusted by Humanity and the Federation at large, which turned out not to be the case.”

She arched a brow at the general, who merely returned her an enigmatic grin.

“Whether there was inter-breeding or not, my theoretical Human population would remain. The Empire would be reluctant to admit to keeping a captured Human population, so their existence was never officially stated. However, I believe you’re a part of that stranded gene pool. I also believe that your government must be flirting with the idea of acknowledging that captured population. That would be the only reason for your revealing yourself at this time.”

She casually toyed with one of his dreds. “The only thing that really puzzles me, is why the High Council would trust a Human in the position of Intelligence Head to begin with.”

Knossos traced a fingers down Jeanne’s cheek. “A pretty theory. But without objective proof, it’s merely a theory. And, as point of fact, Human populations exist in many parts of the Known Galaxy. The Federation doesn’t hold a monopoly on Humanity nor an innate right to our loyalty as a race.”

Jeanne narrowed her green eyes for a moment, as if making up her mind about something. “Okay, keep your secrets then. Can you tell me about yourself? Your family?”

Knossos smiled into the Earth woman’s face. “Of course. My house is strong. I’m proud of my family. However,” he said, with a gleam in his dark eyes, “I’d rather talk about the way the light glistens off your nipples.”

He rubbed the pad of his thumb across one of the ruddy nubs.

Her voice lilting, she said, “Don’t touch me there.” Then she giggled.

And so the general and the commander, the man and the woman, occupied themselves well into the hours of the night.

-the end-

Alii Nui
Alii Nui
43 Followers
12