Naming A Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

Then, her father reached out his hand, and pulled the pink dress from her form, exposing her bare bosom, coo, and posterior to himself and her two elder brothers.

Her father declared to the two brothers that her mouth and fundament were theirs to enjoy, but her coo was his, until she had been found to be with his child.

Then he placed her on a settee, dropped his breeches to the floor, and placed the head of his phallus to the mouth of her coo. With a mighty lunge which very nearly toppled the settee onto its back, he broke through her maidenhead.

When the brutal ravishment ended, her two brothers instructed her on using her mouth to pleasure their members. Then her father again took his pleasure from her coo. But by this time, she too took pleasure from the coupling.

All three took great pains to service her fundament, easing their passage with a poultice they had at the ready.

Then, father and daughter retired to the master chambers; she was quite exhausted after all had transpired that day.

She would reside in his bed until it was determined that she was with child. Then she was allowed to also enjoy the bedchambers of both brothers; they were now allowed to enjoy the use of her coo. Also, her father would now take his pleasure from her fundament and mouth.

Jasper was the result of her father’s activities. He assured her that he was not disappointed that she had not borne him a daughter; there would certainly be more children. She ten learned the horrifying truth. Upon the birth of a daughter, she would be murdered, just as her mother had been.

Her father had bred her and raised her to be his sexual plaything and did not want the meddling influence of a woman corrupting her. So too would he raise her daughter.

This is the reason Lady Emily does not know how to read; her father read to her and read to her the most depraved of literature that he could procure. This is why Lady Emily dresses as a child; her father had no desire for her to ever progress beyond the earliest of maturity. This is why Lady Emily, although a grown woman, still partakes in children’s’ games. If she were to bear a daughter, that daughter would too be raised as nothing more than a sexual plaything.

But before she could conceive another child, the Captain and his sons would arrive in New Orleans and become infected by the swarms of mosquitoes, dying before returning home. They were buried in the small cemetery, next to her mother’s gravesite.

She raised Jasper as well as she could, trying her best to teach him to be a man. Upon his eighteenth birthday, she taught him how to pleasure a woman. He left the DeGarde estate the very next day.

And, year after year, she sits, wishes for her eighteenth birthday to return to her, and year after year, she opens her eyes to the disappointment. Time does not return; it only moves forward.

I must close this letter now, my dear Theresa; I again hear Lady Emily’s sobs coming from the bed.

All My Love,

Rachael Ann Baylor

****

July 20, 1931

1 DeGarde Chateau
Lafayette, Louisiana

My Dear Theresa,

I could not tell from your last letter whether you are excited or apprehensive that you are now with child. I have decided that I shall be happy for you. My own time with child has proven to be quite fulfilling. Each day, I reach down and feel the son I shall bear for my Paul Thomas. Lady Emily has become quite affectionate as well, placing numerous kisses upon my abdomen whenever the opportunity arises.

I fear that may very quickly cease; I have the most dreadful news to give to her. A telegram has just arrived and it states that Jasper and Michael were both killed as they stepped out of a speakeasy. Someone approached them, called them a perversion and an affront to God, and shot them both until they no longer moved.

I do slightly mourn the loss of Michael; he was nearly a brother to myself. But I know not how Lady Emily shall take the passing of her only child.

I dare not tarry any longer, my dear Theresa.

All My Love,

Rachael Ann Baylor.

****

August 9, 1931

1 DeGarde Chateau
Lafayette, Louisiana

My Dearest Theresa,

It was a somber ceremony as we lay Lady Emily DeGarde to rest next to her mother.

As I had feared, the news of her son’s murder was too much for her to bear. She had Lucas drive her into town where she spoke with an attorney, then returned to the estate and drank several glasses of brandy. She refused food; just drank and stared at the few photographs he had of her father, her two brothers, and her son.

Very early the following morning, I was awakened by a gunshot. I found Lady Emily dead from a single gunshot to the chest.

James Guidry, Esquire, the attorney she had visited came to the estate the day after we placed her to rest and bade that he and I meet in the library. He had a quite thick stack of pages with him and read them to me. I assured him that I was capable of reading them, but he continued to read to me in his dry, quite grating voice.

Theresa, it would seem that Lady Emily DeGarde has bequeathed the estate, in its entirety, to myself. It is very nearly five hundred thousand acres of land that stretches from the coastline, to just north of the Atchafaylaya Bayou, which the Army Corp of Engineers had approached Lady Emily of making it into a spillway, a reservoir for Lafayette.

