Nan, Mom and Me Ch. 09

Story Info
A new generation.
1.1k words
4.54
40.6k
18

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,119 Followers

Chapter 9: A New Generation

Young JD had now been initiated into the family festivities with his Nan and Mom. He still had to gain a place with his sister, Gracie. She was 2 years older than him and had been in the family fun for the last 2 years since she turned eighteen.

JD continued servicing both his Nan and Mom for about 12 months. He told his Dad (Dan) that he was learning all that he could before he approached Gracie, and that he wanted to plan her seduction as a 21st birthday surprise for her.

The day of the party, Dan made love to Gracie late in the afternoon. Then they were joined by Nan and Mom. Gracie never expected such a great birthday. That night there were quite a few of her friends invited but JD had told her not to make any plans for after the party as he had a big surprise for her.

When all the guests had gone and Nan, Mom and Dan were cleaning up, JD asked Gracie to meet him upstairs in her room where he could give her the present he had promised her.

Gracie slipped upstairs and sat on the side of the bed waiting for JD. She wondered what it was that he was going to give her; especially away from the rest of the family.

JD came to the door of her room and stood there looking at her.

"I think you know already what I am going to give you, Sis," he said in a hushed tone.

"I hope it is what I have been thinking of all night," Gracie replied shyly.

She smiled at him. The expression reaching all the way into the deep blue depths of her

eyes. He went to the bed and pulled her into the circle of his arms. She closed her eyes

and placed her cheek against his chest.

Her fingers danced up and down his spine, leaving a trail of sensations in their wake. She ignited feelings so powerful that he knew with absolute certainty that he would always love this woman, even before he bedded her.

He moved his hand up to her ribcage, coming to rest just under her breast. He needed to see her face and the desire in her eyes. He caught her chin between his thumb and forefinger and tilted her head up to meet his gaze.

His gaze was riveted to her lips, which were slightly parted, a gleam of pale rose in the low light. His eyes roved over every facial feature and he could feel her heartbeat increase through the fabric of her blouse. A knot formed in his throat as he acknowledged the need he had for this beautiful woman.

Lowering his head, he took the first tentative step and met her lips with his own. Her lips were soft and pliant, and her taste indescribable. Her body pressed against his and his hands roamed all over, memorizing every curve and peak.

He felt his own body respond and a rush of desire, as her arms slid around his neck, pulling him closer. They fit together so perfectly. It was a though she had been made for him.

He wound a lock of her hair through his hand and tugged it gently, forcing her head back even more. Looking down at her face, he knew there would never be another sight to match those sultry deep blue eyes; he felt he was drowning.

With one finger he traced the outline of her mouth. He skin was soft and the color of a pale rose.

He began to kiss her face and neck with light kisses. He searched for the sensitive spot at the base of her throat, as he felt her fingers working on the buttons of his shirt.

He waited to feel her hands on his body. A moan spilled from his mouth when she brushed aside his shirt and began to run her hands over the tense muscles of his stomach.

Capturing both her hands in one of his, he held them above her head. This position caused her back to arch and drew his eyes down to her erect nipples. He slowly peeled off her blouse. She responded by lifting her body to him. The swell of her exposed breast brushed against his arm. He quickly tugged the blouse from her arms.

He was rewarded by the bounteous sight of her breasts spilling over her lacy bra. He drank in the sight of the taut peaks straining against the fabric. He rested his hand on her stomach and inched upwards over the warm flesh, his hand closing round the fullness there. He released the front clasp of her bra with his thumb and forefinger; ignoring her struggle to release her hands as he slipped down to engulf those hard pointed nipples with his lips. She called out his name, which caused ripples to run through his body.

He lifted his head only long enough to see the passion in her eyes, and to tell her how beautiful she was.

He gently reached down until his fingers made contact with a wisp of silk and lace. The sensuous feel of the panties against her skin nearly pushed him over the edge. She helped him slide the panties over her hips and legs until she lay under him completely naked.

As he sought her lips again and released her hands, he wasn't sure which was more potent, the feel of her silky skin against him or the frantic way she now worked to remove his clothing. He quickly stripped down to be naked with her.

His hand moved over her thighs once again all the way to the join of her thighs. Giving in to the urgent need, he positioned himself above her and in between her legs. The muscles in his body were tensed as he gazed at her face and he plunged himself into her molten honey pot. The rhythm of the two bodies meshed together until they both cried out at the same time.

"I'm cumming."

They made love a couple more times during the night. JD did use all his learned lessons in the process. He ate her pussy for ages and then she wanted to suck him. So they turned into a 69 position and enjoyed each other.

Nan, Mom and Dan all peeked in the door at one time during the night, and then adjourned to Mom and Dan's bedroom for a much needed threesome.

Even though he continued to assist his Dad with both Nan and Mom, he made Gracie his priority and slept with her every night, whatever time he had finished with his other familial duties.

JD informed his family that he was not interested in any other girl and eventually, he and Gracie were going to move to be somewhere they could live as man and wife and maybe have children of their own.

Jena121
Jena121
1,119 Followers