Naked Vows Ch. 07

Story Info
Laura and Sarah confront Laura's son.
10.5k words
4.74
21.1k
9

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah eased Laura off her lap and looked at her new skirt. It was crumpled around her waist and her panties were twisted and pulled around. "You've messed up my new cloths. You need to straighten them out."

"I'll hang them in my closet."

"No. You did this without permission so now you need to be responsible and put them back on."

Laura pouted as she knelt in front of Sarah and slid her hands down the younger woman's legs. She leaned forward to nuzzle against Sarah's pubic mound and Sarah almost said to hell with it and attacked Laura. Somehow she managed to keep in control. When Laura slid her thong into place between her ass cheeks, she almost lost it, again. Laura tugged at the thin strap and Sarah stifled a moan as it rubbed against her sex. Her clit throbbed as Laura's fingers played around the front panel of her panties and caressed all around her pussy, but never quite touched it. Three more seconds and Sarah's determination would have broken. Thankfully Laura moved on to Sarah's skirt. She pulled the rich fabric over Sarah's hips and smoothed the fabric out.

"Now what?" Laura ran her fingers across the slope of her tit and looked up with wide innocent eyes and lips slightly parted.

Sarah looked around the office for inspiration. This encounter didn't go anything like she expected it to. "It occurs to me you won't be available whenever I want you. The past week proves it. I only had a single picture of you to keep me company. It's time to remedy that." Sarah went to her purse and pulled out her phone.

"I'm not sure this is the best place to do that." Laura eyed the phone like it was a snake.

"This is the perfect place for it." Sarah looked around the office. "Now let me think." Her eyes caught the chair where Laura made her come. "Yes. We'll start there." Sarah gestured with her chin. "Go set at your desk."

Laura did as she was told. She sucked in a breath when her skin contacted the leather. "Oh, its cold!"

"Is that how you usually set? You look like a school girl in the principal's office."

"I don't know how I set. I've never thought about it before."

"Pretend you're dealing with a difficult employee or something."

Laura thought a moment then tilted her chair back, rested her elbows on the arms and steepled her fingers. Sarah knew by the way she moved that she crossed her legs. She turned her chair so she faced a little to Sarah's left. It was perfect. Laura's forearms made an excellent frame for her tits while her rosy nipples peaked over the desk. "Perfect, now hold still."

Sarah took the picture twice to make sure it came out good. She didn't know what to do with them but she wanted to blow them up and hang them around her house. Maybe she should get a professional photographer to take them.

"Good. Now lean back, put your hands on your head and put your naked feet up on the desk."

"Don't you mean my bare feet?" Laura said as she got into position.

"Naked sounds sexier." Sarah didn't know how much more she could take. Laura looked so sexy behind her desk. From this angle Sarah could see the tops of her tits, her nipples were barely hidden below the desk. It looked like she was naked, but you couldn't be sure. She snapped that picture twice as well.

"Now what?" Laura rocked in her chair and gave Sarah a sultry grin.

"Now you get on the desk."

"Are you going to do me on it?"

"Maybe." Definitely. "Why?"

"I used to love doing Tom on it. It turned me on knowing every time he looked at it he thought about sliding in and out of my body." Laura ran her tongue over her lips. "Every time I set in my chair I'll think about my mouth on your slippery pussy."

Sarah shivered as her eyes went to the chair. Laura was right, it was a turn on knowing Laura would remember eating her out every time she sat in her chair.

Laura braced her hands on the desk to crawl up on it.

"Wait." Sarah couldn't believe how sexy Laura looked leaning over her desk with her wicked grin. "Stay there. Move your hands forward a little more. No, go back, your tits look better like that. Plus I can see your pussy better. Now put your feet together. Put one foot slightly in front. Yea, that's it." Now her pussy was hidden but her bush was still visible. Sarah took some shots. "Great, now get up on the desk."

Laura climbed on the desk. "Now what?"

"Face the window and get on all fours."

"Like this?" Laura knelt on her hands and knees but it wasn't as sexy as Sarah thought it should be. It looked more like she was getting ready to scrub a floor.

"Not quite." Sarah stepped back to get a better view. "The light isn't quite right." Sarah turned off the lights but that made it too dark.

"What are you doing?" Laura's voice sounded a little panicked as Sarah adjusted the blinds.

"Don't worry. I wont open them enough for anyone to see in, I need a little more light. There, see? No one can see you." Sarah watched as Laura studied the blinds and relaxed.

