Naked Wife Hold Your Pee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic was right. Under these conditions, it wouldn't take long to fill me up. It started hurting, and it got worse fast. My stomach was still feeling bloated with water while my bladder was sending painful signals that it wanted to burst.

Vic came in and checked my bladder, pressing my belly area, first around my navel, then moving his hand downward into my pubic area. It really hurt worse when he pressed now, and I was gasping, moaning, and squirming. I was trying to hold it as long as I could, and I knew that this time, once I got through it, the pain would be over.

I protested often, that the pain was getting worse. At one point, Vic turned to Mike, and suggested "It's getting to her. She's distended almost as much as she was before. Now we're trying to get her to stretch - she needs something to relieve her discomfort. We find that sexual stimulation often helps. Why don't you try fondling her breasts"

Vic didn't have to ask twice. Mike's hands were on my breasts at once, rubbing them, massaging them, pulling them, toying with the nipples. At first I wanted him to leave me alone, but it did help. I began to feel just a bit aroused, and the arousal seemed to counteract the pain in my belly.

He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked on it briefly. I moaned, half in pleasure and half in pain from my belly. I don't know why, but it was easier to hold with this sort of attention being applied to me. Vic watched some of what we were doing, although at first I was oblivious to his presence. A bit later I did glance at him and say, "It does help - I need anything that can relax me!" Then a bladder pain pang hit me and I softly exclaimed "Oh, how it hurts!"

To Mike I asked, "I need some attention down below - and quick! See if it'll help!" Blatantly, and in the presence of another man (Vic), I was asking my spouse to manipulate my genitals. Mike responded quickly, fingering my labia and my clit. I was definitely getting aroused, and it did lessen the feeling of pain.

Vic intervened a few minutes later to press on my bladder again. Now he warned Mike, "She's as full as she's ever been. I doubt if we can stretch her much more, but let's try. Be careful with what you're doing; if she orgasms she'll probably lose it!"

He had me stand with my legs slightly apart, and helped Mike find my urethra with his finger. "Now," Vic instructed, "I want you to press on her outlet - help her keep it closed. Use your other hand to keep her nipples erect- it will help distract her. We just want another ten minutes or so for her kidneys to keep pumping her bladder up!"

I don't know how, but I got through those few minutes. I should have been terribly embarrassed at all that being done in front of Vic, but somehow I wasn't.

Vic took me down the hall for the photographs, with Mike in tow. Mike helped hold me as I was positioned for the x-rays and photos. No longer did I care about being photographed naked, or in private places. I just wanted it over.

Finally I was taken to relieve myself in the room we had used before. A technician held the pitcher as I was told to release. Mike stared at me as I poured out my almost clear urine in a torrential stream into that pitcher. As my pain subsided, I focused on Mike, standing and watching, with that big obvious erection in his pants. His eyes were glued to my genitals and that outpouring of liquid streaming from them.

It was soon over. Relieved and relaxed, I returned with Mike to Room 3 to pick up my clothes and to leave. Mike started to divert toward Room 7. My eyes followed him. "Oh, no. Not now. Wait until we get home!"

"But, Joanie- I haven't peed since this morning! You just got relieved! Let me go - please!"

"Not now. You're not going through anything like I had to do. You can hold it till we get home!" I was smiling, and quickly gave him a very suggestive kiss. He went with me to Room 3.

We were checked out at the front desk, where a check was now ready for me. We were quite happy with the proceeds of the day's activity We went out to our car. For the first time in hours, I had clothes on, and it almost seemed strange. I told Mike the feeling.

Long before we got home, I was needing relief again, from the water still going through me. By the time we got home, my bladder was hurting once more. I can't say I was used to it, but I well knew the feeling.

When we arrived home, we opened the door. There was a note by the door, telling us our three offspring had gone with friends and would be back later.

"We're alone!" Mike exclaimed, beaming just a bit.

"First", I told him emphatically, "I'm going to race you for the bathroom. All that water's not out of me, and I'm starting to hurt down there again!"

"But how about me?" Mike whined a bit, "My bladder hurts, too - I haven't emptied it since this morning - remember, you asked me wait!"

I started slipping off my dress, letting it fall to the floor as I moved toward the bathroom. Standing in the doorway. I slipped off my bra and panties, then, naked, placed myself in a big "X" position in the doorway, hands and feet against the door frames. "You don't go until you pay the toll - I need some more of that therapy you used to help me hold! And this time you need to get dressed for it!

Mike quickly got the idea. In seconds, he was as naked as I was, his erect member standing out firmly. I moved from my X position only long enough to introduce his penis into my vagina, now wet with anticipation. Suddenly we were together, standing, our two full bladders pressing against each other. "Wonder who's going to leak first? We never did this before!" I laughed. "Let's find out!" was all he said, moving rapidly within me.

Suddenly I exploded in the most ecstatic bit of relief I'd had in a long time. We hung together for a bit, then I fell away, seating myself on the toilet, my legs spread wide. He stood before me, not waiting for me, but letting his stream release, pouring between my spread legs; two very full bladders now emptying at once.

"Can we do it again before the kids get home?" I asked, weakly.