If I am in accordance with what James Guidry, Esquire has stated, I am quite wealthy indeed.

It is a bit much for me to comprehend; I close this letter for now as I wish to again read the papers that James Guidry, Esquire has left behind.

All My Love,

Rachael Ann Baylor

****

October 22, 1931

1813 Good Children
New Orleans, Louisiana

My dearest Rachael,

I cannot wait for this dreadful burden to be lifted from me! If I have to endure another sleepless night with the baby kicking and squirming within me, or another day with the agonizing back pains, I feel I shall quite literally go mad. Thankfully, my husband has prescribed laudanum and I avail myself of the drug as much as possible.

My dear Rachael, I shed tears of joy that you have named a few acres Kimble, in honor of myself. I do feel it quite fitting that you would name the stretch of land nearest the coast Jazz Beach, in honor of Jasper DeGarde.

But of course, you churlish child, you would deem it fitting to name a beautiful lake after yourself!

I write in jest; what else would you name a beautiful lake? Of course Baylor Lake is a most fitting name.

And I am sure that Paul Thomas is proud to have a plot of land named Bender in his honor.

I also shed tears of sorrow that I never had the pleasure of meeting with Lady Emily DeGarde. I knew her to be a generous soul, from your letters and gifts. I also knew her to be an adventurous and spirited woman, as your letters have indicated.

I close this letter for now; the drug has taken effect and makes it quite difficult to see the words I write.

All My Love,

Theresa Lucille Kimble

****

July 4, 1946

1 Baylor Place
DeGarde, Louisiana

My dearest Theresa,

I mourn with you the passing of your son, Earl Kimble. This dreadful war has lasted quite over long already and has claimed far too many lives. But you may take comfort that he died with honor and died defending our great nation.

Of myself, this lingering illness continues to plague me. I cannot seem to shake it, no matter what remedies I attempt. I even allowed Wilma, one of the colored servants, to bring her aunt to the estate. Her aunt claims to be a yarb doctor, but I fear it was nothing more than imagination and whimsy. She produced a foul smelling and foul tasting concoction that did temporarily ease my discomfort, but not my illness.

Paul Thomas does little to ease my suffering and I fear it is because I have borne him five daughters but no son.

He believes me to be blind to it, but I am well aware that he has taken great liberties with Penelope Dumas, a maid we have secured from Sacred Assumption. I am quite sure that she is already with child by him. It is my fervent prayer that she bears him yet another daughter.

Before I grow too weary, I must disclose this to you, my dearest friend. I summoned James Guidry, Esquire to the home to make out my last will and testament. Paul Thomas was quite excited by this prospect as I imagine he fancies himself to be the sole benefactor of my estate. As we never did wed, he has no legal claim to my estate.

Instead, and with great laughter, I bequeathed the estate to our five daughters. As all five have great animosity toward their father for his disregard for my health and his flagrant liberties with the female servants, even with the colored, I am sure that they will be inclined to disavow him and any expenses he may incur.

I close for now; I grow quite weary.

All My Love,

Rachael Ann Baylor

****

December 5, 1946

1 Baylor Place
DeGarde, Louisiana


Dear Aunt Theresa,

With great sadness, I write to inform you of our mother are passing. As she drew her last breath, she clutched in her hand a rosary. Our sister Lucille informed us that this was the rosary that you had given to her on her eighteenth birthday. She was laid to rest with that rosary still in her hand.

Of our father, Paul Thomas Bender, he has been placed into the custody of the authorities. Far too late to save our mother, a doctor from Baton Rouge discovered that she was being poisoned. We also had arrested Wilma, one of our colored servants. Her aunt, a yarb doctor, was supplying this servant with the poison. Before the authorities could arrest the aunt, she disappeared into the mist that drapes itself over Baylor Lake. Because of the many alligators that populate Baylor Lake, the authorities do not believe they will locate the aunt.

Aunt Theresa, our mother spoke often of the love the two of you shared. I can remember many nights sitting at her feet as she sat in the library and regaled us with those tales of your sweet kisses and tender touches. Please take comfort in knowing that she kept that love, kept the memories of your kisses and touches until her last breath. Take comfort that she is now with the Heavenly Father.

All our Love,

Theresa Rachael Baylor
Lucille Catherine Baylor
Michelle Ann Baylor
Emily Theresa Baylor
Chloe Agnes Baylor

**Author’s Note: I write these stories for my enjoyment; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading.

Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers