Nancy and Her Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god girl, and this excites you? Don't you realize how much trouble you could get in if you got caught?"

"Yes but it always seems exciting when I am going to him but risky and humiliating when I leave. I just don't seem to have a choice. I must do what master says." She held her head down and tears were flowing heavily as she talked about her meeting.

"So let me see if I have this correct. You want to be under someone's control, be made to do sexy and kinky acts, enjoy multiple orgasms, be an exhibitionist and a total cock slave? Does that about sum it up?" He looked at her with questioning look on his face.

"Yes, and spanking too. I get very horny when I get spanked. The harder the better and the harder the more cock I need." She added to his summary.

"Nancy does he ever contact you at work by phone or email?" he queried.

"No, never! If he wants to give me instructions while I am at work he calls the guard and has him deliver the message, usually in some humiliating way."

"And you don't call or email him from work?"

"No, never!" Nancy replied firmly. Just as she finished her statement she thought of the one time she couldn't finish her email to him from home so she did it from work but it was only that once so she decided not to mention it.

Nancy was sitting a foot from her boss, totally naked and her legs spread to expose her wet twat to him while he interrogated her on all her recent sexual activities. She suddenly became aware of how horny she was getting. The chair had a definite wet spot on it and her cunt was dripping wet with juices, either running down the crack of her ass and onto the chair or dripping directly onto the chair. She squirmed and was about to move when she heard a noise in the outer work area. She gasped loudly as she noticed her boss had heard it too.

"Quick, the cleaning crew is coming in to clean, step into the conference room so they don't see anything," his voice was commanding and immediate. Both of them moved into the conference room and her boss locked the door behind him.

They listened at the door and someone entered his office. Nancy gasped and almost cried out but he pulled her naked body to him, putting his hand over her mouth, whispering "They don't have a key to get in here so they will never see us." She nodded in acknowledgement but snuggled up a little closer to him. He removed his hand from her mouth but his other hand remained around her waist as she tried to move closer for that more protected feeling. The hand that had covered her mouth dropped to her shoulder. As her butt pushed against his crotch she could feel his hard cock so she wiggled her ass a little to toy with him. The hand on her shoulder moved down to her breast and covered it in one smooth move. Her body began to tingle with his hard cock pressing into her butt and his hand on her breast. She moaned as quietly as she knew how.

He held her against his body as he listened to the cleaning person empty the trash in his office and do a few other things. As he was waiting for them to finish his hand moved to play with her nipple. He tweaked the nipple between his thumb and index finger as he felt her body go limp and listened to the moans coming from her. They weren't loud enough for the cleaning person to hear but he took the opportunity to move the hand from her waist down to her pubic mound. A finger began to move across her slit and press on her clit. A louder moan came from her but still not loud enough to be heard in the other room. His finger tortured her clit, driving her towards climax but not taking her there yet.

She was very horny and needed some outlet so she moved his hands away from her body, turned to face him, and dropped to her knees. Her hands quickly lowered his zipper and pulled out his throbbing staff. Her tongue licked the tip of it and she heard him moan as the pleasure was acknowledged. Her tongue licked the head and then down the length of the shaft before she actually put his cock in her mouth. She slowly started bobbing her head up and down his shaft as her tongue did its magic to the shaft and head. As the person on the other side of the door finished up in his office he saw no need to tell her the coast was clear. A few minutes of this and her mouth became a great sucking machine, bringing him close to cumming. His balls began to tighten so he knew he was getting ready to cum. As he felt it starting from his balls and up the shaft he grabbed the back of her head, forcing his cock to the back of her throat before the gusher erupted. After the second round of sperm entered her mouth she had to swallow, then the third just shot straight down her throat, finally after the fourth spurt of cum filled her she could feel his cock subsiding and began to clean it with her tongue before letting it plop out of her mouth. She looked at him and smiled.

He plopped his head back against the door and said, "that my young slut was wonderful."

Nancy stood up and hugged him saying, "thank you for letting me please you."