"Now lets get you in position." Sarah moved back to the door. "You can't stay like that, I can't see your tits. Move your right arm forward and your left back, yes, like that." Sarah moved to her left so the angle showed a bit more of the underside of Laura's tits. "Perfect. Now move your right leg forward so I can see a hint of your pussy."

Laura did it but Sarah noticed a faint blush start on her cheeks. "I'm too old for this."

"No, you're not. Shift your weight forward a bit. Good. Now give me your wicked grin." Sarah snapped some shots. "God you're gorgeous."

"Let me see." Laura hopped off the desk, which did interesting things to her tits. "Oh, god!" Laura covered her cheeks with her hands as Sarah scrolled through the pictures.

"Why are you blushing, you look fabulous."

"No, I don't. Oh! Burn that one!" They were looking at the one with Laura leaning over the desk. "You can see my belly fat hanging down. I look hideous."

Sarah studied the picture. "That's not what it looked like when I positioned you. It's not fat, it's the way the light hits you." Sarah zoomed in. "There, see? I needed better light."

"Whatever. Keep going."

Sarah scrolled to the last photo with Laura on her hands and knees.

"Oh god, burn that one too."

"Why?" Sarah studied the picture. There was something wrong with it but she didn't know what.

"You can see my stretch marks!"

"No, that's not what's wrong with it," Sarah said absently. The light was perfect, Laura's pale skin contrasted perfectly with the dark desk and wallpaper. The framed certificates and diplomas gave the piece an air of professionalism and the clutter on the desk made it seem more real, more authentic. Then she spotted the problem.

"Everything is wrong with it. Throw the phone away. It's ruined forever."

"No. This is what's wrong with it." Sarah pointed to the framed painting of Tom centered behind the desk. "I cut his head off."

"So what? I thought these were supposed to be sexy shots."

"So did I, but I was wrong. At least about this one."

"Why?"

"I don't know, I just know the painting should be there. Tom is a part of you. He's a part of us. Now get into position."

When Laura didn't move, Sarah looked at her. "What's wrong?"

Laura blinked back tears.

"What did I say?"

Laura put a finger on Sarah's lips to silence her. She leaned over and kissed Sarah as tenderly as she ever had. Then she pulled back and graced Sarah with the most beatific smile Sarah had ever seen. "I love you, Sarah."

Sarah sucked in her breath. No sex she ever had made her feel this good, this whole. In this moment, this perfect moment she was in ecstasy. She had never been this happy before. She never knew a person could be this happy. Sarah saw her life open up before her and knew as happy as she felt now she would be even happier as the days and weeks and months passed.

Laura must have felt the same way because she couldn't manage the same expression she had in the first photo. She tried to make the same sexy expression she had before but it kept turning into a giddy grin. It wasn't as sexy as the first pose, but it was more beautiful. It spoke more about love and joy and life.

"Have you ever thought about photography?" Laura asked when they studied the newest shot.

"No." Sarah laughed at the notion.

"You should, this is good."

"It's easy to say that. Ask any man; a picture of a naked woman is always good."

"I can see every flaw in my body in that picture and I still like it."

"It's luck." Sarah felt her cheeks heat a little. "I could never do it again."

Laura frowned at her then went to her desk. She bent over it to pull the keyboard around to her. Sarah had to take a shot. Her ass looked so good with her legs stretched out. She bent a little further and parted her legs for leverage to pull the monitor around and her sexy little pussy flashed into view. Sarah took a picture of that too.

"Now where do you want me?" Laura asked when she finished typing.

"Lay back on your desk and spread your legs."

Laura pushed some things out of her way.

"Not good enough. Pull your legs up to your tits. I want to see every detail of your pussy."

Laura did and chuckled. "Take a picture, it will last longer."

"I already did."

"You're kidding!" Laura started to get up.

"Stay there." Sarah glared at Laura until she lay back down and pulled her knees back up. "I'm not kidding. I've got my camera between your legs. Now I can look at this picture anytime I want and see every fold of skin, every stray pubic hair, every last detail of your pussy. How does that make you feel? Knowing that anytime you aren't around I might be starring at your pussy, thinking of things to do to it, thinking of ways to make you come."

"I don't know." Laura breathed a little faster and Sarah thought she smelled Laura's arousal.

"You're almost completely exposed to me and my camera. Almost. Reach down around your legs and pull your pussy open for me. I want to see every detail of you, inside and out."

