Naked Vows Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura and Sarah explore their new relationship.
6k words
4.72
19.9k
8

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah ran her hand over the empty spot in the bed. It sucked waking up alone, knowing the person she thought she had a profound connection with snuck out in the middle of the night. She wanted to be angry or hurt but she just felt empty. No wonder Frank left her, she was a complete idiot.

Why did Laura leave? Sarah honestly believed they made a deep connection last night. Did she leave because she felt awkward? To be fair, after what they did and said last night a little awkwardness made sense. Still, she expected more from Laura. The woman ran a huge business, she should have had the guts to stay.

Or did Sarah do something wrong? They got a little tipsy last night, but not drunk. Was that the problem? Did Laura want to excuse what she did on alcohol? Did her actions embarrass her so much in the harsh light of day?

Sarah chastised herself for being so upset. It wasn't good to need someone she barely knew that bad. Yet she hurt as bad right now as she had the day Frank left. That didn't make sense, she only knew Laura for a few hours and she knew Frank for years.

To make the whole affair even more degrading, Sarah slept better last night than she remembered in a long time. She didn't know if it was the sex or because she hadn't slept alone.

Sarah forced herself to get out of bed and go through her morning routine. She brushed her teeth but didn't have enough energy to get dressed. At least she didn't have any friends who might find out she had her first lesbian experience and got dumped the same night.

Coffee sounded good so she threw on a robe and headed for the kitchen. The scent of fresh brewed coffee met her halfway down the stairs. She must have set the coffee maker before going out last night.

Sarah pushed open the kitchen door and froze. Laura stood at her stove dancing to a song she sang off key. Laura hadn't left her after all, she was here all the time making coffee. Sarah started to speak when Laura shimmed over to the fridge and pulled out . . . eggs? When did Sarah buy eggs? What was Laura doing? Then Laura looked through the cupboards until she found a skillet.

Oh, shit! Laura was making breakfast and Sarah looked like crap. She hadn't showered, shaved or put on makeup. Thankfully all the appliances faced away from the door. Sarah took a step back when Laura turned and saw her. She lurched to a stop and went crimson. Sarah loved that about Laura. Last night at the bar she kept turning red, especially when she saw two women kiss. Or when she made her hump her leg. Where had that idea come from? That little memory almost made her blush.

"Good morning." Laura wiped her hands on a towel then marched around the table. "Tell me you slept as well as I did." Sarah's eyes went straight to her tits. God, she was just like a guy; Laura had a face, she should look at it. Besides, she had her bra on again. "I haven't slept that well since Tom died."

"Um, yeah, I slept great." Between her depression at waking up alone and her elation at finding Laura in her kitchen, Sarah felt numb.

"It's almost ready." Laura took both Sarah's hands and dragged her to the table then made her sit. "I wanted to have this done before you woke up."

"You're making me breakfast." Sarah looked form Laura to the stove. This proud, powerful woman was making breakfast for her. Another wave of love filled Sarah's heart.

"Yes." Some enthusiasm seeped out of Laura's face. "Did I do something wrong?"

"What?" Sarah looked back at Laura and saw her face fall. She shook her head to clear it. "No, of course not. I, well, no one has ever done this for me."

"You're kidding." Laura looked like she didn't believe it. "Oops, I gotta take care of the pancake!" She ran to the stove.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Well for one thing I'm starving and I figured you would be too." Laura flipped a pancake and it landed on the side of the skillet and smeared across the hot surface. "I used to do this all the time for Tom and the kids." She scowled at the offending pancake. "I used to be better at it, too." She shoved the pancake to the center of the skillet then poured a cup of coffee for Sarah. "I don't know how you take it."

"Black," Sarah said, absently. When she was first married and cooking for Frank, he wanted her naked. She always figured it was a fantasy to have a woman do housework in the nude. Now she understood the appeal. A woman's body did fascinating things moving around a kitchen.

"Really? I figured you for the energetic type who likes the extra calories from sugar and cream."

"I used to be, but after Frank left . . . well."

"I understand. When Tom died, I wanted to give up on everything. Even simple things like fixing a cup of coffee took too much energy. Unfortunately I had kids and a business to handle."

"You don't have servants?"

"No, I may be successful but I'm a long way from being rich enough to hire servants."

"Remember how I said you didn't do anything wrong?" Sarah decided to pull a chapter from Frank's book. "I changed my mind. I want you naked."

"What?" Laura laughed her nervous laugh and Sarah realized it was a stalling tactic. She also blushed and Sarah got the impression only she got to see it.

