Nan Made Him a Man at 18 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers

This was the first time my step dad had pretty clearly alluded to the fact that he might be getting a little strange. I gave him all the wonderful details. He smiled.

"This will be good for you, Jimbo." He said, softly. "She loves her husband a lot, isn't going to leave him for you and won't let you fuck her after he comes home. She can't get pregnant, and with all the gossip in a rural area like this, wouldn't think of actually fucking someone else's husband. Her husband let on more than once that she is a fire cracker in bed and tight as little girl. He also told me she takes it up the butt and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, but you already discovered those facts, didn't you?" I nodded, now also grinning from ear to ear.

I told him she wanted me to come by to do yard work more often. I thought he would die laughing.

"Have fun with it. Since I can't drill her, you owe me the 'grim' details. She can teach you a lot. According to her husband, she taught him how to muff dive and how to develop staying power, but it sounds like she's already started your lessons?" He smiled broadly. "We better get home. I'm getting a boner and, not to make you uncomfortable, but I believe your mom is in the mood and we will be locking the bedroom door."

Nan continued my education a couple of days later. We didn't do much yard work. She led me to her hot spots and directed me as I ate her dripping little pussy. She loved to have her ass licked and loved to rim my dirty hole. She liked a finger up her ass when I ate her and reciprocated when she was sucking my cock.

She was picking me up at least a couple of days a week; the yard was immaculate, she just needed to fuck. The following week I took her ass from behind as she diddled her snatch; she came when I dumped my load in her bowels.

We always started in the shower and got that nasty oral stuff out of the way under the warm stream. Sometimes she would pee in the shower, pee on my rigid cock; I in turn would flood her tits and pussy with my amber fluid. We gave each other enemas, she always wanted an enema before she would take me up the ass.

More than once, we went outside and fucked in the backyard. We also would walk, hand in hand, stark naked, down to the barn and do it in the hay. I always ate her at least a second time and we usually ended with the ass fuck. She loved it in that tight little pussy, but also wanted it in the ass. She didn't give up her ass just for my pleasure, she just liked getting boned up the shitter.

This went on for over six months, shoveling snow being the excuse as winter came on, if my mother ever asked. On one warmer than normal and sunny day, I took her pussy from behind in the snow. Another time we covered each other with mud in the back yard and had a truly dirty and exciting ass fuck.

It came to end the day before her husband returned. I knew the rules. We had talked about what would happen when he came home. That day, we actually made love, more than just fucking. I would miss the sex, but I had a cum laude education under my belt.

That last day, she decided that we would stop by and pick up her kids on the way home. They were staying with another lady whose husband was overseas, another failing farmer. Now I knew her, also friend of the family; I hadn't seen her in over a year, and as I remembered, she was overweight and unattractive.

Her husband was working in the middle East, having just left a couple of months earlier and would not be back for almost six months. She was several years younger than Nan. As we pulled up to the house, I was shocked to note that Francine had easily lost 50 pounds, changed her hair style and wardrobe and looked pretty damned good. A little shorter than Nan, breeder hips and dirty blond hair; She had pale skin with a hint of freckles; she had become damned sexy.

She brought the kids over and leaned in the window on my side and I quickly observed that, unlike Nan, she had major tits. She smiled broadly and gave me a longer than normal look down her blouse, and placed her hand on my arm. The kids jumped in the back, engrossed in their own slap and tickle, so common with young siblings. As we drove off, Nan quietly spoke.

"Francine is every bit as sexually frustrated and horny as I was until you came along. I have absolutely not told her anything about what you and I have been doing, but girls talk. She's no where near as experienced as I am, although I did coach her a bit a couple of years ago, and she started coming into her own, sexually speaking. She didn't suck hubby's cock the first five years they were married, but I gather she's gotten pretty good at it. I am absolutely positive she's never taken it in the butt, but she knows I do, and she's anal curious. Those tits are magnificent, very fuckable I would imagine, and, you have to admit, she's looking fine thanks to the diet, wouldn't you say?"

"Are you pimping me out, Nan?" I asked in mock seriousness.

"Look, Jimbo. You'd be good for her. You could teach her some things, things you learned from me. She had her tubes tied, because they already have enough kids. I'll watch her kids if you decide to, 'help her around the house'. I've told her how much you've helped with the yard, and such, and suggested that she should hire you. I'll push that point. With her, unlike me, she's not going to just jump your bones. You're absolutely going to have to seduce her, but I doubt that it will take very long. From the way she looked at you, let you stare down her top and put her hand on your arm, she's ready, but you'll have to make the first move. It'll be good practice for you, but as good as you've become in the sack, she'll definitely come back for seconds. Are you interested?"

Obviously, I was.

To be continued...

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers
12