Laura's breath hitched as she grabbed her pussy lips and pulled them apart. A teardrop of her juices ran down her perineum toward her ass when the swollen lips came apart.

"You're liking this a little too much." Sarah pocketed her phone and lifted the little drop off Laura's asshole and followed its path back to its source. Her finger slipped into Laura's sex with no resistance.

Laura moaned and tried to push against Sarah's finger but she couldn't in this position.

Sarah pushed her finger in and out a few times before she added a second then a third finger. Laura's pussy squeezed her fingers and Sarah used her free hand to rub Laura's clit. Laura released her vaginal lips and clamped her arm over her mouth to muffle her cries.

"Wow, you must have needed that." Sarah grinned as she threw Laura's words back at her.

"I needed you." Laura let her legs dangle over the desk. "I need more of you." Laura got off the desk and piled things from its surface onto the floor. "I need you naked on my desk."

"Seems fair." Sarah unbuttoned her blouse. "We'll have to move around a lot, though. That desk looks hard."

"I'll make you forget all about that hard desk." Laura stared at the lacy bra Sarah revealed when she pulled her blouse off.

"If anyone can, it will be you." Sarah held out her blouse. "Didn't you say something about hanging this up?"

Laura took the shirt to a closet where she put it on a hanger. By the time she finished Sarah had her bra off and twirled it on a finger. "Where will you put this?"

"I've got the perfect place for it." Laura snatched the bra off Sarah's finger then walked around her desk and put it in the top drawer. "That's where I plan to keep your panties too."

"Really?" Sarah wiggled out of her skirt. "I thought I was going to wear them home."

"Nope." Laura took the skirt and hung it in her closet.

While Laura had her back turned, Sarah stepped out of her panties and tossed them behind the couch.

"Hey, where are your panties?" Laura asked when she turned back to Sarah.

"You should be worried about this." Sarah turned her knee out to show Laura her inner thigh as she ran a finger up her leg toward her sex. "But if my panties are that important, I guess you can go look for them."

"I don't care if I never see them again, I just wanted to watch you take them off." Laura sat on her desk as Sarah pushed her stockings down her legs. "Why don't you come over here. I'm all naked and cold. I need you to warm me up."

Sarah closed the few feet separating them trying to imitate Laura's sexy walk but she didn't have the body for it. Judging by Laura's smile she liked it well enough though.

Sarah pushed Laura's knees apart and moved between her legs. Laura wrapped her arms around Sarah and pulled her into her breasts. Feeling Laura's large breasts pillow against Sarah shot fire through her core. She slid her hands up Laura's legs and grabbed her ass, pulling her pubic mound tight against her belly. Sarah's nipples hardened into Laura's when she felt the older woman's soft bush crush against her navel. She writhed against Laura, trying to pull every possible sensation from this contact.

Laura brushed Sarah's hair out of her way and trailed her hot wet breath up and down Sarah's neck. She licked up to Sarah's ear then down her jaw until Laura found her mouth. Laura's soft lips pushed against Sarah's. Her tongue slid into Sarah's mouth. Sarah sucked Laura's tongue and kneaded her ass. Laura's fingers combed through Sarah's hair. She tilted Sarah's head away from her mouth then clamped her lips on Sarah's neck and sucked. It felt like a line went straight from her neck to her clit which throbbed in time with Laura's sucking.

Sarah ran her hands up Laura's flanks until she had her tits in her hands. She squeezed Laura's tits and tugged on the hardened nipples. Laura's mouth left her neck and covered Sarah's lips in another kiss. Then Laura's hands slipped down until she squeezed and tugged Sarah's nipples.

When they finally broke the kiss, Sarah gasped for breath. Her pussy ached and burned with need. Before Laura kissed her again Sarah sucked as much of Laura's tit into her mouth as she could. Laura arched her back pushing more of her tit into Sarah's face. Sarah slid her mouth to the inner slope of Laura's tit and sucked. Laura's legs wrapped around Sarah's waist and she gyrated against Sarah's belly. Sarah felt Laura's slick pussy slide over her skin and knew Laura was about to come.

"Lay back on the desk. Move back so I can get between your legs."

Laura scooted back so she lay in the middle of the desk. Sarah crawled up on the desk and put one leg between Laura's legs and pushed against Laura's sopping pussy. Laura moaned and rubbed against Sarah's leg. Sarah leaned forward until her nipple rubbed against Laura's lips. "Suck it. Suck it while you come on my leg."

Laura's mouth opened and took Sarah's tight nipple into her mouth. Sarah pushed harder against Laura's pussy. As Laura's passion built, she rubbed faster. Laura shuddered and went stiff; her teeth clamped down on Sarah's tit hard enough to bruise. It was the strangest thing Sarah ever experienced. It should have hurt, it did hurt, but the pain shot straight into her clit. Her pussy clenched in a prelude to orgasm. As Laura's mouth tightened on her tit the pressure in her core built and built. Just when she was about to explode, Laura's mouth slipped off her nipple and she sagged in a satisfied heap.

"Oh, Sarah. You don't know what you do to me."

"Well I know what you do to me." Sarah growled and didn't mean it completely in jest. She had teetered on the edge of one of the most powerful orgasms ever and Laura stopped before she fell over the edge. "You tease me until I'm about to come then you stop."

"Sorry about that." Laura stretched under Sarah and didn't sound sorry at all.

"It's time for you to finish what you started." Sarah moved around so she straddled Laura's head and lowered her pussy on Laura's mouth. "Start licking."

Laura didn't hesitate. She pushed her tongue straight into Sarah's hole and explored her like she had never been there before. It didn't take long for Sarah to climb back to the peak again, seconds away from falling into ecstasy. She leaned forward and stared into Laura's spent pussy. It was open and relaxed and shining from her juices. Laura's tongue moved from her opening to her clit. Then Sarah shuddered and convulsed in orgasm. Like every orgasm Laura gave her, this one seemed to go on and on.

When Sarah came back into her body, she was laying on Laura with her face nestled in Laura's pubic hair. She was spent but she managed to give Laura's mound an affectionate kiss as she rolled off her lover.

Sarah lay there for several minutes as the sweat dried off her cooling body. She absently caressed Laura's chest between her tits while Laura's hand rested on Sarah's tit. It didn't feel as good as normal. Sarah had a feeling if Laura touched her pussy right now it wouldn't feel very good either. Her body was hypersensitive after the intense orgasm she just had. She also ached the good kind of ache you get after a good workout. Boy, did she have a good workout!

Sarah wondered if Laura fell asleep. She needed a nap herself but not on the damn desk. "I need to get up."

"I don't think I can." Laura sighed and stretched without taking her hand from Sarah's tit. "I'm exhausted."

"Me too. Lets at least move to the couch."

"If you insist."

"I do."

They helped each other up and Laura laid on the couch first and let Sarah lay half on top of her using her soft, full tit as a pillow. They wrapped their limbs around each other and fell into a light satisfied sleep.

When Sarah woke up a little later it was with the knowledge they had a problem they needed to face.

"Are you awake, lover?" Sarah kept her voice low in case her lover, her love, was still asleep.

"Yes, my sweet." Laura favored her with a soft welcoming smile. "Can we make love again?"

"Later. We have something to discus first."

"I'd rather make love." Laura's hand found Sarah's tit and held it in her hand while her thumb made circles around her nipple.

Sarah moaned and forced herself off the couch and out of Laura's reach. "So would I, but we have a problem we need to deal with."

Laura sat up and lifted her tits then caressed and squeezed them. Red lust exploded in Sarah; Laura knew exactly how to drive her to distraction. Remembering the pain from the past few days without Laura gave Sarah the strength to keep her self control. The important thing was keeping that from happening again instead of falling into Laura's body right now. "Stop it, Laura. We need to talk."

"I got you a present."

"I bet you did."

"No, I'm serious. I had Clair get it while we were making. Want to know what it is?"

"Later. We need to talk about Logan."

"I got you top of the line camera gear."

"You did?" That distracted Sarah. "You were serious about liking that photo I took?"

"Completely. You can take as many shots as you want."

"In the nude?"

"Of course. If they're as good as I expect them to be you can even show a few in public."

"I can?" Sarah shook the image of several people looking at Laura's naked body in larger than life detail. Showing Laura off seemed like an improbable fantasy Laura might actually make possible. "No. Not now. We need to talk about Logan."

Laura shrunk in on herself. She pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs then rested her head on her knees. She looked more like a lost little child than the wonton woman Sarah just screwed. "I don't know what to say to him. I can't even imagine how to talk to Logan about us."

"That's ok. I have a few ideas. Lets get dressed while I tell you about them."

***

"Laura, set down. You're wearing your carpet out." Sarah reclined on the couch but her casual posture didn't fool Laura for a second.