"In fact, I want you naked all weekend."

"You know I'm not comfortable with that." Laura fiddled with the spatula and avoided Sarah's eyes.

"I love your body and I want to see it."

"It's different now, it's lighter. You can see how-."

"Do not say how fat or ugly or whatever it is you think you are."

"It was dark last night."

"Not that dark. Now strip." Sarah tried to sound stern but she heard the anticipation in her voice and expected Laura did too.

Laura flipped the pancake in the skillet then shrugged out of her dress and let it pool at her feet. Once again Sarah felt like a guy because she didn't bother looking at Laura's face. Laura hesitated but Sarah's expression must have convinced the older woman Sarah did like her body. She undid her bra and released her magnificent tits.

"Don't stop now."

Laura hooked her thumbs in her waistband and pushed her panties over her hips and let them fall to her ankles. She stepped out of them then turned back to the stove.

Sarah watched Laura work around the stove for a few minutes enjoying the sight more than she thought possible. Frank was right about a woman's body having all kinds of interesting jiggles and wiggles. She finally had to move to get a better look at Laura. Not that she minded the view from behind. Sarah leaned against the counter and got a little thrill every time Laura's tits swayed or when she flashed her bush. It was the hottest thing Sarah ever saw. They stood feet apart and were in the middle of foreplay. Now she understood why Frank always had her naked. Next time she talked to him she'd apologize for thinking he was weird.

Laura had a hard time concentrating with Sarah standing there staring at her. Her hands shook and she constantly glanced at Sarah. Too bad, she'd just have to get used to it. Sarah enjoyed this way too much to give up. "I'm only staring because you're so hot." Laura's hands shook even more.

"I'm-."

"You're beautiful. Say it."

"Sarah, please, I'm-."

Sarah slapped her bare bottom. "Tell me you're beautiful."

"I'm beautiful." Laura blushed from her hair line down to the tops of her tits.

"That's better."

Laura's hands trembled so bad she dropped the ladle into the pancake batter. Some batter splattered out and a thick glob landed on Laura's tit. It reminded Sarah of when Frank came on her tits and she suppressed a giggle. Laura reached for a towel but Sarah stopped her. "I'll deal with it." She bent over and put her tongue against Laura's nipple then licked until she got the batter with her tongue. Laura's nipple went ridged and her eyes half closed. Sarah grinned to herself. She had more confidence after one night with Laura than she had in her entire marriage.

Sarah went to the cupboard for dishes but Laura stopped her. "Let me do that. I'll take care of everything."

"Why wont you let me help?" Sarah felt uncomfortable. This was her kitchen, Laura was her guest, and she was used to doing all the kitchen work.

"I want to do it. If Tom was still alive, I'd be doing it every day. I miss doing things like this. I know it's not politically correct, but I liked being a housewife. I'm good at it, it's what I was meant to do."

"I think I'm what you're meant to do."

"That too." Laura smiled and finished setting the table then went back to the stove. "Can I get dressed now? I feel weird."

"No, I want you naked."

"If you say so."

"I do say so."

"I have a confession to make." Laura blushed even as a little smile played around her mouth. "I like it when you watch me."

"I can tell." Sarah ran her hand over Laura's ass. "Your nipples are hard."

Laura gasped, dropped the spatula, and grabbed her tits. Sarah laughed hysterically. "It's not bad. I like being able to turn you on." Sarah nodded at the skillet. "You better do something before that pancake burns."

Laura muttered an oath and snatched at the spatula. Sarah laughed again as she moved behind Laura and wrapped her arms around the older woman's waist. She clasped her hands and rested her cheek against Laura's back while Laura went back to cooking.

"I have a confession to make too." Sarah felt Laura's pubic hair tickle her wrist but forced the erotic sensation out of her mind. "I was hurt when I woke up alone."

"I'm sorry." Laura turned in Sarah's arms and hugged her. "I wanted to be done before you woke up. I didn't think how you'd feel waking up alone."

"It's ok." Sarah looked down, afraid to let Laura see how hurt she had been. Laura's bare tits pushed against her chest. She wanted to put her mouth on them but lust wasn't the best tone to set right now. "I can understand the need to get away. You know, to think."

"There is nothing to think about, my sweet." Sarah felt Laura's fingers under her chin, gently urging her to look up. When Sarah did, the older woman bent her head to lay a chaste kiss on Sarah's lips. "I have no regrets."