"Now young lady, follow me and we will continue finding out how big of a problem you have gotten yourself into." He led her to a door at the end of the conference room. He opened the door and went inside as Nancy followed. She was amazed at the room, it was organized as a dungeon with implements of pain and torture hanging from hooks and a 4 drawer filing cabinet labeled restraints, vaginal toys, anal toys and misc. She was simply amazed and the gasp she let out as she wondered over all of it let him know. "So you had no idea I was into BDSM?" he asked.

"Noooo, No, I had no idea about you other than you were always a no nonsense boss" she responded.

"Well that goes to show you that if you do things properly nobody will know about it. Unlike a certain cock slave standing naked before me" he said as he looked at her. Her head fell and gazed at the floor.

"Yes sir," she mumbled. "I am sorry I am so much trouble for you and I appreciate all you are doing to save my job and all. I just let my cunt do the thinking for me I guess."

"Nonsense Nancy. You are the best assistant I have had and I would do a lot more to keep your job for you than I am doing now." He looked at her and moved down to kiss her. As their lips met she almost swooned but recovered enough to put her arms around his neck and let her tongue unleash her feelings in his mouth. The kiss lasted a lot longer than she had anticipated but when she released him she just fell weak in his arms almost as if she fainted. He had an arm around her back so he simply put his other arm under her knees and scooped her up as if she weighed nothing. He carried her out and laid her on the conference table. Her eyes followed his every move but her body remained limp.

He scooted a chair up to the edge of the table so his face was only inches away from hers. He stared into her eyes and she could see the lust in them. She finally was able to say something but the words ran out of her mouth before she thought, "Are you going to fuck me? I am yours you know. I will do anything you want." Her face turned red, then crimson as she realized what she had just said.

"That is my intention Nancy but not just that fast. I appreciate the offer but I don't want to just fuck you I want to possess you body and soul. I want your submission to me and before I can get that I need to find out how much trouble you are in and what we can do to get you out of it. In order for me to do that I need to find out about you and the guard and how much there is between the guard and your stupid master. I also need for you to tell me how devoted you are to this master -- do you want to be with him or is he just a convenient controller for you. So my first question to you is tell me about you and the guard."

Nancy broke out crying as she curled up on the table. "I can't. I just can't. You will know what kind of whore I am -- just like my son said, I am a cock slave whore." She burst into a continuous crying fit.

He didn't say anything. He felt sorry for her having to tell him every intimate detail of her sordid BDSM experience. He just rubbed her naked body laying on the table as she cried her eyes out. He pulled her curled body to him and just kissed her up and down her back as he rubbed her thigh and buttocks.

She finished her crying outburst and just straightened out on the table, turning to lay on her stomach, leaving her butt up for him to rub with his soothing hands. She put her hand over her face, propping her head up on her forearms saying through her hands "can't you just spank me as hard as you can. I can't tell you what kind of a whore the guard made of me, I just can't. Please just get your worst implement and spank me hard, you should spank me so hard my ass will bleed and be sore for weeks."

"Sweetie I can't do that to you. I can't and won't ever do that to you. Not that I wouldn't spank you and spank you hard to the point of bruising that beautiful bottom you have. But making it bleed and cut it is just wrong." His hands were still rubbing her butt but now his hand slipped between her legs as he let his finger caress her ever moist pussy.

She moaned as her body responded to the pleasure of his touch. "No, I can't. Please just whip me for the whore that I am," she cried in a pleading tone.

His arm went under her and scooped her up as he sat back in the chair with her in his lap. He caressed her body with a touch of soft caring adoration. He cuddled her to his face and kissed her teary cheeks, her eyes and her nose. He just held her to his warm body and rocked her as he looked at her eyes staring blankly into his. "Nothing can be so bad that you can't tell me. I know the urges of the body can make one do things they never dreamed they could do. Now please tell me what happened so we can move past this and find a way out for you. You do want to get out of this hold he has over you don't you? Of do you like the life of a whore and cock slut?"

Her arms rose to encircle his neck as she responded to his touch. How she wished he would just take her body and use it for their lustful passions rather than continue this interrogation on her. She buried her face in his chest and said, "Ok, I'll tell you what I can but so much of it is so humiliating I can't ever admit to what I did. The guard is in league with the mystery man, he stops me and delivers messages from him, he takes perverse pleasure in humiliating me. The day he searched my purse he knew about the mystery man so he took me to a private office and stripped me, then he spanked me to get me horny and made me suck his cock, then he whipped me until I was begging for a fuck so he fucked my ass and his cock is huge. Then when I was supposed to meet the mystery man the guard stopped me at the gate and made me strip in my car. Another time he reached through the window and finger fucked me until I came -- it was so humiliating. And then he knew I would need cock so he told me to go to the Poop Deck on Saturday afternoon. I can't tell you what happened there. All I can say is they treated me like a whore and I acted like a whore and then I asked for more. They sold my body to the highest bidder and when I left they stuffed the roll of money from the auction in my mouth and gagged me, making me drive home like that -- like the common whore I am."

"So the guard used the information about you and the mystery man to blackmail you into submitting to him here in this building?" He asked.

"Well sort of. At least at first but once he stripped me naked in that office it was so exciting to know that a few feet away there were people that might discover us. It got me so aroused he didn't have to do much to make me do what he wanted. He only wanted the same thing I did -- to cum." She buried her face in his chest and cried some more.

"So you liked the exhibitionism and the fact that someone might catch you.?"

"Yes it was so arousing and erotic."

"So does it arouse you now that you are naked and cuddled in my lap?"

"No, this feels so natural and loving. It did arouse me when the cleaning person was in your office and I was naked by the door. That is why I sucked your cock. I just was so horny I couldn't help it." She tightened her grasp of him and looked up at his eyes.

"So you don't want to fuck me now as you lay here, naked, in my lap?" he asked her.

She became alarmed at the question and quickly replied, "Oh no. That isn't it at all. I told you that you could fuck me that I would suck you or do anything you want. It is just that in these other situations they just pushed the right buttons and knew how to drive me insane with the need to have sex. I just become lust driven until my body climaxes and then I feel shame for what I have done. Even when I feel ashamed I know that I will end up doing it again if they push the right buttons. That seems to be humiliation, pain and command." She smiled at him and pleaded, "can we just fuck instead of talking about all my other indiscretions?"

He got this stern look on his face and said, "Nancy there will be time enough to fuck later but now we have to talk about this. This is a serious matter and it threatens your job here, your reputation, your home life and if you continue with him you will end up unemployed, a common whore for him to humiliate and have you begging him to degrade you some more. You will become a sex slave for his sadistic desires. Is that want you want?"

That statement startled her back to reality, she moved up so her face was inches away from his and replied softly into his ear, "Oh no sir. I am sorry. Please help me. I will do anything you say."

He turned his head and softly kissed her lips, holding her chin so neither of them would turn the kiss into a passionate thing. "Ok Nancy. If you mean that, I will help you but you have to stop lying to me and you have to tell me the whole truth no matter how sordid it is."

"I have been telling you the truth," she snapped at him like she was angery. "Ok, you want the whole fucking truth. Well this slut whore came home from the Poop Deck with over a thousand dollars. I fucked 5 guys over and over again. They fucked my ass until it bled. They put me on a table and each of them whipped me with a belt 25 times and all I could do was beg for more cock. Is that enough of the truth? Now do you believe me when I say I am nothing but a common whore that sells her body for money? Ok, now you know your assistant is a whore so do I get to keep my fucking job now? Do you want me to be your whore? ... " She was about to spout out some more comments but he lifted her from his lap and stood her on the floor beside him.

"That is enough Nancy. You have earned yourself one hell of a spanking for that outburst. Here I am trying to help you retain your job and your respectability and you have hateful outbursts like that. Now come with me as we pick out what is going to be used on your butt to tame that tongue of yours." With that he took her hand and led her into the back room with all his toys.

As she followed him into the room she apologized, "I am sorry sir. I shouldn't have spoken to you so harshly."