Sarah closed her eyes and sighed. "Me either." She pushed away from Laura. "You better get back to cooking before something gets burned!"

"Not to worry, I'm done. You go set at the table and I'll bring our food over."

Sarah had to admit she liked the view. Laura was sex on a stick when she was naked.

"Wait a minute." Sarah lifted the syrup bottle. "I don't remember getting eggs but I know I didn't buy syrup."

"I had to go to the store this morning."

"You went shopping for me?"

"For us, and I had to. You didn't have anything in your fridge."

"You should have woken me up. I'd love watching you push a cart around without a bra on under you dress. Too bad there are laws against public nudity."

"Sarah, that can't happen."

"I know, I just said there are laws."

"Not that. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to do that for you, but I can't." Laura spread butter on some pancakes and drenched them in syrup then set the plate in front of Sarah. If Sarah hadn't been focused on Laura's tits, she would have put a stop to half the pancakes, most of the syrup and all the butter. "What we have is wonderful, but we have to keep it private."

"Oh, I get it, you're ashamed of me." Sarah said it lightheartedly. No kidding they had to keep it secret. She had Frank's colleagues and friends to deal with. If it came out his exwife was fucking another woman, it would destroy Frank's reputation.

"No, I'm not ashamed of you." Laura sounded a little mad, she must not have heard Sarah's humor. "It's not me I'm worried about."

"Laura, I was kidding." It took all of Sarah's will not to wilt under Laura's angry glare and beg for forgiveness. When Frank used that tone, she felt stupid and worthless.

"Were you? I may be confused and lost in a world I never expected to be in, but I'm not ashamed of you."

Sarah took a tight rein on her emotions. If she wanted to be stronger, more in control, she needed to act like it.

"Be quiet, Laura." Sarah spoke soft but firm. "I told you I was joking and I meant it. We may have a lot to learn about each other but you don't have the right to call me a liar."

"I didn't mean to imply you're a liar." Laura stared at her empty plate. "I'm sorry."

"Come over here and kneel." Sarah winced. What was she thinking, having Laura kneel naked at her feet like some slave. That's what Frank turned her into, Sarah realized. He made her a helpless slave then threw her away when he got board. She refused to do that to Laura, even if the older woman let her. She was about to tell Laura to never mind when the older woman knelt at Sarah's side.

"I'm sorry, Sarah. You're right. I don't have the right to call you a liar, even by implication."

Sarah stroked Laura's hair. "I'm sorry too. My sense of humor runs to the self deprecating side." She handed Laura a fork and pulled a chair next to her with her foot. "Sit next to me and help me with this plate. I can't eat this much."

Laura sat in the chair and gasped.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm naked! The chair is cold." Both women burst into laughter. Sarah forked a piece of pancake and fed it to Laura. They were half way through the meal before Laura spoke again. "I can't be a lesbian."

"It's not important." Sarah slid a piece of pancake through a pool of syrup and tried to get it to Laura's mouth before it dripped. She didn't make it and a drop of syrup landed on Laura's boob. Laura reached for a napkin to wipe it off but once again Sarah stopped her. "I have plans for that syrup."

"I'm sure you do." Laura left it there though and fed a bite to Sarah. "It is important. If it was just me I wouldn't care. You need to grow a thick skin when you're a woman in business. The problem is I have employees. If our relationship goes public people might lose their jobs."

"I meant the label isn't important. You're a woman who's fucking someone who happens to be another woman. Let the labels go."

They sat in companionable silence for a few minutes.

"This is starting to itch." Laura pointed at the syrup on her tit. "Can I wipe it up now?"

"Nope." Sarah grabbed Laura's tit and loved its weight in her hand. She squeezed it, marveling at the way it molded to her fingers. Her skin was so soft and smooth. When Laura started to press against Sarah's hand, she leaned over to suck the syrup off. She sucked harder and longer than she had to until she left a hickey on the upward slop of Laura's tit. "Enough talk, you almost got me out of the mood."

"The mood for what?" Laura's voice was breathy and filled with anticipation.

"Dishes."

"You're in the mood to do dishes?"

"Nope. I'm in the mood to watch you do the dishes. All the soapy water splashing on you, all the bending you'll do to fill the dish washer. I'm not sure which view I'll want. I may have you do them twice so I can see all your different parts from all those different angles."

Like clockwork, along came the familiar blush.

"If I watch from behind, I can stare at your pussy. But if I watch from the front, I can stare at your tits. I don't know how to decide."