As he found a paddle he replied, "we have some discussing to do and perhaps it is better if we do it with you over my knee so if I don't like the answer or don't believe what your saying I can instantly convince you to tell me the whole truth." The paddle he had chosen was a very stiff leather paddle about 5 inches wide except for the handle, on one side it was smooth and on the other side it had little studs embedded into the leather that would raise instant welts to the bare skin it hit. He handed that to her so she could inspect the instrument of her punishment. Then he took her hand and walked her back to the conference room.

At the end of the conference table he pulled out a straight back padded chair and sat down. He adjusted his position in the chair and then looked at her saying, "the smooth side is for punishment but the studded side is to be used when you lie to me or fail to tell me the whole truth. Now please place your body over my lap so your butt is upright for punishment. Place your hands on the legs of the chair and do not move them from there. And I advise you to tell me the truth, the whole truth and don't leave out details. If you snap an answer at me in a spiteful manner like you did before I will use the studs to change your tone, if you lie you will be spanked with the studs the whole time your telling me the truth. You will have to speak up over the spanking so don't whisper anything. Are we clear?"

She handed him the paddle and bent over his lap saying, "yes sir." She adjusted herself so her hands were clutching the legs of the chair and her butt was in perfect position for him. She spread her legs out because she knew how much her pussy would moisten as he spanked her. "I am ready sir. I just want to say I am sorry about how I said things before."

She waited for a reply but before hearing him say anything she felt this terrible pain as the paddle connected with her right cheek, making her cry out. The next one hit her right cheek, again making her cry out. Then a quick volley of about 10 on each cheek came in rapid succession to the point where she was just a crying lump of dead weight over his lap. The paddling stopped and he caressed her buttocks as he waited for her to stop sobbing. "And that, young lady, was just for that spiteful outburst you had before. Even though you apologized for it this completes the apology. Now the next thing we have to discuss is your lying. I know you lied about communication with your master so how about you telling me the truth about when and how you contact him." With that he laid one swat across the crack of her ass so it got both cheeks but he used the studded side so he knew it hurt more. She cried out in pain but said nothing. "You'll have to speak up, I can't hear you." As he laid another swat across her crack but lower than the previous one so it got the more meaty part of her ass.

This time she shouted, "I didn't lie. I only email master from home or the guard gives me messages." As soon as she said that he started a volley of swats that went from the edge of her butt cheeks to the other edge. She was bawling hard but managed to say "wait, wait, I forgot, I forgot one thing." The paddle stopped and she felt relief but quickly added, "there was one time I had to reply to him before I could get home so I sent an email from here." Her ass was on fire and she was sure there would be cuts to the skin from that paddle. No more swats came so she felt a little more relief but could feel how the juices were flowing and she felt extremely horny just like every time she got spanked hard. Her tears had stopped now so she was able to think a little more clearly getting ready for the next series of questions. She thought this was a terrible position to be having a discussion in, she liked it a lot better when she was cuddled in his lap talking. She asked, "can I get up now? I am ready to talk and tell you anything but it was so much better talking while I sat in your lap."

She felt a smart slap to her butt with his hand as he said, "Ok but no more withholding and no more telling me you can't tell me." He pulled her up from his lap and moved to the other chair indicating that she was to come sit in his lap. She approached him but leaned into his face, holding on to the chair and asked, "Sir I need you to fuck me or at least let me suck you, I am just too horny to talk without it."

He smiled at her and pushed her back until her butt was hitting the table, then he pushed a little more as he lowered her to the table with her legs over the edge. Stepping between her legs he reached for the buckle of his belt, opening it and then unsnapping his pants and lowering his zipper he dropped his pants and boxers in one movement. His enormous fuck tool popped out. Nancy moved her knees up so her feet could rest on the table and spread her legs to accommodate her boss' entry into her wet cunt. She felt the head of his tool spread her lips and found there was no resistance to his staff slipping up her hungry fuck hole. He moved in until his cock was bottoming out against her cervix as his balls slapped her ass. Slowly he fucked her but as he moved up the pace a little he grabbed her hips to use as leverage.