"Stop it." Laura's face was so red it looked painful. "I swear you're worse than Tom."

"Which did Tom like best? Tits or pussy?"

"Oh god!" Laura fanned her face and frantically cleaned the table.

"What a shade of red! Hey Laura, if I keep this up do you think I can get your whole body to turn the same color as your face?"

Laura clattered the dishes like she wanted to drown out Sarah's voice.

"So, which is it? Did he like your tits or your pussy?"

"It depended on the day," Laura said through gritted teeth.

Sarah laughed but stopped teasing the poor woman.

***

Laura ran some water to rinse the dishes. Sarah leaned against the counter and Laura felt her eyes on her. Her breasts felt swollen and ached to be touched. She felt like an adolescent again, consumed with lust and thoughts about sex.

It seemed like she should feel foolish walking around naked at her age. However, the way Sarah stared at her made her feel anything but foolish. Laura had no way to explain the sudden change. She never imagined touching another woman before. Now she needed to kiss Sarah, caress her and make her sweat and moan and orgasm.

Laura bent to open the dishwasher and heard movement behind her. She almost squealed in surprise when Sarah's hand covered her sex. Laura straightened up and clutched the counter as Sarah slipped a finger inside her. She was so wet the finger slid into her with no resistance at all. Her pussy clutched, trying to suck it in deeper.

"My god, you're sopping wet." Sarah pressed herself against Laura. Her finger slid slowly in and out of Laura's pussy. Sarah slid her arm under Laura's and grabbed her breast, squeezing it each time her finger slid up Laura's channel. "I'm tired of waiting for you to finish the dishes so I'm going to play with your body. Ignore me."

"I, I can't." Laura writhed on Sarah's hand.

"You better." Sarah squeezed Laura's nipple and used it to lift and extend her breast. After breast-feeding two children Laura didn't think her nipples could be so sensitive but Sarah's stimulation almost brought her to an orgasm. "I don't want you to come until the dishes are done." Sarah put her mouth to Laura's ear so her hot breath sent chills down Laura's spine. "Pay attention to your chores." She sucked Laura's earlobe into her mouth, the wet heat sent Laura closer to an orgasm. "I'd hate to have to punish you." Sarah licked Laura's ear and the sensation made Laura spasm and almost drop a plate.

Sarah eased another finger inside her, again without resistance. Laura squeezed those fingers with all her strength, it felt so good. "Maybe you need a good rhythm to get you moving again." Sarah shoved her fingers in Laura and squeezed her breast at a faster tempo. Laura trembled, feeling the pleasure grow to an inevitable orgasm. She frantically worked on the dishes. Sarah didn't want her to orgasm but Laura couldn't hold off for very long. Not with Sarah fondling her breast and pumping her hand between her legs.

When Sarah slid another finger in Laura, she knew she wasn't going to finish the dishes. Little moans from deep in her throat escaped. Sarah released her breast and Laura sighed, relieved the stimulation had ended. Now she could finish the dishes before she came. When Sarah moved away, Laura felt a little self control return. She almost had her breathing under control. Now if Sarah got her hand out, she could concentrate on - oh, no!

Sarah pressed up against Laura again only this time Sarah's hot, bare skin pressed against her own. The hand came back to her breast and Sarah's nipples pressed into Laura's back.

"Tell me, Mrs. Westover, have you ever tasted yourself?" Sarah's hands moved in unison again, only a little faster now.

"Uh, no." Laura barely got the words out. She pressed down on Sarah's hand and the woman's nipples abrading her back made her want to scream.

"Then maybe today will be a first." Sarah's hands moved faster. Laura's eyes squeezed shut. She bit her lip. "What do you think it will be like to have your mouth on my pussy?"

Preforming the act, imagining her mouth between Sarah's legs was too much. Laura threw her head back. "Sarah!" She screamed out her name, clamped her legs on Sarah's hand and convulsed for what seemed like forever.

As the last wave of pleasure crashed against her, Sarah grabbed her nipple and pulled it taut then pistoned her fingers fast and hard into Laura. "Naughty girl. I'm going to spank you for disobeying me." Laura's whole body went ridged with another orgasm.

When her pussy convulsed for the last time Sarah pulled her fingers out of Laura's sopping sex and stepped away. When Laura regained enough energy to face Sarah, the younger woman sat at the table with a huge grin on her face. She had pulled her robe around her hiding everything but her head and one hand. "You're sexy when you come." Sarah's low husky voice sent a shiver through Laura.

12